Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

View Poll Results: Chance Bengals Raiders of a sellout?
100 40 36.36%
75 36 32.73%
50 13 11.82%
25 4 3.64%
0 17 15.45%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #126  
Old 11-23-2012, 04:06 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 35,398
Rep Points: 35140
Default Re: chances we sell out raiders game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
It will probably be sold out, or very close, by the time kickoff approaches.
Looks like a Radio and video game 3 hour stretch.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 11-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Steeler Eater's Avatar
Steeler Eater Steeler Eater is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: I got this
Posts: 12,471
Rep Points: 18316
Default Re: No sellout Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
How in the hell are people not going to this game? Seriously. I thought it would sell out before the season even started.
Because the Raiders are 3-7 and the Bengals are 5-5. My money went to Christmas shopping for my kids, as I'm sure many others' did. I honestly haven't been to a game since 2010 and don't plan on going anytime soon because I'd rather enjoy the experience from home with my kids.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 11-23-2012, 04:17 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,501
Rep Points: 23573
Default Re: No sellout Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler Eater View Post
Because the Raiders are 3-7 and the Bengals are 5-5. My money went to Christmas shopping for my kids, as I'm sure many others' did. I honestly haven't been to a game since 2010 and don't plan on going anytime soon because I'd rather enjoy the experience from home with my kids.
More power to you with the spending time with your kids....even if that's the reason that thousands of Bengals fans aren't going to the game, it still surprises me that it hasn't sold out yet. I don't really think the Raiders record matters...the Carson Palmer factor of the game should be enough to cancel out the fact that the Raiders stink. I don't go to all of the games either, but I try to make it to as many as I can. This one is one that myself and a bunch other people I know including countless on theses boards have penciled in as a must see since before the schedule even came out. Seriously....I'm legitimately surprised.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 11-23-2012, 04:18 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 35,398
Rep Points: 35140
Default Re: No sellout Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
More power to you with the spending time with your kids....even if that's the reason that thousands of Bengals fans aren't going to the game, it still surprises me that it hasn't sold out yet. I don't really think the Raiders record matters...the Carson Palmer factor of the game should be enough to cancel out the fact that the Raiders stink. I don't go to all of the games either, but I try to make it to as many as I can. This one is one that myself and a bunch other people I know including countless on theses boards have penciled in as a must see since before the schedule even came out. Seriously....I'm legitimately surprised.
Black friday weekend... Money is spoken for.

Surprise because i thought this would be a sell out.

Bummed because there are tickets and I have to spend my money on car repairs.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 11-23-2012, 04:20 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 35,398
Rep Points: 35140
Default Re: No sellout Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANJAXED View Post
I will be at the game - my company hooked me up - $25 tickets!
you have more?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 11-23-2012, 04:30 PM
OSUfan's Avatar
OSUfan OSUfan is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: vandalia, ohio
Posts: 22,284
Rep Points: 24339
bengals Re: No sellout Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
No. The stadium was full of Giants fans. Boo to that.
Sorry but I was at the game and the Bengals crowd was freaking excellent and rocked the stadium!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 11-23-2012, 05:25 PM
Nately120's Avatar
Nately120 Nately120 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: PA, of all places
Posts: 5,618
Rep Points: 8270
Default Re: No sellout Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by k4aic View Post
Yea I wonder what Carson thinks of that LOL that we don't care about him at all and couldn't care less he is coming back? Or is he thinking this is a sorry franchise with bad fans?? Not that I care what CP thinks, but it would be funny if it hurt his feelings somewhat.

