Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-05-2012, 06:00 PM
SurvivorMatt SurvivorMatt is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ft. Wright, KY
Posts: 10,020
Rep Points: 3839
Default Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

I'll be there Section 315, Row 21.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-05-2012, 06:25 PM
TigerJ@w's Avatar
TigerJ@w TigerJ@w is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,066
Rep Points: 699
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Enjoy the loss!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-05-2012, 06:27 PM
Interceptor's Avatar
Interceptor Interceptor is online now
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kindergarten!
Posts: 5,341
Rep Points: 8384
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

I will be in one of the VIP boxes.
__________________




Bad coaching can neutralize even the most talented of athletes.

"I don't care if it's a passing league or not. Since the beginning of time when playoffs started championship teams are built on running the ball and stopping the run. That’s the recipe since football started. We have to be a better team in those situations. Attacking them where we know we can beat them at."
--- Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-05-2012, 08:51 PM
THEBURG THEBURG is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,398
Rep Points: 7448
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

```````````````
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Millz's Avatar
Millz Millz is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9,257
Rep Points: 19801
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Id rather spend my money on a stripper to come over for lapdances in the 2nd half.
__________________

Football is a game of errors. The team that makes the fewest errors in a game usually wins. - Paul Brown
We did some good things today. - Marvin Lewis

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Derrick Derrick is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,472
Rep Points: 1791
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4It View Post
I'll be there Section 315, Row 21.
Hopefully no one else.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Awful Llama's Avatar
Awful Llama Awful Llama is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Room 237
Posts: 2,638
Rep Points: 5131
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millz View Post
Id rather spend my money on a stripper to come over for lapdances in the 2nd half.
While I will be at the game myself, you've got a good Plan B going there
__________________
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
- Douglas Adams


Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Millz's Avatar
Millz Millz is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9,257
Rep Points: 19801
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evad41 View Post
While I will be at the game myself, you've got a good Plan B going there
Who says it is plan B?
__________________

Football is a game of errors. The team that makes the fewest errors in a game usually wins. - Paul Brown
We did some good things today. - Marvin Lewis

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Awful Llama's Avatar
Awful Llama Awful Llama is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Room 237
Posts: 2,638
Rep Points: 5131
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millz View Post
Who says it is plan B?
Sorry, momentarily got my priorities out of order there
__________________
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
- Douglas Adams


Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Bengal4ever68's Avatar
Bengal4ever68 Bengal4ever68 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,401
Rep Points: 1225
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

No games for me until Lewis is gone!

(I go to 3 or more games a year)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-06-2012, 04:53 PM
SurvivorMatt SurvivorMatt is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ft. Wright, KY
Posts: 10,020
Rep Points: 3839
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Who else is going?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Bengal Greg Bengal Greg is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 619
Rep Points: 263
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

We sold our 7 tickets to some Giants fans! Won't waste our time anymore on this organization until we see a real commitment to win. Already sent MB a letter stating as much. Already know that I won't get any reply, because he doesn't really care! Just keep putting your bengal fannies in the seats week after week, and he will continue to laugh all the way to the bank!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:03 PM
bradfritz21's Avatar
bradfritz21 bradfritz21 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Kentucky
Posts: 10,645
Rep Points: 18029
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

I won't go just because crippled people hate the cold, so I'd rather sit in my place in the heat and watch it on NFL Network or normal TV with friends and save myself a lot of money.

I'm not giving up on the season, but this game is big.
__________________
http://bradfritz.org/

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:08 PM
crazyjdawg's Avatar
crazyjdawg crazyjdawg is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Cincy
Posts: 9,766
Rep Points: 18793
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

I was planning to go with my dad, but he grew up in New York and is a Giants fan.
I thought it would be a good compromise because I love the Bengals and like the Giants and he loves the Giants and like the Bengals, so we both could enjoy the experience regardless of the final score.

But at the last minute, he said he wouldn't feel right being in Paul Brown Stadium and NOT cheering for the Bengals. He'd rather go to the Cowboys game where he can hate the Cowboys happily.
__________________


5-4-14
Round 1: CALVIN PRYOR Safety Louisville
Round 2: MARCUS MARTIN Center USC
Round 3: STANLEY JEAN-BAPTISTE CB Nebraska
Round 4: JACK MEWHORT OT OSU
Round 5: TAJH BOYD QB Clemson
Round 6: CODY HOFFMAN WR BYU
Round 6: TREVOR REILLY OLB/DE Utah
Round 7: AARON LYNCH DE South Florida
Round 7: DAMIEN WILLIAMS RB Oklahoma
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Awful Llama's Avatar
Awful Llama Awful Llama is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Room 237
Posts: 2,638
Rep Points: 5131
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyjdawg View Post
I was planning to go with my dad, but he grew up in New York and is a Giants fan.
I thought it would be a good compromise because I love the Bengals and like the Giants and he loves the Giants and like the Bengals, so we both could enjoy the experience regardless of the final score.

But at the last minute, he said he wouldn't feel right being in Paul Brown Stadium and NOT cheering for the Bengals. He'd rather go to the Cowboys game where he can hate the Cowboys happily.
Yeah, that day we'll have most of the neighboring universe on our side, for what it's worth.
__________________
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
- Douglas Adams


Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-07-2012, 12:13 AM
tlotharw's Avatar
tlotharw tlotharw is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,262
Rep Points: 5368
