PDA

View Full Version : Bengals vs Ravens (moved from JN)

BmoreRavens
07-28-2010, 03:12 PM
:ravens:Ok, your excited because you won the division last season. Wow! big deal. your record means nothing in the playoffs as you can see. Flacco has won 3 playoff games in two years. Carson has won how many? Zeroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Win you done last season means nothing, its a new year. remember when we swept your team 2009 season. and the next season you swept us. When a superbowl and then talk some trash!

Bring Back Sam88
07-28-2010, 03:16 PM
This is Jungle Noise, noob.

Bengaline
07-28-2010, 03:16 PM
thats an ugly and shiny ratbird.

After we established a pattern of success everything will change, until then, i like being the underdogs, and i know it brings fire to the team.

thompson19osu
07-28-2010, 03:18 PM
Raven, you should be more concerned about your secondary and trying to get fatboy Cody on the field this year rather than coming on here and smack talking. We have a more complete team than you, plain and simple.

BmoreRavens
07-28-2010, 03:19 PM
:ravens:If our defense is so old then why were we ranked ahead of yours. No matter how good your defense was it still was not better than ours.

Goncrazzy
07-28-2010, 03:19 PM
:ravens:Ok, your excited because you won the division last season. Wow! big deal. your record means nothing in the playoffs as you can see. Flacco has won 3 playoff games in two years. Carson has won how many? Zeroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Win you done last season means nothing, its a new year. remember when we swept your team 2009 season. and the next season you swept us. When a superbowl and then talk some trash!

First your post don't belong in here... try Smacktalk forum. 2nd better look at your D before YOU smack talk. PAST is the PAST ... our D is by far way better then your D this year. Our Offense will have a field day with that D AGAIN this year.

ochocinco85
07-28-2010, 03:22 PM
:ravens:If our defense is so old then why were we ranked ahead of yours. No matter how good your defense was it still was not better than ours.

But our offense last year was still good enough to beat your defense. Shows how good they are.

BmoreRavens
07-28-2010, 03:22 PM
:ravens:Your team has one winning season and now your so pumped up. You cant even sell out games without the threat of a blackout.

BmoreRavens
07-28-2010, 03:24 PM
:ravens:
How superbowls have you won? HAHAHAHAHA Loser!
Win a playoff game!:cry:

ochocinco85
07-28-2010, 03:26 PM
:ravens:Your team has one winning season and now your so pumped up. You cant even sell out games without the threat of a blackout.

You have no logical reasons why the Bengals can't win other than we can't sell out game? Shows how knowledgeable you are...

Goncrazzy
07-28-2010, 03:28 PM

LoL... you can't be serious...well your a ravens fan talking smack in the BENGALS fan page...that tells alot I guess. Listen... over the last 5 years who has won more between the 2 teams... go look it up if you must...Cincy right?... ok now your defense is in bad shape this year. Reed is out...1 or both of your starting corners is out... you're new rookies are out... well at least 2 are....ok you added Boldwin...we added... TO, Bryant...Gresham..Shipley ..Dunlap... and a few others... Odom is back .. Williams is back...if I was you I would just shut up before game 2 comes around and we make your teams look like the detroit lions.

ochocinco85
07-28-2010, 03:28 PM

Yeah the Ravens won 1 Superbowl. Too bad they didn't have to go against Jerry Rice and Joe Montana twice. We will win a playoff game and it will be the game that kicks you guys out of the playoffs.

ochocinco85
07-28-2010, 03:29 PM
LoL... you can't be serious...well your a ravens fan talking smack in the BENGALS fan page...that tells alot I guess. Listen... over the last 5 years who has won more between the 2 teams... go look it up if you must...Cincy right?... ok now your defense is in bad shape this year. Reed is out...1 or both of your starting corners is out... you're new rookies are out... well at least 2 are....ok you added Boldwin...we added... TO, Bryant...Gresham..Shipley ..Dunlap... and a few others... Odom is back .. Williams is back...if I was you I would just shut up before game 2 comes around and we make your teams look like the detroit lions.

:thumbsup:

Joe from Florence
07-28-2010, 03:31 PM
it's not like you actually think Ravens fans can read do you?

BmoreRavens
07-28-2010, 03:32 PM
OK, over the past 5 years how many playoff games have you won. At least we know how to step up and win playoff games. Look at flacco, he was a rookie and almost went to the superbowl. What about Carson? Yes Carson is a good QB, but he just cant win in the big games. You have to agree.

Spartan The Bengal
07-28-2010, 03:35 PM
OK, over the past 5 years how many playoff games have you won. At least we know how to step up and win playoff games. Look at flacco, he was a rookie and almost went to the superbowl. What about Carson? Yes Carson is a good QB, but he just cant win in the big games. You have to agree.

I seriously lol'd

What were Flacco's stats this past postseason?

He passed the ball like 8 times against the Pats right? And he didn't do too much better against the Colts...

