Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > General Sports Discussion > Fantasy Sports

Fantasy Sports Strategies, insights and invites for fantasy football leagues and fantasy sports leagues of any kind.

Old 11-23-2012, 11:59 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18120
Default After Two Players In One Game

So I'm in second place right now (but I have the most points in the league 69, 99, 109, and then the rest aren't even close) and I'm playing my friend in first place.

Earlier in the day, Foster gets the guy I'm playing 25.5 and Dan Bailey gets him 13, which he was already projected to beat me by 13.06, which would cause any normal person to flip out and start making roster changes in hopes of breakout performances, but your boy kept his cool.

I have Brady, Gronk, and the Pats D, but I was hesitant to start Brady with Gronk hurt, the Jets D being one of the best in the NFL in least amount of fantasy points given up to quarterbacks, and figured it could trickle down to the defense, too. However, I thought about it and, being the greatest fantasy football manager to ever roll the earth, I decided that Brady's always clutch and the Pats D will eat Sanchez alive, so I rolled the dice with the D and Brady.

Brady destroys his projected total by 20.6 with 36 points and the Pats D just gets nasty with it and beats their projection by 14.35 with 25 points, so it's 61 to 38.5.

I don't like to toot my own horn or anything but............... toot-toot.

Playing, obviously, but, since this is the fantasy football subforum, I had to post about my dominance so far, so let's hope the rest of my team can produce

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.

Last edited by bradfritz21; 11-23-2012 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:17 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 30569
Default Re: After Two Players In One Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
So I'm in second place right now (but I have the most points in the league 69, 99, 109, and then the rest aren't even close) and I'm playing my friend in first place.

Earlier in the day, Foster gets the guy I'm playing 25.5 and Dan Bailey gets him 13, which he was already projected to beat me by 13.06, which would cause any normal person to flip out and start making roster changes in hopes of breakout performances, but your boy kept his cool.

I have Brady, Gronk, and the Pats D, but I was hesitant to start Brady with Gronk hurt, the Jets D being one of the best in the NFL in least amount of fantasy points given up to quarterbacks, and figured it could trickle down to the defense, too. However, I thought about it and, being the greatest fantasy football manager to ever roll the earth, I decided that Brady's always clutch and the Pats D will eat Sanchez alive, so I rolled the dice with the D and Brady.

Brady destroys his projected total by 20.6 with 36 points and the Pats D just gets nasty with it and beats their projection by 14.35 with 25 points, so it's 61 to 38.5.

I don't like to toot my own horn or anything but............... toot-toot.

Playing, obviously, but, since this is the fantasy football subforum, I had to post about my dominance so far, so let's hope the rest of my team can produce
what kind of league you in

Brady only got me 30 points.

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 11-23-2012, 12:27 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18120
Default Re: After Two Players In One Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
what kind of league you in

Brady only got me 30 points.

Passing Yards

25 yards per point

Passing Touchdowns

Interceptions

Rushing Touchdowns

2-Point Conversions

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.