Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 11-09-2012, 10:23 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 18257
Default The Bengals are terrible.

With that being said I'm bouncing outttttttttt. It was nice smack talking with you all since 05 but this place has seriously fallen off beyond what I ever thought would happen. I'll probably be on the rest of the day to just read and such but this is my final hoooorah! I understand the bengals aren't doing well and that's the reason but we got this coltsfan ****** **** just making the place stink that much more. I can't take it no more!

Mods.. I'm smack talking your smack talk section and well that stupid Colts fan who got dumped for a FORMER NFL QB.

I'm on dat facebuk doe so if u wanna fiend me juss lemme now.

But seriously I'm on facebook. If you want to add me let me know. I'd still like to keep in touch with some of you.

Old 11-09-2012, 10:30 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7085
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
With that being said I'm bouncing outttttttttt. It was nice smack talking with you all since 05 but this place has seriously fallen off beyond what I ever thought would happen. I'll probably be on the rest of the day to just read and such but this is my final hoooorah! I understand the bengals aren't doing well and that's the reason but we got this coltsfan ****** **** just making the place stink that much more. I can't take it no more!

Mods.. I'm smack talking your smack talk section and well that stupid Colts fan who got dumped for a FORMER NFL QB.

But seriously I'm on facebook. If you want to add me let me know. I'd still like to keep in touch with some of you.

faceb00k m333 !!!!!!!!

PS. QUITTER
Old 11-09-2012, 10:31 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1839

Quote:

Oh... BOO-HOO!

Can't take the heat, eh? Then why're you on the smack forum? Oh... yeah... my bad... you're just, LEAVING!

See ya... and... say hello to my ex, and Delhomme while you're at it!
Old 11-09-2012, 10:47 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Oh... BOO-HOO!

Can't take the heat, eh? Then why're you on the smack forum? Oh... yeah... my bad... you're just, LEAVING!

What heat? You are bragging about a Colts team who have only beat one legit good team. There is no heat. There is however hype which is overrated but whatever you feel you need to do. Your smack is just god awful. It pains me to to even read one of your post.

Colts fan smack

" :P MY TEAM IS 6-3 YOUR TEAM IS 3-6 NAH NAH NAH BOO BOO STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO DOO"

Yeah hall of fame type stuff.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 770

really dude
Old 11-09-2012, 11:25 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
really dude
Yeah reaaaaaaaaaaly
Old 11-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Yeah reaaaaaaaaaaly
it just ***** because i just got here, as a poster.

and sometimes i REALLY need a break from JN.

like every 20 minutes really
Old 11-09-2012, 11:29 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
it just ***** because i just got here, as a poster.

and sometimes i REALLY need a break from JN.

like every 20 minutes really
Dude trust me this place used to be the bees knees. Now it's like a ghost town. All the good memebers have left.. I'm one of the few originals left I think not too sure though.

JN is always entertaining to watch.

I'll be back though if the bengals ever have a winning season and people return but as of now it's just like.. boring and nothing ever happens.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:02 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Rep Points: 28990

Quote:
Dude trust me this place used to be the bees knees. Now it's like a ghost town. All the good memebers have left.. I'm one of the few originals left I think not too sure though.

JN is always entertaining to watch.

I'll be back though if the bengals ever have a winning season and people return but as of now it's just like.. boring and nothing ever happens.
This...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762

Quote:

I thought smack talk was for the teams in the AFCN, so why is this dweeb posting his trash here. Shouldn't it be in Around the NFL?
Old 11-09-2012, 12:45 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13460

Quote:
Oh... BOO-HOO!

Jake Delhomme is rasing your child, you should be more thankful.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 11-09-2012, 01:12 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Rep Points: 28990

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
I thought
Right here is where it all went wrong for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Veteran Member

i'm probably going to be banned soon anyway, the aggression i take out here is now spilling over there

those clowns inadvertently troll me harder than any of you ever will
Old 11-09-2012, 04:20 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
i'm probably going to be banned soon anyway, the aggression i take out here is now spilling over there

those clowns inadvertently troll me harder than any of you ever will
You should stick around here, then. You seem like a cool dude.

