Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Old 10-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Danno's Avatar
Danno Danno is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
Posts: 11,659
Rep Points: 44924
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
Yeah but is it her actually Liking him or acting like she likes him?. You would think she'd be more savy by now. (im hoping she dies in some way)
See i feel this way about Lori... Waaaaa I want Rick. Waaaa I want Shane, wait... no rick, no shane, waaa women shouldn't be on security Andrea, they should be cleaning.

Man I will clap so much if a walker takes a big ole bite outta her ***.

And not like the awkward slow clap I did when Snape died in HP7p2.... I hadn't read the books, so yeah, I was the only one who clearly wasn't in on the big secret.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 10-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Blitzberg06's Avatar
Blitzberg06 Blitzberg06 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 8,949
Rep Points: 18257
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
See i feel this way about Lori... Waaaaa I want Rick. Waaaa I want Shane, wait... no rick, no shane, waaa women shouldn't be on security Andrea, they should be cleaning.

Man I will clap so much if a walker takes a big ole bite outta her ***.

And not like the awkward slow clap I did when Snape died in HP7p2.... I hadn't read the books, so yeah, I was the only one who clearly wasn't in on the big secret.
The day Lori gets offed on that show is the day I'll forever be happy.
__________________
Props to Nashville Bengal Fan! for the sig!
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 10-30-2012, 04:11 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 35,315
Rep Points: 35053
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
See i feel this way about Lori... Waaaaa I want Rick. Waaaa I want Shane, wait... no rick, no shane, waaa women shouldn't be on security Andrea, they should be cleaning.

Man I will clap so much if a walker takes a big ole bite outta her ***.

And not like the awkward slow clap I did when Snape died in HP7p2.... I hadn't read the books, so yeah, I was the only one who clearly wasn't in on the big secret.
OMG i just got to the end of book 6 now i have to kill myself......

Yeah Lori I would LOL if she got eaten by a baby zombi inside out.

something tells me shes gonna be around way to long.

Show would have been better if it Was rick and shane and no lori.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 10-30-2012, 06:11 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,334
Rep Points: 17540
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBengal View Post
I don't know man, she was definitely acting like she was starting to like him last episode. I can see Andrea being blinded by the governor while the other black girl tries to make her realize that the place is not all its cracked up to be and Andrea just denying her.
Yeah. Andrea seems to latch on pretty easy to the alpha males.
__________________
"We are the ones that wanna choose. Always wanna play but you never wanna lose."- Serj Tankian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 10-30-2012, 06:16 PM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,874
Rep Points: 10915
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

So is the Governor supposed to be like a sick serial killer?
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 10-30-2012, 06:51 PM
Patrick D from 83's Avatar
Patrick D from 83 Patrick D from 83 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Back in the AV of WP
Posts: 4,842
Rep Points: 11135
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
lol i dont know when the comics for the walking dead came out...

But if one doesnt want spoilers dont read them... (just like you choose to do)

Like the Game of Thrones books have been out for over a decade. When someone yells at me for spoilers i tell them its hard to throw spoilers for something known for 10 years. lol

I think I adequately warn and hide my spoilers so you can easily avoid them. I don't wanna ruin it for everyone by accident..
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 11-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Orange and Black Attack's Avatar
Orange and Black Attack Orange and Black Attack is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,713
Rep Points: 3061
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Best episode ever?
__________________




"I've got two contracts in my life: One with my wife and the other to protect Andy Dalton." - Andrew Whitworth
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 11-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Aquapod770's Avatar
Aquapod770 Aquapod770 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,101
Rep Points: 3520
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange and Black Attack View Post
Best episode ever?
That was pretty intense...although I have no idea how that little black prisoner survived after Rick locked him in the court yard with like 20 zombies.

Also it kinda ***** that Carl had to watch his mom die like that...

Still it was a great episode, the second of the season is still my favorite so far though.

