Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:36 AM
SunsetBengal's Avatar
SunsetBengal SunsetBengal is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sunset Beach, NC
Posts: 15,739
Rep Points: 47073
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
She was hot, I thought maybe I could dislodge her from the church.

Well, if she was hot, you should have just focused on dislodging her from the confines of her clothes.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:39 AM
fredtoast's Avatar
fredtoast fredtoast is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Scenic East Tennessee
Posts: 48,169
Rep Points: 52883
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
She was hot, I thought maybe I could dislodge her from the church.
Is she Amish?
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:40 AM
RumbleCat RumbleCat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,017
Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetBengal View Post
Well, if she was hot, you should have just focused on dislodging her from the confines of her clothes.
Well, I could tell that wasn't happening. Within 5 minutes she was asking me why I lost my faith in god. And all I could picture was both of us naked and her massaging me with Wesson, I think we were on different paths.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:40 AM
RumbleCat RumbleCat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,017
Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
Is she Amish?
lmao
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:41 AM
SunsetBengal's Avatar
SunsetBengal SunsetBengal is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sunset Beach, NC
Posts: 15,739
Rep Points: 47073
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
Well, I could tell that wasn't happening. Within 5 minutes she was asking me why I lost my faith in god. And all I could picture was both of us naked and her massaging me with Wesson, I think we were on different paths.

I envision a "deep thoughts' moment in there somewhere.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:43 AM
RumbleCat RumbleCat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,017
Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetBengal View Post
I envision a "deep thoughts' moment in there somewhere.
lol

I guess we need to shift this into a new thread about my date, because we have derailed the Texas seceding topic.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 11-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,494
Rep Points: 23566
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
Too soon man, too soon...
Never too soon to make fun of someone that didn't like their life and took the easy way out. I know plenty of people that have passed that would have loved to live on....even if their biggest problem was being called a *****. No sympathy for suiciders...
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 11-14-2012, 12:48 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,494
Rep Points: 23566
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
Now this is more like it! Finally someone jumps on board with me. I say, get you and your family (and any nice looking friends your wife may have, just sayin..) and get over here. I have a huge start on the whole thing, but you've kicked it up even more. I have just completed the motion sensing rocket launchers. And this leads me to finally make the final announcement:

Once JC and his family arrive at Fort Rumblemikey, the rest of you have 24 hours to make it here to safety. After this time period expires, we will officially declare ourselves a free sovereign nation unto ourselves, and secede from the country. And also the state of Indiana, which is apparently seceding on it's own. So we will be seceded from a state that has seceded from the country. That's double secession, and that means we will be, uh, well it means something.

And I wouldn't try to attack us if I were you. Once we officially secede, and lock the border of my property/country down, I'd stay back. I'm not good at estimating, but I'd say we have a solid 2 acres, and every inch will be guarded. And that's not including the underground complex.

This post, and the subsequent posts I've made in this thread are (my) (and maybe JC's) personal feelings of the ridiculousness of states seceding. Texas can secede, then the following week, we'll just send in the Reserves and National Guard from Oklahoma, and take it right back.

This country is so much fun, I'm glad I was born here, it came down to here or Australia, and I chose America. Tough choice, because have you freakin' seen all the hot chicks in Australia?

A wise man once told me "Haters gon hate". He told me to live my life by these inspirational words.....so I have. I'm still not sure exactly what that sentence means, but I will not let the haters and their hating bring me down. Now, what does that have to do with the secession of your home? Nothing at all....I just wanted to start off my post with an inspirational quote.

Anyway....I still have some canned food left from when my parents started bringing food over to my house in a failed attempt to make me do a food storage thing in the basement. They thought that since they had a years supply of food, I should too. So, I have about a dozen cans of canned vegetables. None of them are good, or I would have eaten them already, but it's food.

And yes, this states seceding thing is all a giant joke to me. No one actually thinks that it's going to happen, right? I mean,....look what happened last time some states tried to secede from the union. Abe Lincoln: Vampire Slayer said no, and he meant it.

Not gonna happen. Not even close.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 11-14-2012, 02:17 PM
RumbleCat RumbleCat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,017
Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
A wise man once told me "Haters gon hate". He told me to live my life by these inspirational words.....so I have. I'm still not sure exactly what that sentence means, but I will not let the haters and their hating bring me down. Now, what does that have to do with the secession of your home? Nothing at all....I just wanted to start off my post with an inspirational quote.

Anyway....I still have some canned food left from when my parents started bringing food over to my house in a failed attempt to make me do a food storage thing in the basement. They thought that since they had a years supply of food, I should too. So, I have about a dozen cans of canned vegetables. None of them are good, or I would have eaten them already, but it's food.

And yes, this states seceding thing is all a giant joke to me. No one actually thinks that it's going to happen, right? I mean,....look what happened last time some states tried to secede from the union. Abe Lincoln: Vampire Slayer said no, and he meant it.

Not gonna happen. Not even close.
I certainly don't think we need to worry. That's why I made the funny posts.

But just in case, could you send me those canned goods?
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 11-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,385
Rep Points: 19726
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
I certainly don't think we need to worry. That's why I made the funny posts.