It's awesome how Flacco won those game's huh? It wasn't Reed or one of the actual GOOD players on that team... Keep worshiping garbage, It'll make this year a whole lot easier for you :thumbsup:

ochocinco85
07-28-2010, 03:36 PM

Carson didnt play as a rookie. In '05 he got injured when we were obviously going to beat the Steelers. And last year was his first healthy playoff game. Carson has been in one big game healthy. You can't base anything off of that. Flacco didn't almost lead them to the Superbowl, Ray Lewis did... Flacco didn't pass at all vs Pats and was crap vs Colts.

Goncrazzy
07-28-2010, 03:38 PM

Again the past is the past... we're talking about Cincy vs Ravens...THIS year on PAPER as of right now... because thats all we have to go off of right now... WE are the BETTER team at this point. That could change, just like anything else in the world can change at any given time. But as it stands RIGHT NOW we have the better ALL AROUND team...sorry if your D can't stop other teams from scoring at will you will NOT win many games. Who cares how many Superbowls or playoffs your team won in the past compared to ours. This is 2010 and with the componets that we have put into place this Offseason we have built the team to beat this year whether you agree or not. Do you think our WHOLE offense is going to go OH NO.... its the ravens they have won more Superbowls then us and more playoff games then us in the past we should just stay home?? Dude get with it.

BmoreRavens
07-28-2010, 03:39 PM
That garbage flacco, has won more playoff games than Carson. Please having a back to back winning season and then talk some real trash. Your owner will see going to the jail and signing players will not win you a superbowl!

ochocinco85
07-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Again the past is the past... we're talking about Cincy vs Ravens...THIS year on PAPER as of right now... because thats all we have to go off of right now... WE are the BETTER team at this point. That could change, just like anything else in the world can change at any given time. But as it stands RIGHT NOW we have the better ALL AROUND team...sorry if your D can't stop other teams from scoring at will you will NOT win many games. Who cares how many Superbowls or playoffs your team won in the past compared to ours. This is 2010 and with the componets that we have put into place this Offseason we have built the team to beat this year whether you agree or not. Do you think our WHOLE offense is going to go OH NO.... its the ravens they have won more Superbowls then us and more playoff games then us in the past we should just stay home?? Dude get with it.

HAHA Yeah we beat you guys with Coles and Caldwell and our crap TEs that can't catch and beat you guys. Add Jermaine Gresham, Antonio Bryant and TO and subract Ed Reed and the rest of your secondary and Sergio Kindle and Terrence Cody and you guys are...well...the same as last year?

ochocinco85
07-28-2010, 03:42 PM
That garbage flacco, has won more playoff games than Carson. Please having a back to back winning season and then talk some real trash. Your owner will see going to the jail and signing players will not win you a superbowl!

Carson hasn't been healthy enough to win back to back seasons. You're stuck on the same stuff. You can't talk any trash about this football team. Ray Lewis shouldn't even had been able to play in that Superbowl. We all know what he did...

StripedCrusader
You mean Fake-O? The wonder boy of the crows nest? He doesn't scare the Bengals nor fans here.. Enjoy your crow dinner tonight.

Spartan The Bengal

Trent Difler won a Superbowl, he must be better then Flacco eh? according to your knowledge, you are SCREWED since your defense is in shambles

Cricket
07-28-2010, 04:00 PM

When a superbowl and then talk some trash!

Good question.

:ninja:

bengals4life84
07-28-2010, 04:47 PM

ok first off its spelled WIN and our quaterback was injured in 2009

Cincy Dave
07-28-2010, 04:48 PM

Someone kick this dude off of the board!!!
Go the the Smack talk section!! And you spell "win" win, not "When"!! Typical Ravens fan, almost as bad as those Stealers fans....

bengals4life84
07-28-2010, 04:49 PM

dont forget maualuga and peko are back and roy williams

osu1fan2002
07-28-2010, 06:43 PM
I am just trying to figure out if this is a kid or the normal bird fan with his lack of smack and lack of putting a readable sentence together.

sloppy lombardi slaps
07-28-2010, 07:07 PM

what country are you from?

StripedCrusader
07-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Hey Ratfink, err bird.. Last years stats may mean zilch to you, but here's a clue.. YOURS DON'T EITHER!

I know it hurts that you and the squeelies will be fighting for last place honors this year.. Ben the rapist and Fako-o the wonder fluke.. It's REALLY gonna hurt when the Stains wipe the floor with crow feathers too. If it'll make you feel any better maybe Chad will send a box of tissues to Baltimore. LOL

BengalsAtOSU
07-28-2010, 07:25 PM
can we just stop talking about an aging team with a vastly overrated defense as possible super bowl champions?

ray lewis was dominating back in like, 2000.

Beaker
07-28-2010, 07:53 PM

Talk trash when you beat us...not when another team does it for you.

CatAttack
07-28-2010, 08:47 PM

Mugwa???

BANJAXED
07-28-2010, 08:50 PM

lol @ no Ed Reed :lol:

gmdino
07-28-2010, 08:55 PM
Major win thread!

