Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 3082
Default Ben doesn't even stay at the game.

Wonder how he is
Old 11-12-2012, 11:43 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 24136
Default Re: Ben doesn't even stay at the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac18 View Post
Wonder how he is
He's fine. It was just reported that his shoulder injury is minor and will not affect his ability to rape whatsoever.

During those 8 seasons, we've had several starting RBs, different starters on the o-line, different TEs and FBs and 2 different RB coaches. Only our o-line coach remained the same.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:52 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13237

He was 9-18 for 84 yards He was en fuego before his injury so its clear that his injury was the reason the game was so close
Old 11-12-2012, 11:56 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762

Stay classy Bengal fans. How would you like it if Dalton got hurt and we made the same sick comments you are making.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:59 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12022

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Stay classy Bengal fans. How would you like it if Dalton got hurt and we made the same sick comments you are making.
Seriously? Whining about is worse. Who gives a funk what anyone says, is it going to cause him any further injury? Besides Dalton has no soul so it wouldn't matter.

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 11-13-2012, 12:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post
Seriously? Whining about is worse. Who gives a funk what anyone says, is it going to cause him any further injury? Besides Dalton has no soul so it wouldn't matter.
Good points, I just hate it when fans show poor sportsmanship.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:03 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Good points, I just hate it when fans show poor sportsmanship.
Let them wish the worst, they hope Ben is out so the Bengals have half a chance.

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 11-13-2012, 12:07 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2040

Ok shouldn't be happy over someone being hurt seriously hope he'll be alright
Old 11-13-2012, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Let them wish the worst, they hope Ben is out so the Bengals have half a chance.
If he completely tore that rotator cuff, that is going to be a hard injury to come back from, if he is even able to come back. I am hoping it is just a first degree shoulder separation, but he came down hard on that shoulder.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:21 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
If he completely tore that rotator cuff, that is going to be a hard injury to come back from, if he is even able to come back. I am hoping it is just a first degree shoulder separation, but he came down hard on that shoulder.
I agree, but nothing anyone says will make a difference and the Steelers will adapt.

I highly doubt it is his rotator cuff.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:22 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2040

they said he was going to the hospital too, so not very good, hope he'll be ok though you never like to see anybody get injured
Old 11-13-2012, 12:23 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7447

Quote:
You werent around when Palmer got injured in the first game of the 2005 playoffs.. There was no class coming from the Steelers fanbase.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
I agree, but nothing anyone says will make a difference and the Steelers will adapt.

I highly doubt it is his rotator cuff.
We may be shopping for another QB if Ben is seriously hurt.Lefty is not the answer and he is injury prone any how.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:24 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
they said he was going to the hospital too, so not very good, hope he'll be ok though you never like to see anybody get injured
If they knew he wasnt going to play the best thing is to send him for an MRI so you can pinpoint the issue. May have been precautionary more than anything.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
If they knew he wasnt going to play the best thing is to send him for an MRI so you can pinpoint the issue. May have been precautionary more than anything.
Agree, better to be safe than sorry. I like how the defense stepped it up after he got hurt.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:29 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Agree, better to be safe than sorry. I like how the defense stepped it up after he got hurt.
The main thing that I was disappointed in was the difference between Ben reading the defense and Leftwich. They couldn't protect him at all.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
The main thing that I was disappointed in was the difference between Ben reading the defense and Leftwich. They couldn't protect him at all.
I don't understand why Haley changed things up from the last few weeks. You know the old saying if it isn't broke don't fix it.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:35 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
I don't understand why Haley changed things up from the last few weeks. You know the old saying if it isn't broke don't fix it.
It is all based on the running game. We couldn't get one going so we had to throw then Ben went out and you have to limit Leftwich throwing.

Btw it was just reported as a sprained shoulder for Ben.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:36 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 24136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
Ok shouldn't be happy over someone being hurt seriously hope he'll be alright
Ben will be fine. If this were a life threatening or serious injury, I wouldn't have cracked a joke. I never wish injury on any players. Even Fat Ben McDoosh.

During those 8 seasons, we've had several starting RBs, different starters on the o-line, different TEs and FBs and 2 different RB coaches. Only our o-line coach remained the same.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:34 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Rep Points: 26725

Quote:
Luvnuts daughter played all 7 games of he 1987 world series with a 17h degree shoulder separation and a 23rd degree torn rotator cuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:08 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8993

It's amazing what injures players. I mean you see him get jacked and he gets up, and then a hit that doesn't look all that bad injures his shoulder and knocks him out of the game.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:05 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 13139

There is so much drama with this idiot. He doesn't know whether to hold his shoulder, his broken nose, bad ankle. Come Sunday, at 8:20PM he will be striking the pose, tossing practice throws wincing in pain for the cameras.

BMOREBLITZ
Old 11-13-2012, 11:06 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13237

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post
There is so much drama with this idiot. He doesn't know whether to hold his shoulder, his broken nose, bad ankle. Come Sunday, at 8:20PM he will be striking the pose, tossing practice throws wincing in pain for the cameras.
Shaking his arm after throwing an INT too
Old 11-13-2012, 11:51 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
And after all that Flacco will still be the su(k.

Old 11-13-2012, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
There is so much drama with this idiot. He doesn't know whether to hold his shoulder, his broken nose, bad ankle. Come Sunday, at 8:20PM he will be striking the pose, tossing practice throws wincing in pain for the cameras and then he will shred our deplorable defense .
fixed