Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:41 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 77468
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

I just saw this response from Austin:

"Peacefully grant the city of Austin Texas to withdraw from the state of Texas & remain part of the United States."

Old 11-13-2012, 08:54 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 21246

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
I'm tellin' you, there's plenty of room in my bunker. NatGeo has had a non-stop "Doomsday Preppers" marathon on all day. When the states start seceding, and there's anarchy in the streets, I will be prepared. I put in a golf course today! It's shaping up nicely. The bakery will be done tomorrow.
Dude, those preppers sure are prepped! If you're doing this, I would like to help you. We could put siding on your house made of steel, and build a moat around the whole property....full of Alligators and Sharks and big *** Electric Eels. We also need a security system that is compromised of lasers and gattling turrets.

There are a couple problems with this scenario. Steel is rather expensive. I would say we could melt it down from all the stolen car parts and odds and ends that I find around the neighborhood. I have this all stuffed in my garage for future use. This seems like a good plan. Once we get the steel plated onto your house, we will have to develop a 1% design point state of the art cooling system to keep the temperature down. All that steel plating will surely drive the temperature of the house up a good 25-35 degrees. We could build a couple of chillers and throw them up in the backyard right in front of the moat.

The exotic animals will surely be very pricey, and I'm not sure on the legal status of these said animals in the state of Indiana. I think we would have to obtain a special animal sanctuary license which would require....and I'm guessing here,....around 1000 hours of hands on work with them. After all that work we'll have to go through the politics of obtaining such a license. Also, I'm not sure how close your house is to your nearest neighbors, and your homeowners insurance might skyrocket due to the close proximity of children to a giant pit with incredibly lethal animals in it.

Gattling guns are a must. If we installed a half of a dozen of them at various places on your property, I'm pretty sure nothing would get by. Once the motion sensors pick something up, it will be shot beyond recognition. I'm talking anything from a Chipmunk to the mailman, and everything in between. IF by some amazing circumstance, the intruder was able to slip past all the previous defense systems, I think we could go with one more. I'm thinking that instead of Lasers, we could install some High Intensity Radiation Emitters. They're essentially lasers that don't shoot a beam of light. The lack of light might help us out because they won't know where these triggers are. Once triggered, a toxic gas will be released that quickly shuts down the nervous system, thus rendering the intruder incapacitated.

After all of this, there would surely be no one intruding on the property, but just in case, we'll carry semi-automatic assault rifles and 12 inch half serrated knives in our boots and resort to good old fashioned hand to hand combat. I have a high amount of training from some covert missions that I dealt with in Sri Lanka back in '87.

Oh, and there will be a giant refrigerator in the basement with a 2 year supply of Guinness. I would go with a bigger supply of beer, but I don't think the shelf life of Dublin's favorite Draught is really that long. 2 years of drinking it, and the last few cases are likely gonna be pretty gross.

Anyway, I'm thinking we could get this done for around 80 million, give or take 10 mil. What say you?

Old 11-13-2012, 09:31 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 36834

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollodero View Post
Hmm, I don't know about Texas, even though I heard some stuff. But here in Austria, many citizens are just clueless fools. - Now that doesn't make their opinion worthless or denies them the right to express it - that's democracy - but that doesn't mean you have to take all opinions seriously...
...people would be in favor of cutting all taxes and executing politicians, too.

25.318 people are 0,1% of Texas' population. No need to call an emergency meeting about that.
It wasn't my suggestion that a meetting of any sort be called. The guy I replied to just sounded as though no matter what the citizens say, it doesn't matter until some slimeball governor is also backing it.

It's the concept that we should just immediately lend more weight to some dbag polotician's voice rather than that of the people. And not just that, he submitted it as though it were a no brainer, as if that's how it should be. It was the nonchalant attitude of such a perspective that I found disturbing.

I certainly didn't need you to tell me what a small percentage of Texas has signed that petition, I was aware. As I'm also aware that the world is full of idiots and believe me, I do not take every opinion I come across seriously.
2014 Bengals........13-3, #1 seed in playoffs. That's gonna happen.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:42 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 25797

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDfanatic View Post
I tell people all the time, really I do, if you don't like the United States, live in a third world country for a few months
You mean Mexico? I'd say they fit the criteria, and if Texas did secede the mexican cartels would swallow that state whole.
I've never hit a woman in my life, but I've seen on more than one occasion where violence was needed to bring unruly women under control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfan4life27c View Post
Its not like flattened her with a closed fist. She was rudely bothering him for an autograph.She drilled him right in the eye with a full glass of beer as a natural reaction he got angry and smacked her hard. It could have and probably has happened to quite a few people
Old 11-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 2515

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagehenry54 View Post
It wasn't my suggestion that a meetting of any sort be called. The guy I replied to just sounded as though no matter what the citizens say, it doesn't matter until some slimeball governor is also backing it.

