Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: Weed is legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
I get that inner monologue going occasionally.

Like...."It's ok, John. Just remember that no one has ever died from weed"
Then I'm cool for a minute.....
Then comes the...."But what if it isn't the weed, and I'm just having a legit heart attack"

Every now and then it doesn't work the way I wanted it to. Like using a gas mask to get high, or smoking out of a bong that's taller than me. Sometimes, I just do stupid ****.
Mine was always prompted by the "I can't breathe" feeling. Followed by the rapid heartbeat, and "now I'm having a heart attack", fun. And for the grand finale, I would just bolt, to, nowhere. And when I got there, I had to bolt back to where I was, no air to be found! Meanwhile, my friends would all be peeing themselves laughing at me. We were parked in a grocery store parking lot once, and I jumped out of the car and ran inside, told the manager I was dying.

He asked me why, I said, "I don't know." One of my friends came in and got me, told the dude I was diabetic and needed insulin. lmao

EDIT: Speaking of diabetes, I need to go eat, catch you all later.

Last edited by RumbleCat; 11-07-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:13 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 16914

My fiance is making Chicken Alfredo and peanut butter swirl fudge brownies.

Needless to say, I've been celebrating the legalization in Colorado and Washington.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:22 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 36423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
I don't think my point is going across very well..I do not think alcohol needs to be banned but weed should..Our pioneers survived on alcohol to keep warm..I do not drink but it has good benefits to the body..
Here is the thing that prohibitionists don't understand. Why don't you decide what is good for YOU? And I decide what is good for ME? What is wrong with that concept? Do I tell you what you can and can't smoke, eat, drink, shag?? So why must you decide for me??
Old 11-07-2012, 06:23 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 73293

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
Mine was always prompted by the "I can't breathe" feeling. Followed by the rapid heartbeat, and "now I'm having a heart attack", fun. And for the grand finale, I would just bolt, to, nowhere. And when I got there, I had to bolt back to where I was, no air to be found! Meanwhile, my friends would all be peeing themselves laughing at me. We were parked in a grocery store parking lot once, and I jumped out of the car and ran inside, told the manager I was dying.

He asked me why, I said, "I don't know." One of my friends came in and got me, told the dude I was diabetic and needed insulin. lmao

EDIT: Speaking of diabetes, I need to go eat, catch you all later.
I'm high, and this is hilarios
Old 11-07-2012, 07:24 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18096

Invest now.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:24 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 25797
jets Re: Weed is legal

Woohoo! **** it weed haters. Maybe you can pray to God and tell him your not fond of his creation. Definitely a step in the right direction.
I've never hit a woman in my life, but I've seen on more than one occasion where violence was needed to bring unruly women under control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfan4life27c View Post
Its not like flattened her with a closed fist. She was rudely bothering him for an autograph.She drilled him right in the eye with a full glass of beer as a natural reaction he got angry and smacked her hard. It could have and probably has happened to quite a few people
Old 11-07-2012, 09:36 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who2Dey View Post
Maybe you can pray to God and tell him your not fond of his creation.
Don't do that dawg
Old 11-07-2012, 09:57 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 4956

Puff puff PASS!!

COACH HUE, PLEASE UNLEASH THIS BEAST!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 10:09 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7698

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
Seriously, there are a lot of home remedies for alcohol..Remember when you were sick your great grandmother got out a couple spoonfuls of whiskey not weed.
Weed is a home remedy for the zounds of side-effect-laden anti-depressant medications supported by the bloated, corrupt pharmaceutical lobby...aaaaaaand that's why it's illegal; not because of your grandmother's inability to use it on crying children. Follow the dollar. Every argument people make for what is moral and right and every war comes down to the same thing.

$$$$$$

Last edited by Nately120; 11-07-2012 at 10:14 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:11 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post
This is why I hate debating on topics like this. I am not for the full legalization of weed but in no way do I want to lumped into arguments like this.

