PDA

View Full Version : qustion about tickets

cphilz85
08-02-2008, 10:56 PM
i just bought ticket to the titans game. On the ticket it says game 3 on it. But its the second game of the year. Will any one with a ticket let me know if theirs says the same on it? I was think it might be because it the 3rd home if they count the preseason.

xxlt
08-02-2008, 11:22 PM
i just bought ticket to the titans game. On the ticket it says game 3 on it. But its the second game of the year. Will any one with a ticket let me know if theirs says the same on it? I was think it might be because it the 3rd home if they count the preseason.

Yes, the home preseason games count as one and two, so the regular season home opener is game 3.

cphilz85
08-02-2008, 11:27 PM
thanks for telling me. I was freaking out there for a little bit thinking I bought fake tickets. Thanks.

The Bengal Thing
08-03-2008, 12:41 AM
thanks for telling me. I was freaking out there for a little bit thinking I bought fake tickets. Thanks.

HAHAHA

Dont' even worry about it... you are not the only one this happens too. every year there are posts on here about this happening...... next year and even in a few weeks when more are posted.... you will be able to laugh at them.

It is a scary thought to think you have been ripped off.

Have fun at teh game:

WHO DEY!!