PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't you just send a team photo to NY?

Mugwa
01-04-2010, 10:46 AM
What a beating. This just goes to show that when the class of the AFCN don't win the division, the rest of us look like crap. You guys are going to set our division back 10 years.:joe:

RhythmicGeek
01-04-2010, 10:48 AM
What a beating. This just goes to show that when the class of the AFCN don't win the division, the rest of us look like crap. You guys are going to set our division back 10 years.:joe:

If it wouldn't be for bad grammar that distracted me, I'd really like this thread. Not saying I entirely agree with it, but it made me laugh.

RazourWeed
01-04-2010, 10:51 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/22/Metkrok_av_ben_fr%C3%A5n_sten%C3%A5ldern%2C_funnen _i_Sk%C3%A5ne.jpg

Next time try some better bait. :thumbsup:

Luigi
01-04-2010, 10:54 AM

way to come out of your hole after 6 weeks :rolleyes:

GoChargers
01-04-2010, 10:56 AM
What a beating. This just goes to show that when the class of the AFCN don't win the division, the rest of us look like crap.
Wouldn't the class of the division be the division winner each year? Therefore, the Bengals are the class of the AFC North this year.
You guys are going to set our division back 10 years.:joe:
The AFC North hasn't existed for ten years.

RazourWeed
01-04-2010, 10:56 AM

Bridge Luigi, trolls live under bridges. :lol:

Luigi
01-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Bridge Luigi, trolls live under bridges. :lol:

I stand corrected :denny:

RhythmicGeek
01-04-2010, 11:07 AM
Wouldn't the class of the division be the division winner each year? Therefore, the Bengals are the class of the AFC North this year.

Really? So, three Super Bowls in those ten years won, having both teams who played in the AFCCG last year, means not existing?

Wow, that is some heavy stuff there man. There are as many Super Bowls won in the AFCN in the past ten years as there have been in the entire history of the Super Bowl when it comes to the AFCW, yet the AFCN is non-existent. :rolleyes:

coltsfan4ever
01-04-2010, 11:16 AM

Is there some kind of solar radiation in California that fry people's brains?

WTF dude!

Who won LAST YEAR'S SUPERBOWL?

What division did that team come from?

GoChargers
01-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Really? So, three Super Bowls in those ten years won, having both teams who played in the AFCCG last year, means not existing?

Wow, that is some heavy stuff there man. There are as many Super Bowls won in the AFCN in the past ten years as there have been in the entire history of the Super Bowl when it comes to the AFCW, yet the AFCN is non-existent. :rolleyes:
The AFC North was introduced in 2002 with the divisional realignment. Before then, there literally was no AFC North. It replaced the AFC Central, BTW. My comment had nothing to do with Super Bowl wins.

Seems like you're being a bit defensive as a Steelers fan, considering they **** this year.

Griever
01-04-2010, 01:55 PM
The AFC North was introduced in 2002 with the divisional realignment. Before then, there literally was no AFC North. My comment had nothing to do with Super Bowl wins.

Seems like you're being a bit defensive as a Steelers fan, considering they **** this year.

i guess that means the chargers **** more then...

GoChargers
01-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Chargers: 13-3, #2 seed in the AFC, and the media is calling them one of the AFC's elite teams.

Steelers: going to be watching the Chargers from home.

Who ***** again?

Griever
01-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Chargers: 13-3, #2 seed in the AFC, and the media is calling them one of the AFC's elite teams.

Steelers: going to be watching the Chargers from home.

Who ***** again?

gotta be the chargers, since they lost to the sucky steelers:ninja:

GoChargers
01-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Early in the season, when the Steelers were still playing like they gave a damn. If the Steelers played the Chargers later in the season, they would have been blown out.

RhythmicGeek
01-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Early in the season, when the Steelers were still playing like they gave a damn. If the Steelers played the Chargers later in the season, they would have been blown out.

Actually, the Steelers were playing pretty bad from the first game on.

Steeler Eater
01-04-2010, 02:14 PM

:denny:

Asmith(DE)
01-04-2010, 02:33 PM

Just like the Chargers blew the Steelers out in the playoffs last year.

Oh wait...

You have no right as a chargers fan, to talk about the Steelers. Just as Colts fans cannot talk smack at the chargers.
You own the Colts.
We Steelers own you. Now, please. go away.

Mugwa
01-04-2010, 02:35 PM
The AFC North was introduced in 2002 with the divisional realignment. Before then, there literally was no AFC North. It replaced the AFC Central, BTW. My comment had nothing to do with Super Bowl wins.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't our stinking team beat the Chargers this year? And last year? And I'm not sure, but don't our stinking Steelers have the same record as two of the other teams that made the playoffs? I am sure of one thing. A lot of teams are glad we didn't make it this year. Now you guys will get a chance to see the really classy teams, like the Bengals and the Jets.:pitt:

Murdock2420
01-04-2010, 04:19 PM
To answer the original question.

It's simple, Mike Brown didn't want to pay the shipping and handling fees. <_<

SteelCitySouth
01-04-2010, 05:09 PM

Ah...I see your mom is giving him a break.....:lol:

Mom jokes are all I have since the Steelers are out of it. Don't even attempt to take that away from me, I may bite your arm off. :frown:

RazourWeed
01-04-2010, 05:19 PM
I am sure of one thing. A lot of teams are glad we didn't make it this year.

That's right the entire AFC was plotting against the Steelers the entire time, that's the only reason why they missed the playoff boat this year. :rolleyes:

gampy
01-04-2010, 05:37 PM
After watching the game last night, I think the team photo would have put up more of a fight.

sloppy lombardi slaps
01-04-2010, 05:40 PM

you're going to set your family back ten years.

bengaljohn
01-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Where was the Cincy Media last night? Why didn't someone have the guts to say, "Coach Lewis....Uhm.....what did it taste like to have your entire team beaten with the buckle end of the belt in front of a nationwide audience?"

Maybe it's just me or can the rest of you hearing Hines Ward laughing on his couch saying...."Yup, same ol sorry *** Bengals"

Steeler Eater
01-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Where was the Cincy Media last night? Why didn't someone have the guts to say, "Coach Lewis....Uhm.....what did it taste like to have your entire team beaten with the buckle end of the belt in front of a nationwide audience?"

Maybe it's just me or can the rest of you hearing Hines Ward laughing on his couch saying...."Yup, same ol sorry *** Bengals"

Interesting??? Which Steelers Fan on the board are you???

GoChargers
01-05-2010, 05:59 PM
We Steelers own you. Now, please. go away.
The only thing the Steelers will own this year that is Chargers-related will be, at the most, a copy of the Chargers' Super Bowl win on their Tivos.

As long as the Chargers are in and the Steelers are out, I'll continue to talk smack.

Griever
01-05-2010, 06:18 PM
The only thing the Steelers will own this year that is Chargers-related will be, at the most, a copy of the Chargers' Super Bowl win on their Tivos.

As long as the Chargers are in and the Steelers are out, I'll continue to talk smack.

is LT gonna play in a playoff game this year? Or will he have another "injury" and sit on the sidelines with his helmet on?