Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 09-30-2012, 11:09 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 8135
Default What's going to happen on Dexter?

I think Dexter finally kills Deb and sets it up as a Russian Mob hit.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:25 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19691
Default Re: What's going to happen on Dexter?

Dexter WILL NOT kill Deb. You can write that down.

This season looks like it could be pretty fun though. I'm looking forward to seeing how he deals with her as well.

Old 10-01-2012, 09:49 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 30287

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
I think Dexter finally kills Deb and sets it up as a Russian Mob hit.
Deb and Dexter are gonna get it on and become killing partners/lovers

making dexter the most awkward tv show ever.

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 10-01-2012, 09:54 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 42944

I think Deb will struggle with the good/evil of the serial killing, and eventually come to the dark side by the end of the season.

Here come's the....BOOM!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:25 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7076

Least she knows now why there's so many unsolved cases.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:48 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 79040

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post

lol kinda sensing the same thing
Old 10-01-2012, 03:32 PM
VIP Silver Member

I just hope they don't ruin the show with the path the writers are taking now. There are only two paths this show can take now that won't ruin it unless there's some off the wall scenario that goes in some direction no one has ever thought about.

Scenario 1 is that by the end of the season, Dexter kills Deb and the show continues on.

Scenario 2 is that Deb throws Dexter in jail and the show is finished.

If they go the route of Deb thinking its all a dream, I will never watch the show again, it will be ruined and the show Jumps the Shark.

If the show takes the path of Dexter running and changing his identity, it may have a chance, but I doubt it.

If the show ends with Dexter being killed, well that would work but the show is done.

They better not have the final show with Deb waking up thinking its all a dream. I will be very angry if that happens.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:50 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 50983

Quote:
I just hope they don't ruin the show with the path the writers are taking now. There are only two paths this show can take now that won't ruin it unless there's some off the wall scenario that goes in some direction no one has ever thought about.

Scenario 1 is that by the end of the season, Dexter kills Deb and the show continues on.

If they go the route of Deb thinking its all a dream, I will never watch the show again, it will be ruined and the show Jumps the Shark.

If the show takes the path of Dexter running and changing his identity, it may have a chance, but I doubt it.

If the show ends with Dexter being killed, well that would work but the show is done.

They better not have the final show with Deb waking up thinking its all a dream. I will be very angry if that happens.
The rumor is that next year is the final season.

You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Quote:
The price of greatness is responsibility.-Mike Riley, Oregon State football coach

Rodney Holman-318
Jermaine Gresham-218
Old 10-01-2012, 04:01 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:

Not a single one of these scenarios is actually going to happen. I don't know what actually will happen, but all of these would be horrible....IMO.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:08 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Dexter gonna kill someone.

Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 10-01-2012, 07:06 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:

Not to be a **** but damn I'm glad you don't write the show lol. None of those scenarios are remotely probable.

For starters, season 8 is already confirmed with a possibility of season 9 and beyond.

Dexter is not going to kill Deb. That would be really stupid in this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Nevins, Showtime President of Entertainment
Nevins also dropped a short, but especially interesting, detail about just how the writers intend to “shake up the formula” – implying that, in the coming months, Dexter may no longer work as “such a lone wolf.”
That ought to be interesting.

So much stuff has happened in the premiere, there's so many directions they can go

I'm take a wild stab and say if Deb happened to team up with Dex, it's to kill LaGeurta. She was pretty sneaky with that slide and I think she could end up finding out Dexters true identity as well. That would be awesome.

Am I the only one that's counting down the episodes until Dexter gets Louis on his kill table? Damn he needs to go, soon. I was ****** the weirdo didn't die off last year.

Anyhow, I think this season will be pretty damn good. I just hate waiting a whole week for each episode -.-

And lol @ people who say the show has to many seasons and needs to end soon. Pluck that. I wouldn't mind if this show went to 15 seasons lol. Hell, even after it ends I wouldn't be opposed to a new show called "Harrison". That would be legit.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:38 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 79040

im just going to be along for the ride! i honestly hope that deb does not team up with dexter, his "teammates" in the past have never worked out of course...it would either end with deb or dexter on the table. but as i said im gonna be watching no matter what!
Old 10-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 2104

Quote:

Agreed on this one!!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:24 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
Not to be a **** but damn I'm glad you don't write the show lol. None of those scenarios are remotely probable.

