PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!!! Open for full details...

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Ok, here's the deal, after the amazing 15-1 year in 2004 followed up by the SuperBowl win in 2005, I was on cloud nine as a ture Steeler fan. After so much anticipation as a Steeler fan, last year's tragedy to Big Ben caused a great deal of distress, however, I still correctly projected the Bungles to finish at 8-8 - those die hard MB fans remember that I predicated that pre-season last year and it was saved throughout the season - to be proved absolutely right!

But enough of the past - let's focus on the present... Hmmm, lets see - yes, my Steelers are once again poised to dominate - first game, Parker 100+ yards, Big Ben 4TDs, Defense 6 sacks.... oh boy - the Steelers are back and ready to dominate the AFC North yest again!!!

Fights on, Bungles.

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 05:37 PM
bt the way - this is USMCSteelerfan. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.

Veteran Leadership
09-09-2007, 05:37 PM
Ok, here's the deal, after the amazing 15-1 year in 2004 followed up by the SuperBowl win in 2005, I was on cloud nine as a ture Steeler fan. After so much anticipation as a Steeler fan, last year's tragedy to Big Ben caused a great deal of distress, however, I still correctly projected the Bungles to finish at 8-8 - those die hard MB fans remember that I predicated that pre-season last year and it was saved throughout the season - to be proved absolutely right!

But enough of the past - let's focus on the present... Hmmm, lets see - yes, my Steelers are once again poised to dominate - first game, Parker 100+ yards, Big Ben 4TDs, Defense 6 sacks.... oh boy - the Steelers are back and ready to dominate the AFC North yest again!!!

Fights on, Bungles.

Bungles? Great, now I call you "stoolers", then you say that my team smells like poop.......

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Ummm... Ok, but I never heard the anchorman for ESPN NFL Sports call the Steelers "stoolers".... - hahahahahahahaha

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 05:41 PM
bt the way - this is USMCSteelerfan. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.oh wow. I dont think I have anything to say. Your are just an idiot. Nothing else to describe it.

And if i remember correctly, didnt you predict the bengals to go 2-14, not 8-8?

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 05:42 PM

Fights on, Bungles.

I thought I smelt evil in the air.

Remember those days were people could actually spell correctly and not try to project scores because last time they did that someone was Number Uno in the division.

The Bat

Fights on, Bungles.

Anyone remember this tool?

TOoSmOotH

Fights on, Bungles.

I would not base your statements of domination on the laugher that was called the Browns vs. Steelers. The Browns are horrible and they look even worse than last year. As someone else mentioned it was a good morale booster for the Steelers but let's wait and see how they do against a team that isn't as horrible then we can re-visit the "Domination" of the AFC North.

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Ummm... Ok, but I never heard the anchorman for ESPN NFL Sports call the Steelers "stoolers".... - hahahahahahahahaand I have never seen such a large scale display of toolmanship:tool:

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 05:45 PM
I thought I smelt evil in the air.

Remember those days were people could actually spell correctly and not try to project scores because last time they did that someone was Number Uno in the division.

you are attempting a spelling smack when you use the word "smelt" ?

What a tool..... hahahahahahahahah

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 05:46 PM
I would not base your statements of domination on the laugher that was called the Browns vs. Steelers. The Browns are horrible and they look even worse than last year. As someone else mentioned it was a good morale booster for the Steelers but let's wait and see how they do against a team that isn't as horrible then we can re-visit the "Domination" of the AFC North.

That would be me.

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Anyone remember this tool?did the admins ban bambam but let USMC back in...i cant believe i'm saying this, but i would rather have bambam:suicide:

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 05:47 PM
oh wow. I dont think I have anything to say. Your are just an idiot. Nothing else to describe it.

And if i remember correctly, didnt you predict the bengals to go 2-14, not 8-8?

