Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Fan Feedback

Fan Feedback Tell us what you like or don't like about bengals.com, our message boards, or our in-stadium entertainment.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:12 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 29167
Default Re: Pet Peeve Post

My pet peeve is posters going into the Mock Draft forum saying "why are you posting a mock draft in September?"

If you don't like it, don't go to the Mock Draft forum!

Duh!

Just because science can explain it doesn't mean God didn't do it.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:20 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 27518
Default Re: Pet Peeve Post

Another pet peeve of mine is posters who constantly shoot down others' opinions and rarely offer any ideas of their own. There's a couple posters on here that somehow have great reputations, even though they rarely say anything of substance. They just shoot down ideas and make "witty" remarks every now and then.

It's easy to go around just knocking everyone's opinion, but sometimes it's fun to discuss free agents/trades/future head coaches, etc. As Bengals fans, we rarely have anything good to discuss, so sometimes it nice to pretend. Even if some of the ideas are unrealistic.

If Dalton averages over 30 passes per game in 2014, I win. If he averages less than 30, you win. Loser can't post in any Dalton threads for 1 year. You game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by umkubas View Post
Yes, log it.