Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

View Poll Results: How will you react to Palmer on Sunday?
Cheer 13 18.06%
No Response 21 29.17%
Boo 38 52.78%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #251  
Old 11-16-2012, 12:49 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,448
Rep Points: 20086
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBengal View Post
I would love to see these "reports"
As would I......
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 11-16-2012, 12:52 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,448
Rep Points: 20086
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailroad View Post
Key word was "currently" (i.e., this season). I am no Carson fanboy, and try to view the guy objectively. But I will say this - why did your franchise QB, who always toed the company line, worked his *** off to get back from two major injuries to play, and play through countless others, decide to walk away from the remainder of a lucrative contract and vow to never play for this organization again? What made that thing go **** up so fast? You have other players (Boomer, Collinsworth, Willie Anderson, Dillon, TJ, Chad, Pickens, Joseph, etc.) talk about how poorly this organization is run. Not to mention we have 0 playoff wins (and the number of winning seasons can be counted on one hand) since a certain owner took over the team from his father.
This is EXACTLY right on the money.....except all of the Mike Clown "fanboys" get all butthurt when you call out their messiah.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 11-16-2012, 12:56 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,448
Rep Points: 20086
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
I love how people talk like Dalton needs to step up and get in people's faces and be a leader like Drew Brees or Tom Brady. Thing is, those guys didn't become leaders until they had rings or significant success. Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis need to build a team strong enough to have some real success, THEN they can ask guys like Dalton to step into a leadership role. Until then, no one is going to truly respect a guy who hasn't even won a playoff game in this league.
Thing is Shake....that's EXACTLY what people said about Palmer on here......so, you can't be too surprised to be hearing it again, right?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 11-16-2012, 12:59 PM
WeezyBengal's Avatar
WeezyBengal WeezyBengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 7,254
Rep Points: 20641
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by McC View Post
Who cares about when he decided to leave? All that matters is when he left, which was during the lockout. You seem to be the dense one. You can use all the giant letters you want. Doesn't make you any more right or any less of a ****. Please tell me what I lied about. You're gonna call me a liar, you'd better be able to prove it, dbag.

I don't hate Palmer. I'm just done with him. Bulletin--He ain't the superhero you seem to think he is. He's just a guy who deserted his teammates. Anyway, justice has been served. He went from bad to worse. That's not my doing. That's the universe. Argue with the universe cuz you're too stupid for me to waste any more time on.
Actually, Carson is having a very nice year with the Raiders.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:00 PM
bfine32's Avatar
bfine32 bfine32 is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Radcliff, KY
Posts: 22,667
Rep Points: 42029
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBengal View Post
I would love to see these "reports"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
As would I......
As would I....However, if you can't admit it was widely reported that a big reason of Carson's dissatisfaction here was because of being booed, getting ridiculed in front of his family, and getting trash threw on his lawn that I don't know what to tell ya. The organization did not do this things, the fans did.

Do you ever wonder why CP9 hasn't publically expressed his graditude (if he did I was unaware) to the city of Cincinnati and its fans.

I also see where WW is trying to compare this situation to Boomer's; they were nothing alike. Boomer wanted traded after Mikey had already drafted his replacement (after Boomer and Fulcher both expressed the need to draft defense), it was evident Mikey wanted to go in a different direction and Boomer wanted to be able to explore opportunities elsewhere. Even with that he agreed to stay on an extra year and facilitate the transition.
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:00 PM
McC's Avatar
McC McC is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,559
Rep Points: 20914
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
I got your dbag....when you say he quit during the lockout....it's a BOLD FACE LIE....PERIOD. Here's the link, again, you illiterate puke:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...lly-bengalized



....you claim to be some sort of journalist? Well, surely you know what a dateline is, right? Read it and weep. What you get on here and perpetuate as truth, is a LIE. Which, makes anyone who spreads such mularkey, a LIAR. Get it?

Who cares if it's Carson, Pickens, Blake, Boomer, Big Willie.....who cares? That's not the point! The point is, NUMEROUS players have walked, and they continue to do so. But go ahead and live in Walt Disney fairy tale world....it was just Carson. Get real.