Try again fool - I predicted the Bungles to finish 8-8 last year, and it stayed on the board throughout the season - post was as USMCSteelerfan....hahahahahhahahahaha

by the way, how many Superbowls have the Bungles won?

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 05:48 PM
you are attempting a spelling smack when you use the word "smelt" ?

What a tool..... hahahahahahahahah

Wow, that almost made me laugh.

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 05:48 PM
did the admins ban bambam but let USMC back in...i cant believe i'm saying this, but i would rather have bambam:suicide:

Wasnt banned, you big dummy.... forgot my password as USMCSteelerfan.

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Try again fool - I predicted the Bungles to finish 8-8 last year, and it stayed on the board throughout the season - post was as USMCSteelerfan....hahahahahhahahahaha

Ahh yes and the question for you how long have the Stoolers been around for, 75 years aye? The Bengals 40...Wierd?

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 05:49 PM

by the way, how many Superbowls have the Bungles won?http://images.goldenstateofmind.com/images/admin/broken_record.jpg

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Wasnt banned, you big dummy.... forgot my password as USMCSteelerfan.Did you star in this movie as "10 Second Tom"http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/153/502035.jpg

Joe from Florence
09-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Ummm... Ok, but I never heard the anchorman for ESPN NFL Sports call the Steelers "stoolers".... - hahahahahahahaha
don't worry, i don't use that name anymore....i use the more appropriate name
SteelRoids

so it's funny how many bandwagon fans work........you come on only after teh steelroids win the SB, then after the pathetic play of teh defending cheats...i mean champs play, you dissapear....then when they play the mighty Cleveland Clowns in the first game and win....your back.
hmmm.....after looking at your schedule and seeing you don't play anyone until week 7 this year....you should be gone from here the following week after losing your first 2 in a row.

so until then, welcome back bandwagon fan....too bad your stay won't be very long :tiger:

The Bat
09-09-2007, 05:52 PM

And "MARK HIS WORDS" he wasn't even smart enough to find the "Forgot your password?" option to log back in... :lol:

Yep, Steeler fan for sure... :rotf:

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 05:53 PM
so until then, welcome back bandwagon fan....too bad your stay won't be very long :tiger:

Thanks for the welcome Joe!

Good luck tomorrow against the D of Baltimore though....

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 05:53 PM
don't worry, i don't use that name anymore....i use the more appropriate name
SteelRoids

so it's funny how many bandwagon fans work........you come on only after teh steelroids win the SB, then after the pathetic play of teh defending cheats...i mean champs play, you dissapear....then when they play the mighty Cleveland Clowns in the first game and win....your back.
hmmm.....after looking at your schedule and seeing you don't play anyone until week 7 this year....you should be gone from here the following week after losing your first 2 in a row.

so until then, welcome back bandwagon fan....too bad your stay won't be very long :tiger:Lets hope we can all collectively smack him so bad he blows up and gets banned before then...

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Lets hope we can all collectively smack him so bad he blows up and gets banned before then...

Look, a Michigan fan can't smack anyone or anything right now.... fool.

Joe from Florence
Yes, he is the idiot who put up the pre-season predictions lst year and had the steelers going something like 16-0 and inning the SB and the bengals going 2-14
Then after the very first week of the season we never heard from him again

he had to get his Colts jersey from Walgreens and now wears both of them each week until the next team comes up and shows they will win it all this year.
So we can expect him to be wearing a Carson jersey or a LT jersey this time next year

The Caped Crusader
Thanks for the welcome Joe!

Good luck tomorrow against the D of Baltimore though....

Yeah those pants are pretty big after beating The Clowns, aye?

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Yes, he is the idiot who put up the pre-season predictions lst year and had the steelers going something like 16-0 and inning the SB and the bengals going 2-14

he had to get his Colts jersey from Walgreens and now wears both of them each week until the next team comes up and shows they will win it all this year.
So we can expect him to be wearing a Carson jersey or a LT jersey this time next year

Now Joe - that is a lie. As a moderator, you KNOW that as USMCSteelerfan, I projected the Bungles to finish 8-8 last year, and the thread was saved to the top of the board...