Who needs to go when you got the net?
Ok, so now Carson should be upset because there are LESS people there to boo him? I don't quite get it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 11-23-2012, 05:44 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,501
Rep Points: 23573
Default Re: No sellout Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUfan View Post
Sorry but I was at the game and the Bengals crowd was freaking excellent and rocked the stadium!
Apology accepted, but I was at the game as well and the crowd was still kinda sad. They were actually making noise (which is rare), but when 1/4 of the stadium is the other teams fans, it's hard to keep the awesome atmosphere up. Cincinnati has always been a little quiet compared to other NFL cities....I'm not sure why.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 11-23-2012, 05:56 PM
Steeler Eater's Avatar
Steeler Eater Steeler Eater is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: I got this
Posts: 12,471
Rep Points: 18316
Default Re: No sellout Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
More power to you with the spending time with your kids....even if that's the reason that thousands of Bengals fans aren't going to the game, it still surprises me that it hasn't sold out yet. I don't really think the Raiders record matters...the Carson Palmer factor of the game should be enough to cancel out the fact that the Raiders stink. I don't go to all of the games either, but I try to make it to as many as I can. This one is one that myself and a bunch other people I know including countless on theses boards have penciled in as a must see since before the schedule even came out. Seriously....I'm legitimately surprised.
Yeah, I get the Palmer aspect, but I think many are past wanting to go just to yell at the dude. He's been a Raider for over a year and we have Dalton and it worked out for the best for us. Hue Jackson signed as the Raiders coach to manipulate the Raiders into sending two picks to us for him and then covertly got himself fired to come back. Hue Jackson is a ****ing double agent and played it to a T. We are on a whole other level, like cold war James Bond ****. We should thank Carson for packing his bags and leaving, because we are a lot better off now offensively than with a chump that doesn't even want to put on the uniform for his own fans and would rather put on 30 pounds and play QB for a place that refers to itself as the black hole with 50 year old men in cosplay like comic con for San Quentin. Carson's happy now with his imaginary receivers and being idolized because he is better than Jamarcus Russell and well, Jamarcus Russell. Dude is banging down brews with Sebastian Janikawasaki and making out with drunk chicks at biker bars that call him sonny and shave more often than he does. He's where he wanted to be and we should respect that and **** all over his team on Sunday. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to wipe because I'm typing this on my toilet.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 11-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Steeler Eater's Avatar
Steeler Eater Steeler Eater is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: I got this
Posts: 12,471
Rep Points: 18316
Default Re: No sellout Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
Apology accepted, but I was at the game as well and the crowd was still kinda sad. They were actually making noise (which is rare), but when 1/4 of the stadium is the other teams fans, it's hard to keep the awesome atmosphere up. Cincinnati has always been a little quiet compared to other NFL cities....I'm not sure why.
Need the big win factor. Fans haven't felt a big Playoff Win in this city since Hillary Clinton was fertile. It truly is the one missing factor from people getting back on board and rocking that place like a three dollar hooker from Tuscon.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 11-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Nately120's Avatar
Nately120 Nately120 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: PA, of all places
Posts: 5,618
Rep Points: 8270
Default Re: Raiders game blacked out

And to think, we were all but sure that this was going to be a prime-time game.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 11-23-2012, 06:08 PM
tlotharw's Avatar
tlotharw tlotharw is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,358
Rep Points: 5583
Default Re: No sellout Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
More power to you with the spending time with your kids....even if that's the reason that thousands of Bengals fans aren't going to the game, it still surprises me that it hasn't sold out yet. I don't really think the Raiders record matters...the Carson Palmer factor of the game should be enough to cancel out the fact that the Raiders stink. I don't go to all of the games either, but I try to make it to as many as I can. This one is one that myself and a bunch other people I know including countless on theses boards have penciled in as a must see since before the schedule even came out. Seriously....I'm legitimately surprised.
I'm not the least surprised. The big victory against the Giants went unnoticed in the greater Cincinnati area. It was not on TV. The Bengals have said to the local community that bought his stadium that they will not be considered in their decision to ignore the NFL's 85% waiver.

The Bengals are such a cloistered, unappreciative bunch, keeping the great young talent to themselves, that I doubt very many people around here even know who Geno is.

Mike Brown is a public relations disaster. Now, unlike the first 20 years of this franchise, when it became a local treasure, it is now out-of-sight, out-of-mind.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 11-23-2012, 06:15 PM
Luvnit2's Avatar
Luvnit2 Luvnit2 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15,643
Rep Points: 16776
Default Re: No sellout Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlotharw View Post
I'm not the least surprised. The big victory against the Giants went unnoticed in the greater Cincinnati area. It was not on TV. The Bengals have said to the local community that bought his stadium that they will not be considered in their decision to ignore the NFL's 85% waiver.

