Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:58 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10330
Default Re: The Steelers path to the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
You are exceedingly terrible at this. In fact it seems to me that you are actually getting worse.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:00 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Rep Points: 26586

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:13 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3526

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post

The fumble didn't happen because it really didn't happen. The unsportsmanlike conduct happened because it really did, therefore it should be penalized.

I'll try and make this as clear as possible.

Say neek is going to jail (penalty) for beating up his boyfriend (unsportsmanlike conduct) because he thought his boyfriend was seeing someone else (fumble). After further review, turns out his boyfriend was completely innocent (no fumble).
So you're saying neek beating up his boyfriend (unsportsmanlike conduct) never happened because the infidelity (fumble) never really happened?...therefore neek shouldn't be punished (penalty)?..riiiight.

Unsportsmanlike conduct can be completely unrelated to a football play as well. Joey Porter and some cleveland clown got ejected for fighting before the game even started.

OK, I see what you're saying. It makes sense when you put it that way.
I was just pulling numbers out of my ***.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post
Flacco is not elite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalYankee View Post
I root for a team that has the most Championships
In response to making a sig bet on who ends up higher in the standings between the Ravens and Steelers.
Quote:
Too easy....I'll take this bet.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:19 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8234

Their path to the playoffs all depends how much $$$$ they pay the refs
Old 11-13-2012, 09:20 AM
Administrator

Rep Points: 108610

On a related note, I'm not sure I can effectively put into words just how much I do not miss celebration penalties.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:40 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11968

Quote:
Originally Posted by momadance02 View Post
Their path to the playoffs all depends how much $$$$ they pay the refs
More tears from heaven.

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 11-13-2012, 09:53 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1761

Didn't read through more than 4-5 posts because I already came across enougn Bungal whining for the week, but the illegal celebration was 100% correct. Only the person who scored the TD with the ball in his hand can celebrate. When 4 other people join in it's simply impossible to miss. The fact that TD was over turned means nothing in reguards to the call. 1. It was a personal foul that gets enforced no matter what. 2. It happened after the play so the play itself was free of penalties..... The refs screwed the Cheifs by letting them think they had a TD in the first place. Ben wasn't even touched when he threw it. After last week, I'm just glad they actually made the correct call and overturned the TD.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:41 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3460

We're 2 games up on the other wildcard teams.

Apparently Bens injury is signifigant and might miss both Ravens games. (I called this before the season; One team is going to have a key injury and just wreck their chances at the division..)

Since we're 2 up and Ben should be back after a few weeks, I'm more worried about the Ryan Clark injury. 2 concussions in back to back weeks is a major concern; Not just for the team, also his health.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post
More tears from heaven.
Those tears are not coming from heaven, but coming from a much lower place
Old 11-13-2012, 12:37 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post

Apparently Bens injury is signifigant and might miss both Ravens games. (I called this before the season; One team is going to have a key injury and just wreck their chances at the division..)

Since we're 2 up and Ben should be back after a few weeks, I'm more worried about the Ryan Clark injury. 2 concussions in back to back weeks is a major concern; Not just for the team, also his health.

Where did you read about his injury being signifiCant?

#OfficialTaterHaterClub #President
Old 11-13-2012, 12:42 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11968

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Those tears are not coming from heaven, but coming from a much lower place
Her vajajay?

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 11-13-2012, 02:09 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 13139

So will Ben get a specially made jersey with different color sleeves to highlight to the world that his shoulder hurts, like he does with his different color shoes when his foot hurts???? Just list him on the injury report each week with a pulled ovary, that should cover everything...

BMOREBLITZ
Old 11-13-2012, 03:21 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10467

Quote:
So will Ben get a specially made jersey with different color sleeves to highlight to the world that his shoulder hurts, like he does with his different color shoes when his foot hurts???? Just list him on the injury report each week with a pulled ovary, that should cover everything...
Will Ray Ray be there for his prime time close up this week?

Or does he only support the team for home games since his bra strap broke during a game?
Old 11-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post

Close call but not a significant injury. He may miss one game, depending on how he feels.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...d-favre-injury
Old 11-13-2012, 03:31 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino View Post
Will Ray Ray be there for his prime time close up this week?

Or does he only support the team for home games since his bra strap broke during a game?
James Harrison.....the Steelers really should put a muzzel on that guy, both for safety purposes and public relations purposes.

He was quoted with this gem after last night's game...

''You obviously worry about it because that's your starting quarterback, you want to see him out there,'' Pittsburgh linebacker James Harrison said. ''But at the same point in time you've got a guy, two guys that are behind him can do the job just as well if not better.''

Got that, Steelers? James Harrison thinks that Byron Leftwhich and whoever the heck is No. 3 on the depth chart are better than their All Pro starter.