EDIT: I still can't stand Andrea...or Michonne
__________________

Last edited by Aquapod770; 11-04-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 11-04-2012, 10:36 PM
eoxyod's Avatar
eoxyod eoxyod is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In a well and I can't get out...ladies
Posts: 37,390
Rep Points: 73584
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

HOLY **** THAT WAS AWESOME

Except T-dog

BUT LORI IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 11-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Who2Dey's Avatar
Who2Dey Who2Dey is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: here
Posts: 9,934
Rep Points: 25797
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange and Black Attack View Post
Best episode ever?
I thought the episode that they took the jail was the best. This one VERY strong.

SPOILER













Much respect to T....always sad to see one of the originals go. The wife was unlikable.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerthis View Post
A weeping woman (guilty or innocent) will be comforted.
I've never hit a woman in my life, but I've seen on more than one occasion where violence was needed to bring unruly women under control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfan4life27c View Post
Its not like flattened her with a closed fist. She was rudely bothering him for an autograph.She drilled him right in the eye with a full glass of beer as a natural reaction he got angry and smacked her hard. It could have and probably has happened to quite a few people
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 11-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Who2Dey's Avatar
Who2Dey Who2Dey is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: here
Posts: 9,934
Rep Points: 25797
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquapod770 View Post
That was pretty intense...although I have no idea how that little black prisoner survived after Rick locked him in the court yard with like 20 zombies.

Also it kinda ***** that Carl had to watch his mom die like that...

Still it was a great episode, the second of the season is still my favorite so far though.
Carl is gonna be a loose cannon if he makes it to adulthood.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerthis View Post
A weeping woman (guilty or innocent) will be comforted.
I've never hit a woman in my life, but I've seen on more than one occasion where violence was needed to bring unruly women under control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfan4life27c View Post
Its not like flattened her with a closed fist. She was rudely bothering him for an autograph.She drilled him right in the eye with a full glass of beer as a natural reaction he got angry and smacked her hard. It could have and probably has happened to quite a few people
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 11-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Aquapod770's Avatar
Aquapod770 Aquapod770 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,101
Rep Points: 3520
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who2Dey View Post
Carl is gonna be a loose cannon if he makes it to adulthood.
Yeah I think watching your mother die like that would be enough to make anyone go insane.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 11-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Danno's Avatar
Danno Danno is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
Posts: 11,659
Rep Points: 44924
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

****SPOILER****
****SPOILER****
****SPOILER****
****SPOILER****

Ding Dong! The ***** is dead!

****SPOILER****
****SPOILER****
****SPOILER****
****SPOILER****
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 11-05-2012, 12:25 AM
eoxyod's Avatar
eoxyod eoxyod is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In a well and I can't get out...ladies
Posts: 37,390
Rep Points: 73584
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
****SPOILER****
****SPOILER****
****SPOILER****
****SPOILER****

Ding Dong! The ***** is dead!

****SPOILER****
****SPOILER****
****SPOILER****
****SPOILER****
It's glorious
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 11-05-2012, 12:44 AM
cinc4ever1's Avatar
cinc4ever1 cinc4ever1 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Springfield,IL
Posts: 17,771
Rep Points: 22971
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Very crazy episode. Rick is going to not handle this well in coming episodes. As for Carl I am ready to see what he will do next. And not really caring for the other group at this point.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:32 AM
Trademark's Avatar
Trademark Trademark is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Springfield, Ohio
Posts: 3,011
Rep Points: 2911
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

It was a great & emotional episode for sure.........T-Dog was one of my favorite characters it really stinks he died, in such a heroic way ): also didn't care for Lori too much but what a heroic way to go out & what a sad moment with her telling Carl goodbye and stuff & dying for the baby, also Andrew Lincoln is a great actor, that was so sad at the end with him losing it.....
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 11-05-2012, 08:06 AM
Blitzberg06's Avatar
Blitzberg06 Blitzberg06 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 8,949
Rep Points: 18257
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Yes yes yes!
__________________
Props to Nashville Bengal Fan! for the sig!
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 11-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Who2Dey's Avatar
Who2Dey Who2Dey is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: here
Posts: 9,934
Rep Points: 25797
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
It was a great & emotional episode for sure.........T-Dog was one of my favorite characters it really stinks he died, in such a heroic way ): also didn't care for Lori too much but what a heroic way to go out & what a sad moment with her telling Carl goodbye and stuff & dying for the baby, also Andrew Lincoln is a great actor, that was so sad at the end with him losing it.....
Isn't Andrew Lincoln the guy playing rick? If so I agree. Did you know he is a brit? Blew my mind when I heard him interviewed.