Funny, but for the Bungles fans, the truth historically hurts more than fiction....

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 05:57 PM
And "MARK HIS WORDS" he wasn't even smart enough to find the "Forgot your password?" option to log back in... :lol:

Knowing, steeler fans they probably don't know what E-mail is?

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Now Joe - that is a lie. As a moderator, you KNOW that as USMCSteelerfan, I projected the Bungles to finish 8-8 last year, and the thread was saved to the top of the board...

Funny, but for the Bungles fans, the truth historically hurts more than fiction....

It doesn't hurt as much as seeing you in public, now thats a sight for sore eyes.

The Bat

Yeah the "Mark my words this will happen" tool. Most owned thread in the history of this board. We're still laughing about that one. :lol:

bengals_in_miami
Look, a Michigan fan can't smack anyone or anything right now.... fool.thats ironic because I am sure you were a "fan" (cough cough bandwagon) before michigan lost. Have fun rooting for USC, LSU, Florida, WVU, and Oklahoma this season.

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 05:59 PM

YES - Bat remembers even the title of my post where I projected the Bungles to finish 8 -8!!!!!1 Yes...!!!!!!!

TOoSmOotH
09-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Crimson.. Resize our sig man.. making my finger sore having to scroll down an entire page each time you post something

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 06:00 PM

Funny, but for the Bungles fans, the truth historically hurts more than fiction....and you predicted the bengals to finish 2-14

Joe from Florence

No, actually the truth is you got every game wrong for like the first 6 weeks of the season and we all laughed about your lame predictions and how cowardly you were for never showing up again.
I believe it was 2-14 or 4-12 you predicted for us and also predicted you all repeating as the cheaters champions and going 14-2 or soemthing stupid like that

USMCSteelersfan
Yeah the "Mark my words this will happen" tool. Most owned thread in the history of this board. We're still laughing about that one. :lol:

Maybe we should have a moderator post it back then.... like the part where I projected the Bungles to finish 8-8?

Wow, the most read post of all time? I feel honored. Thanks Guys!

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 06:01 PM
No, actually the truth is you got every game wrong for like the first 6 weeks of the season and we all laughed about your lame predictions and how cowardly you were for never showing up again.
I believe it was 2-14 or 4-12 you predicted for us and also predicted you all repeating as the cheaters champions and going 14-2 or soemthing stupid like that

Nope , i Projected 8-8.... wanna bet?

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 06:02 PM
and you predicted the bengals to finish 2-14

Nope 8-8 - should we place a wager here?

The Bat
09-09-2007, 06:02 PM
YES - Bat remembers even the title of my post where I projected the Bungles to finish 8 -8!!!!!1 Yes...!!!!!!!

Nope, I just remember how wrong it was and that was the reason why it was pinned. You fled like a an Iraqi troop running from a U.S.A.F. air strike. Some Marine... :(

We're still laughing at you... :rotf:

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Maybe we should have a moderator post it back then.... like the part where I projected the Bungles to finish 8-8?

Wow, the most read post of all time? I feel honored. Thanks Guys!Another strong piece of evidence that steeler fans have a lack of reading comprehension...bat said most owned thread of all time...not most read.

USMCSteelersfan
thats ironic because I am sure you were a "fan" (cough cough bandwagon) before michigan lost. Have fun rooting for USC, LSU, Florida, WVU, and Oklahoma this season.

Penn State, always.

But your team, much like the Bungles have historically been, is now the laughing stock of the league.

neiser

Fights on, Bungles.

you do know they played the clowns, right? the bengals beat them in clev. last year 30-0. remember that? i wouldnt jump on the stoolers bandwagon yet, give them a couple of more games before you start predicting a superbowl win, k?

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Penn State, always.

