Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Notices

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Blitzberg06's Avatar
Blitzberg06 Blitzberg06 is offline
Smack Talk Superstar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 9,011
Rep Points: 18442
Default The Bengals are terrible.

With that being said I'm bouncing outttttttttt. It was nice smack talking with you all since 05 but this place has seriously fallen off beyond what I ever thought would happen. I'll probably be on the rest of the day to just read and such but this is my final hoooorah! I understand the bengals aren't doing well and that's the reason but we got this coltsfan ****** **** just making the place stink that much more. I can't take it no more!

Mods.. I'm smack talking your smack talk section and well that stupid Colts fan who got dumped for a FORMER NFL QB.


I'm on dat facebuk doe so if u wanna fiend me juss lemme now.

But seriously I'm on facebook. If you want to add me let me know. I'd still like to keep in touch with some of you.

__________________
Props to Nashville Bengal Fan! for the sig!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: mars
Posts: 4,336
Rep Points: 7586
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
With that being said I'm bouncing outttttttttt. It was nice smack talking with you all since 05 but this place has seriously fallen off beyond what I ever thought would happen. I'll probably be on the rest of the day to just read and such but this is my final hoooorah! I understand the bengals aren't doing well and that's the reason but we got this coltsfan ****** **** just making the place stink that much more. I can't take it no more!

Mods.. I'm smack talking your smack talk section and well that stupid Colts fan who got dumped for a FORMER NFL QB.


I'm on dat facebuk doe so if u wanna fiend me juss lemme now.

But seriously I'm on facebook. If you want to add me let me know. I'd still like to keep in touch with some of you.

faceb00k m333 !!!!!!!!

PS. QUITTER
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:31 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
President - Jake Delhomme Fan Club
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,940
Rep Points: 2188
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
With that being said I'm bouncing outttttttttt. It was nice smack talking with you all since 05 but this place has seriously fallen off beyond what I ever thought would happen. I'll probably be on the rest of the day to just read and such but this is my final hoooorah! I understand the bengals aren't doing well and that's the reason but we got this coltsfan ****** **** just making the place stink that much more. I can't take it no more!

Mods.. I'm smack talking your smack talk section and well that stupid Colts fan who got dumped for a FORMER NFL QB.


I'm on dat facebuk doe so if u wanna fiend me juss lemme now.

But seriously I'm on facebook. If you want to add me let me know. I'd still like to keep in touch with some of you.

Oh... BOO-HOO!

Can't take the heat, eh? Then why're you on the smack forum? Oh... yeah... my bad... you're just, LEAVING!

See ya... and... say hello to my ex, and Delhomme while you're at it!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Blitzberg06's Avatar
Blitzberg06 Blitzberg06 is offline
Smack Talk Superstar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 9,011
Rep Points: 18442
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Oh... BOO-HOO!

Can't take the heat, eh? Then why're you on the smack forum? Oh... yeah... my bad... you're just, LEAVING!

See ya... and... say hello to my ex, and Delhomme while you're at it!
What heat? You are bragging about a Colts team who have only beat one legit good team. There is no heat. There is however hype which is overrated but whatever you feel you need to do. Your smack is just god awful. It pains me to to even read one of your post.



Colts fan smack

" :P MY TEAM IS 6-3 YOUR TEAM IS 3-6 NAH NAH NAH BOO BOO STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO DOO"


Yeah hall of fame type stuff.
__________________
Props to Nashville Bengal Fan! for the sig!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Lygraf's Avatar
Lygraf Lygraf is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 740
Rep Points: 770
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

really dude
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Blitzberg06's Avatar
Blitzberg06 Blitzberg06 is offline
Smack Talk Superstar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 9,011
Rep Points: 18442
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
really dude
Yeah reaaaaaaaaaaly
__________________
Props to Nashville Bengal Fan! for the sig!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Lygraf's Avatar
Lygraf Lygraf is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 740
Rep Points: 770
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
Yeah reaaaaaaaaaaly
it just ***** because i just got here, as a poster.

and sometimes i REALLY need a break from JN.

like every 20 minutes really
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Blitzberg06's Avatar
Blitzberg06 Blitzberg06 is offline
Smack Talk Superstar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 9,011
Rep Points: 18442
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
it just ***** because i just got here, as a poster.

and sometimes i REALLY need a break from JN.

like every 20 minutes really
Dude trust me this place used to be the bees knees. Now it's like a ghost town. All the good memebers have left.. I'm one of the few originals left I think not too sure though.


