PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy,Your name in capital letters

devils advocate
04-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Look on all of your check stubs,notices and legal papers.Your name,every letter, is in capitals.Do not disregard this,for it serves a purpose.It is such a mundane detail that it is easily overlooked.

It is called Capitus Diminutio Maxima and basically means a change from freedom to bondage.The government has essentially created another you,a straw man representative,if you will.

In other words,when you receive a document with your name in capital letters and you sign it,you are basically admitting that you represent the "strawman" you and not the actual you.Before you discount my claims look it up.There is more that I have to say,and will as the comments are posted.Just Google Capitus Diminutio Maxima and see for yourself.

devils advocate
04-02-2008, 06:11 PM
In other words you have essentially signed over your rights.LOOK IT UP.

Eleden
04-02-2008, 06:14 PM
I know where this thread is heading....

Let's end it before it starts:

9/11 was not an inside job.

The End.

devils advocate
04-02-2008, 06:30 PM
It is not going any where near there.It has to do with your rights as an american citizen and how words and symbolism play a part of your life.Ask yourself this;why would a smart and charasmatic man ask us to debate what the word "is" means?Is it because he knows the word games being played?If you don't like what I have to say don't read it.It doesn't matter to me.Just Gooogle what I asked.be warned,once you learn this information,your outlook will probably change.Do not rely on what you think you know,rather do some research.Start a thread and state your case as to why 9-11 is legit.Do not hijack this thread and assume what you do not know.

Beaker
04-02-2008, 06:36 PM
It is not going any where near there.It has to do with your rights as an american citizen and how words and symbolism play a part of your life.Ask yourself this;why would a smart and charasmatic man ask us to debate what the word "is" means?Is it because he knows the word games being played?If you don't like what I have to say don't read it.It doesn't matter to me.Just Gooogle what I asked.be warned,once you learn this information,your outlook will probably change.Do not rely on what you think you know,rather do some research.Start a thread and state your case as to why 9-11 is legit.Do not hijack this thread and assume what you do not know.

What do run on sentences and sentences without spaces between them mean I signed away?

STC
04-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Look on all of your check stubs,notices and legal papers.Your name,every letter, is in capitals.Do not disregard this,for it serves a purpose.It is such a mundane detail that it is easily overlooked.

It is called Capitus Diminutio Maxima and basically means a change from freedom to bondage.The government has essentially created another you,a straw man representative,if you will.

In other words,when you receive a document with your name in capital letters and you sign it,you are basically admitting that you represent the "strawman" you and not the actual you.Before you discount my claims look it up.There is more that I have to say,and will as the comments are posted.Just Google Capitus Diminutio Maxima and see for yourself.

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/dale-gribble-66431.jpg

Aether
04-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Sounds like plain old semantics to me...

Jason
04-02-2008, 07:25 PM
I don't mess around with checks....

STRAIGHT CA$H HOMIEB)

Magikod
04-02-2008, 07:30 PM
i hate threads like this

xxlt
04-02-2008, 07:36 PM
I know where this thread is heading....

Let's end it before it starts:

9/11 was not an inside job.

The End.

Couldn't you have waited until 600 or so posts to spoil it for those of us who didn't know where it was going?

Gee whiz!

Eleden
04-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Couldn't you have waited until 600 or so posts to spoil it for those of us who didn't know where it was going?

No.

Eleden
04-02-2008, 07:47 PM
.Ask yourself this;why would a smart and charasmatic man ask us to debate what the word "is" means?

Ask yourself this...

Why should I drink conspiracy kool-aid offered to me by a stranger on an online message board, who has the English comprehension of a 12 year old Vietnamese immigrant? <_<

STC
04-02-2008, 07:50 PM
Ask yourself this...

Why should I drink conspiracy kool-aid offered to me by a stranger on an online message board, who has the English comprehension of a 12 year old Vietnamese immigrant? <_<

Allow me to play Devil's Advocate: "Just Google Capitus Diminutio Maxima and see for yourself".

Eleden
04-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Allow me to play Devil's Advocate: "Just Google Capitus Diminutio Maxima and see for yourself".

What a persuasive and well thought out argument. Now that I think about it... everything on Google must be true!

Did you know John Lennon, Elvis Presley, and Former Vice President Hubert Humphrey are currently floating around in space on an 8x8 wooden plank? It's true! I looked it up on Google... see for yourself. :rolleyes:

STC
04-02-2008, 07:56 PM
What a persuasive and well thought out argument. Now that I think about it... everything on Google must be true!

Did you know John Lennon, Elvis Presley, and Former Vice President Hubert Humphrey are currently floating around in space on an 8x8 wooden plank? It's true! I looked it up on Google... see for yourself. :rolleyes:

I found out that Homer Simpson is Martin Luther King Jr's father!

Eleden
04-02-2008, 08:11 PM
I found out that Homer Simpson is Martin Luther King Jr's father!

ZOMG!!11!11!one... it all makes sense now.

Operation: Highjack Pointless Thread is go.

Subject: Monkeys

http://www.amifobornot.com/images/Monkey/funny-monkey-3.jpg

xxlt
04-02-2008, 08:17 PM
No.

You really are a monster. And I thought "Cookie" was just up there to be cute!

Eleden
04-02-2008, 08:18 PM
You really are a monster. And I thought "Cookie" was just up there to be cute!

