Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 11-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 770
Default Re: The Bengals are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac18 View Post
Wow i rarely make it over here
so you should probably get a clue about how **** works
Old 11-10-2012, 12:38 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
so you should probably get a clue about how **** works
I know how **** works, trust me Jungle noise is far more brutal. But anyone who has a monthly bleed out every time they don't like something in the SMACK forum must not know how it works. So yeah
Old 11-10-2012, 01:06 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3894

Quote:
Wow i rarely make it over here and when i do I find a bunch people fighting like some girls over liking the same boy. The worse part is Steeler fans crying over a Colts fan. It's Smack talk not monopoly night,grow a pair. Teams have good years and teams have bad years it happens. So will everyone act like men and not some chick on Dr Phil and smack talk.
True. Bengal fans crying over a Colts fan is to be expected, but Steeler fans should be above that.

But you're right, it's smack talk. Every time Colts fan creates a thread, he receives an endless barrage of replies telling him no one cares about him or his Colts.
And on occasion comes the "intelligent football talk" drivel. Nothing wrong with talking serious football, but this is a smack board first.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:33 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
True. Bengal fans crying over a Colts fan is to be expected, but Steeler fans should be above that.

But you're right, it's smack talk. Every time Colts fan creates a thread, he receives an endless barrage of replies telling him no one cares about him or his Colts.
And on occasion comes the "intelligent football talk" drivel. Nothing wrong with talking serious football, but this is a smack board first.
See there's some good smack there. Isn't that nice I already made this a better place. Any way's I was more or rather pointing out the OP who started this thread and was referring to the fact there leaving, sad really. And thinks for agreeing with me.

Last edited by Dmac18; 11-10-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:55 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1740

Quote:
See there's some good smack there. Isn't that nice I already made this a better place. Any way's I was more or rather pointing out the OP who started this thread and was referring to the fact there leaving, sad really. And thinks for agreeing with me.
Well, I'm trying to convince him not to leave. It's more fun here if there's people to smack.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:41 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13409

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Dude... when I do, there's usually an avalanche of folks here who start acting all childish and start throwing tantrums and calling me names. So, of course I'll act in kind. It's what they want, right? Why don' t you jump down THEIR throats?

If Bengal fans here would like to get their thumbs out of their collective butts, I actually would like to talk about how come the Bengals coaching staff is so entrenched. I was reading up about it and it looks as if no one in the Bengals coaching staff has been fired in something like a decade. That's freakin' incredible - in the NFL! It's almost like it's a miracle or something.

Another thing I wanted to discuss here - with Steeler fans - is "why" the Steelers franchise won't spend the money to get proper protection for Big Ben. I mean... good god! That guy is running for his life every single game! Look what Denver's done for Peyton. Why can't the Steelers do that for Big Ben? I bet that if Big Ben didn't have to worry about being face-planted on every snap, he would actually show that he can be just as effective as Peyton or Brady.

I think the Ravens are done this year. They made their reputation with their defense and their main playmakers are out - injured. Flacco can't compensate for that. Flacco has never been that consistent. One thing you could count on the Ravens is that their defense has always been consistently good. But they're just a shell of what they were at the beginning of the year. I don't think my Colts are playoff caliber this year, but I'll bet that they can beat the Ravens this season. That's how weak the Ravens have become.

So... yeah... I can debate football. Let's see how may name-callers just post crap and how many actually want to debate.
Im glad to see your reading comprehension fail isnt just limited to this message board

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3177871

Both bres and hunley fired

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6077031

Bratkowski let go.

Yup, no one has been fired
Old 11-10-2012, 09:57 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
Im glad to see your reading comprehension fail isnt just limited to this message board

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3177871

Both bres and hunley fired

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6077031

Bratkowski let go.

Yup, no one has been fired
So... why is Marvin still there? Why hasn't the Head Coach been fired as well?

I think I know why - because the above firings were the sacrificial lambs that were needed in order to keep Marvin. Funny how things haven't changed even after the firings, right? I mean... Bengals defense still blows and the Offense can't seem to score.

And you guys expect to beat the defending Superbowl Champs?

Old 11-10-2012, 10:02 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
So... why is Marvin still there? Why hasn't the Head Coach been fired as well?

I think I know why - because the above firings were the sacrificial lambs that were needed in order to keep Marvin. Funny how things haven't changed even after the firings, right? I mean... Bengals defense still blows and the Offense can't seem to score.

And you guys expect to beat the defending Superbowl Champs?

What does marvin have to do with your previous post? You said no one has been fired and I very clearly showed you that wasnt true.

And what do the giants have to do with anything? When did I bring them up
Old 11-10-2012, 10:17 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
What does marvin have to do with your previous post? You said no one has been fired and I very clearly showed you that wasnt true.

And what do the giants have to do with anything? When did I bring them up
Everything.

Like your team's coach, you miss the forest for the trees.

You see, randomly firing coaches just as a retaliatory measure instead of part of a well thought out strategy of improving the team results in massive FAIL of a football franchise. It's quite evident that the Bengals had no plans other than "blame" somebody and then fire them to make people feel better. Hell... you feel better, right? You were quick to point out to me the links of the firing and say... "ooo, ooo, I got you! See? We fire people too!".

They're TOKEN firings and you know it! They had no bearing whatsoever towards the improvement of the team. If the owners of the Bengals were really serious, they would have fired the entire coaching staff - including Marvin - when they first fired the Defensive coach back in 2007.

But... you'd rather point out these insignificant events - much like Marvin throwing out the challenge flag to win 2 yards.

Have fun with the Giants and their good coaching.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:59 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Everything.

Like your team's coach, you miss the forest for the trees.

