Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 11-10-2012, 10:07 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,996
Rep Points: 1758
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Fixed
Fail
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 11-11-2012, 07:48 AM
mhead66 mhead66 is offline
Graduated Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 11
Rep Points: 54
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You're new here, so I'll fill you in.

The team I root for are The Colts.

The 3 teams I respect are: The Steelers, The Buccaneers, and The Broncos.

As for "why"... well, the Colts, it's obvious. The Steelers because they run a team like it should be run. Excellent ownership, competent coaching, good drafting, and they always make the best of the talent they have. Also, a killer defense. The Buccaneers because Tony Dungy developed the Tampa 2 defense there and took it to Indy. Also have family in the area and have always liked the Bucs. The Broncos because... well... Peyton plays there now.
Please. Sell crazy somewhere else. You "RESPECT" the Denver Broncos football team, because HorseFace put on their uni? So - if he had signed with the Niners, then you'd "Respect" the storied Niners tradtion, steeped in stability and integrity?

GTFO - you're a sham.

WTF - you respect about the current Tampa Bay Bucs' team, owner, franchise, QB, uni colors, or any other aspect of their football... because Tony Dungy spent some time there? IF you spent 30 seconds doing a Wiki search on the Tampa 2, you'd see that Dungy took the Tampa 2 from the Steelers' 1970s defensive scheme, and slightly adapted it. So WTF does this have to do with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers... except that Dungy coached there... and then he coached for the Colts?

Seriously, dude - not too bright.

Mike Tomlin coached at Tampa, too... now I understand that connection.

Dude, just admit you've got a mancrush on Horse-Face and Dungy, and stop the freaking "Respect" BS...
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 11-11-2012, 08:46 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,996
Rep Points: 1758
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhead66 View Post
Please. Sell crazy somewhere else. You "RESPECT" the Denver Broncos football team, because HorseFace put on their uni? So - if he had signed with the Niners, then you'd "Respect" the storied Niners tradtion, steeped in stability and integrity?
No. The Broncos were already a decent team - even with Tebow as their QB. When Peyton joined them, I felt that they finally had the missing piece. That's why I respect them. As for the Niners... they're actually a good team. Peyton would have made them better. But Peyton didn't go there so, who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhead66 View Post
GTFO - you're a sham.
Why? Care to explain? So far, I've given you answers to your questions. Now, it's your turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhead66 View Post
WTF - you respect about the current Tampa Bay Bucs' team, owner, franchise, QB, uni colors, or any other aspect of their football... because Tony Dungy spent some time there?
I like Josh Freeman, I think their coach has a lot of fire and I like the way he stares down normal conventions. He's a fighter and he's instilled his personality on the team. I "do" like the Bucs colors, yes! Also, "yes", I like them because Tony Dungy got his head coaching start there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhead66 View Post
IF you spent 30 seconds doing a Wiki search on the Tampa 2, you'd see that Dungy took the Tampa 2 from the Steelers' 1970s defensive scheme, and slightly adapted it.
Lol. So... you read that on Wikipedia, didja? Good for you! Did you read the part about Dungy actually PLAYING for the Steelers? Tony Dungy is a retired Steeler and has 2 Superbowl rings - one as a player and one as a coach. Oh... and "yeah" I know he took the basic Tampa 2 defensive scheme from the Steelers. He's admitted that like a dozen times as a coach for Indy. So, you saying this to me is like saying to a fish that water is wet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhead66 View Post
So WTF does this have to do with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers... except that Dungy coached there... and then he coached for the Colts?
This should now be self-evident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhead66 View Post
Seriously, dude - not too bright.
Really? And what are you, a 40 watt bulb in a 60 watt world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhead66 View Post
Mike Tomlin coached at Tampa, too... now I understand that connection.
Really? Why... I never knew that! <--- I'm being sarcastic.

I like Tomlin. Why do you think I respect the Steelers?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 11-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,957
Rep Points: 3894
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhead66 View Post
Please. Sell crazy somewhere else. You "RESPECT" the Denver Broncos football team, because HorseFace put on their uni? So - if he had signed with the Niners, then you'd "Respect" the storied Niners tradtion, steeped in stability and integrity?

GTFO - you're a sham.

WTF - you respect about the current Tampa Bay Bucs' team, owner, franchise, QB, uni colors, or any other aspect of their football... because Tony Dungy spent some time there? IF you spent 30 seconds doing a Wiki search on the Tampa 2, you'd see that Dungy took the Tampa 2 from the Steelers' 1970s defensive scheme, and slightly adapted it. So WTF does this have to do with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers... except that Dungy coached there... and then he coached for the Colts?