Unfortunately, with each and ever Conspiracy Theory Thread... you die a little inside.

devils advocate
04-02-2008, 08:19 PM
look,its just a subject that I happened upon not to long ago and found it to be very interesting.I researched it a bit and found nothing to contradict it.

Why all the hostility?

I am not attemting to persuade anybody to think anything.All I can ask is that you search it,for my humble vocabulary prevents me from conversing with such knowledge as I have found in these threads.

VCU Rams
04-02-2008, 08:20 PM
ZOMG!!11!11!one... it all makes sense now.

Operation: Highjack Pointless Thread is go.

Subject: Monkeys

http://www.amifobornot.com/images/Monkey/funny-monkey-3.jpg

How about monkeys in dresses, just look at the pure joy on her face...:Clap:

http://www.sewsimplymonkey.com/images/zoey_sitting_in_peach_dress.JPG

STC
04-02-2008, 08:22 PM
http://www.8notes.com/wiki/images/4kees.jpg

Eleden
04-02-2008, 08:23 PM
How about monkeys in dresses, just look at the pure joy on her face...:Clap:

http://www.sewsimplymonkey.com/images/zoey_sitting_in_peach_dress.JPG

Or monkeys... with guns!!! :excited:

http://www.gatheredimages.com/pics/GI/SS03monkey&gun.jpg

VCU Rams
04-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Or monkeys... with guns!!! :excited:

http://www.gatheredimages.com/pics/GI/SS03monkey&gun.jpg

You just had to turn this into a gun control thread didn't you :angry:

Jason
04-02-2008, 08:25 PM
What if you sign your name in all lower case letters on said documents?:hmm:

Or you could just make your mark in wax like in the Middle Ages.

Don't worry, the government or whoever is behind this conspiracy will never allow you to lose your right to consume...

Eleden
04-02-2008, 08:29 PM
You just had to turn this into a gun control thread didn't you :angry:

No... but I did take the level of awesome in this thread up seven levels.

How about a monkey... fighting a dog:

http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d3/unsecured/media/979591342/979591342_1045530930_b6470c743af3cb007232281edf484 bf0f55d4424.jpg

Jason
04-02-2008, 08:31 PM

How about a monkey... fighting a dog:

http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d3/unsecured/media/979591342/979591342_1045530930_b6470c743af3cb007232281edf484 bf0f55d4424.jpg
Is that a monkey? The footage is grainy. For the sake of argument let's assume it's an infant sasquatch.

STC
04-02-2008, 08:32 PM
"Monkey"

http://www.wernhamhogg.co.uk/images/references/brentpointflateric.jpg

devils advocate
04-02-2008, 08:34 PM
I do not know what would happen,but there are latin phrases for just the last name capitalized as well as phrase for both names and they all have to do with your status..It means something.Why would your pay stubs not have just the first and last names capitalized?If you don't believe in conspiracies then I suggest you read up on the death of Julius Ceasar.Conspiracies are very real and there are many examples of them,Ceasar being one.Of course a big conspiracy is much harder to maintain because the more the people involved the more likely the secret gets out.Why would Bill Clinton ask what the word "is" means?

Jason
04-02-2008, 08:34 PM
"Monkey"

http://www.wernhamhogg.co.uk/images/references/brentpointflateric.jpg

Which one is the monkey?

Aether
04-02-2008, 08:35 PM

http://www.ishkur.com/posters/awesome.jpg

And... BAM! Kick it up a notch!

Eleden
04-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Why would Bill Clinton ask what the word "is" means?

I think the real question is... why is this monkey eating a cat?

http://ant.sillydog.org/blog/pic/monkey_n_cat.jpg

STC
04-02-2008, 08:38 PM
http://www.ishkur.com/posters/awesome.jpg

And... BAM! Kick it up a notch!

Here is a guarantee for you: I guarantee that picture will always rock it properly.

Jason
04-02-2008, 08:42 PM
I do not know what would happen,but there are latin phrases for just the last name capitalized as well as phrase for both names and they all have to do with your status..It means something.Why would your pay stubs not have just the first and last names capitalized?If you don't believe in conspiracies then I suggest you read up on the death of Julius Ceasar.Conspiracies are very real and there are many examples of them,Ceasar being one.Of course a big conspiracy is much harder to maintain because the more the people involved the more likely the secret gets out.Why would Bill Clinton ask what the word "is" means?
I believe that Clinton made his famous "it depends on ...." quote because he had a legal background, and was trying to save his backside and his legacy.

I mean really... Couldn't your pay stubs have both names in all caps because proper nouns are supposed to be capitalized, and it's easier to program whatever software prints the checks to print in all caps?

For instance... My name would appear JASON BAD M.F. That's easier to type than Jason Bad M.F.

And yes... that's my given name. The son of George and Pamela Bad M.F.

STC
04-02-2008, 08:43 PM
I believe that Clinton made his famous "it depends on ...." quote because he had a legal background, and was trying to save his backside and his legacy.

I mean really... Couldn't your pay stubs have both names in all caps because proper nouns are supposed to be capitalized, and it's easier to program whatever software prints the checks to print in all caps?

For instance... My name would appear JASON BAD M.F. That's easier to type than Jason Bad M.F.

