Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > The NFL Draft > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts Post your mock here

Old 11-21-2012, 09:10 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3349
Default Re: Thanksgiving Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
It is surprising how bad he is at short yardage. Tom Coughlin clearly couldn't believe it either given how often he tried 3rd (or 4th) and 1 with Jacobs.

I wonder who would win in a race between Jacobs and BJGE...

Back on topic, I don't care for Montgomery but do like Chase Thomas.

Also down on Vaccaro, in fact, I'm down on a lot of the safety class (especially Reid). There honestly aren't many prospects I'm as excited by this year. Class overall just seems weak.
I can see how you are down on Montgomery, as he is not performing to the standards he set last year. Glad someone else is on board with Thomas.

Maybe I'm giving the safety class too much credit this year because of how much thinner it was in last year's draft, but I think there are still a good handful of prospects. Reid, Vaccaro, McDonald, Rambo, Jefferson, Swearinger, and Shawn Williams are some that I like and would be an upgrade to what we have. I would like to see more of Iloka this year for the Bengals though.

Last edited by OchoCincos; 11-21-2012 at 09:33 AM.