The Bengals are such a cloistered, unappreciative bunch, keeping the great young talent to themselves, that I doubt very many people around here even know who Geno is.

Mike Brown is a public relations disaster. Now, unlike the first 20 years of this franchise, when it became a local treasure, it is now out-of-sight, out-of-mind.
You did a nice job of describing fair weather fans. Die hard fans know exactly what is going on with the Bengals. They might not have the cash or the time, but I guarantee you they will be rooting just as hard as I am at the stadium Sunday. It will just be listening to a radio, by internet streaming or hoping for redzone highlights. Mike Brown's only responsibility is to make a huge attempt to put a winning team on the field. Based on the past 18 months, I think he has made great strides to just that.

I see a Tampa who is possibly playoff bound and they adopted the 85% rule and still can't sell out.
__________________
Young Team Finally Grows Up!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 11-23-2012, 06:43 PM
tlotharw's Avatar
tlotharw tlotharw is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,358
Rep Points: 5583
Default Re: No sellout Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvnit2 View Post
You did a nice job of describing fair weather fans. Die hard fans know exactly what is going on with the Bengals. They might not have the cash or the time, but I guarantee you they will be rooting just as hard as I am at the stadium Sunday. It will just be listening to a radio, by internet streaming or hoping for redzone highlights. Mike Brown's only responsibility is to make a huge attempt to put a winning team on the field. Based on the past 18 months, I think he has made great strides to just that.

I see a Tampa who is possibly playoff bound and they adopted the 85% rule and still can't sell out.
You can characterize the huge amount of people who have been disenfranchised form this franchise as you will. It doesn't chance the state of affairs that exist around here and the fact that most people around here will see maybe 4 or 5 plays from the game in highlights.

Unless the front office approach to to local community changes, as the Reds have successfully done, the fan base will remain fickle, and the number of "die-hards" will continue to wither.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 11-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Millz's Avatar
Millz Millz is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9,366
Rep Points: 20482
Default Re: No sellout Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlotharw View Post
You can characterize the huge amount of people who have been disenfranchised form this franchise as you will. It doesn't chance the state of affairs that exist around here and the fact that most people around here will see maybe 4 or 5 plays from the game in highlights.

Unless the front office approach to to local community changes, as the Reds have successfully done, the fan base will remain fickle.

Yup. Lets not forget that a lot of die-hards gave up their season-tickets after 2010 and have yet to come back. Going to take a bit more than guys like AJ, Geno, and Andy who they all like of course, to come back to PBS in earnest (ie playoff wins and/or new ownership & coach). I might go down Sunday myself, so I am just saying that as an observation.
__________________

Football is a game of errors. The team that makes the fewest errors in a game usually wins. - Paul Brown
We did some good things today. - Marvin Lewis

Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 11-23-2012, 08:10 PM
whodeyallday whodeyallday is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 104
Rep Points: 8
Default Re: No sellout Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler Eater View Post
Yeah, I get the Palmer aspect, but I think many are past wanting to go just to yell at the dude. He's been a Raider for over a year and we have Dalton and it worked out for the best for us. Hue Jackson signed as the Raiders coach to manipulate the Raiders into sending two picks to us for him and then covertly got himself fired to come back. Hue Jackson is a ****ing double agent and played it to a T. We are on a whole other level, like cold war James Bond ****. We should thank Carson for packing his bags and leaving, because we are a lot better off now offensively than with a chump that doesn't even want to put on the uniform for his own fans and would rather put on 30 pounds and play QB for a place that refers to itself as the black hole with 50 year old men in cosplay like comic con for San Quentin. Carson's happy now with his imaginary receivers and being idolized because he is better than Jamarcus Russell and well, Jamarcus Russell. Dude is banging down brews with Sebastian Janikawasaki and making out with drunk chicks at biker bars that call him sonny and shave more often than he does. He's where he wanted to be and we should respect that and **** all over his team on Sunday. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to wipe because I'm typing this on my toilet.
Good post. That ish was hilarious!
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 11-23-2012, 09:17 PM
whodeyallday whodeyallday is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 104
Rep Points: 8
Default Re: Raiders game blacked out