JN is always entertaining to watch.

I'll be back though if the bengals ever have a winning season and people return but as of now it's just like.. boring and nothing ever happens.
__________________
Props to Nashville Bengal Fan! for the sig!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-09-2012, 12:02 PM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
Smack Talk Superstar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 19,746
Rep Points: 32021
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
Dude trust me this place used to be the bees knees. Now it's like a ghost town. All the good memebers have left.. I'm one of the few originals left I think not too sure though.


JN is always entertaining to watch.

I'll be back though if the bengals ever have a winning season and people return but as of now it's just like.. boring and nothing ever happens.
This...............
__________________


Proof that RICHMONDBENGAL_07 is wrong.
http://boards.bengals.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=34
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-09-2012, 12:26 PM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
With that being said I'm bouncing outttttttttt. It was nice smack talking with you all since 05 but this place has seriously fallen off beyond what I ever thought would happen. I'll probably be on the rest of the day to just read and such but this is my final hoooorah! I understand the bengals aren't doing well and that's the reason but we got this coltsfan ****** **** just making the place stink that much more. I can't take it no more!

Mods.. I'm smack talking your smack talk section and well that stupid Colts fan who got dumped for a FORMER NFL QB.


I'm on dat facebuk doe so if u wanna fiend me juss lemme now.

But seriously I'm on facebook. If you want to add me let me know. I'd still like to keep in touch with some of you.


I thought smack talk was for the teams in the AFCN, so why is this dweeb posting his trash here. Shouldn't it be in Around the NFL?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-09-2012, 12:45 PM
duke0476's Avatar
duke0476 duke0476 is offline
Smack Talk Superstar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 7,809
Rep Points: 16633
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Oh... BOO-HOO!

Can't take the heat, eh? Then why're you on the smack forum? Oh... yeah... my bad... you're just, LEAVING!

See ya... and... say hello to my ex, and Delhomme while you're at it!
Jake Delhomme is rasing your child, you should be more thankful.
__________________
"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-09-2012, 01:12 PM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
Smack Talk Superstar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 19,746
Rep Points: 32021
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
I thought
Right here is where it all went wrong for you.
__________________


Proof that RICHMONDBENGAL_07 is wrong.
http://boards.bengals.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=34
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Lygraf's Avatar
Lygraf Lygraf is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 740
Rep Points: 770
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

i'm probably going to be banned soon anyway, the aggression i take out here is now spilling over there

those clowns inadvertently troll me harder than any of you ever will
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-09-2012, 04:20 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
President - Jake Delhomme Fan Club
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,940
Rep Points: 2188
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
i'm probably going to be banned soon anyway, the aggression i take out here is now spilling over there

those clowns inadvertently troll me harder than any of you ever will
You should stick around here, then. You seem like a cool dude.

I like it here. I can get all kinds of folks riled up - especially silence-of-the-wolves - who's really a closet Bengals fan but pretending he's a Steelers fan. Who knows, he may have come from Jungle Noise. Probably someone you know!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Blitzberg06's Avatar
Blitzberg06 Blitzberg06 is offline
Smack Talk Superstar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 9,011
Rep Points: 18442
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You should stick around here, then. You seem like a cool dude.

I like it here. I can get all kinds of folks riled up - especially silence-of-the-wolves - who's really a closet Bengals fan but pretending he's a Steelers fan. Who knows, he may have come from Jungle Noise. Probably someone you know!
For the record you don't rile me up. I just think your smack talk is boring and just uneventful and you are really the only opposing fan poster that frequents smacktalk so I'm just like eff this. It's just weak.


When you actually debate football and don't act like a child. I think you're a ok dude.
__________________
Props to Nashville Bengal Fan! for the sig!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-09-2012, 04:28 PM
34inXXIII's Avatar
34inXXIII 34inXXIII is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 13,395
Rep Points: 111778
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

So our one Colts fans is chasing off Steelers fans?



