Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Sell or Buy Game Tickets

Sell or Buy Game Tickets This is the place to look for game tickets. Those who are selling may create threads advertising your willingness to sell your tickets but you may only post here by selling for face value. Scalpers or price hiking is strongly prohibited.

Old 11-21-2012, 11:36 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 36
Default Need 2 crappy seats for Cowboys, but will pay well for them! (Good seats are OK too!)

I'm a season ticket holder who's wife couldnt go to a game so I listed them on stubhub and asked my father in law and he said yes but I forgot to pull them from stubhub and they sold.

Now I need to make sure I have tickets before the game... haha... 300 level corner seats, or high endzone seats, or whatever are fine and I'll pay a bit over face (Rules seem to say those who are SELLING can't sell over face value, but am I allowed to buy them for face value and offer a little tip?)

Depending on seats, 60-100 each ($120-200 total) is what I'd like to spend. Clearly I'd take better seats but can't pay $1000 for them or something.

Thanks!
Old 11-21-2012, 01:59 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7038
Default Re: Need 2 crappy seats for Cowboys, but will pay well for them! (Good seats are OK t

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachnyd View Post
I'm a season ticket holder who's wife couldnt go to a game so I listed them on stubhub and asked my father in law and he said yes but I forgot to pull them from stubhub and they sold.

Now I need to make sure I have tickets before the game... haha... 300 level corner seats, or high endzone seats, or whatever are fine and I'll pay a bit over face (Rules seem to say those who are SELLING can't sell over face value, but am I allowed to buy them for face value and offer a little tip?)

Depending on seats, 60-100 each ($120-200 total) is what I'd like to spend. Clearly I'd take better seats but can't pay $1000 for them or something.

Thanks!
Interesting that you're willing to pay that much, but haven't gone back to stubhub and just bought tickets off there for that price.

There's over 4000 tickets in your price range. Most being nose bleeds, but some mid endzone and regular endzone seats for $80-100 a piece.

Oh well, good luck.

#OfficialTaterHaterClub #President
Old 11-21-2012, 03:27 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 892
Default Re: Need 2 crappy seats for Cowboys, but will pay well for them! (Good seats are OK t

I have 2 in Section 111 Row 16 that I will sell for less than $1,000. If interested PM me with your offer.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:14 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7038

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrd14 View Post
I have 2 in Section 111 Row 16 that I will sell for less than $1,000. If interested PM me with your offer.
1000$

#OfficialTaterHaterClub #President
Old 11-23-2012, 02:10 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
Interesting that you're willing to pay that much, but haven't gone back to stubhub and just bought tickets off there for that price.

There's over 4000 tickets in your price range. Most being nose bleeds, but some mid endzone and regular endzone seats for $80-100 a piece.

Oh well, good luck.

OK for everyone else, my budget certainly was NOT $1000- that was the point I was trying to make that I wouldnt spend $1000.

I said "$80-100" maybe a little more for great seats...

I just jumped on Stubhub and to my surprise there are a number of them in that price range. I've been putting in offers for section 333 for like $160 for 2 on craigslist and being told they were sold, and here are some for like $80 on stubhub for endzone seats.

I get a fail, you deserve a beer but I'll probably never meet you. I just always assumed stubhub was a rip-off.

Cheers!
Old 11-23-2012, 03:29 PM
VIP Member

Ticketmasters cheaper than stubhub...

Purchased!