I like it here. I can get all kinds of folks riled up - especially silence-of-the-wolves - who's really a closet Bengals fan but pretending he's a Steelers fan. Who knows, he may have come from Jungle Noise. Probably someone you know!
Old 11-09-2012, 04:26 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:

I like it here. I can get all kinds of folks riled up - especially silence-of-the-wolves - who's really a closet Bengals fan but pretending he's a Steelers fan. Who knows, he may have come from Jungle Noise. Probably someone you know!
For the record you don't rile me up. I just think your smack talk is boring and just uneventful and you are really the only opposing fan poster that frequents smacktalk so I'm just like eff this. It's just weak.

When you actually debate football and don't act like a child. I think you're a ok dude.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Administrator

Rep Points: 109858

So our one Colts fans is chasing off Steelers fans?

Congratulations to the newest member of our message board Hall of Fame, coltsfan4ever!

Seriously though, Blitz, I hope it turns out to be nothing more than a break from this forum. If not, best wishes to you & thank you for your contributions to the smack forum.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
When you actually debate football and don't act like a child. I think you're a ok dude.
on a serious note colts can you try and do that

i sort of hate you
Old 11-09-2012, 06:08 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17679

Quote:

So, besides SW, who exactly do you get all riled up?
Old 11-09-2012, 08:55 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
So, besides SW, who exactly do you get all riled up?
What do you mean "who"? YOU for one! I've gotten under your skin a few times here. Don't deny it either!

Also... Luvnuts. I've gotten under his skin so badly that at one point he wanted to bet me $1,000.00 on his stupid bet with me about who will win more games - Bengals or Colts. Good thing I saved him money by insisting on just a Sig bet. Now, he's so ticked off he won't even post! I hope he comes back so I can get under his skin even more!

My usual detractors here occasionally get riled up by what I say too.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:11 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
For the record you don't rile me up. I just think your smack talk is boring and just uneventful and you are really the only opposing fan poster that frequents smacktalk so I'm just like eff this. It's just weak.

Dude... when I do, there's usually an avalanche of folks here who start acting all childish and start throwing tantrums and calling me names. So, of course I'll act in kind. It's what they want, right? Why don' t you jump down THEIR throats?

If Bengal fans here would like to get their thumbs out of their collective butts, I actually would like to talk about how come the Bengals coaching staff is so entrenched. I was reading up about it and it looks as if no one in the Bengals coaching staff has been fired in something like a decade. That's freakin' incredible - in the NFL! It's almost like it's a miracle or something.

Another thing I wanted to discuss here - with Steeler fans - is "why" the Steelers franchise won't spend the money to get proper protection for Big Ben. I mean... good god! That guy is running for his life every single game! Look what Denver's done for Peyton. Why can't the Steelers do that for Big Ben? I bet that if Big Ben didn't have to worry about being face-planted on every snap, he would actually show that he can be just as effective as Peyton or Brady.

I think the Ravens are done this year. They made their reputation with their defense and their main playmakers are out - injured. Flacco can't compensate for that. Flacco has never been that consistent. One thing you could count on the Ravens is that their defense has always been consistently good. But they're just a shell of what they were at the beginning of the year. I don't think my Colts are playoff caliber this year, but I'll bet that they can beat the Ravens this season. That's how weak the Ravens have become.

So... yeah... I can debate football. Let's see how may name-callers just post crap and how many actually want to debate.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:19 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 9353

Quote:
It was nice smack talking with you all since 05 but this place has seriously fallen off

I blame it on the arrival of Coltsfan
Old 11-09-2012, 11:43 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17679

Quote:
What do you mean "who"? YOU for one! I've gotten under your skin a few times here. Don't deny it either!

Also... Luvnuts. I've gotten under his skin so badly that at one point he wanted to bet me $1,000.00 on his stupid bet with me about who will win more games - Bengals or Colts. Good thing I saved him money by insisting on just a Sig bet. Now, he's so ticked off he won't even post! I hope he comes back so I can get under his skin even more!

