Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:01 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2782
Default L.A. Bengals...Haters Win!

It's a possibility that Mr. Mike Brown may consider moving his organization to L.A. Cali has a lot less stress on management/owner. Selling out stadiums will be a whole lot easier, at least in the next ten years with a new franchise. The national media is much more friendly to big market teams. FAs always consider location when negotiating contracts. And for the Anti-Mike Brown, Anti-Marvin Lewis, Anti-Various Players/Coaches Crowd here in Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky... Euphoria! It's a Win-Win for all...
Except those few optimistic, often labeled 'Homer' fans like me. People like myself, my Daughters and Sons who really want to see the current group of players, Coaches and Owners pull off a NY Giants kinda run and beat teams one play at a time, one series at a time, one quarter at a time, one game at a time... a win it all...this year. Long shot? Heck Yea. I honestly want to see Coach Marvin Lewis hold up the SB Trophy and hand it to Mike Brown, this season. Mike can proudly hand the complete business over to his family. Marvin can move into either the Announcer's role or maybe a GM spot. I just feel that they deserve it. Yea, they are Billionaire (M and Millionaire (ML), and I'm not. I just think that it would be a great story, with a excellent conclusion.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:08 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7085
Default Re: L.A. Bengals...Haters Win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor24 View Post
It's a possibility that Mr. Mike Brown may consider moving his organization to L.A. Cali has a lot less stress on management/owner. Selling out stadiums will be a whole lot easier, at least in the next ten years with a new franchise. The national media is much more friendly to big market teams. FAs always consider location when negotiating contracts. And for the Anti-Mike Brown, Anti-Marvin Lewis, Anti-Various Players/Coaches Crowd here in Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky... Euphoria! It's a Win-Win for all...
Except those few optimistic, often labeled 'Homer' fans like me. People like myself, my Daughters and Sons who really want to see the current group of players, Coaches and Owners pull off a NY Giants kinda run and beat teams one play at a time, one series at a time, one quarter at a time, one game at a time... a win it all...this year. Long shot? Heck Yea. I honestly want to see Coach Marvin Lewis hold up the SB Trophy and hand it to Mike Brown, this season. Mike can proudly hand the complete business over to his family. Marvin can move into either the Announcer's role or maybe a GM spot. I just feel that they deserve it. Yea, they are Billionaire (M and Millionaire (ML), and I'm not. I just think that it would be a great story, with a excellent conclusion.

What's the weather like in Colorado this morning?
Old 11-08-2012, 08:12 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 5535

Quote:

So much fail here........
Old 11-08-2012, 08:17 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1032

Quote:

Ummm,,,,,ummmmm,,,,,proof that Mike Brown supporters (all three of them) are ,,well,,,,,how you say --cuckoo for coco pops
Old 11-08-2012, 08:20 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 803

You know what, dude. Right now, I don't think most Bengals fans care right now.

I predict we will be seeing the stadium diminish in attendance again. We will see it half full by the end of the season.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:23 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2824

Anyone who thinks the "LA Bengals" is even a remote possibility is up there with some of the dumbest people that ruin this board.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:23 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8451

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralvarado View Post
You know what, dude. Right now, I don't think most Bengals fans care right now.

I predict we will be seeing the stadium diminish in attendance again. We will see it half full by the end of the season.
We still care about the team moving.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:27 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 23180

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

The problem isn't the fans, it's the product being put out on the field. Suppose you're paying the price of steak, and got to dinner and settle in for a nice rib-eye steak. But instead they consistently serve you cow pies, how many times would you return to the restaurant/stadium?

Mike Brown is a big part of the problem, but so is the coaching staff. The end result is cow pies at the price of steak.

It is surprising the stadium is even half full these days. That said, no one wants the Bengals to leave town.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:56 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11154

Quote:
Originally Posted by momadance02 View Post
We still care about the team moving.
Yes. Down the field and across the goal line.

Bad coaching can neutralize even the most talented of athletes.
There are two seasons of the year for me: Football Season and waiting for Football Season.
On the Bengals Bandwagon since 1981
Old 11-08-2012, 09:20 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 9353

L.A. Cali?

