Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 11-22-2012, 08:55 AM
Go Cards's Avatar
Go Cards Go Cards is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Still Clinging to Hope
Posts: 4,463
Rep Points: 14101
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsRocker View Post
Yes Nuge is trying to see if he can get a negative drop on PFF ratings.

I don't think it will happen.

He probably will have to kick the extra point and field goal for Oakland if he has a shot.

Oooops, forgot how to add by 7's for a moment. Maybe we try 5- 2 point failed conversions trying to run up the score in my scenario as well. Sorry again.lol
__________________
14+18+25+32+85+82+12+84+77+71 x 97's Defense = Super Bowl Champions.

Last edited by Go Cards; 11-22-2012 at 09:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 11-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Brunz Brunz is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: CINCINNATI!!!
Posts: 532
Rep Points: 178
Default

30-17 bengals get pressure on Palmer all day and force three turnovers.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 11-22-2012, 08:03 PM
bengalsfan2008 bengalsfan2008 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fontana, CA
Posts: 1,500
Rep Points: 1544
Default Re: Raiders Bengals analyst picks

[quote=rockyforkbengal;2694136]
Quote:


Rey Malaluga on Reece is the only thing that bothers me about this game. Malaluga plays decent enough on run plays (as long as its not misdirection), but is totally incompetent in pass coverage. Any chance of Thomas Howard playing this year?
Is Howard not on Injured reserve? I would have thought they'd put him on there.
__________________
WHO DEY!!?!??
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 11-22-2012, 09:46 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 15,040
Rep Points: 19143
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
You have friends?


Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 11-22-2012, 09:51 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 15,040
Rep Points: 19143
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cards View Post
Bengals win 30-10 on 5 pick sixes by the defense
Nugent is gonna miss every PAT?
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 11-22-2012, 09:52 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 15,040
Rep Points: 19143
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUfan View Post
So Nugent misses every PAT is your other prediction?
Copy cat.

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 11-24-2012, 01:57 AM
Nately120's Avatar
Nately120 Nately120 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: PA, of all places
Posts: 5,977
Rep Points: 9259
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

I predict the Raiders win this and then Carson convinces Dalton and Green to walk out on the Bengals and never sign long-term contracts. Mavin Lewis gets a 10 year extension and Mike Brown finds the fountain of youth.

It will be the real meaning of Kwanza!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 11-24-2012, 03:53 AM
Shake n Blake's Avatar
Shake n Blake Shake n Blake is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Homers gonna home
Posts: 14,928
Rep Points: 34539
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nately120 View Post
I predict the Raiders win this and then Carson convinces Dalton and Green to walk out on the Bengals and never sign long-term contracts. Mavin Lewis gets a 10 year extension and Mike Brown finds the fountain of youth.

It will be the real meaning of Kwanza!
Man I really hoped Andy, AJ and Geno don't follow Pickens, Dillon, Spikes, Chad, and Carson in wanting out, but if Mike Brown continues to bargain shop and refuse to be proactive in filling needs then I could definitely see it happening.

We desperately need to upgrade at MLB and SS. There is a reason we're giving up a 66.7% completion rate to opposing QBs and well as 4.4 per carry. Zim can only do so much with what he's working with. We also need a good RB.

If MB doesn't go after some upgrades in the draft AND free agency, this young team will always struggle to have winning seasons. Then our young talent will catch the first plane out of here when their contracts are up.
__________________

Sig by CinWillWin
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 11-24-2012, 06:19 AM
yellowxdiscipline's Avatar
yellowxdiscipline yellowxdiscipline is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: OBX
Posts: 8,912
Rep Points: 10170
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

Bengals lead by 10 with 4 minutes left in the game. Palmer throws a pick 6 to put a nail in it.

Bengals 27
Raiders 10
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 11-24-2012, 08:48 AM
BengaliJack's Avatar
BengaliJack BengaliJack is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 4,400
Rep Points: 8062
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

31

12

I see Janakowski kicking a ton of field goals...but the endzone belongs to us this day.
__________________



Throw his way and get the FULL NELSON!!!

MEET MR. INTENSITY!!

Even Gronk don't want none of that!!
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 11-24-2012, 11:41 AM
JungleJuice's Avatar
JungleJuice JungleJuice is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: WESTSIDE
Posts: 4,928
Rep Points: 7868
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan2008 View Post
Nope...nope...as cynical as I am, I don't believe for a second that the Cowboys OR the Eagles will beat us.

My Predictions:

OAK: 24-17 W
SD: 21-24 L
DAL: 27-21 W
PHI: 35-10 W
PIT: 17-24 L
BAL: 27-20W

For the last six games I predict 4-2. Anything less than 4-2, and we have 0 chance of getting the last wildcard spot. If by some miracle we go 6-0, we will definitely get a spot in the playoffs, most likely the WC. 4-2 AND a lot of help from other teams will get us into the wildcard for sure.
If either the Colts or Steelers drop off at all The Bengals could coast into the playoffs at 9-7.

The AFC is weak right now with no teams looking to make a charge.

I have a hard time seeing INDY continue their good play.
Luck is pretty awesome but their team all around is just not good enough and I doubt a rookie can put them on his back for the rest of the season and ride it out.

The Steelers are injured and could easily fall off.
No real news on Ben tells me that it is pretty bad.

The Bengals have a prime set up for a run.
They just need to be consistent.

