PDA

View Full Version : This time..Defense choked

Believe in Now
10-19-2008, 04:01 PM
And Steelers taking advantage and running score up! Joseph must sit.:angry:

BengalBlitz
10-19-2008, 04:02 PM
joseph must sit? i suppose the genius that is you would want maybe someone like Pope seeing more playing time perhaps?

Believe in Now
10-19-2008, 04:04 PM
Actually the whole darn defense needs revamped.

ken
10-19-2008, 04:05 PM
Huh? J Joe tipped the pass that Ward caught for a touchdown. I suppose you didn't see that? When you're losing the ball doesn't bounce your way.

This time the Defense choked?

Hell man, the offense has been choking all year. What else can the D do but their best, wwhich has been heads above the lousey offensive effort.

:wacko:

Joe from Florence
10-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Huh? J Joe tipped the pass that Ward caught for a touchdown. I suppose you didn't see that? When you're losing the ball doesn't bounce your way.

This time the Defense choked?

Hell man, the offense has been choking all year. What else can the D do but their best, wwhich has been heads above the lousey offensive effort.

:wacko:
i agree with you, this wasn't the first time the defense has choked....both opffense and defense are the reason we are 0-7

defense was horrid as usual, just like the offense...but now finally people may realize this defense really isn't any better...in fact they are giving up more rushing yards per carry and more points per game than last year

the entire team is horrible

matt
10-19-2008, 04:08 PM

We really need a 100 rule.

Believe in Now
10-19-2008, 04:10 PM
The defense been playing good this year???? Oh. :dunce: Well today was certainly the best offensive showing I've seen this year and they had the momentum going until that bomb.

bearcatbob
10-19-2008, 04:12 PM
Maybe zimmer choked on his........goetta outta here!

whodey1967
10-19-2008, 04:14 PM
whoever allowed pope into the game should be fired immediately along with marvin...and don't balme the D for this one...the offense didn't show even a heartbeat until the end of the 2nd quarter, and you claim the D choked...GET REAL!

Daddy
10-19-2008, 04:17 PM
The defense been playing good this year???? Oh. :dunce: Well today was certainly the best offensive showing I've seen this year and they had the momentum going until that bomb.

It was not the best offensive day this year. Are you serious? First half what did they have 6 or 7 4 and outs. Come on man they did not start showing a little offensive ability til under 2:00 minutes in the 1st half and they were held to a field goal. 2nd half offensive still struggled they were all over chad he dropped an easy out rout to the sideline. Is that good offensive showing? They should have kept Chris Henry in the game i don't understand why the hell they put in Antonio Chatman when he does not do anything for them. Can Reggie Kelly block? Are you serious? Bad offensive and Defensive day for the Bengals and why was Pope in there guarding Washington talk about bad coaching.:Clap:

Believe in Now
10-19-2008, 04:19 PM
HEY now....Don't get me wrong. Our high school football team can stop the Bengals offense. All in all, the whole Bengals organization is a joke. Thanks Mike!

PApinhead
10-19-2008, 05:18 PM
What do you expect from the defense when they have to spend the whole game on the field?

The Bengals should just let the defense stay on the field and play offense too since they are on the field so much. It's not like they can do any worse than the offense.

WhoDeyz
10-19-2008, 05:22 PM
i think the defense is doing fine. any defense, even the ravens...would give up points when they are on the field the entire freekin' game. it's horrible horrible horrible to watch this team.