Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:45 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
Lol do you watch football? The browns are tough. They aren't getting blown out by anybody really. Maybe 1 or 2 games. Their defense is playing tough football and Richardson just incase you haven't gotten the memo is a hoss.

I'm not saying they are great but they are good enough to challenge the Steelers.
Excuse me did you not read where I said divisional games are tough? IMO though I don't think Weeden and company can win against the Steelers.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:45 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 18,387
Rep Points: 28733
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
Pretty much. They are a few key positions away from being a legit team. Their corners play great. Linebackers play average and their D line really can cause havoc..depends on the game lol
Yeah...But right now if that offence could find a way to up the TOP and give that D some rest...even put a few more points on the board, this D's rank balloons quickly without having to do anything.

Take our D...They in my opinion are not a #1 D like many of our previous D's have been. Our Offence occupies so much time on the field that our D benefits from simply not being out there.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:47 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
The only reason that Defense isn't top 10 is directly due to the poor performance of the offence. That offence is not staying on the field long enough.
Like I said divisional games are always tough, but IMO don't think Weeden can handle the Steelers defense.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:47 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 18,387
Rep Points: 28733
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Excuse me did you not read where I said divisional games are tough? IMO though I don't think Weeden and company can win against the Steelers.
No one has said that they have much of a chance to win. You see what we are saying is unlike the KC game this one will be close and will be tough in the trenches and can not be looked at as a Buy week in any way.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:50 AM
RhythmicGeek's Avatar
RhythmicGeek RhythmicGeek is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Quick Stop
Posts: 22,826
Rep Points: 36044
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Any given Sunday (or Monday, or Thursday).
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:51 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
No one has said that they have much of a chance to win. You see what we are saying is unlike the KC game this one will be close and will be tough in the trenches and can not be looked at as a Buy week in any way.
IMO I don't think Weeden is ready for the defensive packages Lebeau is going to throw at him.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Bmoreblitz's Avatar
Bmoreblitz Bmoreblitz is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 4th and goal at the1
Posts: 4,899
Rep Points: 13452
Default Re: Monday Night Football

The Browns are on the upswing. A few changes and they will be a contender. It will happen sooner rather than later. Browns are so close, and yet so far. They are as good as anyone, overall, if they start to play as a team, and execute the short passing game.
__________________
DEPT of DEFENSE


BMOREBLITZ
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Blitzberg06's Avatar
Blitzberg06 Blitzberg06 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 8,949
Rep Points: 18257
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
IMO I don't think Weeden is ready for the defensive packages Lebeau is going to throw at him.
You aren't getting it.

Regardless if he is or isn't the Browns D has the ability to keep the game close. They create turnovers, They have a great corner in Haden.
__________________
Props to Nashville Bengal Fan! for the sig!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:55 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post
The Browns are on the upswing. A few changes and they will be a contender. It will happen sooner rather than later. Browns are so close, and yet so far. They are as good as anyone, overall, if they start to play as a team, and execute the short passing game.

Again I am not saying they are not on the upswing, but I don't think they are ready for the Ravens or the Steelers. The Ravens already swept them this year. They get some things straightened out, then yeah they are going to be tough, but they are still growing and so is Weeden
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:57 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
You aren't getting it.

Regardless if he is or isn't the Browns D has the ability to keep the game close. They create turnovers, They have a great corner in Haden.
Let's just agree to disagree and wait until the game is played.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Blitzberg06's Avatar
Blitzberg06 Blitzberg06 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 8,949
Rep Points: 18257
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Again I am not saying they are not on the upswing, but I don't think they are ready for the Ravens or the Steelers. The Ravens already swept them this year. They get some things straightened out, then yeah they are going to be tough, but they are still growing and so is Weeden
My whole point is this. It is stupid to say the Browns are another 'bye' they can beat the Steelers. Hell they gave the Ravens 2 good games. I'm sure BMore can attest to that. They beat the bengals. Simply put they aren't a push over. Now do I hope I'm wrong? Yes I do.
__________________
Props to Nashville Bengal Fan! for the sig!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Bmoreblitz's Avatar
Bmoreblitz Bmoreblitz is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 4th and goal at the1
Posts: 4,899
Rep Points: 13452
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
My whole point is this. It is stupid to say the Browns are another 'bye' they can beat the Steelers. Hell they gave the Ravens 2 good games. I'm sure BMore can attest to that. They beat the bengals. Simply put they aren't a push over. Now do I hope I'm wrong? Yes I do.
Agreed......and they haven't been getting blown out. MOST of thier games have been close. Poor coaching has lost them a few of the close ones.
__________________
DEPT of DEFENSE