Things like this from either side make it difficult to have a discussion.
I'm sick of my tax dollars being used to lock up people who put a certain plant in their mouths...is that good enough for you?
Old 11-07-2012, 10:16 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12688

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nately120 View Post
I'm sick of my tax dollars being used to lock up people who put a certain plant in their mouths...is that good enough for you?
You seem angry.

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 11-07-2012, 10:17 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
You seem angry.
Nah, I love the fact that we spend countless amounts of taxpayer money enforcing unconstitutional laws that prevent law-abiding citizens from doing something they enjoy. Maybe the government can take my money and use it to prevent me from getting laid, too!

EDIT: And don't blame me for being angry...I can't smoke some weed and mellow out without being a criminal! BAH!!!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1225

Quote:
In Colorado and Washington.

Bam! Progress.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2079899.html

Might go pick up a few ounces and bring it back to ohio and make bank.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:22 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Nah, I love the fact that we spend countless amounts of taxpayer money enforcing unconstitutional laws that prevent law-abiding citizens from doing something they enjoy. Maybe the government can take my money and use it to prevent me from getting laid, too!

EDIT: And don't blame me for being angry...I can't smoke some weed and mellow out without being a criminal! BAH!!!!!
It just didn't seem like your response fit what you quoted from me.

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 11-07-2012, 10:23 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal4ever68 View Post
That would still be illegal lol.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:24 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
It just didn't seem like your response fit what you quoted from me.
I'm making a pro-weed argument without demonizing things that are legal, nor am I making a slippery-slope argument that legalizing weed will lead to children taking heroin with them in their lunchboxes.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
That would still be illegal lol.

"Livinnn on the EDGE"
Old 11-07-2012, 10:28 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
I'm making a pro-weed argument without demonizing things that are legal, nor am I making a slippery-slope argument that legalizing weed will lead to children taking heroin with them in their lunchboxes.
I am doing the same just on the other side of the issue. That is why I do not agree with morning stars convoluted way of thinking.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:30 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 20932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal4ever68 View Post
Well, that would be rather illegal. It's legal there, not here. I mean, try getting caught with it while driving through Indiana or one of the many states like it. Ridiculous jail time.....and a few ounces really wouldn't be worth the time anyway.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Well, that would be rather illegal. It's legal there, not here. I mean, try getting caught with it while driving through Indiana or one of the many states like it. Ridiculous jail time.....and a few ounces really wouldn't be worth the time anyway.

JK..Think about the prohibition days with alcohol...somewhere where it's legal would be much cheaper than where it's illegal.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:41 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 20932

Old 11-07-2012, 10:44 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3604

I haven't smoked weed in almost 2 years...but I'm a fan. There is a laundry list of things that are worse and legal. The Slippery Slope argument is total BS. Give the people what they want.

This also makes for great jokes with Mile High stadium. I hope there are some creative signs next game.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:01 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 886

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKWI88 View Post
I haven't smoked weed in almost 2 years...but I'm a fan. There is a laundry list of things that are worse and legal. The Slippery Slope argument is total BS. Give the people what they want.

This also makes for great jokes with Mile High stadium. I hope there are some creative signs next game.
I hope the signs start and end with "Mile High is Mile High".

I'm kinda surprised this thread is six pages long and no one's mentioned the use of weed in a non-smoking way. I mean, isn't the stuff that could be made from hemp supposed to be pretty useful?
Old 11-07-2012, 11:41 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 6467

Quote:
Originally Posted by eoxyod View Post
I'm high, and this is hilarios
lol

And it's true. I swear. There's a lot of funny stuff I did, I wanted to be cool and get high with my friends, but I couldn't handle it for some reason. There's an even funnier story of me driving my old Delta 88 Royale that had an airplane engine in it. The thing would go about 250 mph, lol.