It's the concept that we should just immediately lend more weight to some dbag polotician's voice rather than that of the people. And not just that, he submitted it as though it were a no brainer, as if that's how it should be. It was the nonchalant attitude of such a perspective that I found disturbing.

I certainly didn't need you to tell me what a small percentage of Texas has signed that petition, I was aware. As I'm also aware that the world is full of idiots and believe me, I do not take every opinion I come across seriously.
Yeah, but that's not the real world, you know, and it's not the sytem we created. Of course the governor's opinion - as a man who has actual political power and influence - is of more general interest than the one af a 0,1% Texas minority. Just like your president's opinion is more important than the opinion of 0,1% of US citizens. (Because he actually makes the calls and such.)

And actually, I think in general that's how it's designed to be. That's why we elect people in the first place... and it's certainly not the people speaking up here. It's just a tiny margin of people. They have a right to be heard, not a right to be taken as serious as a political leader.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:44 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 10791

Quote:
lmao

EDIT: crisp, if Indiana secedes, and you still live in Findlay, (which I grew up just south of) we'll be enemies. But I'll be hiding in my bunker, no worries.
I'm not worried about us being enemies. I mean why would the USA be concerned about a third world country?
Old 11-13-2012, 10:56 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8921

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonew6 View Post
Michigan? That state is as Democrat as they come.

Where do I go to sign the North Carolina petition?
new jersey is more democrat then michigan
4th Cameron Fleming T
5th AJ McCarron QB
6th Justin Jones TE
6th Beau Allen DT
7th Yawin Smallwood LB
7th Anthony Steen G
UDFA Keith Smith LB
UDFA Austin Franklin WR
UDFA Dede Lattimore LB
UDFA Jerome Smith RB
UDFA Chaz Sutton DE
UDFA Josh Stewart WR
UDFA Avery Patterson CB
UDFA Antonio Andrews RB
http://youtu.be/TOFXFOvqlXE
A wise man learns from his mistakes but a wiser man learns from other peoples mistakes
Old 11-13-2012, 10:57 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8921

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDfanatic View Post
I tell people all the time, really I do, if you don't like the United States, live in a third world country for a few months, and you'll welcome back all the freedoms we have with open arms.
i like asian women
4th Cameron Fleming T
5th AJ McCarron QB
6th Justin Jones TE
6th Beau Allen DT
7th Yawin Smallwood LB
7th Anthony Steen G
UDFA Keith Smith LB
UDFA Austin Franklin WR
UDFA Dede Lattimore LB
UDFA Jerome Smith RB
UDFA Chaz Sutton DE
UDFA Josh Stewart WR
UDFA Avery Patterson CB
UDFA Antonio Andrews RB
http://youtu.be/TOFXFOvqlXE
A wise man learns from his mistakes but a wiser man learns from other peoples mistakes
Old 11-14-2012, 07:10 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7076

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
It's gotten quite annoying. Obama supporters are more obnoxious than Steelers fans about their "win". Romney backers have been balling their eyes out and looking in every desperate corner to find a way to take back the fact that their man lost the election.

I think that one of those two guys can do a far better job than the other, but both sides supporters make me want to Amanda Todd myself. Yeesh. My family gets together almost every Sunday night, and it's half Obama supporters, and half Romney supporters. The arguments have gotten to the point where I don't know if I even want to show up next week. It makes me want this next four years to never end. I don't want to have to deal with all of these people again in 2016. Social media is making it even worse.....
Too soon man, too soon...
Old 11-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 6467

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
Dude, those preppers sure are prepped! If you're doing this, I would like to help you. We could put siding on your house made of steel, and build a moat around the whole property....full of Alligators and Sharks and big *** Electric Eels. We also need a security system that is compromised of lasers and gattling turrets.

There are a couple problems with this scenario. Steel is rather expensive. I would say we could melt it down from all the stolen car parts and odds and ends that I find around the neighborhood. I have this all stuffed in my garage for future use. This seems like a good plan. Once we get the steel plated onto your house, we will have to develop a 1% design point state of the art cooling system to keep the temperature down. All that steel plating will surely drive the temperature of the house up a good 25-35 degrees. We could build a couple of chillers and throw them up in the backyard right in front of the moat.

The exotic animals will surely be very pricey, and I'm not sure on the legal status of these said animals in the state of Indiana. I think we would have to obtain a special animal sanctuary license which would require....and I'm guessing here,....around 1000 hours of hands on work with them. After all that work we'll have to go through the politics of obtaining such a license. Also, I'm not sure how close your house is to your nearest neighbors, and your homeowners insurance might skyrocket due to the close proximity of children to a giant pit with incredibly lethal animals in it.

