Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 11-03-2012, 08:12 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1809
Default Broncos vs Bengals

I may as well start this thread BEFORE the game! That way, Bengal fans won't accuse me of starting this thread only AFTER the Broncos beatdown the Bengals.

So... what do people here think the final score is going to be?

I'll start. I think Peyton's going to score at least 3 TD's. So, that's 21 pts - minimum!

But I think the Broncos running game will score at least 2 TD's, so that's an additional 14 pts.

Add a couple of field goals, which is an additional 6 pts.

So, the Broncos total should be: 21+14+6 = 41

Bengals, I think will score 1 TD and 1 Field goal, which is 7 + 3 = 10

So that's what I think the Final score is going to be: Broncos 41, Bengals 10
Old 11-03-2012, 08:26 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1166
Default Re: Broncos vs Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
I may as well start this thread BEFORE the game! That way, Bengal fans won't accuse me of starting this thread only AFTER the Broncos beatdown the Bengals.

I'll start. I think Peyton's going to score at least 3 TD's. So, that's 21 pts - minimum!

But I think the Broncos running game will score at least 2 TD's, so that's an additional 14 pts.

did you use a calculator to add that up?..if so im impressed you used it correctly
Old 11-03-2012, 09:21 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 46958

Well, Coltsandeveryotherteamfan.LOL That's quite a prediction that you made there. We'll see how it turns out.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 770

i think andy rises to the occasion and rey finally completely buckles.

27-20, denver.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:38 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 6434

Lets put it this way.....I have a tiger bust I rub the head on before every Bengals game....tommorow Ill probably lick the thing clean...we need all the help we can get!!

COACH HUE, PLEASE UNLEASH THIS BEAST!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 09:54 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2242

Quote:

Is grade-school math really so taxing for you that you needed to write those problems out?

Broncos win by at least a touchdown. Manning has a field day against our secondary.

Maybe the mods could have some feature where when you log in music starts playing in all the threads. Everyone would stop what they're doing, and wait. "Look out, ****** just logged in. ****, here he comes. In 3, 2, 1...
Old 11-04-2012, 03:46 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13031

You got some Manning on your chin.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:36 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin726 View Post
Is grade-school math really so taxing for you that you needed to write those problems out?
Yes!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:42 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
i think andy rises to the occasion and rey finally completely buckles.

27-20, denver.
Finally?

You mean... he hasn't already?
Old 11-04-2012, 07:43 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliJack View Post
Lets put it this way.....I have a tiger bust I rub the head on before every Bengals game....tommorow Ill probably lick the thing clean...we need all the help we can get!!
Lol!

You're one of the more realistic Bengal fans I've met here!
Old 11-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 366

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliJack View Post
This is great . Do what ever ya gotta do w that thing . We are gonna need it . I am not worried about red he will do just fine . My only concern is manning just shredding our d . Emmanuel Lamur will be getting a few snaps in the game . And of course Dre K is starting today . He very well could decide the game . Manning is def going to be testing him . If he can just hold his own and even get a pik it will be a big help . I also hear mays may be in the lineup . Fact is we were winning with him in there an need his bad attitude on the feild and start knocking people out again . So yea lick that thing to death or what ever ya gotta do there buddy . we need this game in a bad way ..

I have been playing madden for years and have designed many plays . Mike Brown may i be the new OC please ..
Old 11-04-2012, 08:31 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 9353

Quote:

Good math! You must be asian..
Old 11-04-2012, 11:56 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 20726

Quote:

The Broncos are the favorite going into this one,obviously. At the same time,I think predicting a 31 point W is a little ridiculous. Personally,I think the final score will be more in line with something like 31-17 Broncos. The Bengals are so bad after the bye week,and recent clips make it more and more painfully obvious that Marvin is just losing touch with this team. Personally,this game is pretty much make or break for Marvin. If he can't halt a 3 game skid with a bye week to prepare for it to get to the .500 mark,then he needs to go at the end of the season.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:59 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 770

Quote:
You mean... he hasn't already?
no. he hasn't.

call me crazy but i think he can be saved.

just getting tired of him proving me wrong all the time. bleh
Old 11-04-2012, 12:06 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 79072

Quote:

wow its amazing espn hasn't scooped up your brilliant sports mind.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:20 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13571

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever View Post
The Broncos are the favorite going into this one,obviously. At the same time,I think predicting a 31 point W is a little ridiculous. Personally,I think the final score will be more in line with something like 31-17 Broncos. The Bengals are so bad after the bye week,and recent clips make it more and more painfully obvious that Marvin is just losing touch with this team. Personally,this game is pretty much make or break for Marvin. If he can't halt a 3 game skid with a bye week to prepare for it to get to the .500 mark,then he needs to go at the end of the season.
Its clear he is losing this team which makes it very hard to believe that he had the full faith of his players during the offseason. It sounded as if he finally had the backing of his players since some of the cancers were gone. At least thats what I was reading. Its painfully obvious now that he is in the middle of losing the entire team. Marvin needs to go
Old 11-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762

Quote:
Marvin is losing it. He calls out Dalton, then he says he wasn't calling him out.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:27 PM
VIP Silver Member

I gotta give the Bengals props here. They played better than I thought. They intercepted Peyton twice, held the Broncos to just 31 pts, basically stopped the Broncos run game, scored 23 pts, and held the lead briefly for something like 5 mins.

So, it was a good game, over all.

But... ya'll gotta get rid of your Head Coach. He's terrible!
Old 11-04-2012, 04:34 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2242

Quote:
I gotta give the Bengals props here. They played better than I thought. They intercepted Peyton twice, held the Broncos to just 31 pts, basically stopped the Broncos run game, scored 23 pts, and held the lead briefly for something like 5 mins.

But then we wouldn't get to see his blank, emotionless stare every week.

The guy is pure comedy.

Maybe the mods could have some feature where when you log in music starts playing in all the threads. Everyone would stop what they're doing, and wait. "Look out, ****** just logged in. ****, here he comes. In 3, 2, 1...
Old 11-04-2012, 04:42 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin726 View Post
But then we wouldn't get to see his blank, emotionless stare every week.

The guy is pure comedy.
When the Bengals took the lead, I actually thought ya'll had a chance to win the game. Peyton was shaken up by the INT and the Broncos had no run game. It was up to the head coach to rally the team and get the defense to basically stuff the Broncos. The Bengals HAD THE GAME in their hands at that point and it was up to the coaching staff to make the right plays and keep the penalties down to as close to zero as possible. If the Bengals had done that? Who knows how many pts they might have scored.

It all comes down to coaching. Your head coach just doesn't have it. I think if the Bengals were being coached by any other coach in the NFL, that game would have been the Bengals. Case in point was that great play by AJ Green that was called back because of your center, Faine, holding or something? Huh? Dude... that's a coaching problem! Those penalties kill the confidence of a team.

I think the Bengals players played their hearts out today. But that incompetent coaching staff ya'll got is going to cost ya'll more games as the season progresses.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:47 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 20726

Quote:

The Bengals played farily well,for the most part,although there were obviously plenty of failings. Inserting rookie Trevor Robinson at C was a big mistake. I think the kid has potential,but his low snaps in shotgun were killing the timing of the offense and really hurt the passing game in the first half. Faine replaced him in the 2nd half,and although he stinks as a blocker,he at least got the ball back there. Ultimately,ST's killed us,as it was a 10 point swing between our missed FG at the half and Denver breaking the 2nd half kickoff for a TD. The offense fights back and get the lead,and then Zimmer's defense totally folds up. After actually playing some pretty good football for the first three quarters,Rey Maualuga got lost in coverage and doubled the receiver in the flat on the go-ahead TD and then after getting 2 Int's after being picked on all year by oppossing QB's,Terrance Newman gave up the TD to seal it. The OL also completely imploded for a series at a key point in the game,getting us backed up into 3rd and 25 and giving up a hit on Dalton that caused the Int.

At the end of the day,if you win the turnover battle at home,you should win the game. The Bengals didn't get it done,and there's really no excuse for it.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:56 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
The Bengals played farily well,for the most part,although there were obviously plenty of failings. Inserting rookie Trevor Robinson at C was a big mistake. I think the kid has potential,but his low snaps in shotgun were killing the timing of the offense and really hurt the passing game in the first half. Faine replaced him in the 2nd half,and although he stinks as a blocker,he at least got the ball back there. Ultimately,ST's killed us,as it was a 10 point swing between our missed FG at the half and Denver breaking the 2nd half kickoff for a TD. The offense fights back and get the lead,and then Zimmer's defense totally folds up. After actually playing some pretty good football for the first three quarters,Rey Maualuga got lost in coverage and doubled the receiver in the flat on the go-ahead TD and then after getting 2 Int's after being picked on all year by oppossing QB's,Terrance Newman gave up the TD to seal it. The OL also completely imploded for a series at a key point in the game,getting us backed up into 3rd and 25 and giving up a hit on Dalton that caused the Int.

At the end of the day,if you win the turnover battle at home,you should win the game. The Bengals didn't get it done,and there's really no excuse for it.
The more I think about it, the more I feel that the Bengals should have won that game. And that's saying a LOT because... you know... the Broncos are one of the teams I respect. Nevertheless, I call it as I see it and Peyton was having one of his Pick 6 days. He either plays without throwing INT's or he starts serving them up like Papa John pizza's. Today was a Peyton Pizza day and the Bengals should have capitalized on it.

Your head coach needs to take accountability and realize that his team preparation and his coaching staff really need to evaluate what they're doing. The Broncos didn't win this game. This game was given to the Broncos by the total collapse of the Bengals coaching. Those penalties KILLED THE BENGALS! Penalties are a reflection of team preparation as well as coaching. Take away all the Bengals penalties, and that game was the Bengals.

Bad coaching cost the Bengals this game.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:07 PM

Rep Points: 0

Quote:
The more I think about it, the more I feel that the Bengals should have won that game. And that's saying a LOT because... you know... the Broncos are one of the teams I respect. Nevertheless, I call it as I see it and Peyton was having one of his Pick 6 days. He either plays without throwing INT's or he starts serving them up like Papa John pizza's. Today was a Peyton Pizza day and the Bengals should have capitalized on it.

Your head coach needs to take accountability and realize that his team preparation and his coaching staff really need to evaluate what they're doing. The Broncos didn't win this game. This game was given to the Broncos by the total collapse of the Bengals coaching. Those penalties KILLED THE BENGALS! Penalties are a reflection of team preparation as well as coaching. Take away all the Bengals penalties, and that game was the Bengals.

Bad coaching cost the Bengals this game.
I think this is totally false, yes manning had a rough day but he packs the number 8 defense in the league and one of the best secondaries in the league so even if manning has a rough day our defense is still no slouch
Old 11-04-2012, 06:41 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17612

Quote:

It's confirmed. The world will end tomorrow. I agree with this post.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:43 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17612

Quote:
When the Bengals took the lead, I actually thought ya'll had a chance to win the game. Peyton was shaken up by the INT and the Broncos had no run game. It was up to the head coach to rally the team and get the defense to basically stuff the Broncos. The Bengals HAD THE GAME in their hands at that point and it was up to the coaching staff to make the right plays and keep the penalties down to as close to zero as possible. If the Bengals had done that? Who knows how many pts they might have scored.

It all comes down to coaching. Your head coach just doesn't have it. I think if the Bengals were being coached by any other coach in the NFL, that game would have been the Bengals. Case in point was that great play by AJ Green that was called back because of your center, Faine, holding or something? Huh? Dude... that's a coaching problem! Those penalties kill the confidence of a team.

I think the Bengals players played their hearts out today. But that incompetent coaching staff ya'll got is going to cost ya'll more games as the season progresses.
False alarm. Crisis averted. *whew*

That's not a coaching problem. It's a lack of talent problem.