Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 11-04-2012, 09:47 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 16522
Default "How Much Would it Take For You to..." Game

I figured this could be a decent thread. I know few people want to talk Bengals so let's give it a whirl.

Everyone knows the question, "How much would it take for you to... eat a turd, sleep with a really fat chick, sing Karma Chameleon on Karaoke night?"

So anyone can pose one of these questions, and anyone can answer them. I'll start:

Q:) How much would it take for you to go on a 10 mile walk (by yourself) in the city of Detroit after 10pm?

Go...
Old 11-04-2012, 09:59 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 8908
Default Re: "How Much Would it Take For You to..." Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toast Jones View Post
I figured this could be a decent thread. I know few people want to talk Bengals so let's give it a whirl.

Everyone knows the question, "How much would it take for you to... eat a turd, sleep with a really fat chick, sing Karma Chameleon on Karaoke night?"

So anyone can pose one of these questions, and anyone can answer them. I'll start:

Q:) How much would it take for you to go on a 10 mile walk (by yourself) in the city of Detroit after 10pm?

Go...
If you're talking about this, I'd do it for free.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1644298.html
Old 11-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 6467

Quote:

Go...
I'll tackle this one with a serious answer. Assuming you mean for this walk to take place in a "neglected" part of the motor city, I'm not getting killed cheap. No less than $50K.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:28 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17469

How much would it take to wear a Klan outfit to a 50 Cent concert
Old 11-05-2012, 08:50 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3367

Million, nothing short.

What would it take for you to pull the Die Hard 3 stunt of wearing a sign saying, "I hate (racial slur)" in Harlem?
Old 11-05-2012, 09:04 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 8908

How much would it take for you to punch a baby?
Old 11-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
How much would it take for you to punch a baby?
Old 11-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Banned

All of these (except for Neb's, and I think he's out of it) are situations where you're likely going to be killed. How about toning them down to much more reasonable scenarios? Like:

*How much would it take for you to enter a courtroom naked, right in the middle of a trial, and poop right in front of the jury?

*neek, you are not eligible to answer this.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:27 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 35053

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
I'll tackle this one with a serious answer. Assuming you mean for this walk to take place in a "neglected" part of the motor city, I'm not getting killed cheap. No less than $50K.
$50k 1/2 a week in advance and the other 1/2 promised to be paid out to surviving family members...

Cause i know im too white to make a 10 mile walk up the 8 mile.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:33 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 35053

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
All of these (except for Neb's, and I think he's out of it) are situations where you're likely going to be killed. How about toning them down to much more reasonable scenarios? Like:

*How much would it take for you to enter a courtroom naked, right in the middle of a trial, and poop right in front of the jury?

*neek, you are not eligible to answer this.
I like the. If you had to choose between A or B which would you choose. (where both are horrible and there is no option C)

If you had to choose Between A) You making love to Rosanne Bar for 24 hours. OR Rosy Odonnald making love to you for 24 hours which would you choose.

(you are allowed Cigerrette and water breaks but thats it.) you get either 100k for playing or the option to skip the cash and not have the video posted on youtube (or redtube)

Edit: YES! i hi-jacked your game.

Last edited by XenoMorph; 11-05-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
I like the. If you had to choose between A or B which would you choose. (where both are horrible and there is no option C)

If you had to choose Between A) You making love to Rosanne Bar for 24 hours. OR Rosy Odonnald making love to you for 24 hours which would you choose.

(you are allowed Cigerrette and water breaks but thats it.) you get either 100k for playing or the option to skip the cash and not have the video posted on youtube (or redtube)

Dude, that's a no brainer! Roseanne Barr is a total MILF!
Old 11-05-2012, 07:08 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 23496

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post

Roseanne. Easy.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:10 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 23496

Quote:

Go...
Ummmm....like a thousand bucks. Broke college student here. It doesn't sound fun, but if someone offered me that money, I would do it. I guess it helps that I'm not afraid of ****ty neighborhoods though....