Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 11-19-2012, 03:03 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3470
Default Where the Ravens fans at?

You won. You should be swamping the forum with all your Flacco is elite talk.

You know what bothers me about that game the most?
Our offense scored more points than your offense did. Sorry, Byron Leftwich scored more points than your offense did. With his legs. TSizzle couldn't catch the slowest QB of all time.

What a joke. Anyway Ravens fans, Congratulations on another scheduling quirk; Favorable Bye's, opening week hosting the Steelers, followed by the next season of facing Byron Leftwich x2. What a joke, you had no business even being in that game. Oh well good game.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:38 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3526
Default Re: Where the Ravens fans at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post

Our offense scored more points than your offense did. Sorry, Byron Leftwich scored more points than your offense did. With his legs. TSizzle couldn't catch the slowest QB of all time.

What a joke. Anyway Ravens fans, Congratulations on another scheduling quirk; Favorable Bye's, opening week hosting the Steelers, followed by the next season of facing Byron Leftwich x2. What a joke, you had no business even being in that game. Oh well good game.

Well no excuse from me. Injuries are a part of the game. They had injuries just like the Steelers did. The difference was their special teams and an untimely fumble. They won it fair and square. Good game and hopefully the next game won't have the same outcome.
I was just pulling numbers out of my ***.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post
Flacco is not elite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalYankee View Post
I root for a team that has the most Championships
In response to making a sig bet on who ends up higher in the standings between the Ravens and Steelers.
Quote:
Too easy....I'll take this bet.

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 11-19-2012 at 04:55 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:48 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12195

Wow - someone is upset.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:48 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 13262

Quote:

Theres two of us. I was here all game, blitz made his rounds. Whoa, the ravens were limited to FGs against the #1 ranked D? And Byron and Co scored quickly due to miscues on one of the worst Ds this season that is far from healthy? AMAZING!! What happened after that? The Ravens D shut your offense down on all but one drive and limited you to one more red zone visit that resulted in a fg. Then we made your soft receivers look like schoolgirl b****** on your pathetic excuse for a game winning drive w an inept qb that your coach should have taken out. If you want to play with your qb, get one that isn't always hurting himself. Until the shut the hell up and cherish the fact that were traveling to the west coast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Anyways, Adderral's not even a drug
-----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
I still don't think we are evolved from primates. I don't think we are even remotely related.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
We aren't evolved from primates, we are primates.
--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
I can guarentee you there is not a dude on the earth that is as passionate about his male lover as I am my relgion.

Last edited by BmorePat87; 11-19-2012 at 06:16 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:53 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11564

Quote:

The Ravens fans can never complain about schedules after this season.

That said I see them dropping at least two more before the end of the year and then crumbling in the playoffs.

I just hope the Steelers can put something together now to make the playoffs. The losses to Oakland and TN will hurt and I had them splitting with the Ravens with each team winning at home. That's not going to happen with Leftwhich at QB.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:01 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensLover69 View Post

Theres two of us. I was here all game, blitz made his rounds. Whoa, the ravens were limited to FGs against the #1 ranked D? And Byron and Co scored quickly due to miscues on one of the worst Ds this season that is far from healthy? AMAZING!! What happened after that? The Ravens D shut your offense down on all but one drive and limited you to one more red zone visit that resulted in a fg. Then we made your soft receivers look like schoolgirl b****** on your pathetic excuse for a game winning drive w an inept qb that your coach should have taken out. If you want to play with your qb, get one that isn't always hurting himself. Until the shut the hell up and cherish the fact that were traveling to the west coast.
The Ravens schedule was soft. The way the bye and their Thursday night game (with the Browns ) fell. But you play the games they schedule.

They're winning with a D that looks like crap and a QB who spent the first half looking more like the Flaccoverde of the past three years than the "elite QB" he considers himself.

I didn't see the second half so I'll take it he didn't much better after that! LOL!

But a win is a win and he'll probably make the playoffs for a 5th straight year. But until he gets them that championship shut the hell up and cherish the fact that you got the Steelers 2nd string QB who I wouldn't have played if I was the coach and he was the last QB on the team.

What an angry post from a fan of a team that is 8-2 and leading their division. I think someone is whistling past the graveyard.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:37 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8736

Ball so hard?
Old 11-19-2012, 07:56 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10472

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowxdiscipline View Post
Ball so hard?
Whine so Hard
Old 11-19-2012, 07:58 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowxdiscipline View Post
Ball so hard?
Hacksaw?

Old 11-19-2012, 08:16 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 13296

Quote:

Steelers have the most delusional fanbase I've ever seen. The Ravens have won 12 straight in the AFC North, 3 straight years in Pitt, but somehow it's a fluke or scheduling issue. Yes, we get it Steeler fans, if you didn't have any injuries this would be a different game. What you fail to mention is that the Ravens are dealing with a ton of injuries as well, most notably 2 of their 3 starting CBs, and the DPOY is still recovering from what should've been a season ending injury. Get over it losers, you lost.

BMOREBLITZ
Old 11-19-2012, 08:38 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Steelers have the most delusional fanbase I've ever seen. The Ravens have won 12 straight in the AFC North, 3 straight years in Pitt, but somehow it's a fluke or scheduling issue. Yes, we get it Steeler fans, if you didn't have any injuries this would be a different game. What you fail to mention is that the Ravens are dealing with a ton of injuries as well, most notably 2 of their 3 starting CBs, and the DPOY is still recovering from what should've been a season ending injury. Get over it losers, you lost.
No, I'm saying the Ravens cried about their schedule for two years.