But your team, much like the Bungles have historically been, is now the laughing stock of the league.Who is this Bungles you speak of?

Carson4mvp
09-09-2007, 06:05 PM

Fights on, Bungles.

dont bring a knife to a gun fight

USMCSteelersfan
Nope, I just remember how wrong it was and that was the reason why it was pinned. You fled like a an Iraqi troop running from a U.S.A.F. air strike. Some Marine... :(

We're still laughing at you... :rotf:

Thanks for welcoming bat Bat, next to the fat laughing man, you were always my favorite. I mean so what that you root for a loser, you're real smart and witty. Cheers.

Joe from Florence
Penn State, always.

But your team, much like the Bungles have historically been, is now the laughing stock of the league.
i changed your name back so everyone can laugh at you after remembering what a :tool:you were......i wouldn't be surprised if the real steeler fans on here vote you off the island soon :rotf:

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 06:07 PM
dont bring a knife to a gun fight

5 Superbowl Wins VS 0 Superbowl Wins... major advantage in playoff appearances, playoof wins, division championships, ALL time winning percentage (and not to mention knocking the snot out of your last year to end your season).

Sooooooo, who is has brought the knife and who has brought the gun?

The Bat
09-09-2007, 06:07 PM
i changed your name back so everyone can laugh at you after remembering what a :tool:you were......i wouldn't be surprised if the real steeler fans on here vote you off the island soon :rotf:

Smooth Joe, very smooth... :cool:

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 06:08 PM

Thanks Joe!!!!

Can you also repost the "Mark My Words" post so everyone can see I correctly predicted the Bungles to finish 8-8?

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Nope 8-8 - should we place a wager here?well, while you were hiding under your rock during the steelers (notice i call them by their actual name? take note.) 8-8 season, the boards were switched over twice...your "mark my words" thread was probably deleted.

But, yes I will bet you. Sig bet? Avatar? Your choice tool

The Bat
09-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks for welcoming bat Bat, next to the fat laughing man, you were always my favorite. I mean so what that you root for a loser, you're real smart and witty. Cheers.

I'm thinking that this guy and KStewartRules are drinking the same Kool-Aid... :wacko:

USMCSteelersfan
09-09-2007, 06:11 PM
well, while you were hiding under your rock during the steelers (notice i call them by their actual name? take note.) 8-8 season, the boards were switched over twice...your "mark my words" thread was probably deleted.

But, yes I will bet you. Sig bet? Avatar? Your choice tool

Sig ackowledging that I correct (or incorrectly) predicted the Bengals season - with appropriate acknowledgement.

Joe from Florence
09-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Thanks Joe!!!!

Can you also repost the "Mark My Words" post so everyone can see I correctly predicted the Bungles to finish 8-8?
I would if there was a thread where you actually predcited the bengals going 8-8, but seeing how it never existed i can't do that :rotf:

you never answered our question, why you went and hid after just the first week of the season??????? everyone of your predictions i believe that week were wrong and we never heard from you again....lol

classic....I love having a true bandwagon fan here that will run and hide as soon as the yellow and black lose again.

I'm still laughing at you......lol....this is great!!!! It's like inviting the school of the blind to come play football.

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 06:12 PM
I'm thinking that this guy and KStewartRules are drinking the same Kool-Aid... :wacko:I think USMC is also going for the worst member reputation in history....

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Sig ackowledging that I correct (or incorrectly) predicted the Bengals season - with appropriate acknowledgement.how long... a season...a month?

Bengals73
09-09-2007, 06:14 PM
I think USMC is also going for the worst member reputation in history....

He'll have to fight hard with Bengal Fox for that one

The Bat
I would if there was a thread where you actually predcited the bengals going 8-8, but seeing how it never existed i can't do that :rotf:

you never answered our question, why you went and hid after just the first week of the season??????? everyone of your predictions i believe that week were wrong and we never heard from you again....lol

classic....I love having a true bandwagon fan here that will run and hide as soon as the yellow and black lose again.

