Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Old 11-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 182
Default Re: Bengals are similar to Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyyaoutkast View Post
lol even though he took the browns to the playoffs and drafted most of those players that were on that browns playoff team.
Romeo never took the Browns to the playoffs, nor did he draft most of their playoff team players. The last time the Browns made the playoffs was 2002, and Butch Davis was the coach.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:00 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 23546

In my opinion, the Bengals are absolutely nothing like the Chiefs. The Bengals have a better QB, WR, and TE. This is actually hard to say, because Dalton and Gresham are under-performing pretty well. Jamaal Charles is 10x better than BJGE though.....

The only area I would say that they are similar is the severe drop off after the #1 receiver.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:18 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
In my opinion, the Bengals are absolutely nothing like the Chiefs. The Bengals have a better QB, WR, and TE. This is actually hard to say, because Dalton and Gresham are under-performing pretty well. Jamaal Charles is 10x better than BJGE though.....

The only area I would say that they are similar is the severe drop off after the #1 receiver.
Tony Moeaki and Dwayne Bowe are no bums.

Best Run I've Ever Seen

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."- Mahatma Gandhi
Old 11-04-2012, 02:23 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 23546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Tony Moeaki and Dwayne Bowe are no bums.
I know Dwayne Bowe is no bum, but he's their number 1....after him, they have no one, just like the Bengals.

As for Moeaki,....I think Gresham is better, but I don't know a whole lot about Moeaki. Comparing stats alone, Gresham is better....
Old 11-04-2012, 02:38 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
I know Dwayne Bowe is no bum, but he's their number 1....after him, they have no one, just like the Bengals.

As for Moeaki,....I think Gresham is better, but I don't know a whole lot about Moeaki. Comparing stats alone, Gresham is better....
They were drafted in the same class, and Moeaki had a better rookie year, but was hurt the next year, he's probably still recovering, but he's no slouch.

Best Run I've Ever Seen

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."- Mahatma Gandhi