Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 11-11-2012, 05:09 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,976
Rep Points: 1740
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
Figures that you'd be back. While you're at it, why don't you tell Luvnuts to come back to the forum.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Interceptor's Avatar
Interceptor Interceptor is online now
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: under a rock
Posts: 5,644
Rep Points: 9605
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCU Rams View Post
mark my words eli will rue the day he faced dunlap...
You better talk like this next week or I will hurt you.
__________________




Bad coaching can neutralize even the most talented of athletes.

There are two seasons of the year for me: Football Season and waiting for Football Season.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-11-2012, 05:20 PM
ballsofsteel's Avatar
ballsofsteel ballsofsteel is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 3,511
Rep Points: 5029
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Why does Eli always look like he is about to cry?
__________________
[IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Whatever Whatever is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 8,817
Rep Points: 20726
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick D from 83 View Post
Well for the this week at least the Bengals beat "elite" Eli, and deserve their props.






I own AJ in my dynasty fantasy league too so no complaints there either.
The Bengals were the better team today,and they deserved to win. The Giants got outplayed in all three phases,and it was never really much of a game. Just when it looked like the Giants were finally starting to get something going in the 3rd quarter,they fumbled the ball away and just folded. The Bengals have to build on this,though. If they go out and lay an egg in Arrowhead,then this win doesn't really mean a whole heckuva alot.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-11-2012, 05:30 PM
VCU Rams's Avatar
VCU Rams VCU Rams is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 16,140
Rep Points: 79072
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor View Post
You better talk like this next week or I will hurt you.
trust me i will
__________________
2013 AFCN Champions
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-11-2012, 05:32 PM
browns town bengal's Avatar
browns town bengal browns town bengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: City of the Burning River
Posts: 9,444
Rep Points: 13409
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Figures that you'd be back. While you're at it, why don't you tell Luvnuts to come back to the forum.
Figures you wouldnt say anything about your whoopass prediction.

BTW, Your luvie obsession is starting to get borderline creepy
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
JS-Steelerfan's Avatar
JS-Steelerfan JS-Steelerfan is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,253
Rep Points: 16727
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
This minimizes the Steeler win last week. The Giants are garbage.
Nevertheless, good win bengals. You didn't bungle it up this time.
Maybe. But it's also possible that the loss last week (combined with their hurricane woes) took the wind out of the Giants' sails. There was a lot going on in their favor last week (emotion, home crowd, questionable ref calls) that they simply didn't have this week.

I didn't see the game, and I'm sure Cincy deserves a lot of credit, but given all that's happened, I wouldn't discount the notion that the Giants were a beat up team (emotionally and physically) this week.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Lygraf's Avatar
Lygraf Lygraf is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 740
Rep Points: 770
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS-Steelerfan View Post
I didn't see the game, and im sure Cincy deserves a lot of credit, but given all that's gone on, I wouldn't discount the notion that the Giants were a beat up team (emotionally and physically) this week.
i don't think a lot of bengal fans would admit it, but the giants looked awful. they looked completely emotionally deflated.

was over by the middle of the 3rd. the look on eli's face said it all.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:03 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,062
Rep Points: 16942
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever View Post
The Bengals were the better team today,and they deserved to win. The Giants got outplayed in all three phases,and it was never really much of a game. Just when it looked like the Giants were finally starting to get something going in the 3rd quarter,they fumbled the ball away and just folded. The Bengals have to build on this,though. If they go out and lay an egg in Arrowhead,then this win doesn't really mean a whole heckuva alot.
Exactly. But not only next week, the next two weeks. If they can't get both in the bag, the win today means little.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,941
Rep Points: 3894
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Exactly. But not only next week, the next two weeks. If they can't get both in the bag, the win today means little.
I vehemently disagree with that rfaulk.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:31 PM
VCU Rams's Avatar
VCU Rams VCU Rams is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 16,140
Rep Points: 79072
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
i don't think a lot of bengal fans would admit it, but the giants looked awful. they looked completely emotionally deflated.

was over by the middle of the 3rd. the look on eli's face said it all.
well that happens after a dt picks a tipped ball...
__________________
2013 AFCN Champions
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:41 PM
BmorePat87's Avatar
BmorePat87 BmorePat87 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Birdland
Posts: 10,081
Rep Points: 13533
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Bengals played great bu the Giants did not come into this game looking like they could win. The D in the first quarter just gave up every pass to the Bengals.

