Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-10-2012, 01:12 AM
bengalfan6147's Avatar
bengalfan6147 bengalfan6147 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 625
Rep Points: 312
Default I know everyone knows this by now but......

we ****!!!! Just thought I would vent alittle since I havent posted much lately. Geez, that Secondary ***** and no running game. Isn't that the same thing every year recently and still no changes (Marvin). Also, that clueless luck he has. Tomlin eats his *** for breakfast and it is just ****ing pathetic. Looking forward though to having a top 5 pick easily if we couldnt beat Miami at home or the Brownies............ Just dont screw up this top 5 pick and draft Andre Smith.

Enjoy the rest of the season peeps but I will still be watching even though it is hard on the eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-10-2012, 01:15 AM
Abspara's Avatar
Abspara Abspara is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Rehab for Ignorance
Posts: 2,939
Rep Points: 2746
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

#yuuup!
__________________
_______________________________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-10-2012, 03:19 AM
BigPapaKain's Avatar
BigPapaKain BigPapaKain is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Posts: 6,652
Rep Points: 12120
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

Oh look - another whiner come to beat the dead horse. How very re-****ing-freshing.

__________________
Vi veri universum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-10-2012, 08:43 AM
Morning Star Morning Star is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,806
Rep Points: 2354
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abspara View Post
#yuuup!
Love your positive attitude
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-10-2012, 08:48 AM
ibengals's Avatar
ibengals ibengals is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,308
Rep Points: 5169
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

5-Star Thread.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-10-2012, 09:14 AM
goalpost goalpost is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: cincinnati
Posts: 3,861
Rep Points: 3253
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

I think it is understandable you'd vent.

Bengals rankings YTD

Total offense..20th
Pass offense...12th
Rush offense..27th
3rd Down Conversions..32nd or last

Total defense..16th
Pass defense..17th
Rush defense..17th
Sacks..10th
Interceptions..24th
Fumbles Forced..25th
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-10-2012, 10:32 AM
momadance02's Avatar
momadance02 momadance02 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 7,811
Rep Points: 8278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfan6147 View Post
we ****!!!! Just thought I would vent alittle since I havent posted much lately. Geez, that Secondary ***** and no running game. Isn't that the same thing every year recently and still no changes (Marvin). Also, that clueless luck he has. Tomlin eats his *** for breakfast and it is just ****ing pathetic. Looking forward though to having a top 5 pick easily if we couldnt beat Miami at home or the Brownies............ Just dont screw up this top 5 pick and draft Andre Smith.

Enjoy the rest of the season peeps but I will still be watching even though it is hard on the eyes.
Andre Smith has become an awesome player. Nice try though.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Millz's Avatar
Millz Millz is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9,283
Rep Points: 19948
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalpost View Post
I think it is understandable you'd vent.

Bengals rankings YTD

Total offense..20th
Pass offense...12th
Rush offense..27th
3rd Down Conversions..32nd or last


Total defense..16th
Pass defense..17th
Rush defense..17th
Sacks..10th
Interceptions..24th
Fumbles Forced..25th

Funny thing is Brat got crucified in here, and rightly deserved (see Jags games). Jay on the other hand is getting a free pass this year by most (except me as I dared to make a thread about him in a negative way).
__________________

Football is a game of errors. The team that makes the fewest errors in a game usually wins. - Paul Brown
We did some good things today. - Marvin Lewis

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Shake n Blake's Avatar
Shake n Blake Shake n Blake is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Homers gonna home
Posts: 13,718
Rep Points: 29086
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
Oh look - another whiner come to beat the dead horse. How very re-****ing-freshing.

BPK, if you don't like it, why don't you try coming up with some creative fresh topics? Not exactly much positive to talk about right now, other than the 2013 draft (and we have a seperate forum for that).
__________________
Dash cam footage of LeGarrette Blount and LeVeon Bell prior to their arrest:

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-10-2012, 03:00 PM
crazyjdawg's Avatar
crazyjdawg crazyjdawg is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Cincy
Posts: 9,851
Rep Points: 19176
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

**** happens.

We have plenty of talent.
We just need coaches who can utilize it properly.
__________________


5-4-14
Round 1: CALVIN PRYOR Safety Louisville
Round 2: MARCUS MARTIN Center USC
Round 3: STANLEY JEAN-BAPTISTE CB Nebraska
Round 4: JACK MEWHORT OT OSU
Round 5: TAJH BOYD QB Clemson
Round 6: CODY HOFFMAN WR BYU
Round 6: TREVOR REILLY OLB/DE Utah
Round 7: AARON LYNCH DE South Florida
Round 7: DAMIEN WILLIAMS RB Oklahoma
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-10-2012, 07:44 PM
fumetti fumetti is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rural, 4 hrs from Cincy
Posts: 1,009
Rep Points: 2764
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millz View Post
Funny thing is Brat got crucified in here, and rightly deserved (see Jags games). Jay on the other hand is getting a free pass this year by most (except me as I dared to make a thread about him in a negative way).
I wanted him gone in the offseason. After 4 declining performances against familiar teams (played twice), I knew he was in over his head--outcoached in EVERY game.

It's only gotten worse this season. Geez, we even lost to Cleveland. (barf)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-10-2012, 07:49 PM
tlotharw's Avatar
tlotharw tlotharw is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,298
Rep Points: 5424
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by momadance02 View Post
Andre Smith has become an awesome player. Nice try though.
I'd like Von Miller's opinion on that.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-10-2012, 11:02 PM
BigPapaKain's Avatar
BigPapaKain BigPapaKain is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Posts: 6,652
Rep Points: 12120
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
BPK, if you don't like it, why don't you try coming up with some creative fresh topics? Not exactly much positive to talk about right now, other than the 2013 draft (and we have a seperate forum for that).
How about people keep it condensed in the same 300 topics that have already been posted talking about how god awful *insert coach, player, or Mike Brown* is?

