Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 11-09-2012, 09:52 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,868
Rep Points: 1711
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
So starved for attention....sad really
You mean, The Bengals?

Yeah... I agree with you. The media ignores them, no one in the NFL network even talks about them, except to talk about their impending loss (like to the Giants this week). Hell, even their FANS won't pay them attention! I mean... you would think that if the DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS came into town, that would be enough reason for the stadium to be sold out, right?

RIGHT?!!

But... NOOOO! The game is BLACKED OUT in Cincinnati! So, I agree with you... that's quite sad... really sad!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-09-2012, 09:53 AM
browns town bengal's Avatar
browns town bengal browns town bengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: City of the Burning River
Posts: 9,431
Rep Points: 13380
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You mean, The Bengals?

Yeah... I agree with you. The media ignores them, no one in the NFL network even talks about them, except to talk about their impending loss (like to the Giants this week). Hell, even their FANS won't pay them attention! I mean... you would think that if the DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS came into town, that would be enough reason for the stadium to be sold out, right?

RIGHT?!!

But... NOOOO! The game is BLACKED OUT in Cincinnati! So, I agree with you... that's quite sad... really sad!
I rest my case
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-09-2012, 09:54 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Posts: 18,225
Rep Points: 28411
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Where has all the smack talk gone?


Where has all the smack talk gone?
Long time passing.
Where has all the smack talk gone?
A long, long time ago.
Where has all the smack talk gone?
Gone to noobs every one
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

The Bat had the best picture smack
Long time passing
The Bat had the best picture smack
Long time ago
The Bat had the best picture smack
Now we got Bengal Yankee and he stinks at that
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

Haven’t seen Steely J’s ninja pic
Long time passing
Haven’t seen Steely J’s ninja pic
Long time ago
Haven’t seen Steely J’s ninja pic
Coltfan’s smack will make you sick
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

Murdock used to smack everyone’s face
Long time passing
Murdock used to smack everyone’s face
Long time ago
Murdock used to smack everyone’s face
Now we got neek and he’s a huge disgrace
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

Bushy #2……….HAHAHHAA STFU

VCU’ smack used to sting
Long time passing
VCU’ smack used to sting
Long time ago
VCU’ smack used to sting
He left us with rfaulk who whines at everything
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

Many others gone down the line
Long time passing
Many others gone down the line
Long time ago
Many others gone down the line
Now we got Woodley stalking all the time
When will we ever learn?
When will we ever learn?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,211
Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Where has all the smack talk gone?


Where has all the smack talk gone?
Long time passing.
Where has all the smack talk gone?
A long, long time ago.
Where has all the smack talk gone?
Gone to noobs every one
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

The Bat had the best picture smack
Long time passing
The Bat had the best picture smack
Long time ago
The Bat had the best picture smack
Now we got Bengal Yankee and he stinks at that
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

Haven’t seen Steely J’s ninja pic
Long time passing
Haven’t seen Steely J’s ninja pic
Long time ago
Haven’t seen Steely J’s ninja pic
Coltfan’s smack will make you sick
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

Murdock used to smack everyone’s face
Long time passing
Murdock used to smack everyone’s face
Long time ago
Murdock used to smack everyone’s face
Now we got neek and he’s a huge disgrace
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

Bushy #2……….HAHAHHAA STFU

VCU’ smack used to sting
Long time passing
VCU’ smack used to sting
Long time ago
VCU’ smack used to sting
He left us with rfaulk who whines at everything
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

Stick with your day job.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-09-2012, 09:55 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,868
Rep Points: 1711
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
What I don't get is why his crap is posted in the smack forum. Shouldn't it be in Around the NFL?
Because... I get to smack idiots like you around, like your post here about the Colts not beating the Browns! See? How'd that smack feel?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-09-2012, 09:57 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Posts: 18,225
Rep Points: 28411
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
Stick with your day job.
I quit your mom and got a new job.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-09-2012, 09:58 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,868
Rep Points: 1711
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
I rest my case
Dude... that's the problem with Marvin Lewis, he keeps RESTING when he should be inspiring his team! I guess the fans reflect the team, right? Content to REST instead of FIGHT!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:00 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,868
Rep Points: 1711
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
Stick with your day job.
Oh... I don't know... it sort of has that folksy, late 60's, hippie sound to it, right?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
browns town bengal's Avatar
browns town bengal browns town bengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: City of the Burning River
Posts: 9,431
Rep Points: 13380
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Dude... that's the problem with Marvin Lewis, he keeps RESTING when he should be inspiring his team! I guess the fans reflect the team, right? Content to REST instead of FIGHT!
Keep trying...youre getting there
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:03 AM
duke0476's Avatar
duke0476 duke0476 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,452
Rep Points: 12897
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Just finished watching Thursday night football.

So... running count so far:

Colts = 6 Wins
Bengals = 3 Wins

So... which team is rebuilding again?

By the way... where "is" Luvnut? He's just disappeared! After bragging to me about a month ago how he's getting my "Sig" made. Now, he won't even post!


Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You mean, The Bengals?

Yeah... I agree with you. The media ignores them, no one in the NFL network even talks about them, except to talk about their impending loss (like to the Giants this week). Hell, even their FANS won't pay them attention! I mean... you would think that if the DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS came into town, that would be enough reason for the stadium to be sold out, right?

RIGHT?!!

