PDA

View Full Version : Some things never change.

Big Time
09-04-2008, 12:33 PM
After a long hiatus I see some things never change. Browns & Bengals fans still hoping for the Steelers to fall from the top of the division.
Still bashing Ben and praising Carson.
After Sunday....the smack talk begins.
This is the best time of year for message boards. Let the smack talking begin. Good luck to everyone.

Brew Crew Grrl
09-04-2008, 02:41 PM
After a long hiatus I see some things never change. Browns & Bengals fans still hoping for the Steelers to fall from the top of the division.
This is the best time of year for message boards. Let the smack talking begin. Good luck to everyone.
Come on now Big Time.... did you really expect anything different?! Lemme help add to your list...

... this year the Bengals defense turns the corner.
... the Browns actually are a legit contender this year even though they didn't make the playoffs.
... the Ravens have a QB now so they're taking the division. Oh and Ray Lewis never killed anybody;)
... the Steeler can do no wrong and any admission of weakness would leaded to the downfall of Steelerdom:lol:

Welcome back Big Time!

joshinpa
09-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Come on now Big Time.... did you really expect anything different?! Lemme help add to your list...

... the Browns actually are a legit contender this year even though they didn't make the playoffs.
... the Ravens have a QB now so they're taking the division. Oh and Ray Lewis never killed anybody;)
... the Steeler can do no wrong and any admission of weakness would leaded to the downfall of Steelerdom:lol:

Welcome back Big Time!

The Steelers can do NO wrong, and if I say anything against them they will lose every game this year and everyone will blame me. I will now go hide in a corner and lick some paint. Or something like that I don't know I'm kind of lazy today. ;)

Brew Crew Grrl
09-04-2008, 02:49 PM
The Steelers can do NO wrong, and if I say anything against them they will lose every game this year and everyone will blame me. I will now go hide in a corner and lick some paint. Or something like that I don't know I'm kind of lazy today. ;)
Either I'm really smart..... or I've been around some of you Steeler fans WAAAAY too long:lol:

joshinpa
09-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Either I'm really smart..... or I've been around some of you Steeler fans WAAAAY too long:lol:

So are you saying that you are siphoning off our intelligence like you have some kind of weird osmosis power? Oh well I honestly don't care today go ahead and take it. :p

Brew Crew Grrl
09-04-2008, 02:57 PM
So are you saying that you are siphoning off our intelligence like you have some kind of weird osmosis power? Oh well I honestly don't care today go ahead and take it. :p
Meh... must not be too much intelligence coming from ya. You still root for the Steelers;)

:tiger:

joshinpa
09-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Meh... must not be too much intelligence coming from ya. You still root for the Steelers;)

:tiger:

The pictures in your sig of the alcohol, that's cause it's the only way to get through a Bengals game isn't it? :pitt: :smirk:

Brew Crew Grrl
09-04-2008, 03:08 PM
The pictures in your sig of the alcohol, that's cause it's the only way to get through a Bengals game isn't it? :pitt: :smirk:
Were you sitting behind me at the Saints pre-season game:what:

joshinpa
09-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Were you sitting behind me at the Saints pre-season game:what:

I don't know, what did I do? Cause if it was something incredibly stupid then yes I mean no. I mean you can't prove anything!!!!!

If you mean because of how bad the Bengals looked, well then I'm sorry and yet not as sorry as your liver.

Brew Crew Grrl
09-04-2008, 03:15 PM
I don't know, what did I do? Cause if it was something incredibly stupid then yes I mean no. I mean you can't prove anything!!!!!

If you mean because of how bad the Bengals looked, well then I'm sorry and yet not as sorry as your liver.

Yea... the poor lil guy took a little abuse that night. Stupid offensive line<_<

joshinpa
09-04-2008, 03:17 PM
Yea... the poor lil guy took a little abuse that night. Stupid offensive line<_<

Aw, well you just have to keep talking to the lil fellow throughout the season. Give him the it's not you it's me speech, and this is going to hurt you more than it hurts me line. It's all something you two will work through with communication and copious amounts of alcohol.

Brew Crew Grrl
09-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Aw, well you just have to keep talking to the lil fellow throughout the season. Give him the it's not you it's me speech, and this is going to hurt you more than it hurts me line. It's all something you two will work through with communication and copious amounts of alcohol.
We'll make it! This year the Bengals defense has turned the corner!!! Top 15 D!