Get off the Mike Clown teat.
You're harping on a technicality. During the lockout, right before the lockout, the upshot was he left his teammates without a QB at a time when there was no way to really train a replacement. That's why the new QB had to go into the season with little to no training camp. Stop trying to rewrite history. And stop sukking on Golden Boy's balls. Are you related to him? Never saw anyone on this board throw such a hysterical hissy fit over a guy who's gone or pretty much anything else, for that matter. If you've set out to prove what a colossal nut job you are, congratulations. Mission accomplished.

We get it. You hate Mike Brown. You only say it in every single post. Show me where I ever expressed a single moment of love for MB. Granted, I'm not psychotically obsessed with him like you. Can't imagine any sane person who would be. But I'm no MB apologist. Never have been. Pardon me if I'm rational enough to realize certain things never change, no matter how much lunatics like you scream about it. I don't waste my breath. You wanna waste yours, go ahead.

When did I ever claim to be a journalist? I'm trying to understand where you're coming from, but you're so off the wall, it's impossible.
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:03 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,448
Rep Points: 20086
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergonnachange View Post
You had me until that last line. I despise Mikey Boy with the best of them but if the day ever comes when I'm rooting against the Bengals in a meaningful game; that's the day I find another team to root for.

To be clear: If they're out of playoff contention, I don't root against them, I just don't care.
Right on.....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:03 PM
WeezyBengal's Avatar
WeezyBengal WeezyBengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 7,254
Rep Points: 20641
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
I got your dbag....when you say he quit during the lockout....it's a BOLD FACE LIE....PERIOD. Here's the link, again, you illiterate puke:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...lly-bengalized



....you claim to be some sort of journalist? Well, surely you know what a dateline is, right? Read it and weep. What you get on here and perpetuate as truth, is a LIE. Which, makes anyone who spreads such mularkey, a LIAR. Get it?

Who cares if it's Carson, Pickens, Blake, Boomer, Big Willie.....who cares? That's not the point! The point is, NUMEROUS players have walked, and they continue to do so. But go ahead and live in Walt Disney fairy tale world....it was just Carson. Get real.


Get off the Mike Clown teat.
I agree with you on all points. MCC is way off.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:06 PM
McC's Avatar
McC McC is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,559
Rep Points: 20914
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBengal View Post
Actually, Carson is having a very nice year with the Raiders.
Wasn't talking about his performance. Was talking about his team.
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:06 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,448
Rep Points: 20086
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
As would I....However, if you can't admit it was widely reported that a big reason of Carson's dissatisfaction here was because of being booed, getting ridiculed in front of his family, and getting trash threw on his lawn that I don't know what to tell ya. The organization did not do this things, the fans did.

Do you ever wonder why CP9 hasn't publically expressed his graditude (if he did I was unaware) to the city of Cincinnati and its fans.

I also see where WW is trying to compare this situation to Boomer's; they were nothing alike. Boomer wanted traded after Mikey had already drafted his replacement (after Boomer and Fulcher both expressed the need to draft defense), it was evident Mikey wanted to go in a different direction and Boomer wanted to be able to explore opportunities elsewhere. Even with that he agreed to stay on an extra year and facilitate the transition.
I haven't seen any reports in writing what Palmer thought about Cincinnati, or anything else, for that matter.

