Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 11-10-2012, 10:07 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1758
Default Re: Clean Sweep Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Fixed
Fail
Old 11-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You're new here, so I'll fill you in.

The team I root for are The Colts.

The 3 teams I respect are: The Steelers, The Buccaneers, and The Broncos.

As for "why"... well, the Colts, it's obvious. The Steelers because they run a team like it should be run. Excellent ownership, competent coaching, good drafting, and they always make the best of the talent they have. Also, a killer defense. The Buccaneers because Tony Dungy developed the Tampa 2 defense there and took it to Indy. Also have family in the area and have always liked the Bucs. The Broncos because... well... Peyton plays there now.
Please. Sell crazy somewhere else. You "RESPECT" the Denver Broncos football team, because HorseFace put on their uni? So - if he had signed with the Niners, then you'd "Respect" the storied Niners tradtion, steeped in stability and integrity?

GTFO - you're a sham.

WTF - you respect about the current Tampa Bay Bucs' team, owner, franchise, QB, uni colors, or any other aspect of their football... because Tony Dungy spent some time there? IF you spent 30 seconds doing a Wiki search on the Tampa 2, you'd see that Dungy took the Tampa 2 from the Steelers' 1970s defensive scheme, and slightly adapted it. So WTF does this have to do with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers... except that Dungy coached there... and then he coached for the Colts?

Seriously, dude - not too bright.

Mike Tomlin coached at Tampa, too... now I understand that connection.

Dude, just admit you've got a mancrush on Horse-Face and Dungy, and stop the freaking "Respect" BS...
Old 11-11-2012, 08:46 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhead66 View Post
Please. Sell crazy somewhere else. You "RESPECT" the Denver Broncos football team, because HorseFace put on their uni? So - if he had signed with the Niners, then you'd "Respect" the storied Niners tradtion, steeped in stability and integrity?
No. The Broncos were already a decent team - even with Tebow as their QB. When Peyton joined them, I felt that they finally had the missing piece. That's why I respect them. As for the Niners... they're actually a good team. Peyton would have made them better. But Peyton didn't go there so, who cares?

Quote:
GTFO - you're a sham.
Why? Care to explain? So far, I've given you answers to your questions. Now, it's your turn.

Quote:
WTF - you respect about the current Tampa Bay Bucs' team, owner, franchise, QB, uni colors, or any other aspect of their football... because Tony Dungy spent some time there?
I like Josh Freeman, I think their coach has a lot of fire and I like the way he stares down normal conventions. He's a fighter and he's instilled his personality on the team. I "do" like the Bucs colors, yes! Also, "yes", I like them because Tony Dungy got his head coaching start there.

Quote:
IF you spent 30 seconds doing a Wiki search on the Tampa 2, you'd see that Dungy took the Tampa 2 from the Steelers' 1970s defensive scheme, and slightly adapted it.
Lol. So... you read that on Wikipedia, didja? Good for you! Did you read the part about Dungy actually PLAYING for the Steelers? Tony Dungy is a retired Steeler and has 2 Superbowl rings - one as a player and one as a coach. Oh... and "yeah" I know he took the basic Tampa 2 defensive scheme from the Steelers. He's admitted that like a dozen times as a coach for Indy. So, you saying this to me is like saying to a fish that water is wet.

Quote:
So WTF does this have to do with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers... except that Dungy coached there... and then he coached for the Colts?
This should now be self-evident.

Quote:
Really? And what are you, a 40 watt bulb in a 60 watt world?

Quote:
Really? Why... I never knew that! <--- I'm being sarcastic.

I like Tomlin. Why do you think I respect the Steelers?
Old 11-11-2012, 01:06 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3894

Quote:

GTFO - you're a sham.

WTF - you respect about the current Tampa Bay Bucs' team, owner, franchise, QB, uni colors, or any other aspect of their football... because Tony Dungy spent some time there? IF you spent 30 seconds doing a Wiki search on the Tampa 2, you'd see that Dungy took the Tampa 2 from the Steelers' 1970s defensive scheme, and slightly adapted it. So WTF does this have to do with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers... except that Dungy coached there... and then he coached for the Colts?

Dude, just admit you've got a mancrush on Horse-Face and Dungy, and stop the freaking "Respect" BS...
Good points, but isn't Elway not Peyton known as horse face?
Old 11-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Graduated Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Good points, but isn't Elway not Peyton known as horse face?
Very true... Elway was the original, the very definition of the term:

But Peyton is now a BRONCO... and he still shares some of the features... the long face, the teeth...