One time I got high at my friend's house, and then had to go somewhere, (don't remember where), but by myself. I started out down this country road, and then the buzz really kicked in, and, you guessed it, I couldn't breathe. I wigged the freak out, and floored it.

Roughly 2 minutes later, I'm doing about 110, window rolled down (it was winter), with my head sticking out, all the way out, of the window. I was driving with my right hand, and screaming. I needed some air!

Now, I don't know if you're into physics, but when you are traveling at 110 mph, with your head stuck out a window, in frigid cold weather, and your mouth is hanging wide open from screaming, air is not easily obtained this way. And hold on, this gets better.

Finally, I was coming up on a farm where I knew the people that lived there, well, I went to school with one of their sons and I needed help, good enough, hell, I was dying! I pulled in their driveway, sideways, and skidded up to a stop. Jumped out with the car still running, and banged on the door. A little girl about 11 or so opened it, and I informed her I was having a heart attack. She took off screaming, which didn't help my condition a whole lot. Finally the mother came and I told her, bare in mind, I never met her, I said something like, "I just got high, and I think I'm dying."

She finally calmed me down, I think it was when she said she was calling an ambulance. I pulled it together enough to tell her I was okay, and left.

I don't know why I continued to keep doing it, I guess I just thought, this time it won't happen. But anyone who smokes on a regular basis and got ahold of me for an evening of getting high, would have to wear Depends, and be ready to move quick.

The odd thing is, later on, I did some other things I'm not going into, but were, more intense.

I have another story involving smoking a joint, and driving at night, in a snowstorm. I'll spare you people all the long winded posts, sorry. But that one involves me freaking out so bad I couldn't talk right. I literally started singing everything I said, opera style. And couldn't stop. I could not talk normally, it all came out like I was some opera singer. One of my friends that was in the car that night, wet himself.

Last edited by RumbleCat; 11-07-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:55 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
lol

And it's true. I swear. There's a lot of funny stuff I did, I wanted to be cool and get high with my friends, but I couldn't handle it for some reason. There's an even funnier story of me driving my old Delta 88 Royale that had an airplane engine in it. The thing would go about 250 mph, lol.

One time I got high at my friend's house, and then had to go somewhere, (don't remember where), but by myself. I started out down this country road, and then the buzz really kicked in, and, you guessed it, I couldn't breathe. I wigged the freak out, and floored it.

Roughly 2 minutes later, I'm doing about 110, window rolled down (it was winter), with my head sticking out, all the way out, of the window. I was driving with my right hand, and screaming. I needed some air!

Now, I don't know if you're into physics, but when you are traveling at 110 mph, with your head stuck out a window, in frigid cold weather, and your mouth is hanging wide open from screaming, air is not easily obtained this way. And hold on, this gets better.

Finally, I was coming up on a farm where I knew the people that lived there, well, I went to school with one of their sons and I needed help, good enough, hell, I was dying! I pulled in their driveway, sideways, and skidded up to a stop. Jumped out with the car still running, and banged on the door. A little girl about 11 or so opened it, and I informed her I was having a heart attack. She took off screaming, which didn't help my condition a whole lot. Finally the mother came and I told her, bare in mind, I never met her, I said something like, "I just got high, and I think I'm dying."

She finally calmed me down, I think it was when she said she was calling an ambulance. I pulled it together enough to tell her I was okay, and left.

I don't know why I continued to keep doing it, I guess I just thought, this time it won't happen. But anyone who smokes on a regular basis and got ahold of me for an evening of getting high, would have to wear Depends, and be ready to move quick.

The odd thing is, later on, I did some other things I'm not going into, but were, more intense.

I have another story involving smoking a joint, and driving at night, in a snowstorm. I'll spare you people all the long winded posts, sorry. But that one involves me freaking out so bad I couldn't talk right. I literally started singing everything I said, opera style. And couldn't stop. I could not talk normally, it all came out like I was some opera singer. One of my friends that was in the car that night, wet himself.
There is absolutely no way you are dealing with weed