Boomer wanted out because of the ousting of Sam Wyche....look at the timeline. The Bengals pleaded with him to stay and help groom his replacement....which he did.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:08 PM
bfine32's Avatar
bfine32 bfine32 is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Radcliff, KY
Posts: 22,667
Rep Points: 42029
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBengal View Post
Actually, Carson is having a very nice year with the Raiders.
29 QBs have at least 250 passing attempts in the NFL. Of those CP9 is ranked 15 (bottom half) in passer rating on a 3-6 team. Is that what you call "having a very nice year"?
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:10 PM
bfine32's Avatar
bfine32 bfine32 is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Radcliff, KY
Posts: 22,667
Rep Points: 42029
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
I haven't seen any reports in writing what Palmer thought about Cincinnati, or anything else, for that matter.
However, you claim it was because of Mike Brown and the organization.
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:11 PM
WeezyBengal's Avatar
WeezyBengal WeezyBengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 7,254
Rep Points: 20641
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by McC View Post
You're harping on a technicality. During the lockout, right before the lockout, the upshot was he left his teammates without a QB at a time when there was no way to really train a replacement. That's why the new QB had to go into the season with little to no training camp. Stop trying to rewrite history. And stop sukking on Golden Boy's balls. Are you related to him? Never saw anyone on this board throw such a hysterical hissy fit over a guy who's gone or pretty much anything else, for that matter. If you've set out to prove what a colossal nut job you are, congratulations. Mission accomplished.

We get it. You hate Mike Brown. You only say it in every single post. Show me where I ever expressed a single moment of love for MB. Granted, I'm not psychotically obsessed with him like you. Can't imagine any sane person who would be. But I'm no MB apologist. Never have been. Pardon me if I'm rational enough to realize certain things never change, no matter how much lunatics like you scream about it. I don't waste my breath. You wanna waste yours, go ahead.

When did I ever claim to be a journalist? I'm trying to understand where you're coming from, but you're so off the wall, it's impossible.
Why does it matter if he had a decent replacement or not? Isnt it the organization and teams responsibility to have a capable backup quarterback? Maybe the team should have had a decent second stringer rather than keeping baby bro (Jordan Palmer) on the team when everyone in the organization KNEW how terrible he was.

Carson wanted to leave because the organization was a piece of ****. How in the world is it his responsibility to make sure the team had a capable QB in waiting?

Stop saying he quit on his team. It just sounds ignorant. All Bengals fans know how much of a mess this organization is and on one actually knows the entire story about what went on behind closed doors with Palmer and organization. Ill tell you one thing, im not giving this organization ANY benefit of the doubt.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:12 PM
McC's Avatar
McC McC is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,559
Rep Points: 20914
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
29 QBs have at least 250 passing attempts in the NFL. Of those CP9 is ranked 15 (bottom half) in passer rating on a 3-6 team. Is that what you call "having a very nice year"?
Damn you and your diabolical use of facts.
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:13 PM
WeezyBengal's Avatar
WeezyBengal WeezyBengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 7,254
Rep Points: 20641
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
29 QBs have at least 250 passing attempts in the NFL. Of those CP9 is ranked 15 (bottom half) in passer rating on a 3-6 team. Is that what you call "having a very nice year"?
He has an 87 passer rating which is 4 points away from being in the top 10. Surely you cant believe Palmer's play this year is the reason that the Raiders are so bad, right?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:14 PM
bfine32's Avatar
bfine32 bfine32 is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Radcliff, KY
Posts: 22,667
Rep Points: 42029
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBengal View Post
Maybe the team should have had a decent second stringer rather than keeping baby bro (Jordan Palmer) on the team when everyone in the organization KNEW how terrible he was.
Wonder why we had Jordan.
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:16 PM
WeezyBengal's Avatar
WeezyBengal WeezyBengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 7,254
Rep Points: 20641
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
Wonder why we had Jordan.
Because the organization is inept enough to promise his older brother that they would keep him on the team rather than find a better option?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:17 PM
bfine32's Avatar
bfine32 bfine32 is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Radcliff, KY
Posts: 22,667
Rep Points: 42029
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBengal View Post
He has an 87 passer rating which is 4 points away from being in the top 10. Surely you cant believe Palmer's play this year is the reason that the Raiders are so bad, right?
It is also 4 points away from beiing 22 out of 29 bottom 7. You just can't add points and say "see". CP9 is not the only reason the Raiders are having a down year and I didn't say he was; however, unlike you I'm not ready to claim it to be a very nice season; in fact, it's a crappy season and I hope it continues.
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:20 PM
WeezyBengal's Avatar
WeezyBengal WeezyBengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 7,254
Rep Points: 20641
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
It is also 4 points away from beiing 22 out of 29 bottom 7. You just can't add points and say "see". CP9 is not the only reason the Raiders are having a down year and I didn't say he was; however, unlike you I'm not ready to claim it to be a very nice season; in fact, it's a crappy season and I hope it continues.
It doesnt matter, all of this crap is beside the point.

