PDA

View Full Version : QB Suggestion

cabech984
09-26-2010, 08:23 PM
If anyone from the Bengals front office or organization is reading this, can they tell Carson Palmer to schedule an appointment with Dr. James Andrews? We need to get that arm checked out, seriously! I want everyone to quiet down about Palmer because its not all on him!

There has been plenty of Palmer bashing going around but the offense as a whole isn't clicking yet, not just Palmer. Our Corps of 30+ year old WR's and Rookies can only do so much. Our O-line is looking very suspect. Its a damn shame that Andre Smith is so bad that he can't get on the field. He(Smith) has the traits of bust written all over him.

JustABengalsGuy
09-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Bratkowski is probably loving you right now with the qb suggestions.. he is looking at this and feeling safe... he is for once not the subject of all of this hate.. he is feeling nice and cozy knowing carson is being the scapegoat and the attention is for once off of him.. we need to get a lot of things checked with this team and it isn't just palmer. Bratkowski is the forgotten man here.. lets look at the play calling.

grnvllbuck
09-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Palmer almost always off balance when making throws...OL not helping at all. Amazing Andre Smith can't even start on THIS OL !?!?! I don't know how they grade out offensive lines, but just as a casual fan who watches several games/week, Carson Palmer seems to have the least protection of any pro QB.

thompson19osu
09-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Palmer almost always off balance when making throws...OL not helping at all. Amazing Andre Smith can't even start on THIS OL !?!?! I don't know how they grade out offensive lines, but just as a casual fan who watches several games/week, Carson Palmer seems to have the least protection of any pro QB.

I really hope we get answers by the end of the week as to why Andre was inactive. After watching the play of #74 on film week in and out I don't know how he can still be the starter.

bigbengalbuddy
09-26-2010, 08:49 PM
Bratkowski is probably loving you right now with the qb suggestions.. he is looking at this and feeling safe... he is for once not the subject of all of this hate.. he is feeling nice and cozy knowing carson is being the scapegoat and the attention is for once off of him.. we need to get a lot of things checked with this team and it isn't just palmer. Bratkowski is the forgotten man here.. lets look at the play calling.

Blame the OC.

A novel concept.

Slappy from New Haven
09-26-2010, 08:51 PM
At the game....TO and Ocho can't run the correct routes. Ship and Gresh can and we see what happens when they do!

OrlandoBengal
09-26-2010, 09:09 PM

Honestly... how crazy is that? Peter King two weeks ago asked this question: What is wrong with this scenario? Dennis Roland, an undrafted player out of college is starting while Andre Smith, the number six pick in the draft, is playing a handful of snaps per game...
I've read other posts where people say the line needs "time to gel"... no way, this is the third game of the year, they need to be playing well at this point. They had the entire pre-season, all the OTA's, etc. The O line needs to step up.

cabech984
09-26-2010, 09:32 PM
At the game....TO and Ocho can't run the correct routes. Ship and Gresh can and we see what happens when they do!

Do you know what routes they were supposed to run?

Utts
09-26-2010, 10:02 PM
If anyone from the Bengals front office or organization is reading this, can they tell Carson Palmer to schedule an appointment with Dr. James Andrews?.

He needs a shrink ... seriously

crazyjdawg
09-26-2010, 11:09 PM
I'm just sick of hearing excuses.

I said it's not fair to judge Carson after playing a great strategist in Belicheck, and one of the nations top defenses in Baltimore.

but he threw SEVERAL bad throws against Carolina, the 22nd ranked defense coming in.

No excuses for that. Or did everyone on Carolina's defense just have that unusual great game? haha.

The only thing left to say about Carson is he better light up the Browns. I'm not even sure what they do if he struggles like this against them.

TheWHODEYBeast
09-26-2010, 11:12 PM
How bout two recivers who just got done with reality tv shows? I mean, how are they supposed to play without make up on?

Fan_in_Kettering
09-26-2010, 11:37 PM
I don't think Carson Palmer needs an appointment with Dr. James Andrews. He needs an appointment with Dr. Phil because his problems are mental, not physical. I think Carson is one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL but right now his mind is not right and it's causing him to be less than his usually confident self. Of course, it doesn't help that the offensive line leaks like an overfilled diaper when they try to pass rush.