Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Old 10-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 4
Default Re: New Member Introduction Thread

Just thought it was appropriate to drop a line.- WHO DEY for life.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:38 PM

Rep Points: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
Top of the marning to ya mate! Glad to see some civilized folks joining us here in the colonies. Today, we yet again attempt to tame the indiginous tribals in what may be a shootout in Washington, DC. Our Capital ofcourse, that you burned. Don't worry, we tried to burn it ourselves in 1864.

Welcome to Bengal Nation!

Thanks! That's an Irish accent you're pulling there! I'm a lot more plummy - think Tim Curry and you're not far wrong
Old 10-14-2012, 05:55 PM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnbengal View Post
Thank you for the opportunity to post on this thread. I am the biggest BENGAL FAN IN CANADA. Followed the Bengals since 1982 and got engaged at Fountain Square last year before the Texans/Bengals game in December. I wish you could all realise how crazy my wife, my two boys and I are about the Bengals. My wife, another couple and I are coming to Cincy for the Cincy/steelers game. We're comin in on the Sat and ready to party that night and ready to tailgate prior to the game. None of us can wait but we really need the best spot to meet up with Bengal fans and no black and yellow fans. We'll be ready to rock and well prepared for the festivities. If anyone has some advice on which lot to attend please let me know. I'll be checkin the forums as soon as I wake up tomorrow. WHOOOOOOO DEYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Thank you,
Cdnbengal
Westy
lot D is quite the tailgaitng
Old 10-15-2012, 03:09 AM

Rep Points: -1

hi, I've been a Bengals fan for too long, I hate it and I hate the Bengals. I always thought I could/would be a Bengals fan but I've since moved to Seattle and well, the Bengals and MB have broken my heart too many times but I guess I will always kind of root for them. I sure do feel sorry for people who have been fans of this team. One of the most losingest teams in the history of the NFL and I'm afraid there isnt an end to that in sight.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:21 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 131

Long time Bengals fun. Love the Reds too.
All time favorites
Ken Anderson
Boomer Esiason
David Fulcher

To top all this off, the wife is a Steelers fan
Old 10-29-2012, 12:40 PM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 40

Thanks for this thread. Have found it very hard to get any points across other than "by invitation", so to speak!
Been a Who Dey fan since mid 80's when first shown on British terrestail TV. No satelitte then!
Visited Cincy for the 1st time this year for the fins game. Shame about the result but we got stuffed both sides of the trench, and OK maybe had a couple of dodgy calls, but didn't really deservre the win.
I have expressed my concerns over Dalton in other posts and that the Rookie Season Wonder Pair would not repeat, and we have no "back up" plans. Ever!
We kept playing two deep safeties against the perpetually running Steelers in the 2nd half, after shooting ourselves in the foot to end the 1st! Where is adaptability? Where is plan B, c, and even D? I don't see any evidence of anything like like from our coaching staff.
If the original thinking is out-thought by the opposition, it appears to be that we run like headless chickens..... QB, .....RB's ..... pass protection, ...... need I go on?
Cincinnati, it fans, people and overall ambience, a respect and regard for the city's history and modern development really blew me away. Thanks to all I met.
Four days was NOT ENOUGH!!!! I'll be back. Make it so!
Old 11-05-2012, 12:39 AM

Rep Points: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoremark View Post
Thanks for this thread. Have found it very hard to get any points across other than "by invitation", so to speak!
Been a Who Dey fan since mid 80's when first shown on British terrestail TV. No satelitte then!
Visited Cincy for the 1st time this year for the fins game. Shame about the result but we got stuffed both sides of the trench, and OK maybe had a couple of dodgy calls, but didn't really deservre the win.
I have expressed my concerns over Dalton in other posts and that the Rookie Season Wonder Pair would not repeat, and we have no "back up" plans. Ever!
We kept playing two deep safeties against the perpetually running Steelers in the 2nd half, after shooting ourselves in the foot to end the 1st! Where is adaptability? Where is plan B, c, and even D? I don't see any evidence of anything like like from our coaching staff.
If the original thinking is out-thought by the opposition, it appears to be that we run like headless chickens..... QB, .....RB's ..... pass protection, ...... need I go on?
Cincinnati, it fans, people and overall ambience, a respect and regard for the city's history and modern development really blew me away. Thanks to all I met.
Four days was NOT ENOUGH!!!! I'll be back. Make it so!
How in the hell do you get on here to post a thread. Any way I will just throw this in. Sorry Denver, ESPN hates the bengals so much they wont even show your highlights
Old 11-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 47

Long time lurker, the handle was inspired by a recent yet typical signing of Gilberry.