Gattling guns are a must. If we installed a half of a dozen of them at various places on your property, I'm pretty sure nothing would get by. Once the motion sensors pick something up, it will be shot beyond recognition. I'm talking anything from a Chipmunk to the mailman, and everything in between. IF by some amazing circumstance, the intruder was able to slip past all the previous defense systems, I think we could go with one more. I'm thinking that instead of Lasers, we could install some High Intensity Radiation Emitters. They're essentially lasers that don't shoot a beam of light. The lack of light might help us out because they won't know where these triggers are. Once triggered, a toxic gas will be released that quickly shuts down the nervous system, thus rendering the intruder incapacitated.

After all of this, there would surely be no one intruding on the property, but just in case, we'll carry semi-automatic assault rifles and 12 inch half serrated knives in our boots and resort to good old fashioned hand to hand combat. I have a high amount of training from some covert missions that I dealt with in Sri Lanka back in '87.

Oh, and there will be a giant refrigerator in the basement with a 2 year supply of Guinness. I would go with a bigger supply of beer, but I don't think the shelf life of Dublin's favorite Draught is really that long. 2 years of drinking it, and the last few cases are likely gonna be pretty gross.

Anyway, I'm thinking we could get this done for around 80 million, give or take 10 mil. What say you?
Now this is more like it! Finally someone jumps on board with me. I say, get you and your family (and any nice looking friends your wife may have, just sayin..) and get over here. I have a huge start on the whole thing, but you've kicked it up even more. I have just completed the motion sensing rocket launchers. And this leads me to finally make the final announcement:

Once JC and his family arrive at Fort Rumblemikey, the rest of you have 24 hours to make it here to safety. After this time period expires, we will officially declare ourselves a free sovereign nation unto ourselves, and secede from the country. And also the state of Indiana, which is apparently seceding on it's own. So we will be seceded from a state that has seceded from the country. That's double secession, and that means we will be, uh, well it means something.

And I wouldn't try to attack us if I were you. Once we officially secede, and lock the border of my property/country down, I'd stay back. I'm not good at estimating, but I'd say we have a solid 2 acres, and every inch will be guarded. And that's not including the underground complex.

This post, and the subsequent posts I've made in this thread are (my) (and maybe JC's) personal feelings of the ridiculousness of states seceding. Texas can secede, then the following week, we'll just send in the Reserves and National Guard from Oklahoma, and take it right back.

This country is so much fun, I'm glad I was born here, it came down to here or Australia, and I chose America. Tough choice, because have you freakin' seen all the hot chicks in Australia?
Old 11-14-2012, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishouldbegm View Post
i like asian women
I went on my first "post-divorce" date with a stunning Korean widow this past weekend. I know you don't care, but I shared it anyway.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:12 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
I went on my first "post-divorce" date with a stunning Korean widow this past weekend. I know you don't care, but I shared it anyway.

How was the "3orwhatever#some" with your buddies?
Old 11-14-2012, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
Huh?
Old 11-14-2012, 11:15 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 44658

Quote:

He was less than amused, as we made him go last. He had sloppy 22nds.

Here come's the....BOOM!
Old 11-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetBengal View Post
He was less than amused, as we made him go last. He had sloppy 22nds.
I'm sure this is funny, and I'd love to join in on the merriment at my expense, but I don't understand what the HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?

Is that a Tweeter thing? Because I don't even know what that is, either.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:18 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Huh?

Old 11-14-2012, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispy View Post
I'm not worried about us being enemies. I mean why would the USA be concerned about a third world country?
lol

There's been an update, I'm seceding from the seceders. Or whatever you call it.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:19 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
I'm sure this is funny, and I'd love to join in on the merriment at my expense, but I don't understand what the HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?

Is that a Tweeter thing? Because I don't even know what that is, either.

You said you had a date and shared it... I was asking was it a 3some or whatever other number(#)...now re-read it.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Oh, I get it now. You're implying my "date" was a homosexual affair involving 3 or more participants.

That's pretty good, but I haven't sunk to that despair, quite yet. But in all seriousness, a children's Sunday School teacher, and a non-believer, makes for a very awkward date.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:23 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Rep Points: 28401

Quote:
But in all seriousness, a children's Sunday School teacher, and a non-believer, makes for a very awkward date.
Why do you hate yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Again, I have to reply with a huh?
Old 11-14-2012, 11:30 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Rep Points: 28401

Quote:
But in all seriousness, a children's Sunday School teacher, and a non-believer, makes for a very awkward date.
Quote:
Quote:
You must...hate yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:31 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:

Are you a blonde female trapped in a mans body by chance?

Old 11-14-2012, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
You must...hate yourself.
She was hot, I thought maybe I could dislodge her from the church.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Are you a blonde female trapped in a mans body by chance?

God I wish, then I could just take off this mansuit, and do myself. Wait...