Now if you guys could just play that well against the Steelers
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Anyways, Adderral's not even a drug
-----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
I still don't think we are evolved from primates. I don't think we are even remotely related.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
We aren't evolved from primates, we are primates.
--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
I can guarentee you there is not a dude on the earth that is as passionate about his male lover as I am my relgion.



Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:46 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,976
Rep Points: 1740
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
Figures you wouldnt say anything about your whoopass prediction.

BTW, Your luvie obsession is starting to get borderline creepy
Uh, what did you want me to say? That the Giants played terrible? Is that what you wanted to hear? Or did you want me to say that the Bengals played awesome? Which one?

The Giants played terrible AND the Bengals took advantage of the terrible plays. That's why the Bengals won. They deserved the win, and congrats to them, but let's not get over enthusiastic about this game. If the Giants were on their game and the Bengals had won, I would be the first to say so. I actually thought the Bengals played better against the Broncos. If they hadn't had that meltdown, they could have beaten Peyton. In this game, it was just a total Giants collapse. What else is there to say?

As for Luvnut... dude... he and I have a running bet. That's the only reason I keep asking for him. He was posting like crazy here and then... the Bengals started losing and suddenly he's just gone. One of the things I like about the smack forum is ongoing smack with folks here - especially with one that I actually have an active, running bet. But it's not much fun if he never shows up. He's sort of told me he's officially "retiring" from this forum, so if you know him outside of this forum, tell him to come back and post. It's almost as if he's conceded the bet - even though the season isn't even over yet.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-11-2012, 07:02 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,062
Rep Points: 16942
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
I vehemently disagree with that rfaulk.
You care to explain or are you just going to leave it at that?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-11-2012, 07:06 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,062
Rep Points: 16942
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Uh, what did you want me to say? That the Giants played terrible? Is that what you wanted to hear? Or did you want me to say that the Bengals played awesome? Which one?

The Giants played terrible AND the Bengals took advantage of the terrible plays. That's why the Bengals won. They deserved the win, and congrats to them, but let's not get over enthusiastic about this game. If the Giants were on their game and the Bengals had won, I would be the first to say so. I actually thought the Bengals played better against the Broncos. If they hadn't had that meltdown, they could have beaten Peyton. In this game, it was just a total Giants collapse. What else is there to say?

As for Luvnut... dude... he and I have a running bet. That's the only reason I keep asking for him. He was posting like crazy here and then... the Bengals started losing and suddenly he's just gone. One of the things I like about the smack forum is ongoing smack with folks here - especially with one that I actually have an active, running bet. But it's not much fun if he never shows up. He's sort of told me he's officially "retiring" from this forum, so if you know him outside of this forum, tell him to come back and post. It's almost as if he's conceded the bet - even though the season isn't even over yet.
LOL. I get it. You can't just admit the Bengals beat them because that would mean you'd inadvertently be complimenting Super Marvio. Don't worry. No one takes you seriously so there's no losing face here. Just go ahead and admit it.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-11-2012, 11:35 PM
Beaker's Avatar
Beaker Beaker is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: An undisclosed biological research facility.
Posts: 21,577
Rep Points: 61765
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Figures that you'd be back. While you're at it, why don't you tell Luvnuts to come back to the forum.
Figures you'd be not crowing about your prediction by starting a new thread proclaiming your genius. Just goes to prove your predictions really aren't a big thing. And speaking of not so big things, no wonder she left you for Delhomme.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-12-2012, 04:26 AM
savagehenry54's Avatar
savagehenry54 savagehenry54 is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Columbus
Posts: 14,379
Rep Points: 37105
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever View Post
It was nice to get a W. Obviously,the Giants aren't at their best,right now,and how could they be after all the devastation they've been dealing with up north. I still expected a better effort out of them,though. They frankly stunk the place up and just weren't mentally in the game at all. The Bengals were obviously up for this one,but now they've got to prove they can do it week after week. Until then,I take this W with a huge grain of salt. At the end of the day,it's nice to get that "can't beat good teams" monkey off our backs,though. Hopefully,this helps propel this club past that glass ceiling that's been hanging over them for the past 2 1/2 years,but they have to prove it on the field.
Gigantic grain of salt. Zimmer pushed their OC's ish in and the Giants appeared lackadaisical on all fronts. Credit to the Bengals for stomping them, they were desperate and they did what they had to do.