And yes... that's my given name. The son of George and Pamela Bad M.F.

Jason Bad Monkey Feeder?

Jason
04-02-2008, 08:43 PM
I think the real question is... why is this monkey eating a cat?

http://ant.sillydog.org/blog/pic/monkey_n_cat.jpg

Is it eating that cat? or are they makin' out?:wub::hmm::wub::hmm:

Jason
04-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Jason Bad Monkey Feeder?
That is correct sir!

STC
04-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Is it eating that cat? or are they makin' out?:wub::hmm::wub::hmm:

Eating that cat...(Beavis and Butthead giggling like idiots.)

devils advocate
04-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Its not just your checks.It is on your social security card,your drivers lisense,your birth certificate and more.I do not know if proper nouns are suppose to be capitalized or not,I don't remember learning that,and even if I did,it is not practical and is not used.Still doesn't answer why an "h" would be capitalized.We learn from grammer school that we should caplitalize the first letter from both of our names.Whith a legal backround,I'm positive that Bill and his team could've come up with a better argument,unless they knew something we don't.

Eleden
04-02-2008, 08:52 PM
Its not just your checks.It is on your social security card,your drivers lisense,your birth certificate and more.I do not know if proper nouns are suppose to be capitalized or not,I don't remember learning that,and even if I did,it is not practical and is not used.Still doesn't answer why an "h" would be capitalized.We learn from grammer school that we should caplitalize the first letter from both of our names.

Did you even attend grammar school? Of course proper nouns are capitalized. If you pick up a book or a newspaper I seriously doubt they all fail to do this.

Aether
04-02-2008, 08:59 PM
So if I choose to be called Aether... this is different from me being called AETHER? Or aether? I'm happy with any, though I'm more accustomed to 'Aether' being the correct way.

So because the US government want to call me AETHER, rather than Aether (or aether)... this makes me a slave, and not a free man? If the US government wants to call me a "slave", like it does the rest of the US citizenship... well, it's just a label... am I being treated differently?

And because I am a slave, I am not "protected" by the US constitution? I am subject to laws... that everyone else is subject to... and this makes me a "slave"?

Obviously, I'm not a US citizen or resident, but that's neither here nor there... the same could be said about any US citizen.

Calling someone AETHER rather than Aether, calling someone 'Slave' or 'Free', and subjecting someone to the law... It all seems either a case of semantics (the word doesn't change the meaning), or standard procedure in any other country... The UK doesn't even have a formal written constitution! We're all still subject to the UK law, though...

It's all just about playing on fears, and the (correctly so) negative connotations with being labelled a "slave".

devils advocate
04-02-2008, 09:06 PM
So if I choose to be called Aether... this is different from me being called AETHER? Or aether? I'm happy with any, though I'm more accustomed to 'Aether' being the correct way.

So because the US government want to call me AETHER, rather than Aether (or aether)... this makes me a slave, and not a free man? If the US government wants to call me a "slave", like it does the rest of the US citizenship... well, it's just a label... am I being treated differently?

And because I am a slave, I am not "protected" by the US constitution? I am subject to laws... that everyone else is subject to... and this makes me a "slave"?

Obviously, I'm not a US citizen or resident, but that's neither here nor there... the same could be said about any US citizen.

Calling someone AETHER rather than Aether, calling someone 'Slave' or 'Free', and subjecting someone to the law... It all seems either a case of semantics (the word doesn't change the meaning), or standard procedure in any other country... The UK doesn't even have a formal written constitution! We're all still subject to the UK law, though...

It's all just about playing on fears, and the (correctly so) negative connotations with being labelled a "slave".
If you sign a document with your name capitalized then it means as I say.You are essentially signing your rights away.Look up the Amistad and the arguments the defense used.

Eleden its the first letter that gets capitalized,not the entire word.

Eleden
04-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Eleden its the first letter that gets capitalized,not the entire word.

Yes I know. However, I assumed you were talking about the first letter since you rarely used the Shift key once in this thread.

devils advocate
04-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Yeah,yeah I know.Are you going to give me ticket,or just let me go with a warning?Something tells me that it had to be pointed out to you that you do not capitalize the entire word.

Eleden
04-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Something tells me that it had to be pointed out to you that you do not capitalize the entire word.

You're totally right. After all if you look at all my previous posts they're all TYPED LIKE THIS.... ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THAT I HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF BASIC GRAMMAR?

Something tells me nobody that nobody cares about your pointless ramblings of "Super Special Government Conspiracies." <_<

Aether
04-02-2008, 09:27 PM
If you sign a document with your name capitalized then it means as I say.You are essentially signing your rights away.Look up the Amistad and the arguments the defense used.

I can't find a thing relevant to this concerning the Amistad. It was rather interesting, though...

Why go through the trouble to make you "sign your rights away". I don't get the legal significance of this... Surely if they didn't want you to have your "rights", they could just say so, and that would be that? If the answer is that it would cause public outcry... Well, firstly, if it were that bad, they wouldn't let it get to the public... Secondly, if it did get out to the public, using the argument "Ah, but they signed their rights away because we used CAPITALS!" wouldn't hold a single drop of H2O in the publics eye.