Who Dey !
Old 11-09-2012, 02:30 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7038

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34blast View Post
Long time Bengals fun. Love the Reds too.
All time favorites
Ken Anderson
Boomer Esiason
David Fulcher

To top all this off, the wife is a Steelers fan

How do you sleep next to that?

#OfficialTaterHaterClub #President
Old 11-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 9

I am right there with you. We have made the playoffs 3 out of the last 6 years. Not a lot of teams can say that, but all I hear are Bengals fans complaining. If those people are that miserable then stop watching and ignore the NFL. Complaining about it just give Steeler and other NFL team fans ammo to make mock you and the rest of us who believe in our team. I've been a fan for decades. I get it. I get the pain. I live in Pittsburgh for God's sake, as a diehard Bengals fan, which is the equivalent of Dante's 8th level of hell. You have no concept of pain until you live here surrounded by the most arrogant, obnoxious idiots on earth, but you know what? I haven't given up, NOR WILL I EVER. I'm not a bandwagon fan, nor a fair weather one at that.

And for those fans who hate about Mike Brown, stop complaining. He owns the team. Nothing is going to change that, so you have a choice.. accept it or don't support the team bc you dislike the owner, but you can't have it both ways. You can't eat your cake and have it too. Don't complain about a team you claim to have given up on. If you gave up, then stop trash talking the Bengals. I cheer for the team, not the owner. I don't need to be a Mike Brown fan to support the Bengals. I don't think he's the best manager either, but I don't have a say in who runs the Bengals. I have a say in what team I endorse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFanatic14 View Post
I am new, I have been reading your guys posts and flipping out about some of the things you all say for so long, I finally decided to make an account so that I can provide a proper rebuttal to some of the crazy and mindless jibber jabber that comes spewing out of some of the trolls mouths :-P

I really wanted to post a thread about most of the "fans" counting us down and out this year before even seeing us play.. It was quite unfortunate to see, because When you talk to other fans for other teams, they never wanna admit they are going to lose a game.. "any given sunday", but for most of the people posting here it was just like you have given up..

I understand the issues you may have with management, fair enough.. I also understand we havent really been competitive for a long time.. and that takes a very hefty toll on a fan, but I have stood strong in the face of it all, and every year I study my bengals, so that I can see the potential in them.. I even project who I think they should draft to fill their needs..

I am a diehard fan, and don't get me wrong, their are plenty of you on here.. and you have my gratitude, but why would you ever call yourselves a bengal fan, and claim that we are going to get blown out in the battle of ohio?

Sheesh, AFC North games for the most part (outside of pittsburgh games for us..) seem to be extremely run heavy and tight close knit wins or losses. Occasionally a blowout happens, of course.. but common guys! Keep your heads up..

I forsaw a chance to go 5-0 at the beginning of this season.. then, With the issues P. Manning is having, I changed my prognosis to a potential to go 6-0. I will keep up the faith.. and keep rooting my team on.. Dalton may be getting ragged on in the media, or not really considered a top tier QB, but I feel like after watching him with limited snaps and no OTA's and a small training camp, that he is definitely the real deal. With a Superb Football IQ. I think we might have found something special, and we are off to a great start (rebirth, etc.)

Point is.. don't give up, don't give in... we have alot of potential, and if our Defense plays as strong and solid as we all know they can all year, they can always keep us in any game. Dalton will only get better from our defense being stingy. The more chances he gets, the better he will be, and by Mid Season, him and AJ might be hooking up alot more than we all expect.. It could be a very nice year for us.. and either way I think this is the beginning of a new era, an era where we might be considered constant playoff contenders.. and I am stoked.. Look forward to cheering on our beloved Bengals for the rest of my life with you guys...

Thanks for reading my crazy banter, and introduction to myself.. :-P
Old 11-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 9
bengals Re: New Member Introduction Thread

WhoDey for life, So come join in more WhoDey fun

Come support WhoDey we lead every standing but ONE people

It for the fans by the fans.

So sign up its FREE and hell who knows you might like it. And if not IT HELPs ME

Use Whodey9 as your recruiter
Thanks

YOUR RECRUITER LINK
HTTP://32LOUD.COM/?R=1393
Share us with your friends / frenemies!
When they register for 32LOUD using your personal recruiter link, you'll score loudness points.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 223

Hello fellow Bengals fans!

I'm a Norwegian dude in my 20's, who make my living as a journalist and as a soccer coach. Of course I would be working with football if the sport had been bigger over here...

I follow the Cincinnati Bengals online week in and week out. Best part of my life, by far.

Haven't been a fan for as many years as most people in here, but long enough to have a strong opinion on most things going on on the field.