Im not even going to act like CP is a great QB, because he isnt. Go back and look at my thread history and you can see my disdain for CP. I was never a CP apologist.

I just dont think he is to blame for leaving. Not with this organization.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,448
Rep Points: 20086
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by McC View Post
You're harping on a technicality. During the lockout, right before the lockout, the upshot was he left his teammates without a QB at a time when there was no way to really train a replacement. That's why the new QB had to go into the season with little to no training camp. Stop trying to rewrite history. And stop sukking on Golden Boy's balls. Are you related to him? Never saw anyone on this board throw such a hysterical hissy fit over a guy who's gone or pretty much anything else, for that matter. If you've set out to prove what a colossal nut job you are, congratulations. Mission accomplished.

We get it. You hate Mike Brown. You only say it in every single post. Show me where I ever expressed a single moment of love for MB. Granted, I'm not psychotically obsessed with him like you. Can't imagine any sane person who would be. But I'm no MB apologist. Never have been. Pardon me if I'm rational enough to realize certain things never change, no matter how much lunatics like you scream about it. I don't waste my breath. You wanna waste yours, go ahead.

When did I ever claim to be a journalist? I'm trying to understand where you're coming from, but you're so off the wall, it's impossible.
Let me explain something to you......I am not a Palmer apologist, nor do I care how he fares now that he's not in stripes.....said it many times, but you delusional hateful SOB's obviously don't get past the first line of anything bad about your daddy, Mike Clown, or that possibly supports any PERCEIVED wrongdoing by someone to your daddy.

What IS funny, is to watch a bunch of "grown men" cry like little schoolgirl *****es on here cause someone felt them up at the Sadie Hawkins dance! Y'all talk about someone being a pansy!!!! LOL! Waaaahhhhhh, I'm tellin Mikey, Carson quit on me.....waaaahhhhhh!!!!! Who really cares? I just can't stand to see a bunch of lies spread around. Grow up!

(as for the journalist bit, I may have been mistaken....screenwriter was it? I remember reading somewhere, it seems, that you wrote something, not that it really matters.....either way, you DO know what a dateline on an article is, correct?)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #271  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:23 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,448
Rep Points: 20086
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
However, you claim it was because of Mike Brown and the organization.
Nope, just speculate that it was the reason.....I only have twenty years of history, countless ex players, and other disgruntled Bengals that wanted out to kind of, you know, back my theory. You?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:32 PM
McC's Avatar
McC McC is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,559
Rep Points: 20914
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBengal View Post
Why does it matter if he had a decent replacement or not? Isnt it the organization and teams responsibility to have a capable backup quarterback? Maybe the team should have had a decent second stringer rather than keeping baby bro (Jordan Palmer) on the team when everyone in the organization KNEW how terrible he was.

Carson wanted to leave because the organization was a piece of ****. How in the world is it his responsibility to make sure the team had a capable QB in waiting?

Stop saying he quit on his team. It just sounds ignorant. All Bengals fans know how much of a mess this organization is and on one actually knows the entire story about what went on behind closed doors with Palmer and organization. Ill tell you one thing, im not giving this organization ANY benefit of the doubt.
He did quit on his team. He left the guys in the locker room high and dry, Dr. Spin. If you've ever played on a team, you wouldn't even question this.

I never once took the organization's side. I don't even look at it that way. You see, I have no obsession with MB. I don't bang my head against that wall cuz the wall always wins. Explain the value of spending a bunch of anger on MB. I don't see it and never will. It is what it is, and bicching about it won't change it one iota. So, what's the point? You guys aren't telling me anything I haven't known for a long time. Go find anything I said about how good the organization is.