Am I still missing something. Seriously, this sounds stupid.

devils advocate
04-02-2008, 09:52 PM
http://www.slaveshipamerica.com/

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 03:20 AM
http://proliberty.com/observer/20030713.htm

philhos
04-03-2008, 10:20 AM
First off, I don't work for the government. The government is not the one that sends me a check. So, the government can't enslave me.

Secondly, no court of law today would ever uphold a company or the government trying to say they have enslaved us because they gave us a check with our names in ALL CAPS. (This right here gives you reason NOT to get all bent out of shape).

Thirdly, you don't sign your social security card.

Fourth, most people don't sign their names in ALL CAPS.

Lastly, if you really believe this to be an issue (which I highly doubt), then you've got some serious problems.

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 12:56 PM
The government has nothing to do with the value of your paycheck,the Federal Reserve does,which is not bound by the government because it is not a government entity.Read the agreement you signed with your bank,if you have an account.It sates you are bound by the rules,or laws of the bank,which has been deliberatly painted with a broad brush,the bank being the Federal reserve.

You're right,no court would here your case if you went at them saying you are enslaved and the proof is your name being capitalized.Because you went in to agreement by remaining silent,a silent agreement.The court is set up to avoid these issues by clever manipulation.

You may not sign your SS card,but a document has been signed by you or your parents in order for its use and in using it you have essentially agreed to its rules.

It is not a court of law as it is the legal system,there is a difference.It is not a matter of signing your name in capitals.It is a matter of simply signing your name and agreeing that the fictional you and the actual you are the same person.Look it up.I am not fabricating this stuff.

http://proliberty.com/observer/20030713.htm this is an article in an Idaho newspaper.

Danno
04-03-2008, 01:21 PM
Grammar and Caps Lock are a conspiracy....

my.... god....

34inXXIII
04-03-2008, 01:30 PM
I knew I should have taken the blue pill.

Danno
04-03-2008, 01:33 PM
The government has nothing to do with the value of your paycheck,the Federal Reserve does,which is not bound by the government because it is not a government entity....

Actually it is both government and private. The purpose being so people in congress or the president couldn't abuse the system. However, to call it NOT a government entity entirely, is false. As they say, they are "Independent within the government"

For more info go to http://www.federalreserve.gov/ My god! They are using a government website too!

Those clever bastards.

34inXXIII
04-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Now that you mention it, I've noticed on my drivers license that my address is also in capital letters, so my home is a slave to the US government as well.

My name is also in capital letters on my auto insurance car, my health insurance card, my debit card and my library card. I'm a slave to State Farm, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Visa and the Alfred Dickey Public Library (man I hope they don't make me put all those returned books back on the shelves).

My god! I'm also a slave to Blockbuster.....

Please be kind and rewind!

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 03:16 PM
Look into it.If you find something contrary to what I have posted,post it and I will eat my words.

Please note that the official web site of the Fed Reserve or the like will not suffice as it is in their best interest not to disclose such information.Along this line of thinking,I challenge anyone to show where you are bound to pay income taxes.For this, you can use any document you like.

The purpose of this thread is for you to investigate.Do not take my word for it,as you will not,and I wouldn't expect you to.Upon investigation,you will find out that you do not have to pay an income tax as it is stated nowhere lawfully.This is the truth.

I am a rational,objective thinker and do not consider myself a "conspiracy theorist".

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 03:41 PM
http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2002/cr091002b.htm

jamiethelanky
04-03-2008, 03:41 PM
I am a rational,objective thinker and do not consider myself a "conspiracy theorist".
Then why tell us it was a conspiracy?

Look, look at the title of the topic...

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 03:53 PM
because conspiracy conjours provocative thought.

Thomas Jefferson thought a national banking system was unconstitutional.Abraham Lincoln spoke of two enimies,the South and the banking system and stated the the banking system was the greater danger.JFK stated he would like to abolish the Fed only a few months before he was assinated.He signed a bill that was to be put into law.This is a matter of record.Linden Johnson's very first move as President was to override said bill,this too,is a matter of record.....look it up.

HearUsRoar
04-03-2008, 04:06 PM
OM freakin' G

I have not laughed harder at a thread in quite some time. With one post you have someone trying to be serious about the government and conspiracies and in the next you have complete disregard of what was just said and, instead, post pictures of monkeys.

This totally made my day.

Eleden, VCU, Stone the Crow.........I thank you.

STC
04-03-2008, 04:22 PM
OM freakin' G

I have not laughed harder at a thread in quite some time. With one post you have someone trying to be serious about the government and conspiracies and in the next you have complete disregard of what was just said and, instead, post pictures of monkeys.

This totally made my day.

Eleden, VCU, Stone the Crow.........I thank you.

http://www.sqlteam.com/itemimages/26950_fonzie.jpg

VCU Rams
04-03-2008, 04:32 PM
http://www.sqlteam.com/itemimages/26950_fonzie.jpg

eeeeeey

:rotf:

CatKiller
04-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Actually it is both government and private. The purpose being so people in congress or the president couldn't abuse the system. However, to call it NOT a government entity entirely, is false. As they say, they are "Independent within the government"

For more info go to http://www.federalreserve.gov/ My god! They are using a government website too!

Those clever bastards.

Sorry, Devils advocate is right. The Federal Reserve is a private entity that makes/prints our money for us. We(the government) then borrow the money from the Fed and have to pay it back + interest. Guess where the money for the interest comes from? If you said the federal income taxes that you pay(which is another subject), you would be correct.

