Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 11-23-2012, 03:41 PM
Lygraf's Avatar
Lygraf Lygraf is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 740
Rep Points: 770
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowxdiscipline View Post
Hypothetically speaking... What if Coltsturd never existed? Maybe Smack Talk would be a lot better for it.
every forum needs a whipping boy
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-23-2012, 03:48 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,017
Rep Points: 1766
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
Why're you so obsessed with Delhomme? He's not even in the NFL anymore?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-23-2012, 03:49 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,017
Rep Points: 1766
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowxdiscipline View Post
Hypothetically speaking... What if Coltsturd never existed? Maybe Smack Talk would be a lot better for it.
Hypothetically speaking, if the Bengals never existed, maybe the NFL would be a lot better for it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-23-2012, 09:12 PM
BigPapaKain's Avatar
BigPapaKain BigPapaKain is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Posts: 6,843
Rep Points: 12668
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Why're you so obsessed with Delhomme? He's not even in the NFL anymore?
If you're so over Delhomme, why do you respond to damn near every picture neek or I post of him?

Bump fists and play nice;

__________________
Vi veri universum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-23-2012, 09:24 PM
duke0476's Avatar
duke0476 duke0476 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,531
Rep Points: 13125
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Hypothetically speaking, if the Bengals never existed, maybe the NFL would be a lot better for it.
Just because you overheard your parents saying this over and over does not mean it applies to football.
__________________
"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Cin726 Cin726 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,453
Rep Points: 2142
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Hypothetical?


Are you kidding? Here, let me remind of a 2 hypothetical losses that occurred to the Bengals that was considered shocking at the time:

1) Dolphins
2) Browns

Ring a bell?

The Raiders could very well go in Paul Brown Stadium and ring the bell of the Bengals. It's not hypothetical at all. It's actually a realistic POSSIBLITY!!
Wow.

Quote:
hy·po·thet·i·cal *(hp-tht-kl) also hy·po·thet·ic (-thtk)
adj.
1. Of, relating to, or based on a hypothesis: a hypothetical situation. See Synonyms at theoretical.
2.
a. Suppositional; uncertain. See Synonyms at supposed.
b. Conditional; contingent.
Now please feel free to explain to the class why your original post would not fall under such a definition.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toast Jones View Post
I think you really need some type of theme song. The way you enter threads almost always makes me think of a wrestling intro. Like "Uh oh, look who's coming to the ring!"

Maybe the mods could have some feature where when you log in music starts playing in all the threads. Everyone would stop what they're doing, and wait. "Look out, ****** just logged in. ****, here he comes. In 3, 2, 1...
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,981
Rep Points: 3903
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin726 View Post
Wow.


Now please feel free to explain to the class why your original post would not fall under such a definition.

I thought his post made him sound like he didn't know the meaning of hypothetical as well.
Coltsfan usually doesn't make mistakes like that.
__________________

Last edited by Woodley; 11-23-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-23-2012, 11:51 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,166
Rep Points: 17228
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Coltsfan usually doesn't make mistakes like that.
Yes he does.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-24-2012, 01:30 AM
yellowxdiscipline's Avatar
yellowxdiscipline yellowxdiscipline is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Cackey Lackey
Posts: 8,513
Rep Points: 9117
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Hypothetically speaking, if the Bengals never existed, maybe the NFL would be a lot better for it.
Its ok I forgive you for learning football from playing Madden..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-24-2012, 06:44 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,017
Rep Points: 1766
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
If you're so over Delhomme, why do you respond to damn near every picture neek or I post of him?

Bump fists and play nice;

Because... you and Neek are just being a-holes, that's all. It's not even good smack.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-24-2012, 08:08 AM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,981
Rep Points: 3903
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Yes he does.
Maybe you should take that up with him.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-24-2012, 08:37 AM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,166
Rep Points: 17228
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Maybe you should take that up with him.
Why would i take it up with him? You made the claim.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,981
Rep Points: 3903
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Why would i take it up with him? You made the claim.
Of course I did, but I am a neutral observer so I won't argue against you on his behalf.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-24-2012, 09:17 AM
Interceptor's Avatar
Interceptor Interceptor is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: under a rock
Posts: 5,830
Rep Points: 10282
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Because... you and Neek are just being a-holes, that's all. It's not even good smack.
Looks like you weakened first by resorting to personal attacks. Somebody hurt your feelings?
__________________




Bad coaching can neutralize even the most talented of athletes.