You see, randomly firing coaches just as a retaliatory measure instead of part of a well thought out strategy of improving the team results in massive FAIL of a football franchise. It's quite evident that the Bengals had no plans other than "blame" somebody and then fire them to make people feel better. Hell... you feel better, right? You were quick to point out to me the links of the firing and say... "ooo, ooo, I got you! See? We fire people too!".

They're TOKEN firings and you know it! They had no bearing whatsoever towards the improvement of the team. If the owners of the Bengals were really serious, they would have fired the entire coaching staff - including Marvin - when they first fired the Defensive coach back in 2007.

But... you'd rather point out these insignificant events - much like Marvin throwing out the challenge flag to win 2 yards.

Have fun with the Giants and their good coaching.
If you wanted to talk about the HC then you should have said that...instead you said there havent been any firings in the coaching staff which I pointed out was incorrect. I didnt care to debate it any further than that at that time, nor do I care to debate it further with you now that some time has passed. But keep trying if you must
Old 11-10-2012, 11:26 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
If you wanted to talk about the HC then you should have said that...instead you said there havent been any firings in the coaching staff which I pointed out was incorrect. I didnt care to debate it any further than that at that time, nor do I care to debate it further with you now that some time has passed. But keep trying if you must
That's it. Keep putting your head in the ground like an Ostrich. You knew damn well that I was referring AT LEAST about the HC. That's why he's... THE HEAD COACH! All the other "lesser coaches" don't mean anything if the HEAD COACH is still around. Why? Because they all take directions from THE HEAD COACH! If the HEAD COACH is an idiot, then everything that's done is idiotic - even if the lesser coaches are all geniuses.

It's amazing how the Bengal Fans personalities reflect the personality of the Bengals. When things get too tough - quit. Of course you don't want to debate it further. It's too tough. You might have to admit that your team's Head Coach is an idiot who should have been fired a long time ago. I got news for you - Marvin is going to be around for awhile. He's just had his contract extended. So your comment about "now that some time has passed" may seem odd to other NFL team's fans, but coming from a Bengal Fan, that's understandable. Ya'll haven't won a playoff game in over 20 years. Most fanbases would find that intolerable. But for Bengal Fans, that seems okay. So, yeah, I guess waiting another 2 years isn't so bad, right?
Old 11-10-2012, 11:51 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16942

Quote:
That's it. Keep putting your head in the ground like an Ostrich. You knew damn well that I was referring AT LEAST about the HC. That's why he's... THE HEAD COACH! All the other "lesser coaches" don't mean anything if the HEAD COACH is still around. Why? Because they all take directions from THE HEAD COACH! If the HEAD COACH is an idiot, then everything that's done is idiotic - even if the lesser coaches are all geniuses.

It's amazing how the Bengal Fans personalities reflect the personality of the Bengals. When things get too tough - quit. Of course you don't want to debate it further. It's too tough. You might have to admit that your team's Head Coach is an idiot who should have been fired a long time ago. I got news for you - Marvin is going to be around for awhile. He's just had his contract extended. So your comment about "now that some time has passed" may seem odd to other NFL team's fans, but coming from a Bengal Fan, that's understandable. Ya'll haven't won a playoff game in over 20 years. Most fanbases would find that intolerable. But for Bengal Fans, that seems okay. So, yeah, I guess waiting another 2 years isn't so bad, right?
He highlighted the part of your post he was questioning. It's still there for you to go back and read. That's why changing your story in mid-stream doesn't work. Which leads to the conclusion that you just aren't able to grasp simple things, such as, anything you type.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:17 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
He highlighted the part of your post he was questioning. It's still there for you to go back and read. That's why changing your story in mid-stream doesn't work. Which leads to the conclusion that you just aren't able to grasp simple things, such as, anything you type.
Much like the Bengals can't grasp simple things like SCORING or prevent the other team from scoring 24 pts per game.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:08 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Much like the Bengals can't grasp simple things like SCORING or prevent the other team from scoring 24 pts per game.
Have you ever taken your ADHD meds?
Old 11-11-2012, 10:33 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:

How you took what I said and turned it into all this drivel, Ill never know. Calm down, geez!

But as far as what I bolded goes, if you knew me at all and what Ive said all along is I thought Marvin lewis shouldve been canned after the '07 season. Ive said this time and time again. My stance hasnt changed.

Again, you said no bengals coaches had been fired in a decade and Im supposed to assume you meant the HC when you said none have been let go? ummkay...you meant marvin, then say marvin next time. It would certainly go a long way towards us not having to communicate any further on a pointless topic. Since, I dont really enjoy communicating with you all that much anyway, I would appreciate you being more clear. Are we clear? Are we clear?
Old 11-11-2012, 10:35 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
You just simply dont get it do you? Thats ok Forrest
Old 11-11-2012, 10:38 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
I like how he takes one thing I said and goes off on a non existent tangent that has little to do with what I said. So either he is that slow, or he just likes to try and goad people into straw man arguments. Im gonna say its the former
Old 11-11-2012, 11:09 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
How you took what I said and turned it into all this drivel, Ill never know. Calm down, geez!

But as far as what I bolded goes, if you knew me at all and what Ive said all along is I thought Marvin lewis shouldve been canned after the '07 season. Ive said this time and time again. My stance hasnt changed.

Again, you said no bengals coaches had been fired in a decade and Im supposed to assume you meant the HC when you said none have been let go? ummkay...you meant marvin, then say marvin next time. It would certainly go a long way towards us not having to communicate any further on a pointless topic. Since, I dont really enjoy communicating with you all that much anyway, I would appreciate you being more clear. Are we clear? Are we clear?

Old 11-11-2012, 05:28 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
[/size]

I was actually going for the movie "a few good men"
Old 11-11-2012, 06:08 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
I was actually going for the movie "a few good men"
LOL. Sorry. I can see how you'd prefer Jack over a bloody, shot up face.