Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Around the NFL

Around the NFL Discuss the other 31 teams and the NFL in general.

Old 11-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762
Default Eli vs Ben

There were 4 rookie QB's in 2004. Ben, Eli, Schaub, and Rivers. Two of those QB's have 2 championship wins. Ben and Eli. So which QB is better? Based on a Sports nation poll which drew 17,889 votes Ben took 48% of the votes, Eli took 38% of the votes and 14% said it was to close to call.

Here is the best quote from some guy from New Jersey of course.

Rich from Gloucester, N.J.: Eli is definitely the better quarterback. He is clutch. When the game is on the line, he is the man I want to be my quarterback. The Giants' run game and secondary has been a joke for years, almost non-existent. Ben Roethlisberger has had one of the best premier defenses behind him since he came into the league along with a great running game and offensive line. If you put Ben on the Giants, there is no way he does as well as he has been in his career. Eli is the better quarterback.

This guy obviously does not watch too much football, because if there is two minutes left in the game, I want Ben to have the ball.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth

What is your opinion?

Last edited by silenetwolf; 11-03-2012 at 09:01 PM.