BMOREBLITZ
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:02 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 18,387
Rep Points: 28733
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Actually it is Ravens, then a bye then the Ravens again. The bye is the Browns. The schedule is crazy though, playing 5 divisional games near the end of the season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
You think the Browns are going to give the Steelers problems? I know divisional games are always tough, no matter the records, but I don't think that is going to be the case this time. Just another easy game like the Chiefs game is going to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Like I said divisional games are always tough, but IMO don't think Weeden can handle the Steelers defense.
Yeah but you seem to forget what you said in the following sentence...



So which is it Russle? Is the game going to be an easy bye or a tough divisional game?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:11 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Yeah but you seem to forget what you said in the following sentence...



So which is it Russle? Is the game going to be an easy bye or a tough divisional game?

Who? It depends on which Weeden shows up, the one that plays like a vet or the one that plays like a rookie
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:12 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 18,387
Rep Points: 28733
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Who? It depends on which Weeden shows up, the one that plays like a vet or the one that plays like a rookie
right.........
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Blitzberg06's Avatar
Blitzberg06 Blitzberg06 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 8,949
Rep Points: 18257
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
right.........
Lost cause.
__________________
Props to Nashville Bengal Fan! for the sig!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:33 AM
GreggyDigital's Avatar
GreggyDigital GreggyDigital is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Muryland
Posts: 14,711
Rep Points: 33072
Default Re: Monday Night Football

I have literally watched every Browns game this year (thanks to my old lady) and they're really not good at all (shocking with a 2-6 record)

Brandon Weeden makes so many mistakes during the game it's pretty unfathomable that he could beat a team run by Ben.

You never say never but I would be absolutely shocked if either game with the Browns were close (barring crazy weather.)
__________________
I'm sorry, you're "cut off."



Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvnit2
QB pressures are better than sacks.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,214
Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggyDigital View Post
I have literally watched every Browns game this year (thanks to my old lady) and they're really not good at all (shocking with a 2-6 record)

Brandon Weeden makes so many mistakes during the game it's pretty unfathomable that he could beat a team run by Ben.

You never say never but I would be absolutely shocked if either game with the Browns were close (barring crazy weather.)
I feel as if I've read this post somewhere else...

Maybe not.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Blitzberg06's Avatar
Blitzberg06 Blitzberg06 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 8,949
Rep Points: 18257
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
I feel as if I've read this post somewhere else...

Maybe not.
__________________
Props to Nashville Bengal Fan! for the sig!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-06-2012, 11:02 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,214
Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post

Make up your mind buddy.

Coltsfan with reactions.


Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,214
Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
No one has said that they have much of a chance to win. You see what we are saying is unlike the KC game this one will be close and will be tough in the trenches and can not be looked at as a Buy week in any way.
Steelers fan cheating again. Trying to buy games !!!!!!!!!!!

Even capitalized the B !!!!!!!!!!


Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-06-2012, 11:11 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 18,387
Rep Points: 28733
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
Steelers fan cheating again. Trying to buy games !!!!!!!!!!!

Even capitalized the B !!!!!!!!!!


You’re just jealous that even when the refs are cheating against us we can still win.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,214
Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
You’re just jealous that even when the refs are cheating against us we can still win.

I'm so jelly I'm making a sandwich?

Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-06-2012, 11:21 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 18,387
Rep Points: 28733
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
I'm so jelly I'm making a sandwich?

Thanks...When your done bring me a beer to go with it.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,214
Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Thanks...When your done bring me a beer to go with it.

Sure..if you're a fan of getting smacked in the head with one for that comment.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.