If only to read all the JN folks who never venture in to the smack forum! LOL!

browns town bengal
07-28-2010, 09:02 PM
Major win thread!

If only to read all the JN folks who never venture in to the smack forum! LOL!

You find the JN homers funny while I find them sad. All it does is bring the quality of the smack forum down. Something that your presence has been doing for some time :ninja: B)

Gdale Bengal
07-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Flacco this, Flacco that.

Flacco has been abhorrish in the play offs. Good thing he has a good D, because Flacco has yet to be a major factor in a play off win.

Captain Obvious
07-28-2010, 10:48 PM
Listen... over the last 5 years who has won more between the 2 teams... go look it up if you must...Cincy right?

Wrong, over the last 5 years the Ravens have a record of 47 wins 39 losses. The Bengals have a record of 40-41-1. Just for ****s and giggles though I looked-up the Steelers record and they were 57-31 over the last 5 years, while the Browns were 29-51.

The Bat
07-28-2010, 10:49 PM

When indeed... :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

The Bat
07-28-2010, 10:51 PM
Wrong, over the last 5 years the Ravens have a record of 47 wins 39 losses. The Bengals have a record of 40-41-1. Just for ****s and giggles though I looked-up the Steelers record and they were 57-31 over the last 5 years, while the Browns were 29-51.

Dude, you should add some more quotes to your sig. The chicks "dig it". :cool:

Beaker
07-28-2010, 10:51 PM
Wrong, over the last 5 years the Ravens have a record of 47 wins 39 losses.
I think he was talking head to head Bengals vs ravens....not overall records.

gmdino
07-28-2010, 10:54 PM
I think

Don't fib like that...its unbecoming a Hall of Famer.:denny:

Beaker
07-28-2010, 10:57 PM
Don't fib like that...its unbecoming a Hall of Famer.:denny:

...and dont forget Bengal Great!

jesseem
07-28-2010, 11:04 PM
And you think playoff wins means something? No flacco just failed the next week, congratulations he was still watching the superbowl on TV like me. In ten years will a playoff win be talked about? No. Congrats on sweeping fitzpatrick, but the mere 3 wins vs palmer is nothing :tiger:

The Bat
07-28-2010, 11:07 PM
...and dont forget Bengal Great!

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd117/batink/Office%20space/stan.jpg
We need to talk about your flair...

rotobeast
07-28-2010, 11:09 PM

Flacco better hope he doesn't get hurt, cause he'll never get the job back from Bulger.
I'd wager he'll press him for the job, in camp.

Beaker
07-28-2010, 11:15 PM
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd117/batink/Office%20space/stan.jpg
We need to talk about your flair...

Dont get mad because I only wear the minimum 17 pieces...thats just how I roll.

Captain Obvious
07-28-2010, 11:15 PM
I think he was talking head to head Bengals vs ravens....not overall records.

Oh, well if he did mean that then I take it back. He didn't specify, so I was bored and decided to just look up their records.

gmdino
07-28-2010, 11:25 PM
And you think playoff wins means something? No flacco just failed the next week, congratulations he was still watching the superbowl on TV like me. In ten years will a playoff win be talked about? No. Congrats on sweeping fitzpatrick, but the mere 3 wins vs palmer is nothing :tiger:

If it was the Bengals it would be. Might be the only time it happens in ten years.:rock on:

Steeler Eater
07-28-2010, 11:41 PM

LMAO.

You're and easier target to pick on then Flacco.

Gdale Bengal
07-29-2010, 12:08 AM
If it was the Bengals it would be. Might be the only time it happens in ten years.:rock on:

I can't really argue about that one. Assuming Mike Brown decides to crawl back into his 90s shell again.

But, eh, maybe the coaching staff is starting to tell Mike Brown to wake the eff up and start making things happen. Probably not, but I'm sure that Mike Zimmer wouldn't stick around if he didn't make moves to acquire talent to try to make it to the dance again.

Griever
07-29-2010, 12:40 AM
I can't really argue about that one. Assuming Mike Brown decides to crawl back into his 90s shell again.

But, eh, maybe the coaching staff is starting to tell Mike Brown to wake the eff up and start making things happen. Probably not, but I'm sure that Mike Zimmer wouldn't stick around if he didn't make moves to acquire talent to try to make it to the dance again.

maybe zimmer is only here for the money

Gdale Bengal
07-29-2010, 12:54 AM

That might be true, though I'm sure he believes he deserves a shot at being a Head Coach somewhere, and he will probably get offers if he has another strong year. Or he's waiting for Marvin to leave as HC so Zimmer can step right into those shoes.

dunno, but if the offense fails to score more points and can't progress into the playoffs in the next year or so, and the D isn't the problem, I think Zimmer would look elsewhere, and I say he definitely should. a coach that puts as much time into his craft as he does he deserves to be on a team that finds ways to score points and win.

Beaker
07-29-2010, 09:05 AM

And he hates Cincinnati. Just ask coltsfan.