Watch This! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=styYIG-fiEc)

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Sorry, Devils advocate is right. The Federal Reserve is a private entity that makes/prints our money for us. We(the government) then borrow the money from the Fed and have to pay it back + interest. Guess where the money for the interest comes from? If you said the federal income taxes that you pay(which is another subject), you would be correct.

Watch This! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=styYIG-fiEc)

Yes!! you are on the path to enlightenment!

Wake people,with all the millionaires in this country,do you really think there is enough gold in Ft. Knox to back the value?This doesn't include those that have six figure incomes.

The only thing that makes US currency valuable is want.I realized this a long time ago as a thought that accured to me,nothing more,in other words I realized the value of money is nothing,all by my very humble self.

34inXXIII
04-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Well, if Ron Paul says it, it must be true. :rolleyes:

HearUsRoar
04-03-2008, 04:48 PM

What part was he wrong on though? I know you're just being light-hearted, so don't take this too seriously.

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Its not just Ron Paul.

Yyou will not get this information fron standard candidates,for it is in their best interest to allign themselves with corruption to advance their careers.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=styYIG-fiEc

CatKiller
04-03-2008, 04:49 PM

Oh there's more than just Ron Paul.

HERE (http://youtube.com/watch?v=JAcjTqLBuzA)

AND HERE (http://youtube.com/watch?v=-xWzn89fDi8)

34inXXIII
04-03-2008, 04:50 PM
What part was he wrong on though? I know you're just being light-hearted, so don't take this too seriously.
Have you seen my posts in this thread? Serious is hardly the appropriate term to describe them....much like anything Ron Paul says. :p

HearUsRoar
04-03-2008, 04:54 PM
Have you seen my posts in this thread? Serious is hardly the appropriate term to describe them....much like anything Ron Paul says. :p

Oh yeah?

Apple pays Ron Paul 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

Ron Paul can kill two stones with one bird.

34, these are the facts and they are indisputable.

VCU Rams
04-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Oh yeah?

ummmm I think you mean Mike Huckabee :what:

Approved by the Chuck (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3473700673882960591&q=huckabee+norris&total=512&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

34inXXIII
04-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Oh yeah?

I'm surprised you didn't mention that Chuck Norris is the son Ron Paul gave birth to as a result of an immaculate conception. B)

STC
04-03-2008, 04:59 PM
I'm surprised you didn't mention that Chuck Norris is the son Ron Paul gave birth to as a result of an immaculate conception. B)

Franco Harris played what part in that?

34inXXIII
04-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Franco Harris played what part in that?
Why he plucked baby Chuck out of the air before he hit the ground after drop kicking an Oakland Raider, of course.

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Look up anything I have said.If you can find something contrary,outside of the documents put forth by the very entities I proclaim to have sinsister motives,then I will eat my words and never post anything on the subject again.

People have made posts belittling my thought,filled with andicdotal quips of their library cards and such,without considering it to be all inclusive,without doing any type of investigating,only relying on what they think they know to be true.

I am stating that your name in capital letters really has a meaning that represents a false you.I am also stating that you do not have to pay an income tax.I challenge anyone to investigate my claims,reach your own conclusion and prove me wrong.

jamiethelanky
04-03-2008, 05:07 PM
DA, all I have to say is, it's a bit farfetched...

HearUsRoar
04-03-2008, 05:07 PM

That is known to very few people. You, too, are in the Bilderberg Group?

34inXXIII
04-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Look up anything I have said.If you can find something contrary,outside of the documents put forth by the very entities I proclaim to have sinsister motives,then I will eat my words and never post anything on the subject again.

People have made posts belittling my thought,filled with andicdotal quips of their library cards and such,without considering it to be all inclusive,without doing any type of investigating,only relying on what they think they know to be true.

I am stating that your name in capital letters really has a meaning that represents a false you.I am also stating that you do not have to pay an income tax.I challenge anyone to investigate my claims,reach your own conclusion and prove me wrong.
And I'm telling you I don't care (as if the goofy posts of mine in this thread weren't enough indication of that). Maybe this conspiracy is true, or just maybe it's as simple as many government agencies - much like many businesses I've seen - using programs to enter data that either automatically prints in all caps or the users choose to type everything with the caps lock on.

In any event, one thing I do know is that, after seeing everything - from my name to my address, my eye color to my hair color - in capital letters on my drivers license, I'm going to write a letter of outrage to the DMV. I'm going to tell them to stop yelling at me. <_<

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Jamie,I agree it is far fetched.that does not make less true though.Look into it.Thats all I can say.All the information you need is at your fingertips.I am putting my humble reputation on the line on this one

CatKiller
04-03-2008, 05:14 PM
I forgot about one. If you have an hour, and want to learn something, maybe open some eyes, I suggest you watch it.

FIAT EMPIRE (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5232639329002339531&q=fiat+empire&total=80&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

Beaker
04-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Legal documents are printed in all caps simply for clarity...no other reason. But please, keep thinking THEY are out to get you.

CatKiller
04-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Legal documents are printed in all caps simply for clarity...no other reason. But please, keep thinking THEY are out to get you.