There are two seasons of the year for me: Football Season and waiting for Football Season.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-24-2012, 09:19 AM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,166
Rep Points: 17228
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Of course I did, but I am a neutral observer so I won't argue against you on his behalf.
I'll make it a little clearer for you. You made an observation. I challenged that observation. Why would i take it up with him when i'm challenging your observation?

That would be you arguing against me on your behalf. Capiche?
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-24-2012, 09:35 AM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,981
Rep Points: 3903
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
I'll make it a little clearer for you. You made an observation. I challenged that observation. Why would i take it up with him when i'm challenging your observation?

That would be you arguing against me on your behalf. Capiche?
Yes, you challenged my observation, and I let it go at that. You're entitled to your opinion.
Not going to argue with you.

Got it so far?

If you're looking for an argument (I dont know why, you always lose), then tell Coltsfan he is always wrong and take it up with him.

That wasn't so hard to understand was it?
__________________

Last edited by Woodley; 11-24-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-24-2012, 10:56 AM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,166
Rep Points: 17228
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Yes, you challenged my observation, and I let it go at that. You're entitled to your opinion.
Not going to argue with you.

Got it so far?

If you're looking for an argument (I dont know why, you always lose), then tell Coltsfan he is always wrong and take it up with him.

That wasn't so hard to understand was it?
If i always lose, why are you so afraid to engage?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-24-2012, 11:11 AM
Lygraf's Avatar
Lygraf Lygraf is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 740
Rep Points: 770
Default Re: What happens if...

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-24-2012, 05:51 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,017
Rep Points: 1766
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor View Post
Looks like you weakened first by resorting to personal attacks. Somebody hurt your feelings?
Personal attacks? Dude... did you not read your pictograms? That's about as personal as it gets.

My calling you an a-hole isn't a personal attack. It's factual. Like water is wet, grass is green, and the sun rises in the east.

You're just trying to get a rise out of me and I'm not going to bite.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Interceptor's Avatar
Interceptor Interceptor is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: under a rock
Posts: 5,830
Rep Points: 10282
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Personal attacks? Dude... did you not read your pictograms? That's about as personal as it gets.

My calling you an a-hole isn't a personal attack. It's factual. Like water is wet, grass is green, and the sun rises in the east.

You're just trying to get a rise out of me and I'm not going to bite.
I don't care how you spin it. You showed personal weakness by resorting to personal attacks. It's obvious to everyone and it showed in that post. That is factual. But I will stop right here because you might get your feelings hurt again and start calling me names.
__________________




Bad coaching can neutralize even the most talented of athletes.

There are two seasons of the year for me: Football Season and waiting for Football Season.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Fan_in_Kettering's Avatar
Fan_in_Kettering Fan_in_Kettering is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 8,185
Rep Points: 27572
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
... Pick 6 Palmer and the Raiders BEAT the Bengals in their own house?

Unlikely. The Raiders don't have a defense. In fact, they are dead last in yards given up.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-24-2012, 10:33 PM
GreenHornet GreenHornet is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,090
Rep Points: 239
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
... Pick 6 Palmer and the Raiders BEAT the Bengals in their own house?

Will Bengal fans heads explode? Will that be the end of Marvin? Will the Bengals playoff hopes be crushed by the man who decided that retiring is much preferable than playing another down as a Bengal?
Bet this upsets you the most.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-24-2012, 11:01 PM
BigPapaKain's Avatar
BigPapaKain BigPapaKain is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Posts: 6,843
Rep Points: 12668
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Because... you and Neek are just being a-holes, that's all. It's not even good smack.
It's so weak that it's made you get so angry and 'go to the shooting range' which, come to think of it, is an awesome way to say you rubbed one out in frustration.

And you saying someone's smack isn't good is like you trying to claim that the Earth is flat.
__________________
Vi veri universum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-25-2012, 08:25 AM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,981
Rep Points: 3903
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post

And you saying someone's smack isn't good is like you trying to claim that the Earth is flat.
It is kain. Anyone with half a brain knows that.

The Flat Earth Society - Index
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-25-2012, 08:26 AM
yellowxdiscipline's Avatar
yellowxdiscipline yellowxdiscipline is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Cackey Lackey
Posts: 8,513
Rep Points: 9117
Default Re: What happens if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
It's so weak that it's made you get so angry and 'go to the shooting range' which, come to think of it, is an awesome way to say you rubbed one out in frustration.

And you saying someone's smack isn't good is like you trying to claim that the Earth is flat.
He "rage jerked" it?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.