For starters, season 8 is already confirmed with a possibility of season 9 and beyond.

Dexter is not going to kill Deb. That would be really stupid in this season.

That ought to be interesting.

So much stuff has happened in the premiere, there's so many directions they can go

I'm take a wild stab and say if Deb happened to team up with Dex, it's to kill LaGeurta. She was pretty sneaky with that slide and I think she could end up finding out Dexters true identity as well. That would be awesome.

Am I the only one that's counting down the episodes until Dexter gets Louis on his kill table? Damn he needs to go, soon. I was ****** the weirdo didn't die off last year.

Anyhow, I think this season will be pretty damn good. I just hate waiting a whole week for each episode -.-

And lol @ people who say the show has to many seasons and needs to end soon. Pluck that. I wouldn't mind if this show went to 15 seasons lol. Hell, even after it ends I wouldn't be opposed to a new show called "Harrison". That would be legit.
Kill LeGuerta? I like it.

You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Quote:
The price of greatness is responsibility.-Mike Riley, Oregon State football coach

Rodney Holman-318
Jermaine Gresham-218
Old 10-02-2012, 09:36 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal Dude View Post
Kill LeGuerta? I like it.
ive been waiting for that for Years.

Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 10-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1018

Quote:
Debs gonna doink dex
Old 10-02-2012, 10:07 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7sLefty View Post
Debs gonna doink dex
Yeah i figured that much.... except she cant keep a secret.

Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 10-02-2012, 03:22 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
I would've prefered her death over Doaks'.

Quote:

Rodney Holman-318
Jermaine Gresham-218
Old 10-08-2012, 05:18 PM
VIP Silver Member

I know the slide with Travis' blood on it is Dexters, but LeGuerta(sp?) thinks its Doaks' slide. I don't remember if Doahs body was found after that explosion, so could he be coming back with a vengeance?
Old 10-09-2012, 08:15 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
I know the slide with Travis' blood on it is Dexters, but LeGuerta(sp?) thinks its Doaks' slide. I don't remember if Doahs body was found after that explosion, so could he be coming back with a vengeance?
No, he's a goner. But, LaGuerta will soon find out that dexters fingerprints are on it and things might get chaotic ! Hopefully, she dies off soon.

I can't wait for next sundays episode, this sundays episode was pretty boring if you ask me.

Oh well, Sons of anarchy tonight w00t.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:47 AM
VIP Silver Member

Thank god Deb finally let Dex out of his cage. This was a good episode despite no one ending up on the table. The scene in the mad mans house was a little crazy though but pretty predictable that Dex would once again safe Deb. I can already tell this season will be much better than last.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:19 AM
Administrator

Rep Points: 108814

I just don't see Deb working directly with Dexter in the kill rooms at all. That would be too easy of a path for the writers and - as has been pointed out in this thread already - is a plot point that's been used often enough in previous seasons. Furthermore, it's Deb's resistance to Dexter's actions that drives the tension between the two and has really helped jump start this season quickly.

That's not to say Deb won't eventually begin providing some assistance. She has seen first hand Dexter's remarkable detective work & instincts. The sense of guilt over a young woman's death that she could have helped prevent may create an even greater struggle within her own head. She could sway even more in Dexter's favor when that killer leaves police custody on a technicality. Still, condoning murder would not be an easy choice for her. I believe she tries to get Dexter to secretly cooperate in his own way on dealing with cases that have gone cold with the expressed understanding that he not kill the suspect.

Where I could see Deb begin to break on her convictions is when the Ukrainian mobsters come for Dexter. We know she's already starting to get concerned for his welfare due to the risks his Dark Passenger provides and the last episode's killer is going to put him in very serious peril next week. As it becomes more apparent that Dexter has become a target of the mob and Deb realizes that Miami Metro is unable to foil this well organized crime network that has already murdered one cop, she finally allows Dexter to be his true self, as much for self preservation as anything else.