Looking forward to take part in this board!

Who Dey!
Old 11-26-2012, 02:36 PM

Rep Points: 19

Hi Bengals Fans!!

My name is John, and I am asking if Who Dey Nation would allow me in!?!

I was a Jets fan for 26 seasons and 11 games. I can no longer watch that organization, they have no direction in which way they want to go. I AM TIRED OF IT and can't take it anymore!!! Mark Sanchez ***** as a QB, Tebow is a publicity stunt and the owner is more worried about offseason headlines than winning a superbowl.

After doing a little investigating on all the other 31 teams, I believe the Bengals are the team for me.

Hoping Bengals Nation lets me in!!
Old 11-27-2012, 08:52 PM

Rep Points: 27

First time poster from Columbus been a Bengals fan for six hundred years atleast.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:55 PM

Rep Points: 27
bengals Re: New Member Introduction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpost7 View Post
Hi Bengals Fans!!

My name is John, and I am asking if Who Dey Nation would allow me in!?!

I was a Jets fan for 26 seasons and 11 games. I can no longer watch that organization, they have no direction in which way they want to go. I AM TIRED OF IT and can't take it anymore!!! Mark Sanchez ***** as a QB, Tebow is a publicity stunt and the owner is more worried about offseason headlines than winning a superbowl.

After doing a little investigating on all the other 31 teams, I believe the Bengals are the team for me.

Hoping Bengals Nation lets me in!!
Wow that bad eh...
Old 11-27-2012, 10:55 PM

Rep Points: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleBlood View Post
Wow that bad eh...
Yes it's that bad. Football is just a game, but it is no longer fun to watch. That's why a team change is needed.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:36 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 31399

Welcome to the forums everyone! Make sure you check out our Klotsch section for off-topic discussion as well!

Old 11-28-2012, 09:46 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 273

Hi There!

I'm from Rio, Brazil and I am a Bengals fan since 07 when I discover the world of NFL. Since then I follow this team during all year long, and I'm used to read these forum as well during the games and at home when I arrive of the work. I've been postponing my registration here for years, but now it is.
Reading here sometimes I laugh a lot, and I have some memories, like the revolt in this forum in the WC game of 09. I think I can contribute and I have some very solid opinions.
Don't forget my name, TCHOLAS is in da house!

Last edited by tcholas; 11-28-2012 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Gramar errors
Old 11-28-2012, 01:17 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 31399

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcholas View Post
Hi There!

I'm from Rio, Brazil and I am a Bengals fan since 07 when I discover the world of NFL. Since then I follow this team during all year long, and I'm used to read these forum as well during the games and at home when I arrive of the work. I've been postponing my registration here for years, but now it is.
Reading here sometimes I laugh a lot, and I have some memories, like the revolt in this forum in the WC game of 09. I think I can contribute and I have some very solid opinions.
Don't forget my name, TCHOLAS is in da house!
Good to know we have fans in Brazil.

Old 12-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 30

charger radio
I was listening to the game today on xm which was the chargers feed. I beleive his name is hank baur needs to go. He just kept throwing hatefull remarks about andy because hes a red head. If he talked like that against african american he would be canned in a heart beat. It was funny though he called
andre smith fat and slow and cant run block The next play bge broke the 40 yard run to the right side
Old 12-03-2012, 04:31 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 489

Hi From another Bengal from Scotland. (I say another cos already had a hello from ClaymoreMark... So there are at least 2 Scots :) Bit bout me... From Glasgow now, but grew up in a town south of Glasgow called East Kilbride and when I was a teen used to train with the EK Pirates juniors. Thats what got me into the sport and was about 1988 when Boomer took the Bengals to the SB against the 49'ers... Been a Bengal ever since then.

Slainte and Who Dey!*
Old 12-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 6467

Welcome new members. Step into the light, all are welcome........
Old 12-04-2012, 12:14 PM

Rep Points: 26
bengals Beer Loves the Cincinnati Bengals & Reds Video!!

http://youtu.be/aRppD4b6JzU

In this episode of Open Tab, we celebrate the great city of Cincinnati, Ohio. We meet Bengals fans at The Banks and Reds fans at Fountain Square, before heading to Tin Roof and Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill.

Win a Beer Loves You T-Shirt - tell us your favorite thing about Cincinnati. Is it Beardy Gary, Cincinnati Batman, The Crude Parrot, or the Interstate Field Goal attempt? We'll pick the best comment to win within 2 weeks.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 14

Who Dey!
Old 12-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 82

Bengal Fan from VA. Young but still still die hard for these cats. Go Bengals! Who Dey!