I'm still laughing at you......lol....this is great!!!! It's like inviting the school of the blind to come play football.

He said earlier in the thread that he "forgot his password". :rolleyes::rolleyes: yeah...

Murdock2420

Fights on, Bungles.

Making an "I'm back" thread really only works if anyone noticed (or cared) that you were gone.

Don't worry we've had plenty of posters fill the void of bandwagon tool while you have been gone.

The Bat
09-09-2007, 06:15 PM
I think USMC is also going for the worst member reputation in history....

Going for? In my book he's already got it. The Marines are ashamed. :smirk:

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 06:16 PM
He'll have to fight hard with Bengal Fox for that onebut in the end...USMC will prevail:lol:

neiser
09-09-2007, 06:16 PM
5 Superbowl Wins VS 0 Superbowl Wins... major advantage in playoff appearances, playoof wins, division championships, ALL time winning percentage (and not to mention knocking the snot out of your last year to end your season).

? sounds like its happy hour at the trailer park.

Murdock2420
09-09-2007, 06:17 PM
He said earlier in the thread that he "forgot his password". :rolleyes::rolleyes: yeah...

He got it confused with the one he had for the Colts board for his USMCColtsfan account. 1,2,3,4,5,6 is easy to confuse with 6,5,4,3,2,1

http://www.matchflick.com/pimages/4038.jpg

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 06:25 PM
He got it confused with the one he had for the Colts board for his USMCColtsfan account. 1,2,3,4,5,6 is easy to confuse with 6,5,4,3,2,1

http://www.matchflick.com/pimages/4038.jpgdang numbers...dey alays confuzin mey...

TOoSmOotH
09-09-2007, 06:29 PM

Here we go again with the 5 rings... You would think all you Steeler fans would be able to come up with something new by now since you had all summer to think about it. I understand that deep down inside you can't help thinking your team is the greatest but sometimes you got to apply common sense and hold off on declaring domination. They had 1 game against probably the worst team in the league this year. How is that worthy of saying your team is gunna be better this year? I guess since this is not a good foundation for the start of the smack talk season you have to revert to the old guns of 5 rings. And don't worry you can still use the 5 rings reasoning if they lose. You can use it in a house, you can even use it with a mouse. You never know this early in the season. You could probably buy 5 replica rings and put em on when you are eating crow so it doesn't taste as bad.

My predictions for the "Smack Talk" season are:

If the Bengals beat the Steeler's we will hear: "Yah.. but at least we have 5 rings"
If the Steelers beat the Bengals we will hear: "Ben is the greatest"

The Bat
09-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Here we go again with the 5 rings... You would think all you Steeler fans would be able to come up with something new by now since you had all summer to think about it. I understand that deep down inside you can't help thinking your team is the greatest but sometimes you got to apply common sense and hold off on declaring domination. They had 1 game against probably the worst team in the league this year. How is that worthy of saying your team is gunna be better this year? I guess since this is not a good foundation for the start of the smack talk season you have to revert to the old guns of 5 rings. And don't worry you can still use the 5 rings reasoning if they lose. You can use it in a house, you can even use it with a mouse. You never know this early in the season. You could probably buy 5 replica rings and put em on when you are eating crow so it doesn't taste as bad.

My predictions for the "Smack Talk" season are:

If the Bengals beat the Steeler's we will hear: "Yah.. but at least we have 5 rings"
If the Steelers beat the Bengals we will hear: "Ben is the greatest"

Dr. Seuss smack... priceless
http://www.superkids.com/aweb/pages/reviews/e_read2/eggsnham/title24.gif

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 06:50 PM

The same amount of regular season games Michigan has won this year.
http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon6.gif

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 06:51 PM
The same amount of regular season games Michigan has won this year.
http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon6.gifNow that you're here,i think this thread might go on tool overload (considering both you AND USMC have posted in it)

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Now that you're here,i think this thread might go on tool overload (considering both you AND USMC have posted in it)
http://www.maniacworld.com/stop-crying.jpg

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 06:54 PM
seems joe cant repost the "Mark My Words" thread, so my bet with Admiral Tool can't happen. :angry: And I was really looking forward to the whole "I got owned by bengals_in_miami" sig for USMC.