The city of Cincinnati is pathetic. U don't support your home team. It blows my mind that the Cincinnati metropolitan area population is 2,138,038 and the game is not sold out. I bet half of the tickets sold already have been purchased by fans from Dayton and Kentucky (probably not but u get my point) . That's very sad. U guys always cry for new ownership but if he did sell the Bengals, the new owner would move overnight and not give u guys a chance to come back! This team has soooo much good talent and great guys. Remember.... when u don't show up to watch your team, you're disrespecting the players. They need your support! Mike Brown is getting paid regardless if u show up or not! SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 11-23-2012, 09:29 PM
Luvnit2's Avatar
Luvnit2 Luvnit2 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15,643
Rep Points: 16776
Default Re: Raiders game blacked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodeyallday View Post
The city of Cincinnati is pathetic. U don't support your home team. It blows my mind that the Cincinnati metropolitan area population is 2,138,038 and the game is not sold out. I bet half of the tickets sold already have been purchased by fans from Dayton and Kentucky (probably not but u get my point) . That's very sad. U guys always cry for new ownership but if he did sell the Bengals, the new owner would move overnight and not give u guys a chance to come back! This team has soooo much good talent and great guys. Remember.... when u don't show up to watch your team, you're disrespecting the players. They need your support! Mike Brown is getting paid regardless if u show up or not! SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!
People like to just hate on MB. They don't get the fact it hurts the players nor do they care. My guess most who complain do not go to games now and never went in the past unless they were given free tickets. My guess is they are just mad because they will miss the game at home.
__________________
Young Team Finally Grows Up!!!!!!!

Last edited by Luvnit2; 11-24-2012 at 12:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 11-23-2012, 09:34 PM
mars304 mars304 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: WV
Posts: 569
Rep Points: 1048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodeyallday View Post
The city of Cincinnati is pathetic. U don't support your home team. It blows my mind that the Cincinnati metropolitan area population is 2,138,038 and the game is not sold out. I bet half of the tickets sold already have been purchased by fans from Dayton and Kentucky (probably not but u get my point) . That's very sad. U guys always cry for new ownership but if he did sell the Bengals, the new owner would move overnight and not give u guys a chance to come back! This team has soooo much good talent and great guys. Remember.... when u don't show up to watch your team, you're disrespecting the players. They need your support! Mike Brown is getting paid regardless if u show up or not! SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!
Oh get off your high horse. Where do you live that you can't make it? Some people just don't have the money. In fact, everyone I know in the area has multiple kids and don't have the money to go to games. I'm going to the game and bought my brother and his wife's tickets for them since I don't have kids, and drove in from west virginia to go, but other than that he doesn't have the money to go. There are a lot of people that just don't have the money to be as "die hard" as you think they should be.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 11-24-2012, 01:18 AM
tlotharw's Avatar
tlotharw tlotharw is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,358
Rep Points: 5583
Default Re: Raiders game blacked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvnit2 View Post
People like to just hate on MB. They don't get the fact it hurts the players nor do they care. My guess most who complain have go to games now and never went in the past unless they were given free tickets. My guess is they are just mad because they will miss the game at home.
Twenty-six years of season tickets says you're wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 11-24-2012, 02:20 AM
Ian Demagii Ian Demagii is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,389
Rep Points: 2691
Default Re: Raiders game blacked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvnit2 View Post
People like to just hate on MB. They don't get the fact it hurts the players nor do they care. My guess most who complain have go to games now and never went in the past unless they were given free tickets. My guess is they are just mad because they will miss the game at home.
No they will stream it! Time to move into the the 21st century.....its 2013, hello.....

Seriously, this is a league wide problem-but it really effects a few small market teams that the NFL, frankly, is not concerned about-unfortunately we are one of those-Jacksonville is another as is Buffalo (which still sells out I think)-but this is why the NFL is not totally up in arms about the streaming sites-yes they complained-yes the sites were ceased-yes they moved off shore....and now the NFL is stuck...

