Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 11-04-2012, 08:30 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,841
Rep Points: 1718
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who2Dey View Post
So smack has turned into one guy liking every team and everyone smacking him? Sounds like bucspittcoltbroncopeytonfan4alittlebit has it coming and fully deserves it. He loves the ficklepickle.
What guy is that?

Can't be me! I don't like every team. You must be talking about someone else.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-04-2012, 08:43 PM
browns town bengal's Avatar
browns town bengal browns town bengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: City of the Burning River
Posts: 9,422
Rep Points: 13380
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Yeah?

So... why'd the Bengals lose to them, huh?

If I remember correctly, it was 17-13 Dolphins.
He's a steeler fan ya yahoo
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-04-2012, 11:17 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,841
Rep Points: 1718
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
He's a steeler fan ya yahoo
You must have missed the couple of posts here where I accused him of being a closet Bengal fan. Get it now?

Nevermind... I guess it's too much of an inside joke for you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Bengalzona's Avatar
Bengalzona Bengalzona is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Checking the Heisenberg Compensators
Posts: 24,180
Rep Points: 76785
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Luck Bowl?

Oh... because the Colts were the worst team in the NFL and drafted Andrew Luck?

And now... they're 5-3 by some miracle and find a way to keep winning every week?

Is that what you're griping about?
You guys threw a whole season, dude.

A whole season!

And Peyton is still better than Luck.
__________________


"Her name Bubbles!!!"
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-04-2012, 11:34 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,841
Rep Points: 1718
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalzona View Post
You guys threw a whole season, dude.

A whole season!

And Peyton is still better than Luck.
Yeah, I agree, Peyton is better than Luck - for now.

But 3-4 years from now when Peyton finally retires, you'll see a seasoned Luck that will scare the entire AFC.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-04-2012, 11:42 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 13,365
Rep Points: 14852
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Yeah, I agree, Peyton is better than Luck - for now.

But 3-4 years from now when Peyton finally retires, you'll see a seasoned Luck that will scare the entire AFC.
That happens right now. Every time they see his ugly face.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-04-2012, 11:43 PM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You must have missed the couple of posts here where I accused him of being a closet Bengal fan. Get it now?

Nevermind... I guess it's too much of an inside joke for you.
Thank you, this proves without a doubt what a moron you are, Fanof31teams. You should come out of the closet though, it's the 21st century, you don't have to hide anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-04-2012, 11:54 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,841
Rep Points: 1718
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Thank you, this proves without a doubt what a moron you are, Fanof31teams. You should come out of the closet though, it's the 21st century, you don't have to hide anymore.
Okay, Steelman, whatever you say. Oh... and... congrats on Ben's rookie season when he won the Superbowl.

I'm not a fan of 31 teams. Everyone on this board knows the 1 team I root for and the 3 other teams I respect. Except for you, apparently.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-04-2012, 11:55 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,841
Rep Points: 1718
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
That happens right now. Every time they see his ugly face.
Lol! Okay... that was pretty funny. But, I still like the guy 'cuz he's a really good QB!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-05-2012, 12:21 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Okay, Steelman, whatever you say. Oh... and... congrats on Ben's rookie season when he won the Superbowl.

I'm not a fan of 31 teams. Everyone on this board knows the 1 team I root for and the 3 other teams I respect. Except for you, apparently.

Ah so here is the truth, you must be this moron, you are stupid enough to believe that Ben's Rookie year was in 2005. Also it is evident that you seem to be totally illiterate. In case you didn't know this is an AFCN message board, you have no right being here, and don't give that crap about you having friends here. You know the only friend you have is Delhomme. So run away Steelman and go back to one of your other 30 teams. The Steelers don't want you as a fan, nor does any other team fan base want you as a fan.

Hurry now Steelman, Delhomme is waiting for you. He wants too discuss how you figure Ben's Rookie year was in 2005, and he also would like your mother's address.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-05-2012, 07:42 AM
VCU Rams's Avatar
VCU Rams VCU Rams is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 16,125
Rep Points: 79040
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

oh noes steelman's raging again
__________________
2013 AFCN Champions
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-05-2012, 07:46 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCU Rams View Post
oh noes steelman's raging again
you think he will go to the range and shoot off a box of ammo, like he usually claims he does when he takes a beat down?

Last edited by silenetwolf; 11-05-2012 at 08:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-05-2012, 08:42 AM
michaelsean michaelsean is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 8,953
Rep Points: 9826
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Ah so here is the truth, you must be this moron, you are stupid enough to believe that Ben's Rookie year was in 2005. Also it is evident that you seem to be totally illiterate. In case you didn't know this is an AFCN message board, you have no right being here, and don't give that crap about you having friends here. You know the only friend you have is Delhomme. So run away Steelman and go back to one of your other 30 teams. The Steelers don't want you as a fan, nor does any other team fan base want you as a fan.

Hurry now Steelman, Delhomme is waiting for you. He wants too discuss how you figure Ben's Rookie year was in 2005, and he also would like your mother's address.
In all fairness, he's not a fan of the Steelers. He just respects them a lot. And I mean a lot.

I can't stand the Steelers and yet I know that despite an impressive record, Ben did not win the SB his rookie year.
__________________
In times of change learners inherit the earth; while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.-Eric Hoffer
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-05-2012, 09:05 AM
The Caped Crusader's Avatar
The Caped Crusader The Caped Crusader is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Nati
Posts: 3,944
Rep Points: 3302
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Wow, today turned out to be quite a day - for me at least!

First of all, MY TEAM - The Colts - won! The Dolphins were favored to win, but somehow the Colts pulled off the win.

