PDA

View Full Version : here's an awesome ryan whalen highlight reel

Sham69Rock
04-30-2011, 04:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSM4pxzgAEc&feature=related

bengals85
04-30-2011, 04:20 PM
Lol this is a high school highlight. Hes in pro football now and that a tad different then playing high school players.

Bengalsnati85
04-30-2011, 04:26 PM
Lol this is a high school highlight. Hes in pro football now and that a tad different then playing high school players.

Different yeah but gives you insight into his athleticism! :denny:

bengalsfan4ever
04-30-2011, 04:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSM4pxzgAEc&feature=related
thumbsdownhighschool?geez no better highlights then highschool?that ***** bad pick

Bengalsnati85
04-30-2011, 04:33 PM
Some people just don't get it! OK so you say he stinks....bring something to the table to at LEAST support THAT idea. Don't just poke your head inside the door like a little kid, say he stinks, and then run for cover. Bring some stats,some video, a breakdown from a respectable source that says stay away from the kid. Something. They should do screenings on here in order to be a member!:mad:

eliminate08
04-30-2011, 05:31 PM
Some people just don't get it! OK so you say he stinks....bring something to the table to at LEAST support THAT idea. Don't just poke your head inside the door like a little kid, say he stinks, and then run for cover. Bring some stats,some video, a breakdown from a respectable source that says stay away from the kid. Something. They should do screenings on here in order to be a member!:mad:

No ****.Mellow

Sham69Rock
04-30-2011, 05:36 PM

Tell us how you REALLY FEEL about it :denny:

Bengalsnati85
04-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Tell us how you REALLY FEEL about it :denny:
I think I covered that quite well Thank You! :ninja:

JWXTREME
04-30-2011, 08:37 PM
I just got my glow sticks, turned the lights out and danced.