As for LaGuerta, she may be a slimy cop, but I don't believe she will be killed intentionally by Dexter or Deb. Like many of you, I don't care for her either, but she provides another layer of danger for Dexter. As good as Dexter has been at his craft, he's grown increasingly sloppy over the years. It only makes sense that everything starts closing in on him. LaGuerta may very well be killed off, though it doesn't seem likely this season. I'd hate to see it done at the hands of the mobsters, since that unintended gift to Dexter has already been provided in the way of Louis.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:34 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34inXXIII View Post
I just don't see Deb working directly with Dexter in the kill rooms at all. That would be too easy of a path for the writers and - as has been pointed out in this thread already - is a plot point that's been used often enough in previous seasons. Furthermore, it's Deb's resistance to Dexter's actions that drives the tension between the two and has really helped jump start this season quickly.

That's not to say Deb won't eventually begin providing some assistance. She has seen first hand Dexter's remarkable detective work & instincts. The sense of guilt over a young woman's death that she could have helped prevent may create an even greater struggle within her own head. She could sway even more in Dexter's favor when that killer leaves police custody on a technicality. Still, condoning murder would not be an easy choice for her. I believe she tries to get Dexter to secretly cooperate in his own way on dealing with cases that have gone cold with the expressed understanding that he not kill the suspect.

Where I could see Deb begin to break on her convictions is when the Ukrainian mobsters come for Dexter. We know she's already starting to get concerned for his welfare due to the risks his Dark Passenger provides and the last episode's killer is going to put him in very serious peril next week. As it becomes more apparent that Dexter has become a target of the mob and Deb realizes that Miami Metro is unable to foil this well organized crime network that has already murdered one cop, she finally allows Dexter to be his true self, as much for self preservation as anything else.

As for LaGuerta, she may be a slimy cop, but I don't believe she will be killed intentionally by Dexter or Deb. Like many of you, I don't care for her either, but she provides another layer of danger for Dexter. As good as Dexter has been at his craft, he's grown increasingly sloppy over the years. It only makes sense that everything starts closing in on him. LaGuerta may very well be killed off, though it doesn't seem likely this season. I'd hate to see it done at the hands of the mobsters, since that unintended gift to Dexter has already been provided in the way of Louis.

I think the next episode will be the best one yet of the season. We've gone like 2-3 episodes straight without a kill scene on dexters table of choosing.

Last edited by Helldog; 12-18-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:10 PM
VIP Silver Member

Anyone catch last nights episode? :SPOILERS AHEAD:

I think it was an okay episode but pretty predictable that he wouldn't go through with the Hannah kill. Definitely makes things interesting from the looks of the preview of the next episode with Deb wanting "justice". Dex will be in pickle since he's sleeping with the psycho that was the first one to accept her fate on his kill table. Still a lot of events that Dex has yet so accomplish this year. With Isaak getting released in next weeks episode will only make things crazier.

I'm also curious as to if the one crazy guy that took care of the burial grounds will end up on a Dex kill table. Seems to MIA ever since a couple of episodes ago.

Will Batista retire? Highly unlikely unless they want to bring someone new in I suppose?

Is Quin in over his head this time? Why is there not cameras in the evidence rooms or am I asking too much? :P Where's his stripper chick even at ??

A lot of questions that still need to be answered this season. Should be good !
Old 11-05-2012, 07:14 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
:SPOILERS AHEAD:
I'm also curious as to if the one crazy guy that took care of the burial grounds will end up on a Dex kill table. Seems to MIA ever since a couple of episodes ago.

Already happened, I believe. Not a table, but an oven.

Quote:
Will Batista retire? Highly unlikely unless they want to bring someone new in I suppose?

No.
Quote:
Is Quin in over his head this time? Why is there not cameras in the evidence rooms or am I asking too much? :P Where's his stripper chick even at ??
Don't know about this one. I could see him getting the axe by the end of the season. [quote]

Last edited by Ron Mexico; 11-05-2012 at 07:16 PM.