Seriously, dude - not too bright.

Mike Tomlin coached at Tampa, too... now I understand that connection.

Dude, just admit you've got a mancrush on Horse-Face and Dungy, and stop the freaking "Respect" BS...
Good points, but isn't Elway not Peyton known as horse face?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 11-11-2012, 04:56 PM
mhead66 mhead66 is offline
Graduated Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 11
Rep Points: 54
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Good points, but isn't Elway not Peyton known as horse face?
Very true... Elway was the original, the very definition of the term:




But Peyton is now a BRONCO... and he still shares some of the features... the long face, the teeth...




Of course, it's hard to beat Ann:



And Sarah Jessica Parker even has a webpage... http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/

Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 11-11-2012, 05:32 PM
VCU Rams's Avatar
VCU Rams VCU Rams is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 16,140
Rep Points: 79072
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

i kinda dig sjp hmmm
__________________
2013 AFCN Champions
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,957
Rep Points: 3894
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhead66 View Post
Very true... Elway was the original, the very definition of the term:




But Peyton is now a BRONCO... and he still shares some of the features... the long face, the teeth...




Of course, it's hard to beat Ann:



And Sarah Jessica Parker even has a webpage... http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/

IMO no one is more horse face than another former Bronco...Shannon Sharpe.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 11-11-2012, 07:50 PM
mhead66 mhead66 is offline
Graduated Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 11
Rep Points: 54
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
No. The Broncos were already a decent team - even with Tebow as their QB. When Peyton joined them, I felt that they finally had the missing piece. That's why I respect them. As for the Niners... they're actually a good team. Peyton would have made them better. But Peyton didn't go there so, who cares?

I like Josh Freeman, I think their coach has a lot of fire and I like the way he stares down normal conventions. He's a fighter and he's instilled his personality on the team. I "do" like the Bucs colors, yes! Also, "yes", I like them because Tony Dungy got his head coaching start there.

Lol. So... you read that on Wikipedia, didja? Good for you! Did you read the part about Dungy actually PLAYING for the Steelers? Tony Dungy is a retired Steeler and has 2 Superbowl rings - one as a player and one as a coach. Oh... and "yeah" I know he took the basic Tampa 2 defensive scheme from the Steelers. He's admitted that like a dozen times as a coach for Indy. So, you saying this to me is like saying to a fish that water is wet.


I like Tomlin. Why do you think I respect the Steelers?
Why am I mocking you? Why does everyone here mock you? Surely you realize, if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid... you should just stop, and give that hole in your face a chance to heal.

1. This is a Bengals forum. If posters aren't Bengals fans, they're mostly Steelers or Ravens fans... because Cincy is in the AFCN (there are no Browns fans... at least any computer-literate ones). Supposedly, your "favorite" team is the Colts - and they're in the AFCS... the Colts' only relevance here is that we each play you once/3 years for one game, and we possibly compete for a wildcard. Seriously - don't you ever wonder what it would be like, if you would have had enough oxygen when you were born?

Pay attention - I'll type slowly. No one here cares about the Colts... or the Jags, or the Chiefs, or the Bills, or any other non-AFCN team. You just can't get that, can you? The condom factory that failed to stop your Daddy's most ******** swimmer should apologize to everyone here.

I am a LIFELONG Steelers fan - so I hate the Ravens, Bengals and Browns - and I pretty much despise the Titans, the Jags and the (defunct) Oilers - they (at least) were in the AFC Central, back in the day. The Raiders and the Cowboys bring back loathing... but the Colts... no one here gives a monkey's rectum. Even your ex - herself a one-bit brain with a parity error - was smart enough to dump you for Jake Delhomme.

So WTF are you doing here, selling an obnoxious product none of us want?

2. NO ONE (normal) "respects" other franchises... for the absurd reasons you listed. You like Tampa:
a. For the uniforms. This is why blondes like football teams - even Jerry Seinfeld mocked this. Dude, you're a lap behind the field. Your mouth is at full throttle, but the tank is dry.
b. For coach Greg Schiano! Your chimney's clogged, isn't it? He coached Rutgers for a decade, and Tampa is so THRILLED to have him, they can't even sell out NFL games.
c. Because they hired Tony Dungy 16 years ago.

Look, I know your CPU isn't connected to the bus. It isn't your fault - your parents should have watched, "Tomorrow's Children." Just understand this - No one "respects" other teams, because a player / coach is hired by said team.

