Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 11-20-2012, 11:08 PM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,981
Rep Points: 3903
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
Only a steeler fan would believe that.
The author clearly not a Steeler fan believes it is iconic.
So do you.

The Terrible Towel - Top 10 Things You Didn't Know About the Pittsburgh Steelers - TIME
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-21-2012, 12:07 AM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,981
Rep Points: 3903
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
No, really, its just a towel.
No, really, it is much more than that.
You're just a puppet though.
__________________

Last edited by Woodley; 11-21-2012 at 06:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-21-2012, 06:13 AM
Beaker's Avatar
Beaker Beaker is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: An undisclosed biological research facility.
Posts: 21,615
Rep Points: 61912
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
The author clearly not a Steeler fan believes it is iconic.
So do you.

The Terrible Towel - Top 10 Things You Didn't Know About the Pittsburgh Steelers - TIME
I believe its iconic in its idiocy. You also know myron cope was simply a loud mouthed drunk and a fifth rate announcer. The fact that pittsburgh steeler fans hold him in any kind of high regard only cements their legacy of stupidity. That coupled with the fact that they think waving a yellow towel is some kind of show of intimidation is hilarious. The rest of the country simply laughs at you.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-21-2012, 08:26 AM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,180
Rep Points: 17236
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
I believe its iconic in its idiocy. You also know myron cope was simply a loud mouthed drunk and a fifth rate announcer. The fact that pittsburgh steeler fans hold him in any kind of high regard only cements their legacy of stupidity. That coupled with the fact that they think waving a yellow towel is some kind of show of intimidation is hilarious. The rest of the country simply laughs at you.
I think you're wrong. Yellow has always been considered a very tough and intimidating color.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-21-2012, 08:29 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,214
Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
Only Cincy fans can get towels confused with toilet paper. No wonder their city is so filthy.

Least we don't confuse our tooth brush with a snickers bar.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-21-2012, 08:36 AM
The Caped Crusader's Avatar
The Caped Crusader The Caped Crusader is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Nati
Posts: 3,962
Rep Points: 3334
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post
This is too funny. Big bad Lamar Woodley is really upset that Ravens were twirling yellow towels when they were leaving the field last night. He's not upset that the Ravens have won three in a row in his house nor is he upset the Ravens have won 4 out of 5 regular season games...no, he is upset that the Ravens picked up some wayward yellow flags off the ground and twirled them!

"If youre not a steelers fan, dont put your hands on a terrible towel"

http://www.facebook.com/LaMarrWoodle...02095168492363



You'd think that dish rag was a religious icon
I once heard a fan comparing it to the Flag. Talk about incredibly insulting to those who served.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-21-2012, 08:47 AM
BengaliJack's Avatar
BengaliJack BengaliJack is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,802
Rep Points: 6058
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post
This is too funny. Big bad Lamar Woodley is really upset that Ravens were twirling yellow towels when they were leaving the field last night. He's not upset that the Ravens have won three in a row in his house nor is he upset the Ravens have won 4 out of 5 regular season games...no, he is upset that the Ravens picked up some wayward yellow flags off the ground and twirled them!

"If youre not a steelers fan, dont put your hands on a terrible towel"

http://www.facebook.com/LaMarrWoodle...02095168492363



You'd think that dish rag was a religious icon
He wouldnt like me then....my uses for yellow towels usually involve some sort of sacrifice.
__________________


COACH HUE, PLEASE UNLEASH THIS BEAST!!!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Bmoreblitz's Avatar
Bmoreblitz Bmoreblitz is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 4th and goal at the1
Posts: 4,899
Rep Points: 13452
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel




__________________
DEPT of DEFENSE


BMOREBLITZ
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-21-2012, 06:07 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,180
Rep Points: 17236
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post



Ray Rice is on the clock.

Let's see how "powerful" the rag is.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-21-2012, 07:18 PM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,981
Rep Points: 3903
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
I believe its iconic in its idiocy. You also know myron cope was simply a loud mouthed drunk and a fifth rate announcer. The fact that pittsburgh steeler fans hold him in any kind of high regard only cements their legacy of stupidity. That coupled with the fact that they think waving a yellow towel is some kind of show of intimidation is hilarious. The rest of the country simply laughs at you.
Blah, blah, blah...you are spewing what has already been spewed... by haters, clearly jealous of the most iconic symbol in all of sports.

You're just mad at Myron because he coined the term "bungles", and you let your hatred get in the way of being rational...Myron Cope was an icon as well...you know he was.

Along with the credit for The Terrible Towel....


Actually what the country laughs at are dysfunctional organizations like your bungles and the cleveland clowns that have been losers your entire lifetime.
You've been a loser your entire lifetime too.
__________________

Last edited by Woodley; 11-21-2012 at 07:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,981
Rep Points: 3903
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post



Awww poor kid, someone stepped on his blanket....just don't step on his Terrible Towel.

Just so you understand, no one is crying...let them do what they please.
Justice will be served when they feel the The Towels wrath.
__________________

Last edited by Woodley; 11-21-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-21-2012, 07:35 PM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,981
Rep Points: 3903
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Ray Rice is on the clock.

Let's see how "powerful" the rag is.
Apparently you're not getting it again. "Desecration"... look up the word
Rice waved The Towel. He also placed it on his head, which isn't really desecrating it.
Ray Rice is smart and he knows better.

The Towel knows when it is being desecrated.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-21-2012, 07:40 PM
Lygraf's Avatar
Lygraf Lygraf is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 740
Rep Points: 770
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
most iconic symbol in all of sports.
Please.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,981
Rep Points: 3903
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Crusader View Post
I once heard a fan comparing it to the Flag. Talk about incredibly insulting to those who served.
Like these guys who serve?



Or these?



Or this guy?



Or him?


Or these guys?



Or these guys who serve?

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-21-2012, 09:48 PM
Lygraf's Avatar
Lygraf Lygraf is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 740
Rep Points: 770
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

a group of marines that are steelers fans

i want to throw up
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-21-2012, 10:46 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,180
Rep Points: 17236
Default Re: Lamar Woodley gets feeling hurt over his Terrible Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Apparently you're not getting it again. "Desecration"... look up the word
Rice waved The Towel. He also placed it on his head, which isn't really desecrating it.
Ray Rice is smart and he knows better.

The Towel knows when it is being desecrated.
lol @ you trying to put a qualifier on it. Gives you a convenient out when nothing bad happens.

Even your namesake disagrees with you.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...amarr-woodley/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.