Well, I personally don't know anything about that, because I haven't done any research on it. But I intend to. What I do know, through research, is that the Federal Reserve is a sham and the Federal income tax IS unconstitutional.

philhos
04-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I know for A FACT that I'm safe. When I sign my checks, I make sure to wear my tin-foil pyramid hat. You just have to watch out for black helicopters. 'Cause if they see you wearing it, they will shoot you with their mind control rays (and contrary to popular belief, the tin-foil pyramid hat does NOT protect from the mind control rays).

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Philhos and Beaker,please research what I claim before making pressumptions and dismissing that which you may not understand.Look up the Latin phrase Capitus Diminutio Maxima.Diminutio may be spelled Dominutio.Please do some research.I am not asking anyone to take my word for it,the information is right in front of you.Read or watch these links;

philhos
04-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Philhos and Beaker,please research what I claim before making pressumptions and dismissing that which you may not understand.Look up the Latin phrase Capitus Diminutio Maxima.Diminutio may be spelled Dominutio.Please do some research.I am not asking anyone to take my word for it,the information is right in front of you.Read or watch these links;

I googled it and went to 1 site and it still looked like a bunch of malarky (not Mike Malarky) so I stopped right there.

Enlighten me to something: what is the big deal with using my name in ALL CAPS. I mean specifically. 10 years from now, they'll try to make me a slave, what? Tell me why I need to be worried.

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 06:46 PM
No,they will collect on what they rightfully claim to be theirs......all of your possesions,because you unwittingly agree to it.Here is a quote from Woodrow Wilson,the man that passed the Federal Reserve Act;

"I am a most unhappy man.I have unwittingly ruined my country.A great industrial country is now controlled by its system of credit.We are no longer a government by free opinion,no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority,but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of men".

-Woodrow Wilson 1919

The Federal Reserve Act was passed two days before Christmas,while most of Congress was at home with their families.

Beaker
04-03-2008, 07:39 PM
What I do know, through research, is that the Federal Reserve is a sham and the Federal income tax IS unconstitutional.

I think you should stop paying your taxes. And dont keep it a secret. Shout it out from the hilltops...tell everyone how unconstitutional it is. Tell 'em youve stopped paying them, and you think everyone else should too.

Beaker
04-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Philhos and Beaker,please research what I claim before making pressumptions and dismissing that which you may not understand.

I get it just fine. You dont. And reading something on the internet isnt research.

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Wikepedia is not my resource.Most of the things found in your library can be found on the net.

Here is another quote for your pleasure;

"We shall have World Government,whether or not we like it.The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent".

Paul Warberg
Council on Foreign Relations
And Architect of the Federal Reserve system.

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 08:07 PM
I think you should stop paying your taxes. And dont keep it a secret. Shout it out from the hilltops...tell everyone how unconstitutional it is. Tell 'em youve stopped paying them, and you think everyone else should too.

It is a long process,which I intend to pursue in the future.I will be sure to at least let you know.

philhos
04-03-2008, 09:39 PM
No,they will collect on what they rightfully claim to be theirs......all of your possesions,because you unwittingly agree to it..

And how do they plan to do it? What, because someone somewhere gave me something with my name in ALL CAPS? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

We have a system in place where there are many things are done on a contractual basis, but having my name in ALL CAPS does not give anyone anything other than my name in ALL CAPS.

In this country, our rights are spelled out. If they are not and they are not implied in a reasonable manner, then I do not have to abide by any unagreed upon contractual obligations. There are BUTT loads of case law on this and just a threat of a lawsuit would probably be enough for me to keep my possessions.

Dude, I hope you're just fooling around and don't honestly believe this 'cause if you do, I really feel sorry for you.

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 10:37 PM
And how do they plan to do it? What, because someone somewhere gave me something with my name in ALL CAPS? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

We have a system in place where there are many things are done on a contractual basis, but having my name in ALL CAPS does not give anyone anything other than my name in ALL CAPS.

In this country, our rights are spelled out. If they are not and they are not implied in a reasonable manner, then I do not have to abide by any unagreed upon contractual obligations. There are BUTT loads of case law on this and just a threat of a lawsuit would probably be enough for me to keep my possessions.

Dude, I hope you're just fooling around and don't honestly believe this 'cause if you do, I really feel sorry for you.

Yes.It is not suppose to make sense to you and me.It has been set up to have us believe that it means nothing.It is an illusion.If the powers that be want your posessions,they will come and take them,because you have bound yourself by contract.I am going to give a link http://www.constitution.org/mercier/incon.htm explaining what contracts mean and the purpose they serve.There are alot of big words and some of it is hard to understand.Please read the letter to Armen Condo and anything else you would like for it is a very informative book.If that link doesn't work,try this one http://www.slaveshipamerica.com/ and click on the blue"invisible contracts" section and read the letter.

If a contract is signed,are the terms of the contract then enforceable?NO.The terms are not enforceable until benifits are received.You are agreeing to the terms set forth by the government by accepting benifits put forth,such as the public school system,Social Security benifits and the like.By accepting these terms you agree that you are representing the fictional you.You have made a silent agreement,under contract to accept the limits set forth.You can delve into what rights you have and do not have which brings us to another debate,The Patriot Act,which has taken most of your liberties away and makes what you believe to be your rights null and void.You are however protected by the constitution and Natural Law if you so choose,unfortunately,not many people choose that protection,and accept what they believe at face value,which is a manipulation,as well.