Can this team maintain that for the next five weeks and run off a total of six in a row in order to be 9-5 heading into division match ups with Pitt and Bmore? I doubt it.

That's what happens when you lose to the Dolphins and Browns when you're supposed to be the better team, you end up having to make a spectacular regular season run just to get back in the hunt. I don't think they've got it in them tbh.
__________________
2014 Bengals........13-3, #1 seed in playoffs. That's gonna happen.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-12-2012, 05:26 AM
Bengalzona's Avatar
Bengalzona Bengalzona is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Adjusting the phase coil inverter
Posts: 24,585
Rep Points: 77752
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Interesting thread.

Verrrrry interesting.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-12-2012, 06:47 AM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,941
Rep Points: 3894
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagehenry54 View Post
Gigantic grain of salt. Zimmer pushed their OC's ish in and the Giants appeared lackadaisical on all fronts. Credit to the Bengals for stomping them, they were desperate and they did what they had to do.
No pun intended I assume lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagehenry54 View Post
That's what happens when you lose to the Dolphins and Browns when you're supposed to be the better team, you end up having to make a spectacular regular season run just to get back in the hunt. I don't think they've got it in them tbh.
Like they backed into the playoffs a year ago...no pun intended there either I assume.lol
__________________

Last edited by Woodley; 11-12-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Whatever Whatever is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 8,817
Rep Points: 20726
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagehenry54 View Post
Gigantic grain of salt. Zimmer pushed their OC's ish in and the Giants appeared lackadaisical on all fronts. Credit to the Bengals for stomping them, they were desperate and they did what they had to do.

Can this team maintain that for the next five weeks and run off a total of six in a row in order to be 9-5 heading into division match ups with Pitt and Bmore? I doubt it.

That's what happens when you lose to the Dolphins and Browns when you're supposed to be the better team, you end up having to make a spectacular regular season run just to get back in the hunt. I don't think they've got it in them tbh.
Honestly,I think that the Bengals have dug themselves too deep of a hole to dig out of and make the playoffs. Even with the W today,we're still a game and a half out of the final WC spot,pending tonight's game. We've just dropped too many games that we should have won,and that's put us in an extremely bad position. The teams ahead do still have some tough games ahead,though. The Colts have the Patriots left to play,and still have to play the Texans twice. The Steelers still have to play Baltimore twice and we can pull a big swing there if we can upset them. But the team has to prove that they can do it on the field and pull off a big winning streak.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-12-2012, 09:27 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,807
Rep Points: 10563
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-12-2012, 09:37 AM
browns town bengal's Avatar
browns town bengal browns town bengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: City of the Burning River
Posts: 9,444
Rep Points: 13409
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Uh, what did you want me to say? That the Giants played terrible? Is that what you wanted to hear? Or did you want me to say that the Bengals played awesome? Which one?

The Giants played terrible AND the Bengals took advantage of the terrible plays. That's why the Bengals won. They deserved the win, and congrats to them, but let's not get over enthusiastic about this game. If the Giants were on their game and the Bengals had won, I would be the first to say so. I actually thought the Bengals played better against the Broncos. If they hadn't had that meltdown, they could have beaten Peyton. In this game, it was just a total Giants collapse. What else is there to say?