Of course, it's hard to beat Ann:

And Sarah Jessica Parker even has a webpage... http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/

Old 11-11-2012, 05:32 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 79072

i kinda dig sjp hmmm
Old 11-11-2012, 06:05 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Very true... Elway was the original, the very definition of the term:

But Peyton is now a BRONCO... and he still shares some of the features... the long face, the teeth...

Of course, it's hard to beat Ann:

And Sarah Jessica Parker even has a webpage... http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/

IMO no one is more horse face than another former Bronco...Shannon Sharpe.

Old 11-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Graduated Newbie

Quote:
No. The Broncos were already a decent team - even with Tebow as their QB. When Peyton joined them, I felt that they finally had the missing piece. That's why I respect them. As for the Niners... they're actually a good team. Peyton would have made them better. But Peyton didn't go there so, who cares?

I like Josh Freeman, I think their coach has a lot of fire and I like the way he stares down normal conventions. He's a fighter and he's instilled his personality on the team. I "do" like the Bucs colors, yes! Also, "yes", I like them because Tony Dungy got his head coaching start there.

Lol. So... you read that on Wikipedia, didja? Good for you! Did you read the part about Dungy actually PLAYING for the Steelers? Tony Dungy is a retired Steeler and has 2 Superbowl rings - one as a player and one as a coach. Oh... and "yeah" I know he took the basic Tampa 2 defensive scheme from the Steelers. He's admitted that like a dozen times as a coach for Indy. So, you saying this to me is like saying to a fish that water is wet.

I like Tomlin. Why do you think I respect the Steelers?
Why am I mocking you? Why does everyone here mock you? Surely you realize, if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid... you should just stop, and give that hole in your face a chance to heal.

1. This is a Bengals forum. If posters aren't Bengals fans, they're mostly Steelers or Ravens fans... because Cincy is in the AFCN (there are no Browns fans... at least any computer-literate ones). Supposedly, your "favorite" team is the Colts - and they're in the AFCS... the Colts' only relevance here is that we each play you once/3 years for one game, and we possibly compete for a wildcard. Seriously - don't you ever wonder what it would be like, if you would have had enough oxygen when you were born?

Pay attention - I'll type slowly. No one here cares about the Colts... or the Jags, or the Chiefs, or the Bills, or any other non-AFCN team. You just can't get that, can you? The condom factory that failed to stop your Daddy's most ******** swimmer should apologize to everyone here.

I am a LIFELONG Steelers fan - so I hate the Ravens, Bengals and Browns - and I pretty much despise the Titans, the Jags and the (defunct) Oilers - they (at least) were in the AFC Central, back in the day. The Raiders and the Cowboys bring back loathing... but the Colts... no one here gives a monkey's rectum. Even your ex - herself a one-bit brain with a parity error - was smart enough to dump you for Jake Delhomme.

So WTF are you doing here, selling an obnoxious product none of us want?

2. NO ONE (normal) "respects" other franchises... for the absurd reasons you listed. You like Tampa:
a. For the uniforms. This is why blondes like football teams - even Jerry Seinfeld mocked this. Dude, you're a lap behind the field. Your mouth is at full throttle, but the tank is dry.
b. For coach Greg Schiano! Your chimney's clogged, isn't it? He coached Rutgers for a decade, and Tampa is so THRILLED to have him, they can't even sell out NFL games.
c. Because they hired Tony Dungy 16 years ago.

Look, I know your CPU isn't connected to the bus. It isn't your fault - your parents should have watched, "Tomorrow's Children." Just understand this - No one "respects" other teams, because a player / coach is hired by said team.

I liked Walter Payton. As a result, while he played for Da' Bears, I rooted for him / them. But I didn't "respect" them - I don't hold them in esteem... because I'm normal. You... I know your belt doesn't go through all the loops, but a wise village idiot is usually a quiet village idiot.

Remember that... if you can.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:35 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 17091

Quote:
Why am I mocking you? Why does everyone here mock you? Surely you realize, if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid... you should just stop, and give that hole in your face a chance to heal.

1. This is a Bengals forum. If posters aren't Bengals fans, they're mostly Steelers or Ravens fans... because Cincy is in the AFCN (there are no Browns fans... at least any computer-literate ones). Supposedly, your "favorite" team is the Colts - and they're in the AFCS... the Colts' only relevance here is that we each play you once/3 years for one game, and we possibly compete for a wildcard. Seriously - don't you ever wonder what it would be like, if you would have had enough oxygen when you were born?

