Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 11-17-2012, 08:29 PM
bradfritz21's Avatar
bradfritz21 bradfritz21 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Kentucky
Posts: 10,190
Rep Points: 16541
Default Re: Maualuga fined

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
I was hoping the OP had misspelled fired in his title.
If he can keep playing like he did on Sunday, I'm fine with keeping him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keller View Post
Think like a homer Bengals fan - it's a big circle jerk around here.
Like I said, it might make sense if Rey didn't have his best game of the season and didn't look like a good MIKE backer.

Most of us have been complaining about his play all year, so that kind of shoots your circle jerk comment in the ****.
__________________
http://bradfritz.org/

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-17-2012, 08:39 PM
bfine32's Avatar
bfine32 bfine32 is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Radcliff, KY
Posts: 19,537
Rep Points: 34583
Default Re: Maualuga fined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck_1_0_1_ View Post

You don't even know what a nickle D is.
We used to leave the Burbs and go pick those up in Over the Rhine back in the day.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-17-2012, 09:04 PM
BengaliJack's Avatar
BengaliJack BengaliJack is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,972
Rep Points: 3546
Default Re: Maualuga fined

Im just glad Rey is hitting SOMETHING else besides the cap. Nice job last week Rey, but don't go getting a big head, errr bigger head....but nice job.
__________________


^ If everyone else saw the world as M B sees it!!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-18-2012, 07:13 AM
OSUfan's Avatar
OSUfan OSUfan is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: vandalia, ohio
Posts: 20,375
Rep Points: 19907
bengals Re: Maualuga fined

Quote:
Originally Posted by keller View Post
He should be fined for sucking.
So should you.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-18-2012, 07:16 AM
OSUfan's Avatar
OSUfan OSUfan is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: vandalia, ohio
Posts: 20,375
Rep Points: 19907
bengals Re: Maualuga fined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Who would that be?
I really hope you know the answer to this and are just trying to be smart.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-18-2012, 11:53 AM
Truck_1_0_1_'s Avatar
Truck_1_0_1_ Truck_1_0_1_ is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 11,099
Rep Points: 15772
Default Re: Maualuga fined

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUfan View Post
I really hope you know the answer to this and are just trying to be smart.
No really, he doesn't know and enither do I.

Because its not an excuse. There is nobody.

If you meant BScott, Peerman's had his role this year, so he only would've had 8 carries or so a game, thus rendering the injury excuse, null.
__________________


Soooooooooo much thanks to Cin for this incredible sig!

CHILD PLEASE
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-18-2012, 11:58 AM
OSUfan's Avatar
OSUfan OSUfan is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: vandalia, ohio
Posts: 20,375
Rep Points: 19907
bengals Re: Maualuga fined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck_1_0_1_ View Post
No really, he doesn't know and enither do I.

Because its not an excuse. There is nobody.

If you meant BScott, Peerman's had his role this year, so he only would've had 8 carries or so a game, thus rendering the injury excuse, null.
What a complete joke.

Peerman has never been looked at as having the same role as Scott. There is not even a comparison. Very possibly the lamest debate point I have till now witnessed. I certainly do not remember anyone on the coaching staff stating in 2011 that Peerman should be getting more carries.

Scott did not get time early because of the broken hand so try again.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Truck_1_0_1_'s Avatar
Truck_1_0_1_ Truck_1_0_1_ is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 11,099
Rep Points: 15772
Default Re: Maualuga fined

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUfan View Post
What a complete joke.

Peerman has never been looked at as having the same role as Scott. There is not even a comparison. Very possibly the lamest debate point I have till now witnessed. I certainly do not remember anyone on the coaching staff stating in 2011 that Peerman should be getting more carries.

Scott did not get time early because of the broken hand so try again.
You missed my point.

You cryptically meant that that had BScott not been injured, he would've split carries.

You don't know that, and neither do I; Peerman is IN BScott's role right now, and has been for the past 4 games or so, so who's to say that an injury is the reason why Ellis is getting all the touches?

Not a terrible argument at all, lay off the hyperbole.
__________________


Soooooooooo much thanks to Cin for this incredible sig!

CHILD PLEASE
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-18-2012, 12:09 PM
Storm's Avatar
Storm Storm is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Florence
Posts: 4,048
Rep Points: 4712
Default Re: Maualuga fined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck_1_0_1_ View Post
No really, he doesn't know and enither do I.

Because its not an excuse. There is nobody.

If you meant BScott, Peerman's had his role this year, so he only would've had 8 carries or so a game, thus rendering the injury excuse, null.


B Scott has been injured most of hiss career and when he wasn't he was a light contributor so not sure how anyone could think you could count on him anyway.


Plain and simple the Bengals rolled the dice on the running game, they hoped it was just a mistake by New England allowing BJGE to get away and they hoped B Scott would be something he has never been, reliable
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-18-2012, 12:10 PM
caddie's Avatar
caddie caddie is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell, Virginia.
Posts: 2,424
Rep Points: 1581
Default Re: Maualuga fined

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUfan View Post
There was one helmet to helmet hit. The one he got flagged for was a horrendous call and not even remotely close to helmet to helmet.
Yeah I am eating crow I remember yelling about the flag after you said something. It was not helmet to helmet on the one he was fined for. However I think they are being babies and fining him since the forearm hit.
__________________
Joe From Flo is my Idol. :joe:
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-18-2012, 12:12 PM
OSUfan's Avatar
OSUfan OSUfan is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: vandalia, ohio
Posts: 20,375
Rep Points: 19907
bengals Re: Maualuga fined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck_1_0_1_ View Post
You missed my point.

You cryptically meant that that had BScott not been injured, he would've split carries.

You don't know that, and neither do I; Peerman is IN BScott's role right now, and has been for the past 4 games or so, so who's to say that an injury is the reason why Ellis is getting all the touches?

Not a terrible argument at all, lay off the hyperbole.
To say neither of us know may be a black and white fact. To say that you believe Scott would not have more carries than Peerman has if he were healthy ......well I would say you are being less than honest to attempt to strengthen your point.

Scott has always had more carries than Peerman when he has been healthy and this is another black and white fact.

Another black and white fact the staff stating Scott should have more carries.

Another fact the staff stating it would be RBBC yet. Peerman never mentioned in the committee.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.