Oh and Carson>Ben

:ninja:

joshinpa
09-04-2008, 03:24 PM
We'll make it! This year the Bengals defense has turned the corner!!! Top 15 D!

Oh and Carson>Ben

:ninja:

Yay for objectivness, you madam are a woman of understated genius, not sure who understates it but someone does. I am humbled to be within your presence and hope that some day I am worthy enough to kill my liver the way you used to. Thank you and please do not smack my team too badly this year with your top 15 defense. :thumbsup:

Brew Crew Grrl
09-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Yay for objectivness, you madam are a woman of understated genius, not sure who understates it but someone does. I am humbled to be within your presence and hope that some day I am worthy enough to kill my liver the way you used to. Thank you and please do not smack my team too badly this year with your top 15 defense. :thumbsup:
Hey... I had to get back to the topic at hand. Somethings never change... like certain Bengal fans blind homerism;)

Man I can't wait for Sunday<_<

joshinpa
09-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Hey... I had to get back to the topic at hand. Somethings never change... like certain Bengal fans blind homerism;)

You mean like the one mentioned in my sig? Cause I think that's my favorite I've seen in a while. Sunday is going to be wonderful. I love football season.

Brew Crew Grrl
09-04-2008, 03:33 PM
You mean like the one mentioned in my sig? Cause I think that's my favorite I've seen in a while. Sunday is going to be wonderful. I love football season.
:Clap::rotf:

I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. Yes... that's exactly what I mean. I on the other hand am thinking I've got a pretty good shot that my liver might hate me Sunday night;)

joshinpa
09-04-2008, 03:35 PM
:Clap::rotf:

I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. Yes... that's exactly what I mean. I on the other hand am thinking I've got a pretty good shot that my liver might hate me Sunday night;)

Well it depends on what kind of alcohol you are drowning it in. I mean some of it may just be appreciated cause it's the idea if you are going to go out at least you can go out with a quality drowning ya know?

I'd say I have a good shot at it, but I figure I've always got a chance at killing my liver. Hello alcohol you are the friend who will never leave me. ;)

Marvins Mistake
09-04-2008, 03:38 PM

Bath night ? It has been kind of hot this week .

Brew Crew Grrl
09-04-2008, 03:59 PM
Bath night ? It has been kind of hot this week .
The Turds fan is crackin bath jokes....:lol:

Don't worry MM, one day you'll get your shot at the playoffs. I'd say I wouldn't hold your breath, but its probably benificial in that stink hole the Browns call home;)

joshinpa
09-04-2008, 04:06 PM
The Turds fan is crackin bath jokes....:lol:

Don't worry MM, one day you'll get your shot at the playoffs. I'd say I wouldn't hold your breath, but its probably benificial in that stink hole the Browns call home;)

And how do you know he wasn't complimenting you on bathing once a week? I mean it's possible that he goes bi-monthly. Man somedays it's hard to smack a browns fan, it's like kicking a puppy with only 3 legs.

striped4war
09-04-2008, 04:09 PM

We dont need luck,,we have carson.:thumbsup:
but best of luck to you.

Jom112
09-04-2008, 04:29 PM

Welcome back Big time.

Interesting how you show up AFTER Mahan gets traded. Didn't want to talk to much smack with Mahan anchoring your line, eh? :lol:

joshinpa
09-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Welcome back Big time.

Interesting how you show up AFTER Mahan gets traded. Didn't want to talk to much smack with Mahan anchoring your line, eh? :lol:

By anchoring you mean dragging it down correct? Ah it's good to get back to football season. Even if it means my first game to watch is Skins/Giants Woohooo NFL!:excited:

SteelCity1
09-04-2008, 04:41 PM
We'll make it! This year the Bengals defense has turned the corner!!! Top 32 D! :ninja: Fixed it for ya;)

The Bat
09-04-2008, 09:08 PM

Welcome back man. B)

Big Time
09-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Welcome back Big time.

LOL! That was pretty good. As you know...I'm willing to take my lumps when appropriate...I wasnt dodging the bullets this time...just a busy time of the year.
I'm ready to knuckle up and get this season started.
Good Luck this week...Ravens are always a tough game.

Welcome back man. B)
Thanks Bat ....cant wait to start reading your one liners.

Big Time
09-05-2008, 11:13 AM

Welcome back Big Time!
You are right. Wishful thinking on my part. Nice to hear from ya!
You are killing me with that Ravens comment....:rotf::rotf:
Good luck this year!