You wanna screw MB, fine by me. You screw your teammates and subsequently, the fans in the process, that's a different story. If you don't think the timing of the departure wasn't chosen for its potential impact on the organization(which, btw, includes all his former teammates, whether you like it or not), then you are very naive or still a little too infatuated with the player.

Of course it's not his responsibility to find his replacement. I never once said that. He left when he did with the very real possibility that the Bengals, which, again includes his teammates, would be up **** creek at the position. That, to me, is a big part of the when. I know the why. He wanted TO, he got TO, he didn't like working with TO. J/K,but seriously, this whole thing has gotten way personal. I have nothing against the man. I like the guy we have now. He got out like he wanted. End of story. This is not my crusade.
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:34 PM
McC's Avatar
McC McC is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,559
Rep Points: 20914
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
Let me explain something to you......I am not a Palmer apologist, nor do I care how he fares now that he's not in stripes.....said it many times, but you delusional hateful SOB's obviously don't get past the first line of anything bad about your daddy, Mike Clown, or that possibly supports any PERCEIVED wrongdoing by someone to your daddy.

What IS funny, is to watch a bunch of "grown men" cry like little schoolgirl *****es on here cause someone felt them up at the Sadie Hawkins dance! Y'all talk about someone being a pansy!!!! LOL! Waaaahhhhhh, I'm tellin Mikey, Carson quit on me.....waaaahhhhhh!!!!! Who really cares? I just can't stand to see a bunch of lies spread around. Grow up!

(as for the journalist bit, I may have been mistaken....screenwriter was it? I remember reading somewhere, it seems, that you wrote something, not that it really matters.....either way, you DO know what a dateline on an article is, correct?)
Two words--seek help.
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:54 PM
tmangoud's Avatar
tmangoud tmangoud is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 820
Rep Points: 1032
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by McC View Post
Who cares about when he decided to leave? All that matters is when he left, which was during the lockout. You seem to be the dense one. You can use all the giant letters you want. Doesn't make you any more right or any less of a ****. Please tell me what I lied about. You're gonna call me a liar, you'd better be able to prove it, dbag.

I don't hate Palmer. I'm just done with him. Bulletin--He ain't the superhero you seem to think he is. He's just a guy who deserted his teammates. Anyway, justice has been served. He went from bad to worse. That's not my doing. That's the universe. Argue with the universe cuz you're too stupid for me to waste any more time on.
Why do you refuse to face the truth?

He didn't leave during the lockout----he deserted no one sans Mike Brown.
This really isn't that hard.

And the kind of Season Carson is having is irrelevant.
How can anyone who's paid attention to what this orgaization has done to its fans and players over the years, fail to understand the want and desire to seperate from Mike Brown?
How can you hold that against someone?

Mike tried to end and ruin Carson's career. FACT.

The vast majority of Bengal fans understand that.
The vast majority of fans hold nothing against Carson for getting away from Mike Brown.

The Dallas game has sold out while plenty of tickets remain for the Oakland game .
Why?
Because other than a few guys here on the site---Bengal fans are smart enough to know why and how this entire thing went down. And they are smart enough to know who's to blame.
We all know Mike Brown.

Years from now after Mike Brown is no longer with this orgaization, people will remember and talk about the ONE guy he couldn't screw.
He got an entire fan base.
He got an entire City.
He got an entire County
He got player after player.
He got the IRS.
But he couldn't get Carson Palmer.
God Bless you Carson Palmer!
__________________
tman

Last edited by tmangoud; 11-16-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:55 PM
Wyche'sWarrior's Avatar
Wyche'sWarrior Wyche'sWarrior is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bluegrass Region
Posts: 9,448
Rep Points: 20086
Default Re: Carson Palmer in our next home game

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBengal View Post
It doesnt matter, all of this crap is beside the point.

Im not even going to act like CP is a great QB, because he isnt. Go back and look at my thread history and you can see my disdain for CP. I was never a CP apologist.

I just dont think he is to blame for leaving. Not with this organization.
That's right....in fact, I haven't seen anyone say he's great. I DO see people talking like he's the worst NFL starter since Gary Hogeboom in 1989 Dallas, and that ain't accurate either.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.