Also the lady playing Lori is either a great actress or a **** in real life. She seemed to be hated by 99% of dead fans.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerthis View Post
A weeping woman (guilty or innocent) will be comforted.
I've never hit a woman in my life, but I've seen on more than one occasion where violence was needed to bring unruly women under control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfan4life27c View Post
Its not like flattened her with a closed fist. She was rudely bothering him for an autograph.She drilled him right in the eye with a full glass of beer as a natural reaction he got angry and smacked her hard. It could have and probably has happened to quite a few people
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 11-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Danno's Avatar
Danno Danno is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
Posts: 11,659
Rep Points: 44924
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinc4ever1 View Post
Very crazy episode. Rick is going to not handle this well in coming episodes. As for Carl I am ready to see what he will do next. And not really caring for the other group at this point.
If Daryl dies I'm done with this show. He's the only one I like at this point; mostly because of Boonedock Saints.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:09 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 35,315
Rep Points: 35053
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinc4ever1 View Post
Very crazy episode. Rick is going to not handle this well in coming episodes. As for Carl I am ready to see what he will do next. And not really caring for the other group at this point.
Cant wait till the Governer tries to tell rick to do ANYTHING... Rick was already a BA... now its a super ****** one..

And Carl.. Carl my man just grew up alot this last episode and will probly be a little moody for a while. But hopefully his girlfriend will cheer him up.


Rick might be emotionally distraught but he knew this was possible.

Carl had a much harder day all and all and ricks focus will need to be on the lil1
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,216
Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

I had one too many "juices" tailgating down at PBS yesterday and haven't got to watch last nights episode yet! Heard it was pretty darn good. I don't know how it hasn't been spoiled yet to me. People at work talking about it, people blowing up my newsfeed on FB, and people on the boards talking about it in jungle noise -_-

Can't wait til I get off work
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:13 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 35,315
Rep Points: 35053
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
I had one too many "juices" tailgating down at PBS yesterday and haven't got to watch last nights episode yet! Heard it was pretty darn good. I don't know how it hasn't been spoiled yet to me. People at work talking about it, people blowing up my newsfeed on FB, and people on the boards talking about it in jungle noise -_-

Can't wait til I get off work
Dude it was probly the most fast paced episode so far....

Tons happened... Almost more happened in 1 hour than season 2.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Orange and Black Attack's Avatar
Orange and Black Attack Orange and Black Attack is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,713
Rep Points: 3061
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
If Daryl dies I'm done with this show. He's the only one I like at this point; mostly because of Boonedock Saints.
This x100
__________________




"I've got two contracts in my life: One with my wife and the other to protect Andy Dalton." - Andrew Whitworth
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:26 PM
eoxyod's Avatar
eoxyod eoxyod is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In a well and I can't get out...ladies
Posts: 37,390
Rep Points: 73584
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
Cant wait till the Governer tries to tell rick to do ANYTHING... Rick was already a BA... now its a super ****** one..

And Carl.. Carl my man just grew up alot this last episode and will probly be a little moody for a while. But hopefully his girlfriend will cheer him up.


Rick might be emotionally distraught but he knew this was possible.

Carl had a much harder day all and all and ricks focus will need to be on the lil1
Carl bout to get laid
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:44 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 35,315
Rep Points: 35053
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
If Daryl dies I'm done with this show. He's the only one I like at this point; mostly because of Boonedock Saints.
Is my favorite character I loved how he stuck up for the 2 inmmates Saying being a degenerate on the inside or outside is just a matter of getting caught. but doesnt make you an overall bad or untrustworthy dude.

He is my favorite character. and now that hes gone i kinda miss shane.

I was ****** when blonde shot him. Very interested in the path his brother will take (doesnt seem all that hateful towards the group at least not as much as i thought he would be.)
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.