Now there is even legislation in the works and the Bengals are a prime target since the population paid for the stadium! The NFL needs to just drop the blackout rule.It is archaic, since people will just choose other diversions which are legion. Out of site is out of mind and htis just erodes fan base which the NFl would be up in arms if they truly cared about this market place which they don't! Now if this was Los Angelos being blacked out they would birth a freaking cow! Losing all those Neilsons, but since Cincinnati is a very small market place with an owner viewed as a laggard by many of the power brokers. The whole situation is truly farce......and the only people being "punished" are avid fans with low incomes who cant afford the internet to stream the games.

Ian
__________________
Sorry to burst your bubble, but its a passing league...

Last edited by Ian Demagii; 11-24-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 11-24-2012, 10:14 AM
cwebster_12 cwebster_12 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Norwood Where the N stands for Nowlege and O stands for Onour
Posts: 540
Rep Points: 204
Default Re: Raiders game blacked out

I have a feeling that over the next few years blackouts are going to be a league wide problem.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 11-24-2012, 11:06 AM
Shake n Blake's Avatar
Shake n Blake Shake n Blake is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Homers gonna home
Posts: 14,354
Rep Points: 31662
Default Re: Raiders game blacked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwebster_12 View Post
I have a feeling that over the next few years blackouts are going to be a league wide problem.
Well the value of the US dollar has been plummeting, ticket prices continue to increase and eventually 90% of the population will not have the disposable income required to buy tickets. So I think you're right.
__________________

Sig by CinWillWin
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 11-24-2012, 12:32 PM
Luvnit2's Avatar
Luvnit2 Luvnit2 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15,643
Rep Points: 16776
Default Re: Raiders game blacked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Demagii View Post
No they will stream it! Time to move into the the 21st century.....its 2013, hello.....

Seriously, this is a league wide problem-but it really effects a few small market teams that the NFL, frankly, is not concerned about-unfortunately we are one of those-Jacksonville is another as is Buffalo (which still sells out I think)-but this is why the NFL is not totally up in arms about the streaming sites-yes they complained-yes the sites were ceased-yes they moved off shore....and now the NFL is stuck...

Now there is even legislation in the works and the Bengals are a prime target since the population paid for the stadium! The NFl needs to just drop the blackout rule.It is archaic, since people will just choose other diversions which are legion. Out of site is out of mind and htis just erodes fan base which the NFl would be up inarms if they truly cared about this market place which they dont! Now if this was Los Angeos being blacked out they would birth a freaking cow! Losing all those Neilsons, but its Cincinnati a very small market place with an owner viewed as a laggard by many of the power brokers. The whole situation is truly farce......and the only people being "punished" are avid fans with low incomes who cant afford the internet to stream the games.

Ian
The population you refer to is a lie. One county voted (hamilton county) to fund the stadium. They did so with current black out rules in place and with no ownership rights. They voted to pay for it. It is a classic example of people voting for or against something without researching and understanding the entire outcome. Then, because they are stupid, blaming their stupidity on the very team in this case who was smart enough to get a great deal.

I for one hate people who think they are entitled to anything. Everything costs money. It used to be we had free TV. But, now we don't. We were never entitled to free TV, but it was a great benefit for many years. The Bengals first and foremost are a business. It is their responsibility to make money so they can stay in Cincinnati and provide income to tons of businesses in Hamilton County and surrounding counties. Those who root for others to not support Mike Brown are just not real smart if they want a team to be in Cincinnati forever. In the end, the NFL would have no issue is the Bengals moved to Toronto or LA. This TV market would be gobbled up long term by Browns, Colts, Titana and Steelers fans. The NFL makes most of their revenue off of TV so losing the Cincy TV market (would not lose it anyway_ would be a minor loss to picking up a major TV market in bigger cities.
__________________
Young Team Finally Grows Up!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 11-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Bengals Mike's Avatar
Bengals Mike Bengals Mike is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dundas, ON
Posts: 7,074
Rep Points: 8468
Default Re: Raiders game blacked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
Well the value of the US dollar has been plummeting, ticket prices continue to increase and eventually 90% of the population will not have the disposable income required to buy tickets. So I think you're right.
not to mention this http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-buy-tickets/

I used to go to a Sports Bar to watch every game from 2005-2010 but then I got Sunday Ticket at home and with HD and full volume I watch every game at home now and just go out for certain prime time games if they're good matchups
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.