Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:22 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 44730
Default Re: Weed is legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
I tend to overreact when someone makes that arguement...

I have a cuz allergic to Latex.. So lets outlaw condoms.
SSSSSSSSSHHHH!

Don't give the extremely religious group any ideas, BF.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:22 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 27646

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
History proves you wrong. Just look at what happened when we made alcohol legal again after prohibition. Organized crime lost millions of dollars. People bought legal, high-taxed alcohol instead of dealing with criminals.

In fact it is now a well accepted economic theory that the main reason that alcohol was made legal again was to help the federal government get out of the depression.
They'll make it illegal to grow your own. People will be forced to buy government taxed weed. Heck, they may eventually make other drugs legal. The US government will become the world's biggest drug dealer. It sounds funny, but I could see this happening.

If Dalton averages over 30 passes per game in 2014, I win. If he averages less than 30, you win. Loser can't post in any Dalton threads for 1 year. You game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by umkubas View Post
Yes, log it.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:24 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Rep Points: 28143

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetBengal View Post
The Indians didn't call it the "peace pipe" for nothin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:25 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12576

Quote:
History proves you wrong. Just look at what happened when we made alcohol legal again after prohibition. Organized crime lost millions of dollars. People bought legal, high-taxed alcohol instead of dealing with criminals.

In fact it is now a well accepted economic theory that the main reason that alcohol was made legal again was to help the federal government get out of the depression.
Alcohol, aside from the effects, is a completely different issue as far as I am concerned. There are variables that are not good in comparing the two. Although I do agree it is probably the closest example at hand.

Let me be clear when I say I do not have anything against weed in general. I used to smoke a lot and have a lot of friends that do also. I just do not see the point in legalizing it like alcohol.

Lots of illegal drugs have sound medical uses that does not mean they should be legal.

I am for regulating weed like pain killers. Yes I know, pain killers are abused too but that does not condone the legalization of weed.

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 11-07-2012, 12:26 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eoxyod View Post
Why? Because of the ridiculous notion of weed being dangerous is still there? I was being equally as ridiculous for emphasis
Did you read my post above?

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 11-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 2354

Quote:

this is always the lame excuse people make about weed..you need to cook with alcohol..You also you it for baby and teething gums (in moderation)..there are needs for alcohol..no need for weed..
Old 11-07-2012, 01:11 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….

Quote:
you need to cook with alcohol..You also you it for baby and teething gums (in moderation)..there are needs for alcohol
1. No you don't.
2. No you shouldn't.
3. No there isn't. (Not potable alcohol at least)

Quote:
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:17 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
this is always the lame excuse people make about weed..you need to cook with alcohol..You also you it for baby and teething gums (in moderation)..there are needs for alcohol..no need for weed..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
1. No you don't.
2. No you shouldn't.
Bingo

Old 11-07-2012, 01:21 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7076

Quote:

What kind of stuff do you smoke to come up with this stuff? Because it definitely aint weed.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:26 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19838

Quote:
This is not good for our country, we will teach kids that drugs are ok..
This is great for our country. It is teaching people that making your own decisions with your body is ok. Hopefully, sometime in the next dozen years or so, this will be far more widespread, and weed will no longer have the wierd taboo placed on it.

So, do people still think that weed makes black men rape white women?

Old 11-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
1. No you don't.
2. No you shouldn't.
Seriously, there are a lot of home remedies for alcohol..Remember when you were sick your great grandmother got out a couple spoonfuls of whiskey not weed.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:27 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 21337

They'll make it illegal to grow your own. People will be forced to buy government taxed weed. Heck, they may eventually make other drugs legal. The US government will become the world's biggest drug dealer. It sounds funny, but I could see this happening.

I thought they already were?

Healthcare drug costs are on the rise, and wouldn't doubt if they were well above illegal drug sales. Not to mention some suggest the government controls part of the drug trade, see Afghanistan.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:28 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Seriously, there are a lot of home remedies for alcohol..Remember when you were sick your great grandmother got out a couple spoonfuls of whiskey not weed.

Aww, you and SCS grew up together, how precious.

This explains a lot.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:28 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 49808

Quote:
.there are needs for alcohol.
You are right. It is the only think that cuts the resin off my bong stem when I need to clean it.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:30 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
I can honestly say none of my relatives gave me a few spoonfuls of whiskey to address my ear infection, cold, or chicken pox.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:33 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
I cooked with Bourbon once, and it was horrible. That was the only time I ever used alcohol in cooking. I cook almost nightly, and it always turns out pretty well, so no....you don't NEED it to cook.

Giving a baby alcohol (in ANY amount) is ridiculous. I can't believe you condemned Marijuana use by an adult that wants to make their own decisions, but condone the forcing of Alcohol onto an infant.

As for your uses for each....they both have them. Marijuana has a very large amount of medicinal uses. You should look it up some time. The side effects are also a lot less scary sounding than things like Xanax, Percoset, and Adderall. Muchies and Laughter > Thoughts of suicide and possible internal bleeding all god damned day.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:34 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
I can honestly say none of my relatives gave me a few spoonfuls of whiskey to address my ear infection, cold, or chicken pox.
My relatives were nowhere near this silly. Not to say that they would have given me weed, but there is no way in hell that they would have given me Alcohol.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:42 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Seriously, there are a lot of home remedies for alcohol..Remember when you were sick your great grandmother got out a couple spoonfuls of whiskey
No she didn't...

Quote:
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 01:42 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
This is why I hate debating on topics like this. I am not for the full legalization of weed but in no way do I want to lumped into arguments like this.

Things like this from either side make it difficult to have a discussion.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:44 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post
This is why I hate debating on topics like this. I am not for the full legalization of weed but in no way do I want to lumped into arguments like this.

Agreed. However, don't worry. I don't most posters are lumping you into MS category

Old 11-07-2012, 01:45 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
You are right. It is the only think that cuts the resin off my bong stem when I need to clean it.

LOL
Old 11-07-2012, 01:47 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
This is further evidence that you are either a long time troll here with a persona that you are fostering or you should truly not be allowed within 1000 ft of children.

Let me post this reply to the latter you.

Things done by stupid people in the past in no way legitimizes people doing stupid things today when we know better.

Quote:
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
I cooked with Bourbon once, and it was horrible. That was the only time I ever used alcohol in cooking. I cook almost nightly, and it always turns out pretty well, so no....you don't NEED it to cook.

Giving a baby alcohol (in ANY amount) is ridiculous. I can't believe you condemned Marijuana use by an adult that wants to make their own decisions, but condone the forcing of Alcohol onto an infant.

As for your uses for each....they both have them. Marijuana has a very large amount of medicinal uses. You should look it up some time. The side effects are also a lot less scary sounding than things like Xanax, Percoset, and Adderall. Muchies and Laughter > Thoughts of suicide and possible internal bleeding all god damned day.
I never give babies alcohol..100 years ago alcohol was used for cures and even for colic...my point is that weed does not cure..
Old 11-07-2012, 01:48 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post

Dude, everyone knows the difference between the two of you. You can hold an intelligent discussion while presenting your side of the argument in a sensical manner. The same cannot be said for all people.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:49 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Agreed. However, don't worry. I don't most posters are lumping you into MS category