Pay attention - I'll type slowly.

I just soiled my pants ....lol

Cincinnati Bengals
2013 AFCN Champions !
Old 11-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762

Quote:

Pay attention - I'll type slowly. No one here cares about the Colts... or the Jags, or the Chiefs, or the Bills, or any other non-AFCN team. You just can't get that, can you? The condom factory that failed to stop your Daddy's most ******** swimmer should apologize to everyone here.

I am a LIFELONG Steelers fan - so I hate the Ravens, Bengals and Browns - and I pretty much despise the Titans, the Jags and the (defunct) Oilers - they (at least) were in the AFC Central, back in the day. The Raiders and the Cowboys bring back loathing... but the Colts... no one here gives a monkey's rectum. Even your ex - herself a one-bit brain with a parity error - was smart enough to dump you for Jake Delhomme.

2. NO ONE (normal) "respects" other franchises... for the absurd reasons you listed. You like Tampa:
a. For the uniforms. This is why blondes like football teams - even Jerry Seinfeld mocked this. Dude, you're a lap behind the field. Your mouth is at full throttle, but the tank is dry.
b. For coach Greg Schiano! Your chimney's clogged, isn't it? He coached Rutgers for a decade, and Tampa is so THRILLED to have him, they can't even sell out NFL games.

Look, I know your CPU isn't connected to the bus. It isn't your fault - your parents should have watched, "Tomorrow's Children." Just understand this - No one "respects" other teams, because a player / coach is hired by said team.

I liked Walter Payton. As a result, while he played for Da' Bears, I rooted for him / them. But I didn't "respect" them - I don't hold them in esteem... because I'm normal. You... I know your belt doesn't go through all the loops, but a wise village idiot is usually a quiet village idiot.

Here is what gets me, I am bi polar and suffer from adjustment reaction disorder complements of the US Army. Because of that I don't expect anybody to like me, that is why I am single. But this fool says he likes coming to the Bengals Message Board because he has friends here. That is laughable. Oh and by the way fan of whoever, I have been a steeler fan my entire life, really easy since I was born and raised about 30 miles east of Pittsburgh. But please continue your tirade, it is as funny as Letterman's top 10, and makes you more of an idiot with each post. I am half tempted to join one of the AFCS message boards and find out the truth about you.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:31 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:

Lifelong Steelers fan, eh? Lol! You know, everyone I know who proclaims that they're "A Lifelong Steelers Fan" usually turn out to be bandwagon fans. So... who was your favorite team before you switched to the Steelers? Let me guess... The Bengals. You're a closet Bengals fan. That's why you post here.

As for your comments... you must have missed the part about my having FAMILY IN THE TAMPA AREA - which is one of the reasons I like the TAMPA BAY Buccaneers. So, is that an absurd reason for my liking the TAMPA BAY Buccaneers? Do you think it would be absurd for people who have family in PITTSBURGH to actually like the PITTSBURGH Steelers?

Listen, if you're going to mock me, at least bring in some original thoughts. Everything you just posted has been said - to me - by almost everyone on this board. So, at least try and be original instead of just copying everyone else.

Who cares if you liked Walter Payton? What does that have to do with the Steelers or the Bengals or the AFC North? Also, stop telling us you're "normal", okay? Because the more you proclaim that, the more we know that YOU'RE NOT! Only non-normal people constantly announce that they're "normal". Think about that. When was the last time you met someone in a mall or the post office or even at work and they said to you "Hi, I'm (whatever his or her name), and I'm normal!". Would you think that was a normal comment?

Dude... take your meds and chill, okay?
Old 11-14-2012, 07:42 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Here is what gets me, I am bi polar and suffer from adjustment reaction disorder complements of the US Army. Because of that I don't expect anybody to like me, that is why I am single. But this fool says he likes coming to the Bengals Message Board because he has friends here. That is laughable. Oh and by the way fan of whoever, I have been a steeler fan my entire life, really easy since I was born and raised about 30 miles east of Pittsburgh. But please continue your tirade, it is as funny as Letterman's top 10, and makes you more of an idiot with each post. I am half tempted to join one of the AFCS message boards and find out the truth about you.
<Sigh>... "YES", we know, Silence-Of-The-Wolves! You've posted that here like a gazillion times. Trust me, nobody here likes you. But like a zoo animal, you're very entertaining so we like to have you here!