Congratulations to the newest member of our message board Hall of Fame, coltsfan4ever!

....

Seriously though, Blitz, I hope it turns out to be nothing more than a break from this forum. If not, best wishes to you & thank you for your contributions to the smack forum.
__________________
We'll meet again
Don't know where, don't know when,
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day.
Keep smiling through,
Just like you always do,
'Til the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away.
So will you please say hello
To the folks that I know,
Tell them I won't be long.
They'll be happy to know that as you saw me go
I was singing this song.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Lygraf's Avatar
Lygraf Lygraf is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 740
Rep Points: 770
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
When you actually debate football and don't act like a child. I think you're a ok dude.
on a serious note colts can you try and do that

i sort of hate you
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-09-2012, 06:08 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 15,814
Rep Points: 21141
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You should stick around here, then. You seem like a cool dude.

I like it here. I can get all kinds of folks riled up - especially silence-of-the-wolves - who's really a closet Bengals fan but pretending he's a Steelers fan. Who knows, he may have come from Jungle Noise. Probably someone you know!
So, besides SW, who exactly do you get all riled up?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-09-2012, 08:55 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
President - Jake Delhomme Fan Club
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,940
Rep Points: 2188
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
So, besides SW, who exactly do you get all riled up?
What do you mean "who"? YOU for one! I've gotten under your skin a few times here. Don't deny it either!

Also... Luvnuts. I've gotten under his skin so badly that at one point he wanted to bet me $1,000.00 on his stupid bet with me about who will win more games - Bengals or Colts. Good thing I saved him money by insisting on just a Sig bet. Now, he's so ticked off he won't even post! I hope he comes back so I can get under his skin even more!

My usual detractors here occasionally get riled up by what I say too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-09-2012, 09:11 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
President - Jake Delhomme Fan Club
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,940
Rep Points: 2188
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
For the record you don't rile me up. I just think your smack talk is boring and just uneventful and you are really the only opposing fan poster that frequents smacktalk so I'm just like eff this. It's just weak.


When you actually debate football and don't act like a child. I think you're a ok dude.
Dude... when I do, there's usually an avalanche of folks here who start acting all childish and start throwing tantrums and calling me names. So, of course I'll act in kind. It's what they want, right? Why don' t you jump down THEIR throats?

If Bengal fans here would like to get their thumbs out of their collective butts, I actually would like to talk about how come the Bengals coaching staff is so entrenched. I was reading up about it and it looks as if no one in the Bengals coaching staff has been fired in something like a decade. That's freakin' incredible - in the NFL! It's almost like it's a miracle or something.

Another thing I wanted to discuss here - with Steeler fans - is "why" the Steelers franchise won't spend the money to get proper protection for Big Ben. I mean... good god! That guy is running for his life every single game! Look what Denver's done for Peyton. Why can't the Steelers do that for Big Ben? I bet that if Big Ben didn't have to worry about being face-planted on every snap, he would actually show that he can be just as effective as Peyton or Brady.

I think the Ravens are done this year. They made their reputation with their defense and their main playmakers are out - injured. Flacco can't compensate for that. Flacco has never been that consistent. One thing you could count on the Ravens is that their defense has always been consistently good. But they're just a shell of what they were at the beginning of the year. I don't think my Colts are playoff caliber this year, but I'll bet that they can beat the Ravens this season. That's how weak the Ravens have become.

So... yeah... I can debate football. Let's see how may name-callers just post crap and how many actually want to debate.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-09-2012, 11:19 PM
yellowxdiscipline's Avatar
yellowxdiscipline yellowxdiscipline is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: OBX
Posts: 9,486
Rep Points: 11545
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
It was nice smack talking with you all since 05 but this place has seriously fallen off

I blame it on the arrival of Coltsfan
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-09-2012, 11:43 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 15,814
Rep Points: 21141
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
What do you mean "who"? YOU for one! I've gotten under your skin a few times here. Don't deny it either!

Also... Luvnuts. I've gotten under his skin so badly that at one point he wanted to bet me $1,000.00 on his stupid bet with me about who will win more games - Bengals or Colts. Good thing I saved him money by insisting on just a Sig bet. Now, he's so ticked off he won't even post! I hope he comes back so I can get under his skin even more!