You mean theres another Los Angeles out there....
Old 11-08-2012, 09:22 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 6678

I will point out one MAJOR flaw here:

LA will not be easy to sell out UNLESS you are fielding a constant winner. Why else do you think 2 teams, not 1, but 2 have left?

If Mike Brown owned a franchise in LA, it would be an empty stadium half the time.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:25 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3235

Quote:

Mike Brown has an amazingly profitable stadium lease, I don't think he is worried enough about we think to move the team.

"The IR has been renamed "The Carlos Dunlap" protection program."
Old 11-08-2012, 09:44 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 465

Quote:

One thing you don't understand and Mikey does...the money boys in L.A. will BUY the Bengals. That city WILL NOT seek to add a minor league organization and not gut the team owner, staff etc. The Bengals are like a sweet pension plan for the BROWN FAMILY. Not much work, but a good flow of $ year after year.....
Old 11-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 2354

My Bengals better not move..no matter how bad they have been, I would cry if they left.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 5082

No way the Bengals move. Mike's Lumina can't make the drive to Cali and there is no way he is going to have new car payments.
We asked him about the time he fumbled without being hit and the time he threw an interception without being pressured and the other pick he threw -- under pressure but stupidly off his back foot toward double coverage. All of that happened on three consecutive possession, a 10-minute fusillade of fail that turned a one-possession game into a blowout loss...

Last edited by Burma; 11-08-2012 at 10:42 AM.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burma View Post
No way the Bengals move. Mike's Lumina can't make the drive to Cali and there is no way he going to have new car payments.
I think they are talking about when his daughter takes over and Mike brown goes to heaven..
Old 11-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 5082

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
I think they are talking about when his daughter takes over and Mike brown goes to heaven..
Oh hmmm, I just assumed Katie would inherit the car.
We asked him about the time he fumbled without being hit and the time he threw an interception without being pressured and the other pick he threw -- under pressure but stupidly off his back foot toward double coverage. All of that happened on three consecutive possession, a 10-minute fusillade of fail that turned a one-possession game into a blowout loss...

Old 11-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burma View Post
Oh hmmm, I just assumed Katie would inherit the car.
I believe he left the bengals to her in his will and the car too..lol! 300,000 miles on it!
Old 11-08-2012, 10:48 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 14134

The Bengals would be the 32nd choice of L.A.

The Chargers or Raiders will be the team that moves....already in Cali and won't effect divisions.

Quote:
"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Old 11-08-2012, 10:50 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 47073

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerstripes View Post
I will point out one MAJOR flaw here:

LA will not be easy to sell out UNLESS you are fielding a constant winner. Why else do you think 2 teams, not 1, but 2 have left?

If Mike Brown owned a franchise in LA, it would be an empty stadium half the time.

Yep, the Raiders even won a Super Bowl, while in L.A., and they couldn't survive there.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul from Dayton View Post
The Bengals would be the 32nd choice of L.A.

The Chargers or Raiders will be the team that moves....already in Cali and won't effect divisions.
I hope I could not imagine routing for the Browns!! ugh
Old 11-08-2012, 10:56 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 974

The statement with the most validity is by ralvarado....." predict we will be seeing the stadium diminish in attendance again. We will see it half full by the end of the season.".

The attendence at Paul Brown stadium for the Oakland Raider game should be at capacity for obvious reasons.

The attendence for the Dallas Cowboys when the 5-6 Cincinnati Bengals appear, will be much lower.

The attendence for the Baltimore Ravens game when the 5-10 Cincinnati Bengals appear ,will be non existent..
Old 11-08-2012, 10:59 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 848

Professional Football in L.A. has never worked long term.......... and imo it never will.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:08 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11154

Quote:
I don't think Mikey is headed that way. You can't serve God and Mammon at the same time.

Bad coaching can neutralize even the most talented of athletes.
There are two seasons of the year for me: Football Season and waiting for Football Season.
On the Bengals Bandwagon since 1981

Last edited by Interceptor; 11-08-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:15 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1282

Quote:
Haha... heaven...

@henrizzle182
ಠ_ಠ