With the way the AFC is playing as a whole I could easily see a 8-8 WC team.
__________________
Official EX Bengals Message board Microsoft paint master
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 11-24-2012, 11:46 AM
JungleJuice's Avatar
JungleJuice JungleJuice is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: WESTSIDE
Posts: 4,928
Rep Points: 7868
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
Man I really hoped Andy, AJ and Geno don't follow Pickens, Dillon, Spikes, Chad, and Carson in wanting out, but if Mike Brown continues to bargain shop and refuse to be proactive in filling needs then I could definitely see it happening.

We desperately need to upgrade at MLB and SS. There is a reason we're giving up a 66.7% completion rate to opposing QBs and well as 4.4 per carry. Zim can only do so much with what he's working with. We also need a good RB.

If MB doesn't go after some upgrades in the draft AND free agency, this young team will always struggle to have winning seasons. Then our young talent will catch the first plane out of here when their contracts are up.
I do not think any of those guys follow the past examples.

They are all young guys who as a whole have been and have made this team competitive.
I don't see them leaving when they can be the faces of a turnaround.
Not to mention MB will drop some coin on his stars.

The jury is out on their 3rd contract though if the turnaround does not occur.

People have to give this team some time.
They are really young and the window will be open for a long while.

People forget that we line jumped our "Do Over" "rebuilding" year last year,
They are pretty solid right now and honestly ahead of schedule.
1 more good draft and I think the next 5-6 years are fabulous.
Even better if they keep drafting well.


The team has pulled a locker room culture change. Maybe it's time we follow suit as fans.
__________________
Official EX Bengals Message board Microsoft paint master
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 11-24-2012, 11:56 AM
Shake n Blake's Avatar
Shake n Blake Shake n Blake is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Homers gonna home
Posts: 14,928
Rep Points: 34539
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleJuice View Post
I do not think any of those guys follow the past examples.

They are all young guys who as a whole have been and have made this team competitive.
I don't see them leaving when they can be the faces of a turnaround.
Not to mention MB will drop some coin on his stars.

The jury is out on their 3rd contract though if the turnaround does not occur.

People have to give this team some time.
They are really young and the window will be open for a long while.

People forget that we line jumped our "Do Over" "rebuilding" year last year,
They are pretty solid right now and honestly ahead of schedule.
1 more good draft and I think the next 5-6 years are fabulous.
Even better if they keep drafting well.


The team has pulled a locker room culture change. Maybe it's time we follow suit as fans.
I agree with what you're saying about our young talent and how selfless and team-oriented they are, but I will always be a little cynical until I see results. Show me a couple playoff wins and I will turn into the biggest "homer" on these boards.

Until then, I'm laying off the kool-aid. I drank way too much of it during the Blake years (94-97) and then again when Marv took over (2003-2007).

I just can't fully believe without results anymore.
__________________

Sig by CinWillWin
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 11-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Murphy's Avatar
Murphy Murphy is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,415
Rep Points: 3294
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

the curse of the Schefter is upon us.

I hate when that man picks us to win.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 11-24-2012, 07:50 PM
Nately120's Avatar
Nately120 Nately120 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: PA, of all places
Posts: 5,977
Rep Points: 9259
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
I agree with what you're saying about our young talent and how selfless and team-oriented they are, but I will always be a little cynical until I see results. Show me a couple playoff wins and I will turn into the biggest "homer" on these boards.

Until then, I'm laying off the kool-aid. I drank way too much of it during the Blake years (94-97) and then again when Marv took over (2003-2007).

I just can't fully believe without results anymore.
I agree. Unless the people who foresee a total culture change now didn't also see one when we had Carson and Chad, or brought in Akili Smith/Kijana Carter/Klingler etc. I'll believe it when I see it, but I honestly thought things were "going to change around here" when Carson and Chad were saailing and in hindsight I'm told they did more to perpetuate the loser-dom around here. Whoops!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 11-24-2012, 08:12 PM
BengalsRocker's Avatar
BengalsRocker BengalsRocker is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,614
Rep Points: 11236
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

Bengals 24

Raiders 17

Close enough to make your blood boil and bite your nails off... but we still pull off the victory.

I'd like to say it's a blowout or an easy victory.

Yet I just can't wrap my mind around being comfortable for a 3rd game in a row.
__________________
"It's such a fine line between stupid and clever"

Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 11-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Fan_in_Kettering's Avatar
Fan_in_Kettering Fan_in_Kettering is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 8,634
Rep Points: 30155
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserkerone88 View Post
Our pass rush had 2 straight good games. They're due for a stinker.

Carson's a stinker. So there you go!
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:48 AM
Shake n Blake's Avatar
Shake n Blake Shake n Blake is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Homers gonna home
Posts: 14,928
Rep Points: 34539
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
Interesting fact:

Andy Dalton's 2012 int %: 3.20

Carson Palmer's career int %: 3.21

The season Andy is having is better than anything Palmer did outside of 2005. I predict Dalton throws at least 3 touchdowns, Palmer throws 2 picks and the Bengals roll.

Bengals- 34

Raiders- 13
Damn, my prediction was about as close as it gets.

How did you guys do? Anybody nail the correct score?
__________________

Sig by CinWillWin
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:56 AM
Shake n Blake's Avatar
Shake n Blake Shake n Blake is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Homers gonna home
Posts: 14,928
Rep Points: 34539
Default Re: Bengals vs Carson's raiders prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
That would be sweet, but with the #'s Carsons been putting up, I doubt it.

3 straight games with 300+ yards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady View Post
With our pass rush? I doubt Carson gets more than 200.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
I'd consider this pretty bold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady View Post
That's how I'm feeling, brother!

Well that turned out to be a good prediction.
__________________

Sig by CinWillWin
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.