How about people quit acting like Mike Brown doesn't still run this franchise and Marvin Lewis suddenly grew a complete brain?

How about if everyone can ***** about everything they want, you deal with me calling them out on it? Or block me - I don't really give a damn.
__________________
Vi veri universum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-10-2012, 11:18 PM
bradfritz21's Avatar
bradfritz21 bradfritz21 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Kentucky
Posts: 10,776
Rep Points: 18664
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

I still have hope until we're mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs.

Hope is the only thing that some of us have in life.
__________________
http://bradfritz.org/

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Shake n Blake's Avatar
Shake n Blake Shake n Blake is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Homers gonna home
Posts: 13,718
Rep Points: 29086
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
How about people keep it condensed in the same 300 topics that have already been posted talking about how god awful *insert coach, player, or Mike Brown* is?

How about people quit acting like Mike Brown doesn't still run this franchise and Marvin Lewis suddenly grew a complete brain?

How about if everyone can ***** about everything they want, you deal with me calling them out on it? Or block me - I don't really give a damn.
Easy bro. It's just a message board. The OP said he hadn't been on here in awhile. Usually if I don't care for a thread I just skip over it, but that's just me. Btw, I've never put anyone on ignore other than JoePong.
__________________
Dash cam footage of LeGarrette Blount and LeVeon Bell prior to their arrest:

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-11-2012, 12:35 AM
bengalfan74's Avatar
bengalfan74 bengalfan74 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5,669
Rep Points: 17232
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millz View Post
Funny thing is Brat got crucified in here, and rightly deserved (see Jags games). Jay on the other hand is getting a free pass this year by most (except me as I dared to make a thread about him in a negative way).
Millz I'm begining to wonder very much about Gruden. I wish I knew how much control he really has over playcalling/gameplan. I'm still inclined to give him an ever so slight pass because he has to be at least somewhat hampered by the worst HC in the NFL. He is on very thin ice though ! Just don't know how thin ?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-11-2012, 01:52 AM
BigPapaKain's Avatar
BigPapaKain BigPapaKain is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Posts: 6,652
Rep Points: 12120
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
Easy bro. It's just a message board. The OP said he hadn't been on here in awhile. Usually if I don't care for a thread I just skip over it, but that's just me. Btw, I've never put anyone on ignore other than JoePong.
I don't mean to attack. I've had the last few days off and I've watched my best friend bawl her eyes out over her man, been pitched a ***ch by my boss for him giving me time off, and all this constant negativity.

I'm burned out, and tired of all of it. Count me out bro - I like you more than a lot of people, but I'm tired of reading the constant crying on these boards.

But I'm drunk and typing this through one eye...I might be back tomorrow.

I always spell tomorrow wrong. With 2 'm's' instead of 'r's'. Herp mah derp.
__________________
Vi veri universum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-11-2012, 04:15 AM
bengalfan6147's Avatar
bengalfan6147 bengalfan6147 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 625
Rep Points: 312
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
I don't mean to attack. I've had the last few days off and I've watched my best friend bawl her eyes out over her man, been pitched a ***ch by my boss for him giving me time off, and all this constant negativity.

I'm burned out, and tired of all of it. Count me out bro - I like you more than a lot of people, but I'm tired of reading the constant crying on these boards.

But I'm drunk and typing this through one eye...I might be back tomorrow.

I always spell tomorrow wrong. With 2 'm's' instead of 'r's'. Herp mah derp.
It's ok to know your team isn't good but it's hard to keep on supporting a head coach who challenges a 2 yard pass on SNF to give PITT extra time to make him look silly and the team.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-11-2012, 04:17 AM
bengalfan6147's Avatar
bengalfan6147 bengalfan6147 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 625
Rep Points: 312
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
Oh look - another whiner come to beat the dead horse. How very re-****ing-freshing.

The dead horse beat ithemselves.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-11-2012, 05:17 AM
yellowxdiscipline's Avatar
yellowxdiscipline yellowxdiscipline is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cincy
Posts: 8,390
Rep Points: 8736
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

I dont think anyone is arguing with you..

We are pretty terrible.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:27 AM
OSUfan's Avatar
OSUfan OSUfan is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: vandalia, ohio
Posts: 21,739
Rep Points: 23020
bengals Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millz View Post
Funny thing is Brat got crucified in here, and rightly deserved (see Jags games). Jay on the other hand is getting a free pass this year by most (except me as I dared to make a thread about him in a negative way).
2nd year OC to how many year OC? Yeah Brat was rightfully crucified.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-11-2012, 07:51 AM
yellowxdiscipline's Avatar
yellowxdiscipline yellowxdiscipline is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cincy
Posts: 8,390
Rep Points: 8736
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millz View Post
Funny thing is Brat got crucified in here, and rightly deserved (see Jags games). Jay on the other hand is getting a free pass this year by most (except me as I dared to make a thread about him in a negative way).
I think most of us are smart enough to not throw in the towel on him after only 1 1/2 seasons..

Brat was here for how many years and couldnt keep a productive offense?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:00 PM
moochee22 moochee22 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 86
Rep Points: 31
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

What a difference a couple hours make. The team I saw today was the team I thought they were! Very impressive victory. I was so ready for the giants to embarrass us, but the opposite happened.. Can we please get this team for the rest of the season, and no more Bungles?
__________________
Adam Stevens
www.sunshinecitymusic.com
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:49 PM
bengalfan6147's Avatar
bengalfan6147 bengalfan6147 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 625
Rep Points: 312
Default Re: I know everyone knows this by now but......

This is the team we know they are. Too bad can't play in the NFC east.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.