Your name in capital letters essentially takes your rights away.Our rights are only spelled out in the constitution,which has been manipulated by those that control the money.If you were hired by a company and signed a contract stating that you would not disclose information of said company and then do so after leaving that company,are you protected under the First Amendment? to plead your case using the first ammendment,you would not get very far because you have signed that right away.You have the right to own property,who owns your property?Again,I am only putting the information out there and compell anyone with doubt as to what I say to research it and find out for yourself.

Aether
04-03-2008, 11:03 PM
If the "powers that be" want to take your possessions, they are quite capable of taking them from you, whether you have "signed your rights away" or not. Seriously... rights are only rights until they become a nuisance.

It all seems like one big loophole to dodge tax, if you ask me...

Incidentally, I found that this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0) has some pretty interesting things to say. You should take a look.

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 11:11 PM
That video was great!!

I am not articulate enough to eloquently state my case without leaving details out.This is why I emplore you to research it yourself.If only I could state my case more precisely,I would.I will,however give it my best shot.I'll find a link with a more proper way to state my case.Be sure to research yourself,please!

34inXXIII
04-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Yes.It is not suppose to make sense to you and me.It has been set up to have us believe that it means nothing.It is an illusion.If the powers that be want your posessions,they will come and take them,because you have bound yourself by contract.
After this thread, I'm begging them to come and take away my computers. <_<

I'm sorry....I meant MY computers.

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 11:38 PM
http://www.naturalperson.com/

"the few who understand the system will either be so interested in its benifits,or so dependant on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class.
The great body of people mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantages will bear its burden without complaint".

-The Rothschild Brothers

devils advocate
04-03-2008, 11:46 PM
http://blackmanrants.blogspot.com/2008/01/esoteric-agenda.html

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/secondary/SMIGRA*/Dominium.html

Joe from Florence
04-04-2008, 07:27 AM

In other words,when you receive a document with your name in capital letters and you sign it,you are basically admitting that you represent the "strawman" you and not the actual you.Before you discount my claims look it up.There is more that I have to say,and will as the comments are posted.Just Google Capitus Diminutio Maxima and see for yourself.conspiracy theorists worry me....too much time on their hands

Joe from Florence
04-04-2008, 07:33 AM
so could you please show me anything, and i mean ANYTHING that showed how i or my parents or anyone else I'm related to have become slaves etc.?

seriously, some people have too much time on their hands.....oh yea, and the moon landing was a fake, it actually took place on a soundstage in california :huh:

devils advocate
04-04-2008, 10:28 AM
When you were born,your mother signed a birth certificate.The state then capitalizes your name,If the sate is in debt,then the entire name is capitalized,If the state is not in debt,just the last name is capitalized.The government then takes the birth certificate and deposits it into its treasury and takes a bond out based on future taxes that can be collected.This allows the government to borrow from the International Monetary Fund.You are essentially sold into slavery unwittingly in exchange for benifits such as SS,public schools,child tax credits and welfare.There are Roman Maxims of Law which states he who accepts the benifits must bear its burden.The sneaky government gets you to voluntarily fill out a social security form in order to obtain a worker ID number for the IRS/CRA.The state created ID is property of the Government.The state created the ID,it has the intellectual property right to claim it.The corporation of the US is registerd at the Inner city of London England, a Roman enclave of the Vatican.Canada and Australia are registered on the US Security and Exchange [SEC].

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l5I21wE-h_g

zanetdaniels
04-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Awww....Conspiracy Theorists, gotta love 'em.

34inXXIII
04-04-2008, 10:52 AM
http://www.afriware.net/reparations.JPG

jamiethelanky
04-04-2008, 11:33 AM
When you were born,your mother signed a birth certificate.The state then capitalizes your name,If the sate is in debt,then the entire name is capitalized,If the state is not in debt,just the last name is capitalized.The government then takes the birth certificate and deposits it into its treasury and takes a bond out based on future taxes that can be collected.This allows the government to borrow from the International Monetary Fund.You are essentially sold into slavery unwittingly in exchange for benifits such as SS,public schools,child tax credits and welfare.There are Roman Maxims of Law which states he who accepts the benifits must bear its burden.The sneaky government gets you to voluntarily fill out a social security form in order to obtain a worker ID number for the IRS/CRA.The state created ID is property of the Government.The state created the ID,it has the intellectual property right to claim it.The corporation of the US is registerd at the Inner city of London England, a Roman enclave of the Vatican.Canada and Australia are registered on the US Security and Exchange [SEC].

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l5I21wE-h_g
You sound like Dan Brown...

philhos
04-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Yes.It is not suppose to make sense to you and me.It has been set up to have us believe that it means nothing.It is an illusion.If the powers that be want your posessions,they will come and take them,because you have bound yourself by contract.I am going to give a link http://www.constitution.org/mercier/incon.htm explaining what contracts mean and the purpose they serve.There are alot of big words and some of it is hard to understand.Please read the letter to Armen Condo and anything else you would like for it is a very informative book.If that link doesn't work,try this one http://www.slaveshipamerica.com/ and click on the blue"invisible contracts" section and read the letter.

