Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:51 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 44787
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
LOL...Yet he begged Congress to set aside bipartisanism and vote it through...what part of that do you not understand...Who forced him to take the money that he so vehemently argued for in the first place.
You are looking at this the wrong way. The federal government should just start pulling back funds to states that claim to be "fine." Clearly, if they are "fine" and even exude fiscal responsibility (I hear this a lot in VA), then they should be fine taking less federal dollars. (it seems wrong to take so much if you are "fine") The less federal dollars they take could then go right to the deficit. Seems like a win win, right?

Bet that would change some rhetoric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
oboma

Look, you don't have to like the man, but at least respect the Office. Learn to spell his name correctly.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:57 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Rep Points: 28411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
You are looking at this the wrong way. The federal government should just start pulling back funds to states that claim to be "fine." Clearly, if they are "fine" and even exude fiscal responsibility (I hear this a lot in VA), then they should be fine taking less federal dollars. (it seems wrong to take so much if you are "fine") The less federal dollars they take could then go right to the deficit. Seems like a win win, right?

Bet that would change some rhetoric.
Oh...I'm not making a case for or against TARP...What I was doing was correcting miss missrepresenty pants that her knight in Tan LL Bean jacket was not Mr. forced to take the money. He begged for it.

Quote:
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:04 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 44787

Quote:
Oh...I'm not making a case for or against TARP...What I was doing was correcting miss missrepresenty pants that her knight in Tan LL Bean jacket was not Mr. forced to take the money. He begged for it.
Oh I know, I was just looking for a good way to interject my tongue in cheeks thoughts on state officials taking the high horse on fiscal responsibility when their own states are very dependent on federal funds.

So I really just used Rick Perry stuff to launch into it.

My apologies for the confusion.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:07 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17876

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westwood Bengal View Post
Texas: Dont let the door hit your *** on the way out....

In fact, the same goes for all of the south as far as I am concerned.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:20 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….

Quote:
Oh I know, I was just looking for a good way to interject my tongue in cheeks thoughts on state officials taking the high horse on fiscal responsibility when their own states are very dependent on federal funds.

Is cool...

Quote:
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:28 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 17159

Quote:

My aren't you just a ray of sunshine? Get over yourself. Surely you have enough sense to realize it doesn't matter who is president as long as the duopoly stays in power, right? If not, then you are no different from these idiots..... and one of them is my home state. Not only that, EXACTLY HALF of these states ARE NOT SOUTHERN! Missouri, Michigan, Colorado, Oregon, New Jersey, North Dakota, Montana, Indiana, and NEW YORK. Stereotype much, or just plain ignorant? Shove it pal, no one really cares what your concerns are.

Last edited by Wyche'sWarrior; 11-13-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 6467

Quote:

No need for apologies here, we're all brothers, apparently even MorningStar. You were forgiven before you clicked submit. And I have no clue what you apologized for, I just felt the need to pop this in here.

"All you need is love...."
"All you need is love"
"Love is all you need..."
EDIT: Please disregard this post, it appears I forgot to take some meds, I'll brb!
Old 11-13-2012, 01:45 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17876

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
We just agreed on something. I feel dirty, and am now compelled to go change my views...

Old 11-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 2195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
My aren't you just a ray of sunshine? Get over yourself. Surely you have enough sense to realize it doesn't matter who is president as long as the duopoly stays in power, right? If not, then you are no different from these idiots..... and one of them is my home state. Not only that, EXACTLY HALF of these states ARE NOT SOUTHERN! Missouri, Michigan, Colorado, Oregon, New Jersey, North Dakota, Montana, Indiana, and NEW YORK. Stereotype much, or just plain ignorant? Shove it pal, no one really cares what your concerns are.

It seems like you care about what I said. Very flattering.

At what point did I talk about politics? A duopoly? Dont put words in my mouth.

What am I ignorant of? Did I actually say why I wouldn't care about Texas leaving the union, or did you just assume you know my thoughts. Stereotype much...or are you just plain ignorant?

