PDA

View Full Version : This team does have some classy players

Pleasantville
12-17-2008, 12:04 PM
http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=7388

"Throwing some cheer" from the front page once again shows that our Bengals do care about the community. It would be very easy for the players to distance themselves from the fans especially with our season being so bad. I give Eric Ball some credit for developing the community programs and Marvin Lewis for his charitable organization. It is nice to see that this team does have the standout players giving back!

RazourWeed
12-17-2008, 12:58 PM
It is good to read stuff like that about the team.

Did anyone else notice that Carson looks like homeless dude rather than a QB lol. Give him a plastic cup and a cardboard sign lol.

ishouldbegm
12-17-2008, 01:16 PM
I think Stacey Andrews Antwan Odom and Ben Utecht should give back some of their salary :p

spinksjinx
12-17-2008, 01:39 PM
It is good to read stuff like that about the team.

Did anyone else notice that Carson looks like homeless dude rather than a QB lol. Give him a plastic cup and a cardboard sign lol.

I like his style, especially with his huge contract he never strayed and let the moolah go to his head.

I remember a while back Carson or someone said that he still buys clothes at Kmart. Which is kind of crazy for a 100+ million dollar man.

striped4war
12-17-2008, 02:46 PM
I like his style, especially with his huge contract he never strayed and let the moolah go to his head.

I remember a while back Carson or someone said that he still buys clothes at Kmart. Which is kind of crazy for a 100+ million dollar man.

You cant help but like his down home attitude.
You couldn't ask for a better role model then a guy like that.

bengaljunky86
12-17-2008, 03:09 PM
yeah i remember watching a game a couple of years ago and the annoucers said carson cuts his own hair i thought that was funny and it looks like he just grabs the clippers and buzzes...haha

hutu9-85
12-17-2008, 03:42 PM
It is good to see our team giving back to the community in a unlucky year this makes up for all the bad press. go in "09":Clap::thumbsup:

kdubdj
12-17-2008, 09:29 PM
that really was an awesome article good to hear stuff like that and see and hear from players that sound like they REALLLY want to be doing that stuff and dont HAVE to do that stuff