Now, the other teams I respect:

Steelers beat the Giants with a gutty performance - even with refs trying to win it for the Giants. I'm not a great Giants fan and I'm glad they lost.

Buccaneers had a shootout with the Raiders but in the end, Pick 6 Palmer was his usual self and got picked off just as he was driving for the Raiders. Bucs outgun Raiders.

Broncos and Peyton had some trouble with the surprising Bengals, but in the end, Peyton was just too much for the Bengals defense. It's tough to win a game in which a team is fighting not only a talented opponent, but their head coach as well. Bengals really need to dump their head coach. He's terrible. Too many penalties cost the Bengals the game.

Anyway... I don't know about ya'll, but it was a great day for me!

You are the biggest joke on this forum. Without a doubt. We may give the Steeler fans crap but at least most of them are respectable and intelligent. Ugh
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-05-2012, 09:15 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Posts: 18,109
Rep Points: 28143
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
you are stupid enough to believe that Ben's Rookie year was in 2005.

The fact that you have written this quite a few times on here makes me worry for you. given what I know.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-05-2012, 09:17 AM
The Caped Crusader's Avatar
The Caped Crusader The Caped Crusader is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Nati
Posts: 3,944
Rep Points: 3302
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
The fact that you have written this quite a few times on here makes me worry for you. given what I know.
Maybe he is doing a new age form of mind control and you're mental stability is more than he can handle?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-05-2012, 09:56 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,841
Rep Points: 1718
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Crusader View Post
You are the biggest joke on this forum. Without a doubt. We may give the Steeler fans crap but at least most of them are respectable and intelligent. Ugh
What a crock of poop!

You Bengal fans *HATE* the Steeler fans! But... ya'll gotta kiss up to them right now 'cuz the Steelers are winning again and the Bengals are imploding again. When the Bengals had their fluky winning streak and the Steelers were struggling, there were all kinds of posts here about Steelers being old and washed up and a bunch of other comments not worth mentioning. Now that the Steelers are winning? Bengal fan *******-u-p time!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-05-2012, 09:58 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,841
Rep Points: 1718
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsean View Post
In all fairness, he's not a fan of the Steelers. He just respects them a lot. And I mean a lot.

I can't stand the Steelers and yet I know that despite an impressive record, Ben did not win the SB his rookie year.
Oh really?

WOW! I didn't know that. Psst... come closer... uh... you might want to tell that to Steelman!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:00 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,841
Rep Points: 1718
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
The fact that you have written this quite a few times on here makes me worry for you. given what I know.
Clearly there are a few Bengal Fans here who do not know what you're referring to by their post.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:02 AM
The Caped Crusader's Avatar
The Caped Crusader The Caped Crusader is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Nati
Posts: 3,944
Rep Points: 3302
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
What a crock of poop!

You Bengal fans *HATE* the Steeler fans! But... ya'll gotta kiss up to them right now 'cuz the Steelers are winning again and the Bengals are imploding again. When the Bengals had their fluky winning streak and the Steelers were struggling, there were all kinds of posts here about Steelers being old and washed up and a bunch of other comments not worth mentioning. Now that the Steelers are winning? Bengal fan *******-u-p time!
I have never done that? I have always remained level headed, unlike yourself. You pretty much throw a tea party when the Colts get a victory.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:05 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Posts: 18,109
Rep Points: 28143
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Clearly there are a few Bengal Fans here who do not know what you're referring to by their post.
WTF does this post even mean....
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:09 AM
The Caped Crusader's Avatar
The Caped Crusader The Caped Crusader is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Nati
Posts: 3,944
Rep Points: 3302
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
WTF does this post even mean....
So you guys are like...inside joke buddies now, aye? Something you want to admit to the rest of the group?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:09 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,841
Rep Points: 1718
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Crusader View Post
I have never done that? I have always remained level headed, unlike yourself. You pretty much throw a tea party when the Colts get a victory.
Uh, that was because there were some of your Brethren Bengal Fans that were posting here during the offseason bragging about how great the Bengals were going to be during the 2012 season and how bad the Colts were going to be. The bragging grew to the point where someone on this forum actually wanted to bet me REAL DOLLARS to prove his point. Now, that MY point is being proven, I can't even find that guy posting here anymore. Good thing I changed it to just a Sig bet. Otherwise, that guy would have ended up broke and homeless.

So, yeah, I'm going to throw a tea party everytime the Colts win! Especially if it's coupled with a Bengals loss. Because, right now, I have a running bet with one of your Bengal brethren on which team will win more games - the Colts or the Bengals - in the 2012 season. So far, it's 5-3 in favor of the Colts.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:11 AM
duke0476's Avatar
duke0476 duke0476 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,359
Rep Points: 12566
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Uh, that was because there were some of your Brethren Bengal Fans that were posting here during the offseason bragging about how great the Bengals were going to be during the 2012 season and how bad the Colts were going to be. The bragging grew to the point where someone on this forum actually wanted to bet me REAL DOLLARS to prove his point. Now, that MY point is being proven, I can't even find that guy posting here anymore. Good thing I changed it to just a Sig bet. Otherwise, that guy would have ended up broke and homeless.

So, yeah, I'm going to throw a tea party everytime the Colts win! Especially if it's coupled with a Bengals loss. Because, right now, I have a running bet with one of your Bengal brethren on which team will win more games - the Colts or the Bengals - in the 2012 season. So far, it's 5-3 in favor of the Colts.
OMG!! You have a bet with someone on this MB?!!

I had no idea
__________________

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Blitzberg06's Avatar
Blitzberg06 Blitzberg06 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 8,920
Rep Points: 18097
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

__________________
Props to Nashville Bengal Fan! for the sig!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.