My usual detractors here occasionally get riled up by what I say too.
LOL. Only you would think that someone being astounded by your massive amounts of fail would mean you're getting under their skin.

How many people have you run off to the gun range, so they could work off a fit of rage because they couldn't handle what was happening on a message board?
Old 11-10-2012, 12:05 AM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 54

Quote:
Dude... when I do, there's usually an avalanche of folks here who start acting all childish and start throwing tantrums and calling me names. So, of course I'll act in kind. It's what they want, right? Why don' t you jump down THEIR throats?

If Bengal fans here would like to get their thumbs out of their collective butts, I actually would like to talk about how come the Bengals coaching staff is so entrenched. I was reading up about it and it looks as if no one in the Bengals coaching staff has been fired in something like a decade. That's freakin' incredible - in the NFL! It's almost like it's a miracle or something.

Another thing I wanted to discuss here - with Steeler fans - is "why" the Steelers franchise won't spend the money to get proper protection for Big Ben. I mean... good god! That guy is running for his life every single game! Look what Denver's done for Peyton. Why can't the Steelers do that for Big Ben? I bet that if Big Ben didn't have to worry about being face-planted on every snap, he would actually show that he can be just as effective as Peyton or Brady.

I think the Ravens are done this year. They made their reputation with their defense and their main playmakers are out - injured. Flacco can't compensate for that. Flacco has never been that consistent. One thing you could count on the Ravens is that their defense has always been consistently good. But they're just a shell of what they were at the beginning of the year. I don't think my Colts are playoff caliber this year, but I'll bet that they can beat the Ravens this season. That's how weak the Ravens have become.

So... yeah... I can debate football. Let's see how may name-callers just post crap and how many actually want to debate.
When you stop making mindless comments, and actually attempt to discuss NFL football... you show that you don't really know all that much.

First, Roethlisberger has been sacked 17 times this year - and 15 starters have been sacked more times. This list includes Andrew Luck... and Joe Flacco, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Alex Smith, Phillip Rivers... The Steelers HAVE spent the $ on protecting Ben - in the last 3 years, they've drafted TWO first-round OLinmen, and TWO second-round OLinemen. Four picks, in the first 2 rounds, in the last 3 years, on Offensive Linemen. Ben has been sacked only 2 more times than Brady, and (currently) has a higher passer rating than Brady.

And - for the record - the Colts have only drafted 2 Offensive Linemen (in the first 2 rounds) in the last 3 years - Anthony Castonzo (a semi-bust) and Ben Ijalana (a total bust - he was waived in preseason)...

And which of the Ravens' "main playmakers" are out... causing their Defense to crumble? Do you mean losing RayRay? Do you still think he's a "playmaker?" Suggs is back... so why is their defense fading - is losing Webb the sole reason? Illuminate us, please...

You want to talk football, let's hear from your well of wisdom, your fount of knowledge...
Old 11-10-2012, 12:11 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11154

Quote:
What heat? You are bragging about a Colts team who have only beat one legit good team. There is no heat. There is however hype which is overrated but whatever you feel you need to do. Your smack is just god awful. It pains me to to even read one of your post.

Colts fan smack

" :P MY TEAM IS 6-3 YOUR TEAM IS 3-6 NAH NAH NAH BOO BOO STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO DOO"

Yeah hall of fame type stuff.
All it takes is one response for a troll to come alive.
No response = no troll.
I thought this was common knowledge.

Bad coaching can neutralize even the most talented of athletes.
There are two seasons of the year for me: Football Season and waiting for Football Season.
On the Bengals Bandwagon since 1981
Old 11-10-2012, 12:03 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3217

Wow i rarely make it over here and when i do I find a bunch people fighting like some girls over liking the same boy. The worse part is Steeler fans crying over a Colts fan. It's Smack talk not monopoly night,grow a pair. Teams have good years and teams have bad years it happens. So will everyone act like men and not some chick on Dr Phil and smack talk.