But just in case, could you send me those canned goods?
Whatever dude......you're scared. You've started datin' Sunday School teachers (ya know, just in case you're wrong), you're watching those prepper shows on Nat Geo......you and Cupcakes are conspiring to run fake food drives so you can hoard up on canned goods......I bet dollars to donuts your "fake bunker story" is true.....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 11-14-2012, 02:38 PM
RumbleCat RumbleCat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,017
Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
Whatever dude......you're scared. You've started datin' Sunday School teachers (ya know, just in case you're wrong), you're watching those prepper shows on Nat Geo......you and Cupcakes are conspiring to run fake food drives so you can hoard up on canned goods......I bet dollars to donuts your "fake bunker story" is true.....
Damnit, can't get anything past you. And just for the record, the fake food drives were Cupcake's idea. I'm not takin' the rap for that.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 11-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,385
Rep Points: 19726
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
Damnit, can't get anything past you. And just for the record, the fake food drives were Cupcake's idea. I'm not takin' the rap for that.
.....may as well, you're down with bangin the Sunday School teacher.....what's wrong with a little fake God's Food Pantry action at this point?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 11-14-2012, 02:44 PM
RumbleCat RumbleCat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,017
Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
.....may as well, you're down with bangin the Sunday School teacher.....what's wrong with a little fake God's Food Pantry action at this point?
Good lord, I may not believe in god, but I used to, and I have some morals. However, briefly, and allow me to stress, briefly, I considered having a religious "rebirth", just in case it might have gotten me back here in the tub with her, and some baby oil.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 11-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,385
Rep Points: 19726
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
Good lord, I may not believe in god, but I used to, and I have some morals. However, briefly, and allow me to stress, briefly, I considered having a religious "rebirth", just in case it might have gotten me back here in the tub with her, and some baby oil.
....why am I not surprised? ......and....uh...see what I mean? LOL!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 11-14-2012, 02:50 PM
RumbleCat RumbleCat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,017
Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
....why am I not surprised? ......and....uh...see what I mean? LOL!
lol

My stomach muscles hurt.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 11-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,385
Rep Points: 19726
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
lol

My stomach muscles hurt.
....you did that to yourself, brah.....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 11-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,385
Rep Points: 19726
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
....you did that to yourself, brah.....
......after you didn't make it "back here to the tub"....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 11-14-2012, 02:59 PM
RumbleCat RumbleCat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,017
Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
......after you didn't make it "back here to the tub"....
lol

STOP!
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 11-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,385
Rep Points: 19726
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
lol

STOP!
Ain't no shame in being a master in self "promotion"..........I'd have saved myself about $200K over the last 4 years if I could.....and heaven knows I cracked my neck more than one time tryin'! Thinkin' about havin' a rib removed......women done got one, what's one more?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 11-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Morning Star Morning Star is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,806
Rep Points: 2354
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/11/...ecede-from-us/
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 11-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,494
Rep Points: 23566
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
Ugh....Rick Perry is such a piece of turd. Seriously, that dude blows. And besides....everyone already knew this was not going to happen.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 11-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,494
Rep Points: 23566
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
Whatever dude......you're scared. You've started datin' Sunday School teachers (ya know, just in case you're wrong), you're watching those prepper shows on Nat Geo......you and Cupcakes are conspiring to run fake food drives so you can hoard up on canned goods......I bet dollars to donuts your "fake bunker story" is true.....
Well, we were talking a while ago, and I said: "You know what, Mike? I really like that Wyche fella. We should let him live at the fortress once all hell breaks loose.", to which sir Rumblecat promptly agreed to. I think we may have to take back our offer though after all the remarks outta you. No three year old canned peas for Wyche!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 11-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Lawless_1's Avatar
Lawless_1 Lawless_1 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
Posts: 8,071
Rep Points: 10585
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

If it happened the illegal immigrants would have to cross 2 borders.
__________________
"I don't care if it's rock, paper, scissors or a race to the car I do what I can to win" - Tyler Eifert

Xbox Gamertag L4WL3SS 1 (360 and One)

Follow me on Twitter @Lawless_1
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 11-14-2012, 07:53 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,385
Rep Points: 19726
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
Well, we were talking a while ago, and I said: "You know what, Mike? I really like that Wyche fella. We should let him live at the fortress once all hell breaks loose.", to which sir Rumblecat promptly agreed to. I think we may have to take back our offer though after all the remarks outta you. No three year old canned peas for Wyche!!!!
Sumbeach Harold! Say it ain't so! I love peas!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 11-15-2012, 10:46 AM
RumbleCat RumbleCat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,017
Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: Texas wanting to secede U.S ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
Well, we were talking a while ago, and I said: "You know what, Mike? I really like that Wyche fella. We should let him live at the fortress once all hell breaks loose.", to which sir Rumblecat promptly agreed to. I think we may have to take back our offer though after all the remarks outta you. No three year old canned peas for Wyche!!!!
Too bad bro. Just remember, you had your chance, and blew it. While you're living off of dead human flesh, me, JC, and the group he brings, will be enjoying 3 yr old sweet peas! Singing praises to The Jolly Green Giant.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.