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 06:56 PM
http://www.maniacworld.com/stop-crying.jpgI'm not whining, just pointing out a fact;)

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm not whining, just pointing out a fact;)

These are the facts. http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon11.gif
http://www.mgoblue.com/document_display.cfm?document_id=25266

There is always next year.

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 07:03 PM
These are the facts. http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon11.gif
http://www.mgoblue.com/document_display.cfm?document_id=25266

There is always next year.Well that was predictable.

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Well that was predictable.
You set it up homer.

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 07:06 PM
You set it up homer.either that or you read the previous posts in this thread in which Admiral Tool tried to smack me the same way...and as you can see with the same results...getting smacked around

Veteran Leadership
09-09-2007, 07:09 PM
I'm thinking that this guy and KStewartRules are drinking the same Kool-Aid... :wacko:

Whoa, at least KSR admits that he is terrible at smack. USMC just vaulted himself up with Cold Front and BamBam as a top tier TOOL!

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 07:09 PM
either that or you read the previous posts in this thread in which Admiral Tool tried to smack me the same way...and as you can see with the same results...

same results?.......

Ok...if you think so.

Happy posting homer. Hope it goes better when you've been around longer.LOLhttp://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 07:11 PM
same results?.......

Ok...if you think so.

Happy posting homer. Hope it goes better when you've been around longer.LOLhttp://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon10.gifOh no! Not the name calling!

Where exactly did you get that I am a homer anyway?

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 07:14 PM
same results?.......

Ok...if you think so.

Happy posting homer. Hope it goes better when you've been around longer.LOLhttp://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon10.gifAnd it looks like your partner in toolmanship just gave me a bad rep point for smacking you! It just gets better and better:rotf::rotf::rotf:

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 07:15 PM
And it looks like your partner in toolmanship just gave me a bad rep point for smacking you! It just gets better and better:rotf::rotf::rotf:

http://www.dcimprov.com/boring.jpg

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 07:17 PM
http://www.dcimprov.com/boring.jpgSeems that is the second time you have posted a whining baby...maybe try something new?

Veteran Leadership
09-09-2007, 07:17 PM
http://www.dcimprov.com/boring.jpg

You basically use the same post twice in the same thread and he is boring? Man, two pictures of a child crying, how do you do it?:wacko:

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Seems that is the second time you have posted a whining baby...maybe try something new?

If the pic fits.

Maybe you should take a hint.http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 07:19 PM
You basically use the same post twice in the same thread and he is boring? Man, two pictures of a child crying, how do you do it?:wacko:
Thats weak...............and been said one post ahead of you.

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 07:19 PM
You basically use the same post twice in the same thread and he is boring? Man, two pictures of a child crying, how do you do it?:wacko:Yeah, I didnt know steeler fans knew how to recycle:hmm:

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 07:21 PM
If the pic fits.

Maybe you should take a hint.http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon7.gifMaybe you should start back pedaling...it would make my ownership complete:excited:

Veteran Leadership
09-09-2007, 07:21 PM
If the pic fits.

Maybe you should take a hint.http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

Criticizing someone for being boring when you do it yourself isn't exactly ummm well intelligent. :huh:

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Criticizing someone for being boring when you do it yourself isn't exactly ummm well intelligent. :huh:

And still you reply........hmmmm

Veteran Leadership
Thats weak...............and been said one post ahead of you.
Pssst, take a look at the times both posts where made, it say 6:17. Sure glad that it isn't possible that he posted it a few seconds before I did.....

bengals_in_miami
Whats this? Now BigPoppaG has added to the fun by giving me a bad rep point. You know you got smacked around when you resort to giving the smacker bad rep points...

