PDA

View Full Version : how long....

justafan07
10-02-2007, 04:05 PM
are your big guns signed? chad, carson, tj, rudi? do you think that if things don't shape up this year maybe 1 or more starts to look elsewhere? or starts to act somewhat like moss or owens.

sloppy lombardi slaps
10-02-2007, 04:13 PM
are your big guns signed? chad, carson, tj, rudi? do you think that if things don't shape up this year maybe 1 or more starts to look elsewhere? or starts to act somewhat like moss or owens.

They can all leave except Carson. That would actually make us better. Put your money in offensive line, defensive line. The only skill position you break the bank for is QB.

Carson will never become a cancer, Chad, TJ, Rudi, anyone of them could.

justafan07
10-02-2007, 04:19 PM
i can see 3 of 4 going but.... just what if carson may think it just ain't gonna happen here. i think he would do very well with an nfc team. bears? maybe jax in afc

gmdino
10-02-2007, 04:23 PM
I dunno... I think the good *cough* people of Cincinnati might burn the stadium to ground if more than 1 guy leaves before they win something like a playoff game.

If this team starts dismantling...or losing its good players it could take another 20 years to get a winner.

sloppy lombardi slaps
10-02-2007, 04:25 PM
i can see 3 of 4 going but.... just what if carson may think it just ain't gonna happen here. i think he would do very well with an nfc team. bears? maybe jax in afc

You shut your mouth.