My usual detractors here occasionally get riled up by what I say too.
LOL. Only you would think that someone being astounded by your massive amounts of fail would mean you're getting under their skin.

How many people have you run off to the gun range, so they could work off a fit of rage because they couldn't handle what was happening on a message board?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-10-2012, 12:05 AM
mhead66 mhead66 is offline
Graduated Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 11
Rep Points: 54
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Dude... when I do, there's usually an avalanche of folks here who start acting all childish and start throwing tantrums and calling me names. So, of course I'll act in kind. It's what they want, right? Why don' t you jump down THEIR throats?

If Bengal fans here would like to get their thumbs out of their collective butts, I actually would like to talk about how come the Bengals coaching staff is so entrenched. I was reading up about it and it looks as if no one in the Bengals coaching staff has been fired in something like a decade. That's freakin' incredible - in the NFL! It's almost like it's a miracle or something.

Another thing I wanted to discuss here - with Steeler fans - is "why" the Steelers franchise won't spend the money to get proper protection for Big Ben. I mean... good god! That guy is running for his life every single game! Look what Denver's done for Peyton. Why can't the Steelers do that for Big Ben? I bet that if Big Ben didn't have to worry about being face-planted on every snap, he would actually show that he can be just as effective as Peyton or Brady.

I think the Ravens are done this year. They made their reputation with their defense and their main playmakers are out - injured. Flacco can't compensate for that. Flacco has never been that consistent. One thing you could count on the Ravens is that their defense has always been consistently good. But they're just a shell of what they were at the beginning of the year. I don't think my Colts are playoff caliber this year, but I'll bet that they can beat the Ravens this season. That's how weak the Ravens have become.

So... yeah... I can debate football. Let's see how may name-callers just post crap and how many actually want to debate.
When you stop making mindless comments, and actually attempt to discuss NFL football... you show that you don't really know all that much.

First, Roethlisberger has been sacked 17 times this year - and 15 starters have been sacked more times. This list includes Andrew Luck... and Joe Flacco, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Alex Smith, Phillip Rivers... The Steelers HAVE spent the $ on protecting Ben - in the last 3 years, they've drafted TWO first-round OLinmen, and TWO second-round OLinemen. Four picks, in the first 2 rounds, in the last 3 years, on Offensive Linemen. Ben has been sacked only 2 more times than Brady, and (currently) has a higher passer rating than Brady.

And - for the record - the Colts have only drafted 2 Offensive Linemen (in the first 2 rounds) in the last 3 years - Anthony Castonzo (a semi-bust) and Ben Ijalana (a total bust - he was waived in preseason)...

And which of the Ravens' "main playmakers" are out... causing their Defense to crumble? Do you mean losing RayRay? Do you still think he's a "playmaker?" Suggs is back... so why is their defense fading - is losing Webb the sole reason? Illuminate us, please...

You want to talk football, let's hear from your well of wisdom, your fount of knowledge...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Interceptor's Avatar
Interceptor Interceptor is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: hibernating in the Pastrami Sandwich Lab
Posts: 6,847
Rep Points: 13956
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
What heat? You are bragging about a Colts team who have only beat one legit good team. There is no heat. There is however hype which is overrated but whatever you feel you need to do. Your smack is just god awful. It pains me to to even read one of your post.



Colts fan smack

" :P MY TEAM IS 6-3 YOUR TEAM IS 3-6 NAH NAH NAH BOO BOO STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO DOO"


Yeah hall of fame type stuff.
All it takes is one response for a troll to come alive.
No response = no troll.
I thought this was common knowledge.
__________________




Bad coaching can neutralize even the most talented of athletes.
There are two seasons of the year for me: Football Season and waiting for Football Season.
Playoff Record: 0-6
Losing 4 consecutive 1st round Playoff Games: not a coincidence

Something MUST change!!!

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Dmac18's Avatar
Dmac18 Dmac18 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,409
Rep Points: 3486
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Wow i rarely make it over here and when i do I find a bunch people fighting like some girls over liking the same boy. The worse part is Steeler fans crying over a Colts fan. It's Smack talk not monopoly night,grow a pair. Teams have good years and teams have bad years it happens. So will everyone act like men and not some chick on Dr Phil and smack talk.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.