Veteran Leadership
09-09-2007, 07:24 PM
And still you reply........hmmmm

Don't get mad at me, I'm not the one who makes your posts redundant.

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Thats weak...............and been said one post ahead of you.Maybe genius minds think alike? They were posted within the same minute of each other

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Whats this? Now BigPoppaG has added to the fun by giving me a bad rep point. You know you got smacked around when you resort to giving the smacker bad rep points...

Wasn't me.

http://www.ashido.com/luigiscans/paranoid.JPG

Plus bad rep points is new to me. Didn't have that last year.........I think.

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Wasn't me.

http://www.ashido.com/luigiscans/paranoid.JPG

Plus bad rep points is new to me. Didn't have that last year.........I think.Even though you posted right before me in the same thread...but, you did start backpedaling!

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Even though you posted right before me in the same thread...but, you did start backpedaling!

There, I gave you a good rep point. Stop complaining.lol

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 07:33 PM
There, I gave you a good rep point. Stop complaining.lol*Back pedals more*

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Rep point, aye? What is this boot camp?

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Rep point, aye? What is this boot camp?Yep, and BigPoppaG is the private and I am the General.:smirk:

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Yep, and BigPoppaG is the private and I am the General.:smirk:

Private Small parts indeed... Thought i recognized the name.

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Private Small parts indeed... Thought i recognized the name.Where'd that private run off to anyway? Reports are that he ran off with his tail between his legs...;)

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Where'd that private run off to anyway? Reports are that he ran off with his tail between his legs...;)
You wish.

I'll be around all year. Like I have since BEFORE you joined. LOL.

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 07:57 PM
You wish.

I'll be around all year. Like I have since BEFORE you joined. LOL.Oooo. I'm scared. Not the "i have been here longer then you therefore I am better" smack! Anything but that!

Just face it LittlePoppa, you got owned. Run along now.

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Oooo. I'm scared. Not the "i have been here longer then you therefore I am better" smack! Anything but that!

Just face it LittlePoppa, you got owned. Run along now.

Gotta find that boring pic again.http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 08:01 PM
You wish.

I'll be around all year. Like I have since BEFORE you joined. LOL.

Record for today you stoolers can write down for who gives a **** stats...

Most weakest ars smackings, his held by....*drum roll* BIGPOPPA

CONGRATS!!

You win, a..........CREATE BETTER SMACK, YEHAHAHA

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Record for today you stoolers can write down for who gives a **** stats...

Most weakest ars smackings, his held by....*drum roll* BIGPOPPA

CONGRATS!!

You win, a..........CREATE BETTER SMACK, YEHAHAHA

Thanks!

It's nice to be noticed.

The Bat
09-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Noobs... Big Poppa is one of the good Steeler posters on this board. Got it? :angry:

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Gotta find that boring pic again.http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon12.gifOr you could find that arse kisser pic that Bat posted in a different thread...And just in case you dont know whos arse your kissing, its me.

Remember: Youre the private and I am the general.

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Thanks!

It's nice to be noticed.

Walk in a thing called a walmart once in a while, you might get a few looks. Just make sure you wear something with little pit stains and holes in your pants.

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Noobs... Big Poppa is one of the good Steeler posters on this board. Got it? :angry:

That post was brought to you by....

"Cheezy music"

Sarcasm.net, you can always pick on the people who root for people wearing pee yellow jerseys, YEHAHAH!

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 08:08 PM

BAT RULES!!!

Glad I have thick skin.............or I would have been GONE by now.LOL

The Bat
09-09-2007, 08:10 PM
BAT RULES!!!