I liked Walter Payton. As a result, while he played for Da' Bears, I rooted for him / them. But I didn't "respect" them - I don't hold them in esteem... because I'm normal. You... I know your belt doesn't go through all the loops, but a wise village idiot is usually a quiet village idiot.

Remember that... if you can.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 11-11-2012, 08:35 PM
NashvilleBengalfan's Avatar
NashvilleBengalfan NashvilleBengalfan is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Music City U.S.A.
Posts: 3,098
Rep Points: 17091
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhead66 View Post
Why am I mocking you? Why does everyone here mock you? Surely you realize, if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid... you should just stop, and give that hole in your face a chance to heal.

1. This is a Bengals forum. If posters aren't Bengals fans, they're mostly Steelers or Ravens fans... because Cincy is in the AFCN (there are no Browns fans... at least any computer-literate ones). Supposedly, your "favorite" team is the Colts - and they're in the AFCS... the Colts' only relevance here is that we each play you once/3 years for one game, and we possibly compete for a wildcard. Seriously - don't you ever wonder what it would be like, if you would have had enough oxygen when you were born?

Pay attention - I'll type slowly.

Remember that... if you can.
I just soiled my pants ....lol
__________________

Cincinnati Bengals
2013 AFCN Champions !
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 11-11-2012, 11:17 PM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhead66 View Post
Why am I mocking you? Why does everyone here mock you? Surely you realize, if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid... you should just stop, and give that hole in your face a chance to heal.

1. This is a Bengals forum. If posters aren't Bengals fans, they're mostly Steelers or Ravens fans... because Cincy is in the AFCN (there are no Browns fans... at least any computer-literate ones). Supposedly, your "favorite" team is the Colts - and they're in the AFCS... the Colts' only relevance here is that we each play you once/3 years for one game, and we possibly compete for a wildcard. Seriously - don't you ever wonder what it would be like, if you would have had enough oxygen when you were born?

Pay attention - I'll type slowly. No one here cares about the Colts... or the Jags, or the Chiefs, or the Bills, or any other non-AFCN team. You just can't get that, can you? The condom factory that failed to stop your Daddy's most ******** swimmer should apologize to everyone here.

I am a LIFELONG Steelers fan - so I hate the Ravens, Bengals and Browns - and I pretty much despise the Titans, the Jags and the (defunct) Oilers - they (at least) were in the AFC Central, back in the day. The Raiders and the Cowboys bring back loathing... but the Colts... no one here gives a monkey's rectum. Even your ex - herself a one-bit brain with a parity error - was smart enough to dump you for Jake Delhomme.

So WTF are you doing here, selling an obnoxious product none of us want?

2. NO ONE (normal) "respects" other franchises... for the absurd reasons you listed. You like Tampa:
a. For the uniforms. This is why blondes like football teams - even Jerry Seinfeld mocked this. Dude, you're a lap behind the field. Your mouth is at full throttle, but the tank is dry.
b. For coach Greg Schiano! Your chimney's clogged, isn't it? He coached Rutgers for a decade, and Tampa is so THRILLED to have him, they can't even sell out NFL games.
c. Because they hired Tony Dungy 16 years ago.

Look, I know your CPU isn't connected to the bus. It isn't your fault - your parents should have watched, "Tomorrow's Children." Just understand this - No one "respects" other teams, because a player / coach is hired by said team.

I liked Walter Payton. As a result, while he played for Da' Bears, I rooted for him / them. But I didn't "respect" them - I don't hold them in esteem... because I'm normal. You... I know your belt doesn't go through all the loops, but a wise village idiot is usually a quiet village idiot.

Remember that... if you can.
Here is what gets me, I am bi polar and suffer from adjustment reaction disorder complements of the US Army. Because of that I don't expect anybody to like me, that is why I am single. But this fool says he likes coming to the Bengals Message Board because he has friends here. That is laughable. Oh and by the way fan of whoever, I have been a steeler fan my entire life, really easy since I was born and raised about 30 miles east of Pittsburgh. But please continue your tirade, it is as funny as Letterman's top 10, and makes you more of an idiot with each post. I am half tempted to join one of the AFCS message boards and find out the truth about you.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 11-14-2012, 07:31 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,996
Rep Points: 1758
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhead66 View Post
Why am I mocking you? Why does everyone here mock you? Surely you realize, if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid... you should just stop, and give that hole in your face a chance to heal.

1. This is a Bengals forum. If posters aren't Bengals fans, they're mostly Steelers or Ravens fans... because Cincy is in the AFCN (there are no Browns fans... at least any computer-literate ones). Supposedly, your "favorite" team is the Colts - and they're in the AFCS... the Colts' only relevance here is that we each play you once/3 years for one game, and we possibly compete for a wildcard. Seriously - don't you ever wonder what it would be like, if you would have had enough oxygen when you were born?