But... NOOOO! The game is BLACKED OUT in Cincinnati! So, I agree with you... that's quite sad... really sad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Because... I get to smack idiots like you around, like your post here about the Colts not beating the Browns! See? How'd that smack feel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Dude... that's the problem with Marvin Lewis, he keeps RESTING when he should be inspiring his team! I guess the fans reflect the team, right? Content to REST instead of FIGHT!
You really are perfectly content being the town idiot aren't you? Amazing.
__________________

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:05 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,868
Rep Points: 1711
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post
You really are perfectly content being the town idiot aren't you? Amazing.
Actually, the town idiot is the one who posted that the Colts couldn't beat the Browns.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:07 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Because... I get to smack idiots like you around, like your post here about the Colts not beating the Browns! See? How'd that smack feel?

Idiot? Dude you are the last one to call anyone an idiot. So the colts beat the Browns earlier, but that was then, this is now. That is all you deserve to know.

This message is approved by



Your Daddy
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:07 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,868
Rep Points: 1711
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
Keep trying...youre getting there
Wasn't this the rallying cry by Marvin Lewis to the players this week?

I read somewhere that one of your offensive linemen - Whitworth, I think - called Marvin out for basically saying to the players "... keep trying, you're getting there!".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,211
Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
I quit your mom and got a new job.

Did you die from you're smack talk?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:09 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Posts: 18,225
Rep Points: 28411
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Actually, the town idiot is the one who posted that the Colts couldn't beat the Browns.
You guys share duties.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:12 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,868
Rep Points: 1711
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Idiot? Dude you are the last one to call anyone an idiot. So the colts beat the Browns earlier, but that was then, this is now. That is all you deserve to know.

This message is approved by



Your Daddy
Dude, you can't admit you were wrong, huh? You can't admit that you were so eager to try and cut me down that you shot yourself in the foot, right?

On top of that, you keep posting images of a guy who doesn't even play in the NFL anymore AND who no longer irritates me because the girl who was obsessed with him isn't my girl anymore.

Okay... whatever floats your boat.

But you know what? Still doesn't hide the fact that you... SCREWED UP!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:14 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,868
Rep Points: 1711
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
You guys share duties.
AH-HA!

So... you admit that Silence-Of-The-Wolves is ALSO an idiot, eh?

Fascinating!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:16 AM
duke0476's Avatar
duke0476 duke0476 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,452
Rep Points: 12897
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
I still don't understand why he feels the need to post what the Colts are doing. Personally I could care less because the Colts would not beat any team in the North and that includes the Browns. He needs to go and brag on the AFC South Boards, unless he has been banned which is highly likely. He has this obsession with the AFC north and actually believes he has friends here. It really is laughable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Oh... really?

Go to the Colts website and check our wins and losses. Then, come back here and apologize for your stupidity.

That's okay... this is yet another example that you're really a closet Bengals fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
What I don't get is why his crap is posted in the smack forum. Shouldn't it be in Around the NFL?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Because... I get to smack idiots like you around, like your post here about the Colts not beating the Browns! See? How'd that smack feel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Actually, the town idiot is the one who posted that the Colts couldn't beat the Browns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Idiot? Dude you are the last one to call anyone an idiot. So the colts beat the Browns earlier, but that was then, this is now. That is all you deserve to know.

This message is approved by



Your Daddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Dude, you can't admit you were wrong, huh? You can't admit that you were so eager to try and cut me down that you shot yourself in the foot, right?

On top of that, you keep posting images of a guy who doesn't even play in the NFL anymore AND who no longer irritates me because the girl who was obsessed with him isn't my girl anymore.

Okay... whatever floats your boat.

But you know what? Still doesn't hide the fact that you... SCREWED UP!
Wow, it is like watching the special olympic hurdles.

I'm not sure who to root for, I want to laugh every time they just run straight through them and trip but in the end it is all kind of sad and I feel like i'm going to hell.
__________________

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:16 AM
duke0476's Avatar
duke0476 duke0476 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,452
Rep Points: 12897
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
AH-HA!

So... you admit that Silence-Of-The-Wolves is ALSO an idiot, eh?

Fascinating!
How is this a revelation to anyone?
__________________

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Blitzberg06's Avatar
Blitzberg06 Blitzberg06 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 8,949
Rep Points: 18257
Default Re: Ho-hum...



I think it's about time to just deactivate my account.
__________________
Props to Nashville Bengal Fan! for the sig!
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:17 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Posts: 18,225
Rep Points: 28411
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
AH-HA!

So... you admit that Silence-Of-The-Wolves is ALSO an idiot, eh?

Fascinating!
This is why you are an idiot.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:19 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,868
Rep Points: 1711
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
This is why you are an idiot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:21 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,868
Rep Points: 1711
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post
Wow, it is like watching the special olympic hurdles.

I'm not sure who to root for, I want to laugh every time they just run straight through them and trip but in the end it is all kind of sad and I feel like i'm going to hell.
You do know that I "respect" the team you root for, right?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:33 AM
duke0476's Avatar
duke0476 duke0476 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,452
Rep Points: 12897
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You do know that I "respect" the team you root for, right?
I really wish you wouldn't.
__________________

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:41 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Posts: 18,225
Rep Points: 28411
Default Re: Ho-hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You do know that I "respect" the team you root for, right?
I really wish you could understand how little we care.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.