Glad I have thick skin.............or I would have been GONE by now.LOL

Some men, you just can't reach...
http://kurtnimmo.com/images/martin.jpg

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 08:12 PM
What makes it all funny is when they say "You've been smacked"..........and they believe it just because they say it.LOL

Thats just funny.http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

bengals_in_miami
09-09-2007, 08:14 PM
What makes it all funny is when they say "You've been smacked"..........and they believe it just because they say it.LOL

Thats just funny.http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon10.gifWell your repetitive smack might point to that...

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 08:14 PM

Thats just funny.http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Whatever makes you smile.

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Whatever makes you smile.

Your attempt at smack........does just that. Keep it up.http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Your attempt at smack........does just that. Keep it up.http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

no, if you had smack in it you would know, i was just being nice but if you wanna be a *******, thats good to...I mean since you put the thumbs up in your post it makes it cool, i got ya.

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 08:28 PM
no, if you had smack in it you would know, i was just being nice but if you wanna be a *******, thats good to...I mean since you put the thumbs up in your post it makes it cool, i got ya.

Interceptors Sig says...

If you got mad, you got owned................Congrats!

The Bat
09-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Interceptors Sig says...

http://www.willhecall.com/images/your_story_2.jpg

Steely_J
09-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Mark my words.. this thread has a lot of posts.

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Interceptors Sig says...

Unless you got like a video camera on me, then you wouldn't know what i was feeling, but i'm not mad. This is a site for fun in games, **** i'm having fun joking around.

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Unless you got like a video camera on me, then you wouldn't know what i was feeling, but i'm not mad. This is a site for fun in games, **** i'm having fun joking around.

**** = MAD.

Don't let it get the best of you.

The Caped Crusader
09-09-2007, 08:42 PM
**** = MAD.

Don't let it get the best of you.

well thats what happens when you say H E L L, but whatever, nah i'm not mad i'm just glad i can talk about one of my favorite things in the world, Football with other people who enjoy it as much as i do...It's all a game.

Bengals fan for years
09-09-2007, 08:54 PM
usmcsteeler holy crap you re-appear about the same time as osama and both have the same great talent for making predictions. what is it do you guys use the same crystal ball?

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 08:58 PM
well thats what happens when you say H E L L, but whatever, nah i'm not mad i'm just glad i can talk about one of my favorite things in the world, Football with other people who enjoy it as much as i do...It's all a game.

AGREED!http://boards.bengals.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Jom112
09-09-2007, 09:09 PM

I hope you don't "Forget" your password when the second half of the regular season comes around...

BigPoppaG
09-09-2007, 09:11 PM
I hope you don't "Forget" your password when the second half of the regular season comes around...

Your post is the definition of SMACK!

Joe from Florence
09-09-2007, 09:48 PM
the same amount of SB's the steelroids won....0
next idiotic question

Long Time Bengal Fan
09-10-2007, 08:15 AM

Fights on, Bungles.

Funny stuff!

You dominate the clowns and equate that to dominating the division?

Typical stoolers logic!

Pittsburghs_#1_BENGALS_FAN
09-10-2007, 01:10 PM

Fights on, Bungles.

I think AFC North domination would have to be winning more than hmmm 2, maybe 3 division games this season.

bengalsfan4ever
09-10-2007, 01:21 PM

Unfortunately we do..:tiger:

The Bat
09-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Unfortunately we do..:tiger:

Yes, I posted that before Joe changed his name back. :dry:

bengalsfan4ever
09-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Yes, I posted that before Joe changed his name back. :dry:

No matter what name he has..Once a tool always a tool and as we can see he still the same tool

IHateMeSomeBengals
09-10-2007, 02:14 PM
the same amount of SB's the steelroids won....0
next idiotic question

ROFLMAO at your new and funny joke!!

How about some new material??

The Bat
09-10-2007, 02:42 PM
No matter what name he has..Once a tool always a tool and as we can see he still the same tool

Yeah whatever. I don't need you to 'splain it to me K? :cool:

BengalsAtOSU
09-10-2007, 05:45 PM

I hope it poisons them :lol: