Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Bengals versus....

Bengals versus.... A forum for visiting fans to partake in conversations with Bengals fans about upcoming games or the Bengals in general. Please leave the trash talk in the Smack Talk subforum below. Formerly the Game Day subforum (Game Day threads remain here).

Old 11-04-2012, 10:48 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3279
Default If we're going to win

We are gona need to step up the pass rush big time. I want to hear geno's, dunlap's and johnson's name alot this game. The CB's are going to have to play tighter coverage i'm sick of seeing them play 9 yards off a guy get in there face for **** sakes. And intensity i hope to see a lot of this. We need the offense really clicking and AD to really step up and play lights out. They can't lose this one and expect to be a contender this year. I hope i see these changes that were surposed to be made.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:06 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 56
Default Re: If we're going to win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac18 View Post
We are gona need to step up the pass rush big time. I want to hear geno's, dunlap's and johnson's name alot this game. The CB's are going to have to play tighter coverage i'm sick of seeing them play 9 yards off a guy get in there face for **** sakes. And intensity i hope to see a lot of this. We need the offense really clicking and AD to really step up and play lights out. They can't lose this one and expect to be a contender this year. I hope i see these changes that were surposed to be made.
Peyton has been playing better and better each game so we are going to have to hit him hard and hit hit him often. This is a must win our offense has to be rolling and our defense has to play the best they've played all season to win.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:13 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 20914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac18 View Post
I don't see any reason to believe the CB's won't be giving a five yard cushion. Peyton will nibble the D to death. You have to pick your poison against Peyton. Marvin will choose slow death instead of attacking and risking the quick strike. That's how you do when you play not to lose.

This game cannot be up to the defense to win. If the offense doesn't show up big today, we have no chance.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:44 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 23352

I agree.

The D-line needs to show up big if the Bengals want to stay in this game. Hope the defense doesn't play scared and soft, but that's often their strategy against good QB's...
Old 11-04-2012, 12:51 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 9925

You should have said, "If we are going to win...........................Peyton Manning needs to miss the flight!"

A wise man once told me, your love life will never get boring if you imagine an 18 year old, turn the lights off, and dont feel around with your hands!