Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise > Bengals Fan Connection

Bengals Fan Connection Where fans from different cities can create topics and organize get-togethers, etc.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:48 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1466
Default Sound off for the San Diego Game

Anyone making the trip? Any Cali Bengals fans going to the game?

Just bought my tickets today (even tho they wont be delivered until August) got the kill seats. Lower field Section 4 (30 - 40 yard line) 8 rows from field behind Bengals bench. (man I love ebay).

Anyways I would love to hook up with some other bengals fans before the game for some tailgating. I know this is way in advance (6months) but if you are going to the game then sound off......... and lets represent our boys together.

(man december in san diego.......... this is gonna be epic!)
Old 05-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 59
Default Re: Sound off for the San Diego Game

Made an account so I could reply to this. I live in L.A. and am definitely looking to go to this game. I didn't think to buy tickets this early, but I suppose now is the time to start. I would be super excited to hang out with some Bengal fans!
Old 05-07-2012, 11:53 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimation View Post
Made an account so I could reply to this. I live in L.A. and am definitely looking to go to this game. I didn't think to buy tickets this early, but I suppose now is the time to start. I would be super excited to hang out with some Bengal fans!
Cool Cool, and welcome to the boards (atleast to officially becoming a board member). As the date gets closer we can work out the details. Man it would be great if we could get a decent size bunch of bengals fans to come hang out,and make our presence known.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Graduated Newbie

Absolutely. When i first moved out here I'd go to a Barnies Beanery in West Hollywood and there would be anywhere from six to twelve other Bengal fans there for the games. Infact, I've met more Ohio transplants here than from any other state. I have a feeling there will be a good number of us at the game!
Old 05-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 68

The first and only NFL game I went to was in the 2009-10 season when the Bengals played the Chargers out here; it was one week after Chris Henry's death. I'm a SoCal native and was home from school for break but I'll be up at Seattle this year.

Hope all you going have fun, we were 8 rows back on the 50 yard line. Super friendly atmosphere, tons of Bengals fans. Loved it!
Old 05-21-2012, 10:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by houshyourmama23 View Post
The first and only NFL game I went to was in the 2009-10 season when the Bengals played the Chargers out here; it was one week after Chris Henry's death. I'm a SoCal native and was home from school for break but I'll be up at Seattle this year.

Hope all you going have fun, we were 8 rows back on the 50 yard line. Super friendly atmosphere, tons of Bengals fans. Loved it!
Cool cool, was hoping it wasnt gonna be crazy like I hear the Raiders games are. Last thing I want is to get shot on the west coast just for rep'n my boys.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:04 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 32
bengals Re: Sound off for the San Diego Game

I want to go to this game but I just had a baby Apr 30th so i might not be able to go but I'm trying.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:51 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3ngals View Post
I want to go to this game but I just had a baby Apr 30th so i might not be able to go but I'm trying.
Congrats on the lil fan in training, man.

Check ebay....... There will be mass cheap tickets available over the next 6 months.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:21 AM

Rep Points: 9

I live in Los Angeles area but my hometown is Cincy.
I will be there along with a few of my longshoremen co-worker's who are also Bengal fans.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:42 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 541

This year I would like to try to go to the Chargers game. The tickets at Qualcomm are so expensive!

Maybe I can get someone to pay for me...
Old 06-25-2012, 06:34 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 2
drunk Re: Sound off for the San Diego Game

Hey gang!

I run a Bengals Meetup Group for the LA/Pasadena area... anyone in the LA area should check it out at this site: www.meetup.com/BengalsWest

No cost to join and you can keep up with the group. It's a lot of fun and debauchery.

Our group (which is pretty big) will be making the trip down to SD for the game. We are looking at doing a "booze cruise" by taking a big bus down. I've already priced out the bus and am working with Chargers ticketing about group sales so that I can put together an all-inclusive package, if any LA peeps on here want to get on board.

At any rate, check out the meetup group. I'm really proud of the contingent we have put together out here and were even featured on Lance McCallister's ESPN Cincinnati blog with some pictures last season.

I'll be sure to check back here as we get closer to the season with more details on the Charger game. Until then, WHO DEY!

