Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-22-2012, 10:59 AM
gmdino's Avatar
gmdino gmdino is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 8,965
Rep Points: 11383
Default Ben has an announcement to make...

http://bigben7.com/

NOVEMBER 22ND, 2012 BY ADMIN

From Ben this Thanksgiving morning:

We would like to let everyone know that last night at 10:06 PM Ashley and I welcomed a healthy, beautiful baby boy into this world.

Benjamin Jr. is 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 19-1/2 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing well.

We want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers, it really means a lot to us. God is so good!

We will have pictures to post this weekend.

We hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving! – Ben, Ashley, and Benjamin




Shortly after Ray Lewis announced he is Thankful he hasn't seen anyone get stabbed in almost 12 years.

Marvin Lewis announced he was thankful ownership doesn't care about winning ALL the time.

The Cleveland Browns also said they are thankful for they only work in Cleveland and don't have to live there.

Happy Thanksgiving again everyone!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-22-2012, 11:07 AM
BmorePat87's Avatar
BmorePat87 BmorePat87 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Birdland
Posts: 9,912
Rep Points: 13098
Default Re: Ben has an announcement to make...

13 hours old and they already caught in it the women's restroom.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Anyways, Adderral's not even a drug
-----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
I still don't think we are evolved from primates. I don't think we are even remotely related.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
We aren't evolved from primates, we are primates.
--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
I can guarentee you there is not a dude on the earth that is as passionate about his male lover as I am my relgion.



Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-22-2012, 11:52 AM
VCU Rams's Avatar
VCU Rams VCU Rams is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 16,125
Rep Points: 79040
Default Re: Ben has an announcement to make...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensLover69 View Post
13 hours old and they already caught in it the women's restroom.
lol "it"...
__________________
2013 AFCN Champions
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-22-2012, 03:29 PM
ballsofsteel's Avatar
ballsofsteel ballsofsteel is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 3,508
Rep Points: 5029
Default Re: Ben has an announcement to make...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCU Rams View Post
lol "it"...
No need to worry about "it". "It" was born in PA, Not Ohio
__________________
[IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,733
Rep Points: 3571
Default Re: Ben has an announcement to make...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino View Post
http://bigben7.com/

NOVEMBER 22ND, 2012 BY ADMIN

From Ben this Thanksgiving morning:

We would like to let everyone know that last night at 10:06 PM Ashley and I welcomed a healthy, beautiful baby boy into this world.

Benjamin Jr. is 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 19-1/2 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing well.

We want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers, it really means a lot to us. God is so good!

We will have pictures to post this weekend.

We hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving! Ben, Ashley, and Benjamin




Shortly after Ray Lewis announced he is Thankful he hasn't seen anyone get stabbed in almost 12 years.

Marvin Lewis announced he was thankful ownership doesn't care about winning ALL the time.

The Cleveland Browns also said they are thankful for they only work in Cleveland and don't have to live there.

Happy Thanksgiving again everyone!
The ravens and browns are thankful that the Chiefs injured Ben.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-23-2012, 10:57 AM
yellowxdiscipline's Avatar
yellowxdiscipline yellowxdiscipline is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cincy
Posts: 8,248
Rep Points: 8458
Default Re: Ben has an announcement to make...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballsofsteel View Post
No need to worry about "it". "It" was born in PA, Not Ohio

PA can keep the serial rapist in training... We dont want to claim it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-23-2012, 12:13 PM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,733
Rep Points: 3571
Default Re: Ben has an announcement to make...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowxdiscipline View Post
PA can keep the serial rapist in training... We dont want to claim it.
I could understand why you would feel that way..

PA has 11,582 sex offenders.
OH has 19,117.

Ohio is scum.

__________________

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-23-2012, 12:46 PM
BANJAXED's Avatar
BANJAXED BANJAXED is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: OAKLEY
Posts: 23,004
Rep Points: 56315
Default Re: Ben has an announcement to make...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
I could understand why you would feel that way..

PA has 11,582 sex offenders.
OH has 19,117.

Ohio is scum.

So you support all the PA offenders simply because you have less?

way to go ya perverted sicko

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-23-2012, 01:14 PM
STC's Avatar
STC STC is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Halls of Montezuma
Posts: 6,228
Rep Points: 38409
Default Re: Ben has an announcement to make...

...and he's already on the injury report. :)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-23-2012, 10:07 PM
gmdino's Avatar
gmdino gmdino is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 8,965
Rep Points: 11383
Default Re: Ben has an announcement to make...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensLover69 View Post
13 hours old and they already caught in it the women's restroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
The ravens and browns are thankful that the Chiefs injured Ben.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowxdiscipline View Post
PA can keep the serial rapist in training... We dont want to claim it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STC View Post
...and he's already on the injury report. :)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-23-2012, 10:19 PM
BmorePat87's Avatar
BmorePat87 BmorePat87 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Birdland
Posts: 9,912
Rep Points: 13098
Default Re: Ben has an announcement to make...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino View Post
thought every woman who has shared a stall next to Ben.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Anyways, Adderral's not even a drug
-----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
I still don't think we are evolved from primates. I don't think we are even remotely related.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
We aren't evolved from primates, we are primates.
--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
I can guarentee you there is not a dude on the earth that is as passionate about his male lover as I am my relgion.



Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-23-2012, 10:47 PM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,733
Rep Points: 3571
Default Re: Ben has an announcement to make...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANJAXED View Post
So you support all the PA offenders simply because you have less?

way to go ya perverted sicko

Where did I say or even imply I supported it. You must have missed where I said Ohio is scum. Try and follow whats being said kiddo.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.