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Funny, this "how many people are going to the game" thread has been up for 30 hours and 13 people have replied.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-07-2012, 07:26 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,211
Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
I won't go just because crippled people hate the cold, so I'd rather sit in my place in the heat and watch it on NFL Network or normal TV with friends and save myself a lot of money.

I'm not giving up on the season, but this game is big.

The high Sunday is 66...some cold...


BTW OP, I bought 8 tickets for me and the crew.

Mid end zone, 255$ divided by 8 = $32 a ticket...not bad ( Stub Hub )
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Interceptor's Avatar
Interceptor Interceptor is online now
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kindergarten!
Posts: 5,341
Rep Points: 8384
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlotharw View Post
Funny, this "how many people are going to the game" thread has been up for 30 hours and 13 people have replied.
Better than nothing.
But I already had this trip planned back in August. I never thought the season would spiral out of control like this.

It's gut-check time!
__________________




Bad coaching can neutralize even the most talented of athletes.

"I don't care if it's a passing league or not. Since the beginning of time when playoffs started championship teams are built on running the ball and stopping the run. That’s the recipe since football started. We have to be a better team in those situations. Attacking them where we know we can beat them at."
--- Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Go Cards's Avatar
Go Cards Go Cards is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Spinning My Wheels
Posts: 3,667
Rep Points: 9617
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Will be there like every week. Weather is supposed to be perfect.

The young guys are starting to play more as well. Looking forward to it as always.
__________________
Living the Dream ! Albeit periodically it becomes a nightmare, but it is still "the dream". …………………………………………………
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-07-2012, 07:39 AM
heyyaoutkast heyyaoutkast is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mason,Ohio
Posts: 920
Rep Points: 188
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

not going to anymore gms until mike brown leaves. guess i wont be goin 4 a while lol
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-07-2012, 09:02 AM
finso's Avatar
finso finso is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NKY
Posts: 2,861
Rep Points: 2804
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Sold mine.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-07-2012, 09:22 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,211
Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by finso View Post
Sold mine.
Someone else is still going
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Questfor31 Questfor31 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4
Rep Points: 0
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

I've been traveling around the NFL for the last seven years attending a game in every stadium in the NFL. It's a feat I call the Quest for 31. I started in 2006 and completed the Quest in 2009, but I just kept on going back to continue to improve my website (www.nflfootballstadiums.com). Anyway, I scored some tickets to the New York Giants at Cincinnati Bengals game next weekend (November 11) and I'm pretty psyched to be back in Cincinnati since the last time I was down there was 2006 (http://www.nflfootballstadiums.com/PaulBrown.htm). Paul Brown Stadium was actually one of the first stadiums I visited on my Quest for 31, so I really didn't get as involved in pregame activities as I do now. You can see the review I wrote back then was pretty ordinary.

Anyway, what I attempt to do for each of my stadium visits is create the ultimate home team experience. I go to the bar districts and most unique sports bars at night, do the touristy things during the day, drink local beer, hit up the best local restaurants to eat the types of food that make each city unique ... Oh and then there's gameday traditions and tailgating.

So I'm writing to find out what there is to see and do in Cincinnati. Where's the best tailgating? What touristy sites does everybody go down there to visit? I know about Skyline Chili, what other foods of local eateries do I need to hit up?

Bengals Culture: Do you guys have a fight song? Are there any gameday traditions that I need to know about? Any accessories that all fans have? I want to come out of Cincinnati with a thorough understanding of what being a Bengals fan is all about, so I can write about it for my site.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Jeffalo's Avatar
Jeffalo Jeffalo is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Grafenwoehr Germany
Posts: 888
Rep Points: 1271
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questfor31 View Post
I've been traveling around the NFL for the last seven years attending a game in every stadium in the NFL. It's a feat I call the Quest for 31. I started in 2006 and completed the Quest in 2009, but I just kept on going back to continue to improve my website (www.nflfootballstadiums.com). Anyway, I scored some tickets to the New York Giants at Cincinnati Bengals game next weekend (November 11) and I'm pretty psyched to be back in Cincinnati since the last time I was down there was 2006 (http://www.nflfootballstadiums.com/PaulBrown.htm). Paul Brown Stadium was actually one of the first stadiums I visited on my Quest for 31, so I really didn't get as involved in pregame activities as I do now. You can see the review I wrote back then was pretty ordinary.

Anyway, what I attempt to do for each of my stadium visits is create the ultimate home team experience. I go to the bar districts and most unique sports bars at night, do the touristy things during the day, drink local beer, hit up the best local restaurants to eat the types of food that make each city unique ... Oh and then there's gameday traditions and tailgating.

So I'm writing to find out what there is to see and do in Cincinnati. Where's the best tailgating? What touristy sites does everybody go down there to visit? I know about Skyline Chili, what other foods of local eateries do I need to hit up?

Bengals Culture: Do you guys have a fight song? Are there any gameday traditions that I need to know about? Any accessories that all fans have? I want to come out of Cincinnati with a thorough understanding of what being a Bengals fan is all about, so I can write about it for my site.

you should go tailgate in lot 1 with the Bengals Bomb Squad, great group of people and its a HUGE tailgate... im sure they can give you more information.. we do have a fight song its called the "bengals growl" look it up on youtube, its sung after every touchdown, and of course the who dey chant. lots of good local craft beer... mt caramel makes a good ipa and there is a restaurant directly next to GABP that serves lots of craft beers, i forgot the name of the place though. I am sure others can chime in as well
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-07-2012, 12:08 PM
FuZZ's Avatar
FuZZ FuZZ is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern Kentucky
Posts: 184
Rep Points: 477
Default Re: Who's going to the Giants-Bengals game this Sunday?

This will be the first home game I've missed this year... With that said, anyone want to buy some Bengals vs. Raiders tickets?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.