By the way, I "do" have friends here. You must have missed the part about my have friends who are Steelers Fans. They lurk here a lot. I also have several Bengals fans with whom I've befriended over the years. They too lurk here and some have posted in Jungle Noise. So laugh all you want, Mr. Bipolar Man. At least you're in your manic state when you do that.

As for your being a Steeler fan all your entire life... goody for you! Maybe you'll figure out that Ben's rookie year was in fact, 2004 instead of 2005 and thus saving you from having your tirade and getting your original name banned... Steelman.

As for your joining one of the AFCS message boards - be my guest! Have a field day. Go and have a rant at the Texans board. I'm sure they'll love you there!
Old 11-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762

Quote:
Lifelong Steelers fan, eh? Lol! You know, everyone I know who proclaims that they're "A Lifelong Steelers Fan" usually turn out to be bandwagon fans. So... who was your favorite team before you switched to the Steelers? Let me guess... The Bengals. You're a closet Bengals fan. That's why you post here.

As for your comments... you must have missed the part about my having FAMILY IN THE TAMPA AREA - which is one of the reasons I like the TAMPA BAY Buccaneers. So, is that an absurd reason for my liking the TAMPA BAY Buccaneers? Do you think it would be absurd for people who have family in PITTSBURGH to actually like the PITTSBURGH Steelers?

Listen, if you're going to mock me, at least bring in some original thoughts. Everything you just posted has been said - to me - by almost everyone on this board. So, at least try and be original instead of just copying everyone else.

Who cares if you liked Walter Payton? What does that have to do with the Steelers or the Bengals or the AFC North? Also, stop telling us you're "normal", okay? Because the more you proclaim that, the more we know that YOU'RE NOT! Only non-normal people constantly announce that they're "normal". Think about that. When was the last time you met someone in a mall or the post office or even at work and they said to you "Hi, I'm (whatever his or her name), and I'm normal!". Would you think that was a normal comment?

Dude... take your meds and chill, okay?

you are really stupid aren't you?

You say I am a closet Bengal fan because I post here, yet you post here also, so that makes you a closet bengal fan according to your warped sense of logic.. Also makes, SSC a bengal fan and all the other Steeler fans that post here. No you are just a little child trying so desperately to get your mommy and daddy to like you. But give up on it kid, NO ONE likes you. So take your sorry butt back to the AFCS message boards where you belong.
Have a good day and enjoy the new av i created just for you. It will be posted as a quote every time you type on this board, because that is exactly what you are. The Jake Delhomme is just a bonus because you really love him. Oh and by the way Steelman, Ben's rookie year was 2004, but hey if you want to say it is 2005 you go right ahead, everybody here already knows what an idiot you are, so you might as well go for broke.

Last edited by silenetwolf; 11-14-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:36 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post

you are really stupid aren't you?

You say I am a closet Bengal fan because I post here, yet you post here also, so that makes you a closet bengal fan according to your warped sense of logic.. Also makes, SSC a bengal fan and all the other Steeler fans that post here. No you are just a little child trying so desperately to get your mommy and daddy to like you. But give up on it kid, NO ONE likes you. So take your sorry butt back to the AFCS message boards where you belong.
Have a good day and enjoy the new av i created just for you. It will be posted as a quote every time you type on this board, because that is exactly what you are. The Jake Delhomme is just a bonus because you really love him. Oh and by the way Steelman, Ben's rookie year was 2004, but hey if you want to say it is 2005 you go right ahead, everybody here already knows what an idiot you are, so you might as well go for broke.
So... you think "I" am Steelman... Steelman?

Why don't you ask SCS about that? He's a Steelers fan too, you know!

Oh... and... don't get mad. It's just you in a manic state. Take your meds and it'll stabilize you, okay?
Old 11-14-2012, 08:44 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 79072

Quote:

Oh... and... don't get mad. It's just you in a manic state. Take your meds and it'll stabilize you, okay?
Old 11-14-2012, 09:10 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10648

Quote:

Old 11-15-2012, 06:39 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
Uh oh...Jake near a Colt. Sheets gonna hit the fan when Coltsfan sees this.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:09 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Rep Points: 28721

Quote:
Is that Coltsfan's current girlfriend on the left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:15 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10648

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Is that Coltsfan's current girlfriend on the left?
It WAS....
Old 11-15-2012, 09:18 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Rep Points: 28721

Quote:
It WAS....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.