Less melodramatic, I'd agree with. But better? That's a dumb comment even by Harrison's standards.

BMOREBLITZ
Old 11-13-2012, 03:33 PM
VIP Silver Member

BMOREBLITZ
Old 11-13-2012, 03:35 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….

Quote:
James Harrison.....the Steelers really should put a muzzel on that guy, both for safety purposes and public relations purposes.

''You obviously worry about it because that's your starting quarterback, you want to see him out there,'' Pittsburgh linebacker James Harrison said. ''But at the same point in time you've got a guy, two guys that are behind him can do the job just as well if not better.''

Got that, Steelers? James Harrison thinks that Byron Leftwhich and whoever the heck is No. 3 on the depth chart are better than their All Pro starter.

Less melodramatic, I'd agree with. But better? That's a dumb comment even by Harrison's standards.
Hold up...Harrison's dumb?...No!...Say it ain't so....

Quote:
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:34 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10467

Quote:

No dumber than Flaccoverde saying he's an elite QB.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:36 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino View Post
No dumber than Flaccoverde saying he's an elite QB.
Ahahahah....Yeah this is by far the dumbest thing an AFCN player has ever said.

Quote:
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Old 11-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 3082

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
I think the penalty for team celebration after the incomplete pass was dumb. In my opinion, if the fumble didn't happen, thn the celebration penalty shouldn't happen either. As for your ridiculous *****ing about a pretty good called game, go back to the Jungle Noise with your **** buddies and whine about useless **** over there until you grow p and realize Pittsburgh is one of the most penalized teams this year.
So the phantom holding call well after the Chiefs scored was no big deal huh. And the pass interference where he was ran into too huh. Im not saying the Chiefs didn't deserve alot of the flags because they did. But taking points off the board changes the game not to even mention how bad the Steelers were playing all together. Those calls helped you guy's win point blank. Also I am a Bengals fan and this is my house i'll go were the **** i want. WHODEY!!!!

Last edited by Dmac18; 11-13-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:45 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac18 View Post
So the phantom holding call well after the Chiefs scored was no big deal huh. And the pass interference where he was ran into to huh. Im not saying the Chiefs didn't deserve alot of the falgs because they did. But taking points off the board changes the game not to even mention how bad the Steelers were playing all together. Those calls helped you guy's win point blank. Also I am a Bengals fan and this is my house i'll go were the **** i want. WHODEY!!!!
Yep. What a weird coincidence that every time the Chiefs did something to gain an advantage they got hit with a penalty.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:47 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Yep. What a weird coincidence that every time the Chiefs did something to gain an advantage they got hit with a penalty.
Yup every damn time. I was listing to espn radio at work and they all said there many phantom calls that game. But Bengal fans are the only ones that are saying that
Old 11-13-2012, 04:48 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac18 View Post
Yup every damn time. I was listing to espn radio at work and they all said there many phantom calls that game. But Bengal fans are the only ones that are saying that
They replayed each one and both announcers would be like "wow, that was a bad call".. Chiefs absolutely would have one that game if the refs didn't repeatedly bail the Steelers out.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:50 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
They replayed each one and both announcers would be like "wow, that was a bad call".. Chiefs absolutely would have one that game if the refs didn't repeatedly bail the Steelers out.
Yeah that's a whole nother topic...lol I really didn't expect it to even be close but the Steelers really stunk it up that game.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:28 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 20718

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
Didn't read through more than 4-5 posts because I already came across enougn Bungal whining for the week, but the illegal celebration was 100% correct. Only the person who scored the TD with the ball in his hand can celebrate. When 4 other people join in it's simply impossible to miss. The fact that TD was over turned means nothing in reguards to the call. 1. It was a personal foul that gets enforced no matter what. 2. It happened after the play so the play itself was free of penalties..... The refs screwed the Cheifs by letting them think they had a TD in the first place. Ben wasn't even touched when he threw it. After last week, I'm just glad they actually made the correct call and overturned the TD.
The unsportmanlike conduct penalty was the correct call. I have no beef with that,although like many have said,if the refs called the play correctly on the field in the first place,it doesn't happen. My big issues were the TD pass to Bowe being called back because of a phantom hold,the multiple ticky tack defensive penalties on Pittsburgh's go-ahead drive,and the garbage OPI call on Moeaki during KC's 2 minute drill that cost the Chiefs at least one shot at the end zone to win in regulation. KC simply isn't good enough to overcome the Steelers,the garbage calls against,and their own multiple errors. In all fairness,a lot of the penalties the Chiefs took were legitimate,but there were several garbage ones that took points off the board or kept Pittsburgh drives alive.