Look, I did put it out there that I wouldn't care about Texas, or the south succeeding, and we can talk about that if you want, but don't put words in my mouth, or stereotype me the EXACT way you are accusing me of doing.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:04 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2484

**Add Ohio to the list of states wanting to secede, now 31 states in total want to.

As of Tuesday, Nov. 13 states wanting to secede: Alabama, 17,843; Alaska, 1870; Arkansas, 13,204; Arizona, 10,348; California, 4591; Colorado, 13,166; Delaware, 3980; Florida, 19,071; Georgia, 17801, 8992 (2); Indiana, 11,988; Kansas, 1822; Kentucky, 11,543; Louisiana, 26,988; Michigan, 12,039; Mississippi, 11,557; Missouri, 11,253, 9556 (2); Montana, 9236; New Jersey, 9124; Nebraska, 829; Nevada, 5315; New York, 10,627,3426 (2); North Carolina, 16,752; North Dakota, 8294; Ohio, 4371; Oklahoma, 2621, 10,046 (2); Oregon, 9716; Pennsylvania, 1399, 6798 (2); South Carolina, 13,888, 10,383 (2); Tennessee, 17,349; Texas, 63,395; Utah, 3279; West Virginia, 288; Wyoming, 3279.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...want-to-secede

Last edited by Trademark; 11-13-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:11 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
It seems like you care about what I said. Very flattering.

At what point did I talk about politics? A duopoly? Dont put words in my mouth.

What am I ignorant of? Did I actually say why I wouldn't care about Texas leaving the union, or did you just assume you know my thoughts. Stereotype much...or are you just plain ignorant?

Look, I did put it out there that I wouldn't care about Texas, or the south succeeding, and we can talk about that if you want, but don't put words in my mouth, or stereotype me the EXACT way you are accusing me of doing.
"Texas: Dont let the door hit your *** on the way out....

In fact, the same goes for all of the south as far as I am concerned."

Not your words? You say an entire segment of the US can get headed? What's your reasoning if you're not stereotyping folks from the south? What, exactly, is your problem with the south? Too hot? Too Humid? Yeah, right. BTW.....your state just joined the movement (that I am not necessarily in favor of unless EVERY state does, because I loathe the people in power, both parties, who are trampling all over our Constitution for their power plays, money gains, and endless favors to their campaign sponsors)....now what?

Last edited by Wyche'sWarrior; 11-13-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:07 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 18620

Now there's a petition for the petitioners to have their U.S. citizenship revoked and be deported. I at least hope they are having fun with this nonsense. What a waste of time for everyone.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...de_663282.html
Old 11-13-2012, 03:09 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12120

Jesus-tap-dancing-Christ this is ridiculous.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:12 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 10838

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
Jesus-tap-dancing-Christ this is ridiculous.
sandals do not make for good tap dancing shoes. just saying......
Old 11-13-2012, 03:13 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBengals View Post
Now there's a petition for the petitioners to have their U.S. citizenship revoked and be deported. I at least hope they are having fun with this nonsense. What a waste of time for everyone.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...de_663282.html
Which nonsense...Cause I'm betting there are serious nut bags on at least one of these peices of nonsens.

Quote:
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Old 11-13-2012, 03:16 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 18620

Quote:
Which nonsense...Cause I'm betting there are serious nut bags on at least one of these peices of nonsens.
They are both nutjobs. One side is full of sore losers and the other side is full of na na na na boo boo heads. Meanwhile, our debt crisis is getting closer and closer to coming full circle.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:29 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
They are both nutjobs. One side is full of sore losers and the other side is full of na na na na boo boo heads. Meanwhile, our debt crisis is getting closer and closer to coming full circle.
Let's be clear about something...The people involved in either of those two pieces of ridiculous garbage will have no part in the solving of the debt crisis.

I liken it to when someone in Smack says:

Bengal Fan: You shouldn't be looking past the (NFL Team) to the (NFL Team).

Me: Why? I don't play the game, there is nothing keeping me form looking past any game.