Pay attention - I'll type slowly. No one here cares about the Colts... or the Jags, or the Chiefs, or the Bills, or any other non-AFCN team. You just can't get that, can you? The condom factory that failed to stop your Daddy's most ******** swimmer should apologize to everyone here.

I am a LIFELONG Steelers fan - so I hate the Ravens, Bengals and Browns - and I pretty much despise the Titans, the Jags and the (defunct) Oilers - they (at least) were in the AFC Central, back in the day. The Raiders and the Cowboys bring back loathing... but the Colts... no one here gives a monkey's rectum. Even your ex - herself a one-bit brain with a parity error - was smart enough to dump you for Jake Delhomme.

So WTF are you doing here, selling an obnoxious product none of us want?

2. NO ONE (normal) "respects" other franchises... for the absurd reasons you listed. You like Tampa:
a. For the uniforms. This is why blondes like football teams - even Jerry Seinfeld mocked this. Dude, you're a lap behind the field. Your mouth is at full throttle, but the tank is dry.
b. For coach Greg Schiano! Your chimney's clogged, isn't it? He coached Rutgers for a decade, and Tampa is so THRILLED to have him, they can't even sell out NFL games.
c. Because they hired Tony Dungy 16 years ago.

Look, I know your CPU isn't connected to the bus. It isn't your fault - your parents should have watched, "Tomorrow's Children." Just understand this - No one "respects" other teams, because a player / coach is hired by said team.

I liked Walter Payton. As a result, while he played for Da' Bears, I rooted for him / them. But I didn't "respect" them - I don't hold them in esteem... because I'm normal. You... I know your belt doesn't go through all the loops, but a wise village idiot is usually a quiet village idiot.

Remember that... if you can.
Lifelong Steelers fan, eh? Lol! You know, everyone I know who proclaims that they're "A Lifelong Steelers Fan" usually turn out to be bandwagon fans. So... who was your favorite team before you switched to the Steelers? Let me guess... The Bengals. You're a closet Bengals fan. That's why you post here.

As for your comments... you must have missed the part about my having FAMILY IN THE TAMPA AREA - which is one of the reasons I like the TAMPA BAY Buccaneers. So, is that an absurd reason for my liking the TAMPA BAY Buccaneers? Do you think it would be absurd for people who have family in PITTSBURGH to actually like the PITTSBURGH Steelers?

Listen, if you're going to mock me, at least bring in some original thoughts. Everything you just posted has been said - to me - by almost everyone on this board. So, at least try and be original instead of just copying everyone else.

Who cares if you liked Walter Payton? What does that have to do with the Steelers or the Bengals or the AFC North? Also, stop telling us you're "normal", okay? Because the more you proclaim that, the more we know that YOU'RE NOT! Only non-normal people constantly announce that they're "normal". Think about that. When was the last time you met someone in a mall or the post office or even at work and they said to you "Hi, I'm (whatever his or her name), and I'm normal!". Would you think that was a normal comment?

Dude... take your meds and chill, okay?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 11-14-2012, 07:42 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,996
Rep Points: 1758
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Here is what gets me, I am bi polar and suffer from adjustment reaction disorder complements of the US Army. Because of that I don't expect anybody to like me, that is why I am single. But this fool says he likes coming to the Bengals Message Board because he has friends here. That is laughable. Oh and by the way fan of whoever, I have been a steeler fan my entire life, really easy since I was born and raised about 30 miles east of Pittsburgh. But please continue your tirade, it is as funny as Letterman's top 10, and makes you more of an idiot with each post. I am half tempted to join one of the AFCS message boards and find out the truth about you.
<Sigh>... "YES", we know, Silence-Of-The-Wolves! You've posted that here like a gazillion times. Trust me, nobody here likes you. But like a zoo animal, you're very entertaining so we like to have you here!

By the way, I "do" have friends here. You must have missed the part about my have friends who are Steelers Fans. They lurk here a lot. I also have several Bengals fans with whom I've befriended over the years. They too lurk here and some have posted in Jungle Noise. So laugh all you want, Mr. Bipolar Man. At least you're in your manic state when you do that.

As for your being a Steeler fan all your entire life... goody for you! Maybe you'll figure out that Ben's rookie year was in fact, 2004 instead of 2005 and thus saving you from having your tirade and getting your original name banned... Steelman.