If a contract is signed,are the terms of the contract then enforceable?NO.The terms are not enforceable until benifits are received.You are agreeing to the terms set forth by the government by accepting benifits put forth,such as the public school system,Social Security benifits and the like.By accepting these terms you agree that you are representing the fictional you.You have made a silent agreement,under contract to accept the limits set forth.You can delve into what rights you have and do not have which brings us to another debate,The Patriot Act,which has taken most of your liberties away and makes what you believe to be your rights null and void.You are however protected by the constitution and Natural Law if you so choose,unfortunately,not many people choose that protection,and accept what they believe at face value,which is a manipulation,as well.

Your name in capital letters essentially takes your rights away.Our rights are only spelled out in the constitution,which has been manipulated by those that control the money.If you were hired by a company and signed a contract stating that you would not disclose information of said company and then do so after leaving that company,are you protected under the First Amendment? to plead your case using the first ammendment,you would not get very far because you have signed that right away.You have the right to own property,who owns your property?Again,I am only putting the information out there and compell anyone with doubt as to what I say to research it and find out for yourself.

OK. So, when should I expect them to come take my stuff? I'll have my lawyer ready.

devils advocate
04-04-2008, 12:17 PM
if you look around with your eyes open you will see the effects.You are already paying into,and collecting unconstitutional money!Read the Constitution."......no state shall make any Thing but silver and gold coin a tender in payment...."Aricle 1 of the US Constitution.If this is realized,you will understand that the paper money you have is absolutely worthless,I swear to you it is just that...worthless.

A deposit is made to a bank of actual value[gold] say it is 1000.00 dollars worth.The bank then is allowed to keep 10% as reserve[100.00 dollars] and loan the rest out,at interest.Your deposit is paying you 3% interest,they loan your money out at 5% interest,making 2% on the spread.This is how banks make money.What you don't know is that they are also allowed to multiply the rest[90%] out of thin air and circulate it into the economy.To put it simple,It is likely that 90% of the money in circulation has nothing backing it as value.When the dollar fails[and it will] those banks will call in there debts.Your money,now through time has,no value except the original deposit that was made long before you even began to work,or perhaps before you were born,in effect bringing all of your posessions to the forefront.If you cannot pay,the only other thing you have is your being,and this will be your payment.Ben Franklin stated that the fight for independence was fought over the right to make money more than anything.I'm paraphrasing of course,but you can look it up.It wasn't fought becuase of the Stamp act,or the tea Party,although they had a part to play.

Ask yourself this.How is it that the government seems to have an infinite amount of money to pay for war,but can't seem to obtain the funds to pay for a proper,basic education?

Aether
04-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Paper is a symbol of money - you're right, it's worthless as *actual* value, but because it's hard to come by (you can't just make it yourself - well, you can, counterfeiting, but that's another story) it is accepted by people. This is exactly the same as gold, right? What intrinsic value does gold have? The fact it is hard to come by. I cannot eat gold, I cannot wear gold, it's not a good choice for a building material - it just looks nice, and is rare.

For inherent clothing value, or nutrional value, or constructive value, money has no value.

Truth is, the economy of any nation is based upon the transferral of goods and services. Sure, I could try to learn to do everything myself, but everything I do will be of lesser quality. People in a society therefore specialise in one thing or another - everything is better quality - but what good is it for me to be able to build the best furniture ever, if I can't feed myself? Answer - I don't make furniture for just myself, but for the whole community - and in exchange, those who produce food give me food for that service/product. It's the basis of any economy.

One step further - how do I prove that I've done useful work for someone? What if I wanted to make furniture for someone who builds houses, who builds a house for some other guy, who performs some service for the food producer... Well... that is one confusing way to get food, no? Answer - there is a token that is passed from one person to another, a token saying that you've done work, that you've successfully contributed to the community you're in. That token? Gold in the far past, paper money in the recent, and computerised tracking in the present - bank accounts.

There were and still are problems moving away from the gold standard, and too much of an influx of money (by printing more) leads to problems in itself (wild inflation), but this is a natural state, really.

Ok, there will be problems if it gets too out of hand, or problems if the paper money is no longer considered "good" as a token - and these can be major and catastrophic.

Gold/paper/computer data... it's all semantics...

Joe from Florence
04-04-2008, 01:31 PM
so let me get this straight....and try to keep a straight face at the same time.....

I'm a slave and when i get my state tax refund each year, because it is a check...which is paper and not silver or gold, it's worthless and I must now go to my slave house where i shall recieve 50 lashes for not agreeing with paper money.

ok i think i got it.

devils advocate
04-04-2008, 02:15 PM
As I have stated,I am not smart enough to have all the answers,you can look all this stuff up anytime you like.Law of Admiralty is a good place to start.Blacks law dictionary,used by many US attorney's is another.You are protected by the constitution,but do not pressume that protection is guarunteed.You have to obtain those rights,for your rights have been manipulated.There is a difference between what is legal and what is law.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post,the NY Times,Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected those promises of discretion for almost forty years.It would have been impossible for us to develope our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.Now the world is more sophisticated to march towards a world government.The supra-national soveriegnty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries".

David Rockefeller
Private Banker
Council on Foreign relations

CatKiller
04-04-2008, 04:02 PM

I wouldn't be the first nor the last.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l5Of8M1MZJQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aroN2uRbIMc&feature=related