Who cares about there silly little petitions...they won't amount to a hill of beans.

Quote:
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Old 11-13-2012, 04:04 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 21448

Quote:
It's gotten quite annoying. Obama supporters are more obnoxious than Steelers fans about their "win". Romney backers have been balling their eyes out and looking in every desperate corner to find a way to take back the fact that their man lost the election.

I think that one of those two guys can do a far better job than the other, but both sides supporters make me want to Amanda Todd myself. Yeesh. My family gets together almost every Sunday night, and it's half Obama supporters, and half Romney supporters. The arguments have gotten to the point where I don't know if I even want to show up next week. It makes me want this next four years to never end. I don't want to have to deal with all of these people again in 2016. Social media is making it even worse.....

Join the Bengals Message Board Survivor League. You know you want to....
http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=125239

Last edited by Johnny Cupcakes; 11-13-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:19 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
It's gotten quite annoying. Obama supporters are more obnoxious than Steelers fans about their "win". Romney backers have been balling their eyes out and looking in every desperate corner to find a way to take back the fact that their man lost the election.

I think that one of those two guys can do a far better job than the other, but both sides supporters make me want to Amanda Todd myself. Yeesh. My family gets together almost every Sunday night, and it's half Obama supporters, and half Romney supporters. The arguments have gotten to the point where I don't know if I even want to show up next week. It makes me want this next four years to never end. I don't want to half to deal with all of these people again in 2016. Social media is making it even worse.....
I hear ya....I already told you guys......

Old 11-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's gotten quite annoying. The arguments have gotten to the point where I don't know if I even want to show up next week. It makes me want this next four years to never end. I don't want to have to deal with all of these people again in 2016. Social media is making it even worse.....
I'm tellin' you, there's plenty of room in my bunker. NatGeo has had a non-stop "Doomsday Preppers" marathon on all day. When the states start seceding, and there's anarchy in the streets, I will be prepared. I put in a golf course today! It's shaping up nicely. The bakery will be done tomorrow.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:38 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 5125

I wouldnt mind Pennsylvania succeding the US....they could dismantle the Steelers and send Big Ben to Iran in a pine box to be used as the fertilizer he was meant to be.

COACH HUE, PLEASE UNLEASH THIS BEAST!!!
Old 11-13-2012, 06:14 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 44799

Quote:
Texas seceding SHOULD have happened a long time ago. I've spent a lot of time there, and the culture is completely different. They don't care nearly as much about the nation as they do about Texas, which I consider a good thing. Care about what you might actually be able to make an impact on, rather than the entire country. If states had individual rights to make their own decisions without the government deciding that they're wrong, this may not happen. The government needs less power.

Oh well.
Exactly, Texas is one of the places that holds onto the orginal ideals of when the United States was created. They, along with the Southern States, still believe in States rights. The ideal that each state was it's own sovereign, with minimal input from the Federal Government. Interesting fact, Texas doesn't have any State income tax, yet they reamain quite financially viable. Now, let's look at California....entire cities decalaring bankruptcy, a complete drain of Federal funding...

Quote:

That's OK boy, no one in the South needs you around, anyhow!
Old 11-13-2012, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispy View Post
sandals do not make for good tap dancing shoes. just saying......
lmao

EDIT: crisp, if Indiana secedes, and you still live in Findlay, (which I grew up just south of) we'll be enemies. But I'll be hiding in my bunker, no worries.

Last edited by RumbleCat; 11-13-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:48 PM
Banned

"All my ex's live in Texas............."

"Now they're out of the countreeeeeeee..........."
Old 11-13-2012, 08:31 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 21448

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliJack View Post
I wouldnt mind Pennsylvania succeding the US....they could dismantle the Steelers and send Big Ben to Iran in a pine box to be used as the fertilizer he was meant to be.
I never want to see the state of Pennsylvania succeed again. Damned Steelers. I don't want to see them secede either. Then I would need a passport to get to New England,...or just take a really out of the way route.

Join the Bengals Message Board Survivor League. You know you want to....
http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=125239