As for Luvnut... dude... he and I have a running bet. That's the only reason I keep asking for him. He was posting like crazy here and then... the Bengals started losing and suddenly he's just gone. One of the things I like about the smack forum is ongoing smack with folks here - especially with one that I actually have an active, running bet. But it's not much fun if he never shows up. He's sort of told me he's officially "retiring" from this forum, so if you know him outside of this forum, tell him to come back and post. It's almost as if he's conceded the bet - even though the season isn't even over yet.
What do I want to hear? I want to hear you admit how wrong you were. Because god knows, if the giants won, youd be stomping your chest and starting new threads explaining how you were right. Even though being correct about a team like the giants beating the bengals isnt exactly going out on a limb, but that still wouldnt have stopped you.

But instead you give the bengals backhanded compliments like "the giants played terrible and the bengals took advantage of the terrible plays" Which loosely translates to "The bengals didnt win this game, the Giants lost it" Which is another way for you to save face because it saves you from giving credit to the Bengals

Last edited by browns town bengal; 11-12-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Lygraf's Avatar
Lygraf Lygraf is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 740
Rep Points: 770
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Nobody's really talking about how pro a call rams made. Best one this season next to colts' shot in the dark vs. the packers.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-12-2012, 05:17 PM
bugsmom's Avatar
bugsmom bugsmom is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 489
Rep Points: 1164
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
i don't think a lot of bengal fans would admit it, but the giants looked awful. they looked completely emotionally deflated.

was over by the middle of the 3rd. the look on eli's face said it all.
They really didn't llok that way until the Bengals started beating them in all facets - lol. Why do people have to try to undermine when the Bengals play well?
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:13 PM
mhead66 mhead66 is offline
Graduated Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 11
Rep Points: 54
Default Re: The bengals will beat the giants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Uh, what did you want me to say? That the Giants played terrible? Is that what you wanted to hear? Or did you want me to say that the Bengals played awesome? Which one?

The Giants played terrible AND the Bengals took advantage of the terrible plays. That's why the Bengals won. They deserved the win, and congrats to them, but let's not get over enthusiastic about this game. If the Giants were on their game and the Bengals had won, I would be the first to say so. I actually thought the Bengals played better against the Broncos. If they hadn't had that meltdown, they could have beaten Peyton. In this game, it was just a total Giants collapse. What else is there to say?

As for Luvnut... dude... he and I have a running bet. That's the only reason I keep asking for him. He was posting like crazy here and then... the Bengals started losing and suddenly he's just gone. One of the things I like about the smack forum is ongoing smack with folks here - especially with one that I actually have an active, running bet. But it's not much fun if he never shows up. He's sort of told me he's officially "retiring" from this forum, so if you know him outside of this forum, tell him to come back and post. It's almost as if he's conceded the bet - even though the season isn't even over yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
What do I want to hear? I want to hear you admit how wrong you were. Because god knows, if the giants won, youd be stomping your chest and starting new threads explaining how you were right. Even though being correct about a team like the giants beating the bengals isnt exactly going out on a limb, but that still wouldnt have stopped you.

But instead you give the bengals backhanded compliments like "the giants played terrible and the bengals took advantage of the terrible plays" Which loosely translates to "The bengals didnt win this game, the Giants lost it" Which is another way for you to save face because it saves you from giving credit to the Bengals
Yep, Colts+Bucs+Steelers+Broncosfan4ever is pulling a Roddy White - Roddy said, after losing to the Saints, "I feel like we kind of gave it away. We just gave it to them. It wasn’t nothing they did." White is a punk, not giving the Saints credit... just like Mr. Delhomme there.

Of course, Coltskid is informationally deprived. I wonder how many pounds of paint chips he consumed as a child...

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcons...ve-it-to-them/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.