Samwise
Old 07-06-2012, 08:19 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samwise77 View Post
Hey gang!

I run a Bengals Meetup Group for the LA/Pasadena area... anyone in the LA area should check it out at this site: www.meetup.com/BengalsWest

No cost to join and you can keep up with the group. It's a lot of fun and debauchery.

Our group (which is pretty big) will be making the trip down to SD for the game. We are looking at doing a "booze cruise" by taking a big bus down. I've already priced out the bus and am working with Chargers ticketing about group sales so that I can put together an all-inclusive package, if any LA peeps on here want to get on board.

At any rate, check out the meetup group. I'm really proud of the contingent we have put together out here and were even featured on Lance McCallister's ESPN Cincinnati blog with some pictures last season.

I'll be sure to check back here as we get closer to the season with more details on the Charger game. Until then, WHO DEY!

Samwise
Old 07-25-2012, 08:55 PM
VIP Member

My tickets just came in the mail for the game. 4 months to go!!!!!!! Cant wait.
San Diego in Dec!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 04:46 PM

Rep Points: 6

G'day everyone, my wife and I are coming to America in November for 4 weeks and are planning on attending this game, It will be my first live NFL game. I used to play American Football over here in Australia and just love the Bengals.

Jeff.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:18 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
AussieBengalFan
Rep Points: 0

Re: Sound off for the San Diego Game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G'day everyone, my wife and I are coming to America in November for 4 weeks and are planning on attending this game, It will be my first live NFL game. I used to play American Football over here in Australia and just love the Bengals.

Welcome to the message boards

I am pumped for this game!!!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 10:08 PM

Hey Fellow Bengal Fans,

My wife and I will be in SD for the game. We are coming from Wash St. I'm a life long fan and she now is. We are hoping to meet some BENGAL fans for pre-game functions. Keep us posted.

WHO DEY!!!
Old 08-13-2012, 10:16 PM
VIP Member

bump
Old 08-29-2012, 03:50 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 135

Hubby and I are planning on going down to San Diego for our first game ever..... very exciting. Still have to work out the plan for our trip. If anybody has great info about where the best places to stay are, please post it.
Who Dey!!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 06:42 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 119

There is a group of 12 of us coming out for the game. We are all members of the Bengal Bomb Squad. We will be looking for someone or somewhere to tailgate with before the game. Check out BengalBombSquad.com to see who some of us are. Plenty of tailgating picture on the site. Hope to meet some west coast Bengals fans.

Fireman Andy,The Drew, New Rob and the Bomb Shell's will be coming

Last edited by hurstgd; 09-27-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:26 AM
VIP Member

3 weeks until kickoff....... I am pumped
Old 11-20-2012, 03:12 PM
Graduated Newbie

Oh man a booze cruise.... That sounds insanely tempting.

I'm still tracking ticket prices on stubhub as the charger's season spirals downward. I still remember their comeback from 21 points down back in... 2006? So I will be cautiously watching.

Any new details on the booze cruise? You have me curious now!

ALSO: IF anyone wants to post what seats and area you got, I'm lookin to get two tickets and certainly wouldn't mind being part of a larger orange mass at the stadium!

Last edited by Manimation; 11-20-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:59 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 119

There is a large group of Bengal Bomb Squad members coming out and sitting in Sec.V35.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:08 AM

Heading out to san diego for the weekend from phoenix for a pre 30th birthday celebration! Looking for some tailgating fun on or pre partying sunday and prolly gonna head out to the gaslamp district saturday if any who dey fans are looking for chicanery and tom foolery! WHO DEY baby!
Old 11-27-2012, 12:58 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 770

Ill be there this weekend as well! I'm pumped I'm going to the Pittsburgh game as well
Old 11-27-2012, 04:05 PM
Graduated Newbie

Just locked my ticket order! Two seats, Field Corner 12, Row 8. Won't be the best seats in the house, but I like being close to the action and always prefer a 3/4 view. Will be driving down from LA Sunday morning and depending on how early we get there, may look around for some orange and black tailgaters!

If you see a ginger kid in Bengals gear with a short haired lady donning Bears getup, that will be me!