As for your joining one of the AFCS message boards - be my guest! Have a field day. Go and have a rant at the Texans board. I'm sure they'll love you there!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 11-14-2012, 10:15 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Lifelong Steelers fan, eh? Lol! You know, everyone I know who proclaims that they're "A Lifelong Steelers Fan" usually turn out to be bandwagon fans. So... who was your favorite team before you switched to the Steelers? Let me guess... The Bengals. You're a closet Bengals fan. That's why you post here.

As for your comments... you must have missed the part about my having FAMILY IN THE TAMPA AREA - which is one of the reasons I like the TAMPA BAY Buccaneers. So, is that an absurd reason for my liking the TAMPA BAY Buccaneers? Do you think it would be absurd for people who have family in PITTSBURGH to actually like the PITTSBURGH Steelers?

Listen, if you're going to mock me, at least bring in some original thoughts. Everything you just posted has been said - to me - by almost everyone on this board. So, at least try and be original instead of just copying everyone else.

Who cares if you liked Walter Payton? What does that have to do with the Steelers or the Bengals or the AFC North? Also, stop telling us you're "normal", okay? Because the more you proclaim that, the more we know that YOU'RE NOT! Only non-normal people constantly announce that they're "normal". Think about that. When was the last time you met someone in a mall or the post office or even at work and they said to you "Hi, I'm (whatever his or her name), and I'm normal!". Would you think that was a normal comment?

Dude... take your meds and chill, okay?



you are really stupid aren't you?

You say I am a closet Bengal fan because I post here, yet you post here also, so that makes you a closet bengal fan according to your warped sense of logic.. Also makes, SSC a bengal fan and all the other Steeler fans that post here. No you are just a little child trying so desperately to get your mommy and daddy to like you. But give up on it kid, NO ONE likes you. So take your sorry butt back to the AFCS message boards where you belong.
Have a good day and enjoy the new av i created just for you. It will be posted as a quote every time you type on this board, because that is exactly what you are. The Jake Delhomme is just a bonus because you really love him. Oh and by the way Steelman, Ben's rookie year was 2004, but hey if you want to say it is 2005 you go right ahead, everybody here already knows what an idiot you are, so you might as well go for broke.

Last edited by silenetwolf; 11-14-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 11-14-2012, 08:36 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,996
Rep Points: 1758
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post


you are really stupid aren't you?

You say I am a closet Bengal fan because I post here, yet you post here also, so that makes you a closet bengal fan according to your warped sense of logic.. Also makes, SSC a bengal fan and all the other Steeler fans that post here. No you are just a little child trying so desperately to get your mommy and daddy to like you. But give up on it kid, NO ONE likes you. So take your sorry butt back to the AFCS message boards where you belong.
Have a good day and enjoy the new av i created just for you. It will be posted as a quote every time you type on this board, because that is exactly what you are. The Jake Delhomme is just a bonus because you really love him. Oh and by the way Steelman, Ben's rookie year was 2004, but hey if you want to say it is 2005 you go right ahead, everybody here already knows what an idiot you are, so you might as well go for broke.
So... you think "I" am Steelman... Steelman?


Why don't you ask SCS about that? He's a Steelers fan too, you know!

Oh... and... don't get mad. It's just you in a manic state. Take your meds and it'll stabilize you, okay?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 11-14-2012, 08:44 PM
VCU Rams's Avatar
VCU Rams VCU Rams is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 16,140
Rep Points: 79072
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
So... you think "I" am Steelman... Steelman?


Why don't you ask SCS about that? He's a Steelers fan too, you know!

Oh... and... don't get mad. It's just you in a manic state. Take your meds and it'll stabilize you, okay?
__________________
2013 AFCN Champions
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 11-14-2012, 09:10 PM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,828
Rep Points: 10648
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
So... you think "I" am Steelman... Steelman?


Why don't you ask SCS about that? He's a Steelers fan too, you know!

Oh... and... don't get mad. It's just you in a manic state. Take your meds and it'll stabilize you, okay?
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 11-15-2012, 06:39 AM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,957
Rep Points: 3894
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
Uh oh...Jake near a Colt. Sheets gonna hit the fan when Coltsfan sees this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 11-15-2012, 09:09 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 18,362
Rep Points: 28721
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
Is that Coltsfan's current girlfriend on the left?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 11-15-2012, 09:15 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,828
Rep Points: 10648
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Is that Coltsfan's current girlfriend on the left?
It WAS....
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 11-15-2012, 09:18 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 18,362
Rep Points: 28721
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
It WAS....
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.