This year they got an easy one (except for this game in San Diego) as far as the way games fell. For example they got Denver at home where as the Steelers went there (again) and they lose one of their best defensive players simply because of it being there...no injury needed.

But the Ravens have to win those games and they've found a way to do that so far. So congrats.

I think when Flacco said he was "elite" he meant he wants to be the greatest QB of all time...who never won a Super Bowl.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:52 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12913

Quote:
I was actually surprised at how bad Baltimore played. Don't take that the wrong way but with Ben out and Leftwich getting 1 week of practice I was expecting a slaughter to be quite honest.

It was a good game and could have gone either way at any given time. Although it just did not have that Steeler/Raven rivalry feel to it last night.

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 11-19-2012, 08:59 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3302

I'm going to go on record and state that Byron Leftwhich's release might take at least a century to complete. Holy God. I think it's worse than Tebow. JUST THROW IT.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:03 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1407

Wheres colts fan at?

Welcome to the Dark side young Padawan
Old 11-19-2012, 09:11 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13380

Quote:

Old 11-19-2012, 09:13 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10472

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutisBuckeye View Post
Wheres colts fan at?
Please don't say his name anymore. He's like Beetlejuice. Except he appears with stupidity levels that are off the charts.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:14 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 770

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Crusader View Post
I'm going to go on record and state that Byron Leftwhich's release might take at least a century to complete. Holy God. I think it's worse than Tebow. JUST THROW IT.
did you hear the announcers trying to rationalize it? they were saying that 'he thinks the extra zip he puts on the ball makes up for his motion'.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:14 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13380

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
Please don't say his name anymore. He's like Beetlejuice. Except he appears with stupidity levels that are off the charts.
We wont see him for awhile after that beatdown the pats laid on them
Old 11-19-2012, 09:16 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 9966

That was a hard game to watch. It really seemed more like watching bad offenses than good defenses. I don't know how you tell the difference, but it just felt that way.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:17 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
did you hear the announcers trying to rationalize it? they were saying that 'he thinks the extra zip he puts on the ball makes up for his motion'.
Hahahahhahaa. Michael Vick has one of the quickest releases in Football, with arguably the best arm strength and he releases it way at the top. Pretty **** excuse. Should've went with Charlie Batch of Cookies. He's performed much better as a back up. Just that release...it kills me every time. hahaha
Old 11-19-2012, 09:19 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Crusader View Post
Hate him. Hated him from the time he played for Jacksonville.

Overrated...made his name playing hurt. BECAUSE HE'S ALWAYS HURT!

One thing Tomlin does that drives me batty is keeping this guy as the #2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
To be fair that was Collinsworth and he doesn't know much about football.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:24 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino View Post
Hate him. Hated him from the time he played for Jacksonville.

Overrated...made his name playing hurt. BECAUSE HE'S ALWAYS HURT!

One thing Tomlin does that drives me batty is keeping this guy as the #2.

To be fair that was Collinsworth and he doesn't know much about football.
Collinsworth just rambles man. I've always been aware but I never actually acknowledged it until last night when I was absolutely so bored by the game...then I started focusing on what he was saying. Really, he just talks. Not as bad as Madden, but at least Madden was an old, respected guy. Collinsworth is well...a ******. Former Bengal or not.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:36 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 13262

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino View Post
The Ravens schedule was soft. The way the bye and their Thursday night game (with the Browns ) fell. But you play the games they schedule.

They're winning with a D that looks like crap and a QB who spent the first half looking more like the Flaccoverde of the past three years than the "elite QB" he considers himself.

I didn't see the second half so I'll take it he didn't much better after that! LOL!

But a win is a win and he'll probably make the playoffs for a 5th straight year. But until he gets them that championship shut the hell up and cherish the fact that you got the Steelers 2nd string QB who I wouldn't have played if I was the coach and he was the last QB on the team.

What an angry post from a fan of a team that is 8-2 and leading their division. I think someone is whistling past the graveyard.

The Ravens played 4 games within 19 day span. Tell an NFL player they're soft after that. You guys need to stop whining and making excuses. This is why I wish Ben was in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Anyways, Adderral's not even a drug
-----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
I still don't think we are evolved from primates. I don't think we are even remotely related.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
We aren't evolved from primates, we are primates.
--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
I can guarentee you there is not a dude on the earth that is as passionate about his male lover as I am my relgion.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:58 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensLover69 View Post
The Ravens played 4 games within 19 day span. Tell an NFL player they're soft after that. You guys need to stop whining and making excuses. This is why I wish Ben was in.
Three of the four at home. The only one they lost...on the road.

The Thursday, short week game? Cleveland...at home.

Ten days to get read for KC and they won by three. Dallas..at home. And when they finally played a team on the road with a winning record they lost.

They've "dominated" two teams: Bengals and Raiders. Both at home.

So yeah, they've had a fairly light schedule so far. Going to SD and then coming back to play Pittsburgh is the hardest spot...but again they get to stay home after the west coast trip.

Just playing Denver at home is a plus since the Steelers lose one player every time they have to go there. (Clark).

The Ravens might have a .500 record under Harbaugh on the road now. So you better hope they get home field in the playoffs or its choke city again.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:59 AM
VIP Silver Member

This blows my mind...